Don't Tease Daddy

Story Info
He'll make you go through with your secret fantasy.
4k words
4.33
154.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brown32
Brown32
11 Followers

I guess it all really started on my daughter's 18th birthday. Ashley had always been a cute little girl, but she didn't grow up as fast as the other girls her age. I had never seen her as a woman until that winter. She had developed some nice curves and a tempting sway in her hips though, and I wasn't the only one that noticed. Boys would stop by the house under the guise of asking for help on their homework or giving her a ride to school. My little angel never acted like she noticed how much attention they paid though.

When I rolled out of bed, I had no idea what the day had in store for me. I just wanted to trudge to the shower and be ready for work in an hour. My bare feet scooted across the cold hardwood floor. As I entered the bathroom, I didn't think to close the door behind me because I was the only one that used the adjoining bedroom. My mind was completely blank when I entered the shower. I turned the hot water on as my other hand naturally gravitated to my cock. I absentmindedly stroked my cock.

The water pounded on my chest like hands on a drum, and then it ran down my body only to swirl away down the drain. As I lathered up, my stroking became more lubricated and increased in speed. All of a sudden, Ashley's body popped into my mind. I just couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to bend her over my bed and show her a real fuck, not the making out with boys in the backseat of a car that she was used to by now. I kept thinking about her until I was ready to cum.

For no reason, I happened to glance at my watch sitting on the counter. "Shit!" I said when I realized I only had a few minutes to get ready and get off to work.

That same hectic morning, no boys stopped by to give her a ride to school. I thought this was odd, so I yelled up the stairs that she could ride with me on my way to work as a scrambled to down a glass of orange juice and tie my tie. When she didn't respond, I meandered up the stairs. "Ashley?" I called down the hall toward her bedroom. "Ashley, where are you?"

I didn't go into her room thinking anything would happen—I thought something might be wrong actually. Maybe on a subconscious level, I could admit I wanted her after the shower this morning, but I never would have acted on my desires.

I know I didn't knock on her door like usual, but I thought something might be wrong so I just barged right in. And there she was, still sleeping in her bed. Her soft skin was completely unhindered by her usual teenage garb, allowing me to see the body of the most beautiful woman I've ever known. It was the body of a goddess really. Her muscles were toned from sports; her tummy and breasts were firm, which we know is one of the many benefits of youth; her skin still held on to the lightest of tan lines from the summer. And it was in that moment that I knew I had to have her.

I quickly pulled the door to and stepped out in the hallway. There was a noticeable bulge in my pants, and I couldn't wake her up like this. I made it to my bedroom across the hall and picked up my phone to call and say I would be late to work that day as I loosened my tie and kicked my shoes off.

"Cheese on fucking rice," I mumbled as my belt was giving me trouble in my quest of banging the fuck out of my left hand. It was like I was a clumsy teenage boy in the backseat of a car, minus the teenage girl of course. My persistence paid off. After a deep, calming breath, I undid the belt and had my pants, as well as my boxers, around my ankles.

My hand flew to my throbbing cock in an almost greedy manner. I closed my eyes and imagined my fingers were the lips of my beautiful daughter. I bit my lip in anticipation of what was to come, and then I slammed my back against the wall. I mark that one motion as the one that really got the ball rolling.

It was louder than I had intended, but I didn't notice the noise because I was concentrating so hard on my daughter's sweet mouth bobbing up and down on my cock. By the time I heard Ashley running down the hall to get a pair of jeans from the laundry room, I was ready to cum. I knew I had to stop for the very same reason I kept going—she might see me through my open door at any given moment.

My heart was racing as I heard her nearing the top of the stairs. She was just outside my room, and I could see her stopping there as if she'd forgotten something. I slowed my hand and peeked my head around the door. She wasn't wearing a shirt—hot damn, she'd forgotten to put on a shirt. "Daddy?" she said. "Are you still home?"

A mixture of fear and excitement rushed through my body. If I answered her, she might walk in on me and be scarred for life...but she might join in. I timidly called back, "I'm in here, hun."

She turned to face my door. I could almost feel her eyes lingering on me, my cock in hand; my pants around my ankles, but my little angel would never do anything like that—with me at least.

Blood rushed to her cheeks as she quickly covered her chest up with her hands and scampered back to her room. Her breasts peeked out the sides of her hands and bounced up and down with each step she took. Had she been any other woman, I would have pinned her against the wall with her arms above her head right there.

Cumming was a lost cause now that she was out of bed and not coming in to play, so I quickly pulled my boxers and pants back up, but I left my shirt untucked. If I didn't get to cum soon, I was going to go crazy.

