Don't Start What You Can't Finish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reached her bed, and she almost collapsed on it face first, just being able to sweep the covers down. I let my cock slide out of her for a moment as we climbed up onto her bed, her face-down, and as she lay face down I slid my cock back inside her, making her moan once again as I started to ride her, grabbing her hair and bottoming my cock out deep inside that gloriously tight, wet, hot cunt. I felt her start to move, and she pushed herself up to her hands and knees. I saw her turn her head and we locked eyes again, and I saw her mouth move. "Fuck me," was all she said.

Oh my god. I grabbed on to her hips and started to slam into her, pulling myself almost all the way out of her before slamming my cock into her over and over. I felt her shuddering as I rode her, and knew she was oh so close to orgasm - just as I was.

I buried myself in her one more time before pulling out of her and rolling her over - slightly roughly, I have to admit. I reached down and spread her legs wide, marveling at how beautiful she looked and at how huge my cock she made my cock - she had an amazing effect on me. She looked up at me and smiled, mouthing "Fuck me" one more time. I lined up my cock with her dripping cunt and pounded into her, feeling her nails raking my back and then digging in, hard, as she moved her hips in response to my thrusting, trying to get us to slam together as hard and deeply as possible. I let myself go and just pounded in and out of her, my hands crushing her breasts and nipples, for what seemed like an instant before deciding to change position - if only to stop me from exploding inside her right then. It occurred to me for a split second that we were both completely unprotected before the luxurious feel of her sheath drove all conscious thought away.

Then, I moved one of my legs so her right leg was between both of mine - changing the angle my cock was pounding into her. Her eyes flared as I fucked her as hard as I'd ever fucked anyone, watching as her eyes lost some focus and her body started to quiver and then shake. I moved her other leg around me, so she was almost on her side, and then drove my cock back inside her, pushing off her footboard for more leverage, seeing her eyes almost pop out of her head at this different angle - one that allowed the deepest penetration possible. I heard her gulping air as we fucked, and then felt her start to shake from deep within her as her eyes glazed over.

I felt her pussy start to spasm on me as she screamed out as her orgasm consumed her, my cock impaling her deeper than she'd ever been fucked before, her glorious tits swaying under the assault of my fingers, her mouth open, shouting out her orgasm, her cunt spasming uncontrollably on my cock. I felt the tip of my cock start to mushroom deep inside her, and knew I was gone. As her cunt spasmed again on my cock, I was overcome and shouted out as I exploded into her. Pulse after pulse of white-hot cum shot out from my cock deep in her womb, my seed splashing against the slippery walls of the far reaches of her pussy. With each spurt I could feel her cunt contracting hard on my cock, milking it for yet another spurt in a seeming never-ending cycle, and as I filled her with my hot seed I felt her let go and squirt fluid all over us.

We both finally came down, and I moved her leg so I could collapse on top of her, utterly spent, still buried deep inside her, her hands dug in hard to my back, her nails having drawn blood in the throes of our passion. We lay together shaking, as the aftershocks went on seemingly forever. When they finally subsided somewhat, she moved her hands to my head and brought it to her to kiss me. We kissed passionately but gently as we lay quietly together, completely consumed.

At some point, we actually did uncouple, eliciting moans from both of us and unleashing a further flood of our combined fluids. She tugged me over to her side and we nestled our bodies together, utterly spent.

Jeannette did have one thing to say before we drifted off - "What took us so long?"

I think I muttered "I have no idea . . . " as the sun started filling her room with golden light.

We wound up, inevitably, spooning, one of my hands holding firmly to her breast, our legs bent upwards and nestled in each other. It was a good thing the central air units worked well or we'd have evaporated, as she had pulled up a sheet and comforter to cover us. We dozed off - collapsed, really - and I had no idea how much time had gone by when I popped awake. It took me a second to realize where I was, and whose large, firm breast I was holding in my right hand. As my brain flashed into overdrive at the memories of the night before, my body did what any active, straight man's would do when spooned with a beautiful nude woman - I got incredibly hard in about a half a second.

For better or worse, my cock was now pressed firmly between her well-muscled butt, and she couldn't help but notice it. I felt her stir and move her top leg forward a bit, while pushing her butt against me while making an "mmmmmm . . . " sound. My blood was roaring, and I could feel her pushing back on me harder and harder. I slipped down her body just enough to let my cock get between her legs, sliding and pressing against her sex, and as I did her volume went up. At the same time, she put her hand on top of the hand I had on her breast and squeezed, then relaxed, then squeezed again.

