Don't Stereotype Cuckolds

Story Info
Not all cuckolds are the same.
2.5k words
3.19
30.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers

Let me start by saying that I am a cuckold and a happy one. It was my choice and I found a Woman that would lead me down the path to unbridled satisfaction.

Unfortunately too many Lit readers either disregard our lifestyle altogether or deride those of us who are strong enough to give our Women what they want and thereby meeting our own needs.

But what are our needs? Who among you dear reader can say what my needs are? I suspect that the average reader thinks we're all the same perverted half a homo married to a slut. Nothing could be further from the truth.

We are many and varied. We can not be pigeon holed into a single category. Our needs differ from one relationship to another. What I mean is that what happens in my home is not the same as what happens in the home of another cuckold. Our actions, what we do and what we allow to be done to us in the name of love are not the same from one cuckold couple to the next. Every Woman is unlike the one standing beside her. Her sexual appetite and desires are unique to Her.

That is not to say that every Woman desires to be a cuckoldress. But for those Women who do possess and love a cuckold or desire one I celebrate them.

What follows is a guideline, a sampling of various types of cuckolds. This is for those Women who would like to have a cuckold but are wary of his desires and expectations. It is also meant to help those who do not understand the concept become enlightened. I hope it is helpful.

The different kinds of cuckolds:

First there is the clueless cuckold. They don't know who they are but their Wives do. These are those men who after a few years of marriage have let the excitement fade. The man who blindly accepts that his Wife is working late. The men who sits glued to the TV watching some sport or another while his Wife goes to her "book club meeting" or "dinner with the Girls from the office".

These men take no notice of their Wives appearance before She leaves for Her assignation nor Her appearance upon Her return.

Had he bothered to assist Her in preparing for Her evening he might have noticed She is shaving Her pubic hair, a little task She never did for Her him. The clueless might have noticed the sexy lingerie, the new garter belt and hose Her lover prefers.

If he bothered to look at Her upon Her later than expected return he might see her mussed up hair. Were he to kiss her welcome back he might taste the residual sperm on her lips or smell the faint odor of men's cologne; a scent the clueless cuckold does not own.

A quick inspection into the dirty clothes hamper would show him the crusty remains of Her lover's seed which seeped from Her well satisfied pussy on Her way home.

But the clueless cuckold remains unaware of those signs and stares at the TV dressed in his underwear while drinking his Budweiser out of a can.

The clueless cuckold is happy in his ignorance.

The next type of cuckold is the conscious cuckold. These types are most closely associated with the casual swinger couple. He finds excitement in sharing their marital bed with another couple. As he and his Wife prepare for the evening's events he is excited by the prospect of seeing his Wife fucked by a man with a larger cock. He is keenly aware of his little fetish and sees no harm in it.

While he goes about having intercourse with the Wife of their visiting couple he finds himself closely watching his own Wife pleasured by his counterpart. He hopes no one notices him taking into consideration the length and girth of the visitor's cock. The more larger than his own it is the more excitement it brings our conscious cuckold.

As our conscious cuckold and his Wife discuss the event of the night before over morning coffee She may become tuned into the question he asks about the different cock she enjoyed. Questions like, how much bigger it was and how long did he last are common as is the question, "did he cum a lot?"

Her positive responses to her husband's questions may result in the cuckold performing cunnilingus on his Wife before She showers. If that occurs, his taste for another man's sperm leads the conscious cuckold to increase his pussy eating while asking his Wife to relate Her experience with the larger cock over and over. The cuck's feeling of inadequacy will become evident in his premature ejaculations.

Watching his Wife fellate with gusto the larger cock presented to Her moves Her lesser endowed husband to emotional highs he doesn't understand. Seeing his Wife thrusting Her hips at a larger cock causes the conscious cuckold to take inventory of his deficiencies.

Knowing his excitement comes in the form of another, more masculine man with a larger cock and more stamina while fucking his Wife causes the conscious cuckold to plead with his Wife for them to expand their sexual congress with others more frequently.

It can not be concluded that the conscious cuckold is ever satisfied with his circumstance. Some may well be happy while others are left to computer pornography and masturbation to what could be. It can be stated accurately that the conscious cuckold feels guilty about his fetish.

This brings us to the helpful cuckold. He know his Wife is dissatisfied with his performance. He knows his deficiencies and owns up to them. He presents his Wife with the opportunity to take pleasure in other men. If She desires that experience the helpful cuckold will assist in finding Her a suitable man to take his place in his bed and between her legs.

The helpful cuck will welcome into their home his replacement and politely wait as his Wife entertains Her lover du jour. He waits patiently listening to the moans and groans of the orgasms She has that only another man can give Her.

The helpful cuckold kneels at the bedroom door holding his pathetic excuse for a dick furiously beating his meat and wishing he could watch.

The helpful cuckold knows it is not his place to interrupt his Wife as She enjoys a real man. He know his place in the Female led marriage and is content in knowing his complete surrender might result in a rewarding hand job later while She relates how much better a lover he was then the helpful cuckold could ever hope to be.

The hand job his Wife gives him lets the helpful cuck know he has done well. He sleeps peacefully dreaming of Her next encounter. His acquiescence brings his Wife more self confidence. She begins to dress more sexy, more revealing. She begins to give Her cuckold little chores that although without urgency his lack of attentiveness to them disappoints his Wife.

Knowing his little dick brings Her no satisfaction or pleasure he begins to show his worth by completing his growing list of honey-do's with a new determination to please Her. The helpful cuckold will look for things he can do that will make his Wife happy. Most of all he is afraid of losing Her to a real man with a real cock one who can dominate Her, one who is able to tame Her lust.