I was a disheveled mess, but I called into the office again to say that I'd be taking the rest of the day off for a family emergency. Then I dutifully trudged down the stairs to the kitchen. "Ashley, I'm taking today off, so you can stay home today too," I yelled up the stairs.

I grabbed a golden apple and started slicing it. By the time I put it on a plate with some caramel dip, Ashley was bounding down the stairs in a pair of sweat pants and one of her old mesh basketball practice jerseys. The old thing was so ratty that I could see her nipples through it if she moved the right way.

And move the right way, she did. Her hips swayed with each step which sent her firm breasts into a gentle sway. I should have told her to change, but I really was enjoying the show she was innocently putting on. She had done this periodically. Sometimes it would be wearing a skirt that was just long enough to keep me from saying anything, but short enough to keep me more interested in her than the sermon that Sunday. Other times, her lounge wear was so worn out that I could make out every curve of her body and see every freckle or scar marked on those curves.

"Thanks, Daddy," she chirped as she swiped the plate of apples out of my hand and leaned her back against the counter. Her long, thin fingers brought a piece of apple smothered in caramel to her lips. She closed her eyes and moaned from deep in her throat in an exaggerated enjoyment of our favorite snack. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to make her moan like those apples could.

I began fantasizing about how I would make her moan like that, but I was snapped back into reality when she brushed by me. I could smell her hair when she reached behind me to get a paper towel. With my eyes closed, I put one of my hands on her hip to make it seem like I was pushing myself out of her way when all I was really doing was holding her close to me for a few more seconds. Her body didn't stiffen when I touched her like I expected it to, so I let it stay a few seconds longer than necessary.

She grinned at me, and pulled me closer to her. "Give me a big hug, Daddy!" While pushing her chest against mine, she wiggled a little. I could feel her hard nipples press into my body. I'm sure she could tell that a bulge was starting in my pants, but I guess my shirt hid it pretty well.

"Do you think it's warm in here?" she asked as she started tugging her sweatpants down her long, muscular legs revealing a pair of my boxers.

"Oh God!" I thought, "How can I let her keep doing this? It's killing me."

She had turned around and bent over with her ass facing me. I couldn't help but look at one of the best shaped, most firm asses I'd ever seen. "Aagh, Daddy, quick! I have a Charlie-horse in the back of my thigh," she whimpered as I got on my knees and my hands rushed to the back of her thigh to begin rubbing it. "A little higher," she said as she bit her lower lip. My hand slid inside the leg of the boxers as she moaned again, letting me know I'd found just the right spot.

Suddenly, I looked toward her face, between her slightly parted legs, but I couldn't see it. The loose mesh jersey she was wearing was hanging down, giving me a nice view of her firm breasts. I just wanted to put my lips against her skin and suck and kiss every inch of it.

Before I knew it, my hand had slid up her thigh even further increasing the amount of delectable flesh I could see. I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties as I pushed the leg hole of the boxers to the side. I could also tell that she was freshly shaved and smelling especially edible. My breathing changed, so I gently blew on her pussy and saw her shudder. She didn't say anything though. This encouraged me to push my luck further by kissing the inside of her thigh. My lips gently grazed her skin so softly I wasn't sure that she could feel it. "Mmm...Daddy, how do you know how to make it stop hurting so good?" she purred.

"Elementary, my dear Watson!" I laughed self consciously at my own joke. I guess she could tell I was nervous because she coaxed me into continuing my massage a little higher.

This was all of my wildest dreams come true, but I had to stop. "Ashley, stand up," I said. She looked so confused and crestfallen—she really had her heart set on giving her Daddy a show right there in the kitchen. "You're my daughter; we can't do this," I calmly explained.

She looked like she was going to cry, and then she said, "I don't know what youre talking about, Daddy! I'm just trying to have a good time with you! But fine, here are your stupid, ugly boxers back." Before I could say anything she bent over and took off the boxers, leaving her round ass facing me as she stomped off to the living room. She plopped herself down on the couch and sat down with her legs spread apart, propped up on the coffee table. She slouched back and flipped through the channels.

I picked up the boxers and brought them to my nose. I could smell her on them. My cock was rubbing against the not-so-soft material of my pants. Finally, I followed her into the living room and threw the boxers at her. "Young lady, you do not talk to me like that."

She turned the volume up to cover the sound of my voice. I tore the remote out of her hand. A look of fear covered her face as I grabbed her wrist and jerked her off the couch. I sat down where she had been. "Bend over my knees. Now." Her face sported a bewildered expression. "Do it now, you slut!" She obeyed.