I moved down just a little bit further, so my tip was now rubbing the length of her sex. I couldn't believe how hard I felt - I mean, I'd been complimented before on how hard I am, but this felt like it went way beyond anything I'd experienced before. I slid my tip along her, feeling her coat the head of my cock with her nectar, and then slowly put just my tip inside her. I felt her sharp intake of breath, and moved forward, letting another inch enter her. Her breathing was heavy now, and her hand was now squeezing mine on her breast even harder.

Slowly, I pushed further into her until about half of my engorged cock was buried in her drenched cunt. She was panting now, and I couldn't believe how hard she had me squeezing her breast and nipple. I stopped about halfway inside her, and just held there, reveling in the feel of her pussy pulsing on my cock. I started to pull back, coming almost all the way out of her, before slowly sliding back into her so I was about three quarters of the way in. She was wriggling her hips, trying to bury me fully in her, but I didn't let her. I could feel her starting to quake as her orgasm built, and slowly withdrew until just my tip was inside. I stayed there for a just a few seconds, before again slowly sliding my engorged cock back inside her glorious - really, it's the right descriptor - cunt, this time slowly penetrating her until my head met her cervix, making her flinch. I pushed in further, moving her cervix aside, until I was completely buried in her, my balls flush with her sex. I held myself there, feeling my own orgasm building, and then started to slowly pump in and out of her, bottoming out each time, and enjoying the extra stimulation her cervix gave to my cock as I brushed past it.

She wiggled her hips, and at the same time squeezed and relaxed on my cock. It didn't take much of that before I tipped over, feeling my tip growing, mushrooming inside her and I could feel my explosion building. Jeannette could feel it too, and started squeezing my cock even harder before relaxing, and I could feel her orgasm building.

"I'm going to cum . . .!" I was able to blurt out.

She turned her head so I could see that lovely face, framed by matted dirty blonde hair. "That's right, Mark, cum for me. Give me your cum . . . "

And with that, I lost it, again yelling out as I convulsed inside her, feeling my cum pulsing from deep inside me, down my shaft, erupting out of the tip of my cock, splashing deep in her cunt, mingling with her juices, painting the inside of her womb with ropes of hot, white semen. I don't know how many times I spurted, because I completely lost myself as orgasm claimed me. I was dimly aware of her screaming her orgasm as my cum erupted inside her, her cunt clenching down on my swollen cock, her butt pushing back on me, trying to get me inside just a little deeper.

We lay like that for a while, me kinda sorta on top of her, not quite on her back, not quite on her side. I was shaken - I'd had some absolutely amazing sex before, but never like this. I was literally twitching, still inside her, her aftershocks squeezing and relaxing on me, keeping me hard. We both finally caught our breath, and relaxed at about the same instant. As we relaxed, I slid out of her, letting our combined fluids leak, no - flow, out of her.

She rolled on her side, facing me now, her hair matted even more, exhausted and invigorated looking at the same time. We locked eyes and just stared at each other for minutes with a mix of wonderment and contentment.

Jeannette suddenly laughed softly. "Well, that was fucking amazing. If I'd had any idea we'd be that good I'd have jumped you a long time ago. I've never cum that hard in my life."

There's only one thing you can say to that, right? "Me either - that was unreal." All the better that it was absolutely true. Whatever happened, that had been the absolute best sex I'd ever had.

We lay there just looking at each other for a while, occasionally reaching out to move the other's hair or to just touch. Jeannette giggled - "Wow, is Rachel going to be pissed! She wanted to screw you into the ground so bad last night it hurt. Tracy and I could see her just smoldering."

"Her loss, our gain." Ah! Without meaning to sound like an egomaniac, I had kinda figured that out. What I hadn't figured out was how Rachel thought it would work, since Jeannette lived downstairs and Tracy was all of our rides. Oh well - didn't matter.

Jeannette smiled. "Damn right. But weren't you just a bit curious?"

Uh-oh! "Well, sure - 'rescuing' her was fun, and she is pretty." I was trying to think before I spoke, and after such intense orgasms that's not easy! "And I may sound like an idiot, but I had no idea we'd end up here."

