Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Story Info
White Australian actress falls for a young black costar.
1.2k words
19.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Monica Witt couldn't believe that she was about to come—and that her dreams were about to come true.

It had been nearly 30 years since she had first fallen in love. She was just nine years old when her parents took her to see Michael Jackson in concert during the "Bad" tour in Brisbane. She thought Michael was the most gorgeous man who had ever lived, and thought about what it would be like to meet a man who moved like him, who sounded like him, who danced like him.

Michael inspired Monica to pursue a career in the entertainment industry; she couldn't sing, but she could act, and after graduating from the National Institute for Dramatic Art, she became an acclaimed television, film and theatre actress in Australia. She never had a chance to meet Michael in person before he died, and when the news broke that he had passed away, she was emotionally shattered, refusing to believe that his light had left the world.

Three years after Michael died, Monica moved to New York and landed several cable-TV guest roles, as well as a few supporting roles in independent films. One day, she was offered a major comedy role: as a talent judge in the film "The Voiceless," a parody of the "American Idol"/"America's Got Talent" reality-TV shows. Comedy wasn't really her thing—Monica imagined herself as the next Cate Blanchett, not the next Rebel Wilson—but the script was quite funny, and she knew she could play Alice Savage, the bitter, acerbic judge always ready to dismiss aspirants with the meanest of remarks.

One character in the script called for a Michael Jackson lookalike, and the producers found their man in Alex Hamilton, a young Julliard-trained actor from Brooklyn who had appeared in several musicals. When Monica and Alex first met, she could barely take her eyes off him. He looked so much like Michael—his voice was just as soft, his dance moves were just as fluid—that it almost seemed as though Michael had been reincarnated.

For all her professionalism, Monica had to force herself to deliver her cutting remarks to Alex, fearing that a screenwriter's words coming from her mouth could hurt Alex in real life. Monica always prided herself on staying in character during filming, but this time she could not; after every take, she would always walk over to Alex to see how he was doing, to apologize for being so cruel as part of her character, to always touch his hand or arm.

Monica didn't think much of on-set romances; she believed film sets were places to work, not dating services. Her devotion to her work didn't leave much time for romance. Yet she couldn't stop thinking about Alex, couldn't stop imagining what he looked like naked, couldn't stop dreaming about this young black man who looked so much like her childhood crush.

The day after filming ended, Monica invited Alex to her apartment for dinner. She didn't think of herself as the world's greatest cook, but she was more interested in the potential dessert menu...

Monica was pushing forty, but she knew she looked a lot better than some of her twenty-something and thirty-something female colleagues who constantly smoked, drank, tanned and otherwise failed to take care of themselves. She wore a tight black dress and tied her long, reddish-blonde hair into a ponytail. She looked at her very pale, lightly freckled skin in the mirror and imagined Alex's darker hands kissing and caressing her skin.

Alex rang her doorbell at around 6:30pm. When she opened the door, she almost fell over at how good he looked; he wore a crisp black suit, shining black shoes, a white shirt and a dark blue tie. Impulsively, she kissed him full on the lips, and smiled nervously. Oh shit, she thought to herself, I hope I didn't botch this.

"Oh, uh, hi," Alex responded. "Is that an Australian thing?"

"Uh, yeah, kinda," she replied.

As Monica turned around, Alex's eyes bulged at the sight of her gorgeous ass. He, too, couldn't help thinking of dessert...

-

"This was delicious, Monica," Alex said as he lifted his empty plate from the table and heading to the sink. "You're a great cook."

"Thank you," she replied, taking her own empty plate and bringing it to the sink.

Alex's hand briefly touched Monica's as they placed their plates under the faucet, and Monica immediately blushed.

"Wow," she stammered. "Your...your hands are so soft."

Alex smiled.

"Well, they could get a little harder."

They both laughed. Monica glanced at his pants. A huge bulge was visible; underneath those pants had to be something giant and gorgeous.

"Monica?"

"Yes."

"Have I ever told you that I think your accent is terrific? I could listen to you talk all day."

"Same here—you have a great voice as well."

"Thank you. I think it's a bit too soft, tough..."

"Oh no...it's just right."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Suddenly, Monica kissed him again, fueled by an erotic energy. She quickly unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor; she wasn't wearing a bra, only a pair of pink panties.

Alex stepped back to take in the view of her lovely pale glowing freckled skin, her beautiful breasts and bright pink nipples, her pierced navel, her slim hourglass figure. He began panting, wanting to burst right out of his clothing to fuck her.

"Oh my God, Monica," Alex muttered. "You're...you're so beautiful...you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

"Thank you."

Alex quickly removed his clothing and stood before Monica completely naked, his hard, curved, shiny black cock just inches away from her panty-covered pussy. He was in great shape, and Monica knew she couldn't wait a moment longer to fuck him.

They kissed again, and Monica took him by the arm and led him to her bedroom.

-

Alex made love to Monica the entire night; the middle-aged Australian lady couldn't believe this young black man's endurance. Alex only seemed to get more aroused as the hours passed; by the time he was done, he had kissed or licked every inch of her body.

His tongue was every bit as magnificent as his cock, and Monica came so many times from both that she almost became dizzy and disoriented. When she woke the next morning, it took quite the effort to make it to the kitchen for a glass of water.

When she returned, she smiled at the sight of this sexy, exhausted Michael Jackson lookalike snoring in her bed. Then, she noticed a folded piece of paper next to him. She reached for the paper and was stunned to discover that he had written her a short note after she had fallen asleep.

"Monica," Alex wrote, "I want to thank you so much. It was an honor and a privilege to make love to you. I will never forget this night and this moment. I just hope I have the chance to make love to you in Australia one day. After all, since you came over to this country to make love to me, it's only fair. ;)"

Monica smiled, and leaned over to kiss his cheek. She had fallen in love with this handsome young black man. As Michael himself once sang, she couldn't help it.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Bulls Role Hung man deeply satisfies another man's wife.in Interracial Love
Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 01 A busty wife keeps an eye on two black, teen neighbors.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Hailey's Sexcapades Ch. 01: Caught Skinny Dipping A curvy redhead is caught by her black neighbor.in Interracial Love
A Lawyer's Wife and Her Black Lover Maggie and her students explore the world of interracial sex.in Interracial Love
More Stories