The helpful cuckold is polite to his Wife's visitors while secretly loathing him for his masculinity. The helpful cuckold hates the smirks he gets from his Wife's lover when he leads Her to the cuckold's bedroom. He despises the dismissive way Her lover thanks him as he leaves. Still eager to please his Wife this cuckold hurries to Her and asks permission to pleasure Her pussy with his mouth. Although he finds the taste of Her lover's cum distasteful, almost nauseating, he dutifully cleans the evidence of their coupling hoping upon hope his Wife is pleased with his efforts. If he has done his task well he is again rewarded with a hand job or allowed to masturbate as his Wife sleeps the sleep of a very satisfied Woman.

Our next type of cuckold is the all-in cuckold. I freely admit that this is my category.

The all-in cuckold is not only accepting of his Wife's dalliance's with another man we are pleased that She finds pleasure elsewhere. We know and understand that we are not real man at all. Our tiny little dicklettes are proof enough that She need not look to us for more than oral pleasure. We all-in cuckolds strive to be the best pussy eaters we can be.

We've tasted our own sperm and are grateful for being allowed to eat the cum of real men. We find a more powerful, more masculine flavor then our weak spendings. We admire the copious amount of sperm he has left in our Women and are eager to please him as a way of thanking him for doing that which we are incapable of.

But we go further. A lot of all-in cuckolds, myself included have traits that are feminine in nature. Some like me have wide hips like those found in child bearing Women. Like me our bottoms are pronounced and our legs shapely, our waists narrow.

Small balls and a lack of testosterone leave many of us virtually hairless from the head down. We find those little hairs we have annoying but easily removed with hair removal products found in most drug stores.

Unlike the helpful cuckolds we understand our place in the hierarchy of our relationships. We are bottom rung individuals and know it. We lack self discipline and self confidence. We share none of the genetics enjoyed by real men. But we do not lack self awareness.

It is that self awareness that allows those like us to pursue the pleasure we can give our Wives and Her real men. It's become common place for me and those like me to become excited at the prospect of our Wife's lover eminent appearance. After I assist my Wife in Her preparations I take as much care in my own attire.

We look for guidance and direction from our Wife's real men though not openly and outwardly seeking instruction from him.

Careful not to make him feel uncomfortable we soften our looks. Many like me tend to dress more feminine so as not to make him feel gay or threatened by the sight of our little dicks.

I am certain the events I am about to relate have been experienced by many other all-in cuckolds like myself. I can remember when my efforts were recognized by one of my Wife's early lovers. After allowing me to take his coat and hanging it in the closet he took his time greeting my Wife. I watched in awe his sexual prowess as they kissed and he caressed parts of Her body I am not permitted to touch. My Wife moaned Her appreciation for his attention while he winked over Her shoulder at me with a warm and knowing smile.

After I brought them their drink orders he presented me with a wrapped package from Victoria's Secret. I nearly swooned when I opened the box to find my Wife's lover had decided it was time for me to wear panties for him. He said I'd earned them.

My Wife played with his cock as they watched me undress and pull the pretty transparent pink panties up my legs and over my fat ass. When my Wife told me to thank him appropriately as the girl I am at heart I knew what She meant.

I helped Her lover out of his clothing carefully hanging pants and shirt. He then gifted me with his cock. I knelt between his spread thighs and gently stroked his manhood to erection. I marveled at the cock that brought my Wife so much pleasure.

My wonderful Bride smiled at me when Her lover cupped my chin and had me look at him. "It's time for us to consummate our relationship," he said solemnly. My role was understood by all three of us.

He allowed me to enjoy the feel of his manhood in my mouth as I worked to pleasure him. Then he took me gently by the hand and led both my Wife and I to our bedroom. My Wife watched as Her man took me and made me his. I sucked his cock as he finger fucked me until he was certain I was ready to accept him. Raising my legs over his shoulders he fucked any remaining masculinity I may have had out of me and bred me to be his boi.

Like so many all-in cuckolds I fell in love with my Wife's lover. I squealed my climax for him to hear and proclaimed my adoration for him. I promised him I would behave myself and always try to make him proud.

He warned me that any show of bitchiness on my part would result in physical punishment. He and my Wife later that night instructed me on my future. My heart beat fast as they instructed me how to dress, how to greet real men, how to comport myself when around real men and their Women. He explained to me that I had become a member of a select sorority. It would not only be my duty but my pleasure to service any real man that took notice of me.

"You're a special boi," he said. "I expect you to always show your feminine side. Never let me catch you in men's clothing. You're not a man and never will be. Always hold your head up in pride and be the best cock sucking faggot you can be."

They left me to choose my color pallet as I grew my female wardrobe and make-up items.

As do other all-in cuckolds I'll forever cherish the night when he presented me with my very own chastity tube. After he fucked me into a most gut wrenching orgasm I trembled as I lay there while he and my Wife contained my spent and shrunken shame in the stainless steel tube. He explained to me that it was a symbol of my devotion to them both that my pleasure came from pleasing them.

I know other all-in cuckolds I'd met online they feel the same as I do. Our little dicks would never pleasure a Woman nor should we be permitted to try. We all-in sissy cuckolds are unworthy of pussy and our sole purpose is to bring pleasure to our Women and the real men that fuck them.

My purpose in this essay was to enlighten those of you out there who demean us cuckolds. It is my hope that you haters see something of yourselves in the different types of cuckolds and find pleasure in your role. I provided details of my own experience to allow my readers the opportunity to learn the joy in accepting one's self for who they are and preforming as nature intended.


eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,693 Followers