She smiled. "That's OK - I didn't either. At least not until you started massaging my feet. Anyway, it's OK - she is pretty fucking hot. Hell, I'd do her! Usually all she has to do is crush her tits on a guy and nuzzle his neck and he's hers. I've watched her do it."

She looked over at the clock. "Holy shit!" It was 12:30 - we'd been at each other for 10 hours. "I've got to get Brandon at my mom's at 2, and I had a bunch of errands to run. Oh, hell - that was SO worth it."

"Yes it was!" We looked at each other, and it suddenly hit me that we were both wondering where we went from here. "Well, I pick up Ben tomorrow after school - want to get them together and grill something?"

She looked at me with something like relief in her eyes. "That sounds good." She grinned. "And we're headed back to the Rose Friday if you're up for it."

I had to laugh. "Sure. But who is 'we?"

She rolled on top of me, propping herself up. "Oh, you know, me, maybe a couple girls from work . . . " she smiled devilishly. "You might even luck out and have Rachel to 'rescue."

"I think she might have to fend for herself - I seem to be otherwise engaged . . . "

"Oh, no - I might have to see you kiss her again." She winked.

"You saw that? That was a bit awkward, to say the least. Who the hell was that guy?"

She laughed again, her breasts grazing my chest. Unbidden, my loins began to stir yet again. "Oh, some guy she dated a while back who still wants to get back with her. She's totally not into him. Yep, I watched the whole thing - and it was really hot to see you kiss. Turned me on! I wanted to go drag you into a dark corner - both of you, actually." She wiggled her hips just a bit, feeling me rise up, starting to slide herself over my now fully erect cock.

I started to move my hips a little under her, feeling her legs open and her sex rub on my cock. "Next time, do it," I breathed heavily, feeling her move to put the tip of my cock on the entrance to her pussy. It felt heavenly, having her slide up and down on me, feeling her heat and wetness, knowing my seed was planted deep inside her and would be leaking out of her for days.

She tilted her hips just a bit - just enough - and the tip of my cock slid into her. "Would you like that? Like to see Rachel naked and sucking my tits while we do this? Think you could keep up with both of us?" she asked, as she slowly rocked on me, slowly taking more and more of me inside her.

I groaned. "Mmmmm. As long as we're doing this I don't care who watches."

She slid down on my shaft further before coming back up. "Good answer. Would you fuck her if I asked you to?" She was now moving up and down the full length of my cock, but slowly, slowly. It was exquisite.

"Uh . . . I'd really rather not do anything that would screw us up," was the best I could manage. My cock was straining, and I wasn't going to last long.

"It won't. But would you? Would you fuck Rachel if I asked you to?" She was sliding up and down faster now, getting closer herself, helped by my fingers stroking her clit and my hips bucking upward, driving me deeper into her.

"Uh, if you want me to, sure." I could feel myself slowly mushrooming and the cum building again. "Do you really want me to?"

She slowed and stopped, impaled on my cock buried deep inside her, my tip slowly expanding in a giveaway that orgasm was near. She nuzzled my neck and her lips found my ear. "I do. I want you to watch you fuck Rachel's brains out - right after we've fucked each other silly and she's watched us."

"Uhhhh . . . ok, on one condition . . . "

Jeannette started to writhe on top of me, her orgasm closing in on her. "Anything," she breathed.

It was hard to speak, I was so close. "She's gotta know I dance with the one who brung me - and that you're my girl."

She took a deep breath as she worked to hold off orgasm. She moved her head, her lips seeking and finding mine, kissing me hard. "Deal." She raised her hips up and pile drove down on my cock, sending her over the edge into orgasm, taking me with her. Once again I felt streams of cum erupt into her womb and her cunt try to milk my cock for every last drop as she shrieked out in ecstasy.

We finally came to rest with her still mounted on me, our juices slowly leaking. She shook her head as if to clear it, and looked down at me. "Oh my god. What do you do to me?" She slowly unmounted me, releasing a flood of fluids. "I have GOT to get Brandon. But I should shower first, don't you think?" she asked with a wink.

"Might be good if he's at your parents. But we're both going to reek of sex for days . . ."

"Mmmmm . . . love that!"

We managed to separate ourselves, and after a brief call to her folks, we showered together, each taking way too long to clean the other. She was vibrant as she drove off to pick him up, leaving me to daydream about what had happened, and of what might happen in the days and nights to come . . .