I slowly rubbed my hand over her ass. "You've been very bad, Ashley. You've tried to get me to fuck you, haven't you?"

"Yes," she grumbled.

My hand swung back and landed on her ass, leaving a red print.

"Yes, what? Get it right you whore."

"Yes, Daddy," she timidly whimpered in reply.

"I think that your punishment should be more than just a spanking though," I whispered into her ear as my hand met her ass again. She looked up at me and bit her lip. I shoved my finger in her open mouth and made her gag. "Lick it, slut. Get it nice and wet."

I pulled my finger out of her mouth and slowly rubbed it around her asshole. Her body twitched. My finger ran down to her pussy. "Baby, you're dripping. You want your daddy inside you, don't you?"

She shook her head no and looked away. "Don't lie to me!" I barked. My finger slid down to her clit and flicked it a few times. She was determined not to react, but her hips naturally pushed against me. A soft grunt escaped from her lips.

I dragged my finger tip back up to her puckered asshole. I slowly stroked it until I couldn't take it anymore. "Tell me how much you want my cock you slut."

"Oh God, Daddy, I've always wanted your thick dick inside me. That's why I've teased you so much lately." The admission gushed from her lips as she struggled hard not to push her hips against me more.

I threw Ashley on her back and pinned her wrists over her head. Her jersey was easily ripped off her petite body to expose her c cup breasts. By this point, I was jerking my pants out of the way. Again, I was so excited I couldn't manage to get them off. "Why don't you take off your daddy's clothes?" I inquired with a smirk.

My hand released her wrists, and she unbuckled my belt to meet the task of unbuttoning my pants. She looked up at me as she rubbed the bulge in my pants. "Mmm...that feels really good, sugar, but Daddy asked you to take his clothes off." She immediately went back to work, unbuttoning my shirt. Finally, in frustration, she just pulled it apart before she got to the last few buttons. Her finger tips traced a path from my collar bone to my belt for her soft lips and tongue to follow.

She gracefully slid off the couch once she reached my belly button and continued kissing lower and lower. She flicked her tongue at the top of my boxers making me groan in response. As she tugged on my pants and boxers, I lifted my hips so she could get them off. When they hit the floor, there was no stopping her. Her greedy little hands went to work on my cock. It seemed like she couldn't decide if she wanted to ride me or suck me so I pulled her up into my lap facing me.

"Baby girl," I started, but I was interrupted by a deep kiss from my daughter. Her tongue plunged into my mouth.

"Daddy," she said between pants, "I just need you to fuck me right now." She grabbed my cock between her legs and rubbed her clit with the head of my cock. Then she guided me into her tight, wet cunt and let out one of those apple-inspired moans.

"Mmm...Daddy you're so big!" she managed to say as she threw her head back, giving me a nice view of her tits. I put my hands on her hips. She slowly grinded against me, pushing my cock deeper and deeper. I moved my hips up to meet her causing her to gasp. I eased myself in and out a few times so she could get used to my size. After that, she started moving herself up and down with a little guidance from my hands.

As she started moving more, her breasts began to bounce in my face. It was absolute torture not to reach out and suck on them, but I had to keep telling her what a good job she was doing. "Don't—stop—hunny," I grunted as she started twisting her hips more and moaning obscenities.

"Wrap your legs around me," I commanded as I stood up with her legs wrapped around me. I backed her against the wall, and then I started slamming my cock into over and over. Her nails dug into my back, and she bit down on my shoulder. I could tell she was close to cumming so I said, "Cum for your Daddy like the slut you are."

Her sharp nails dug further into my back, and her legs around me grew tighter. I could feel her pussy tighten up around me as she cummed all over my cock, and that sent me over the edge. I stood there while my cum poured into my teenage daughter.

Her head lay down on my shoulder while her chest heaved in an attempt to catch the breath she'd lost. I carried her up the stairs to her bedroom just like I did when she was a little girl. When we reached her door, she told me she wanted to go back to mine. I made it down the hall and into my bedroom, and then I laid her on my bed. Her soft hair splayed out under her head. A dopey smile crept across her face as she said, "Daddy, you're the best."

With a smug grin on my face, I retorted "You ain't seen nothin' yet." Now that I'd gotten fucking my daughter out of my system, I wanted to make love to her like she deserved.

I put my hands under her knees and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Her long legs that had just been wrapped around me dangled over the end of my big bed. I leaned over her to kiss her forehead, and then I straddled her on the bed as I kissed my way down her body.

The first kiss after her forehead was planted on each eyelid, then her nose, and then her open mouth. She held me there for a while, but I continued down to her jaw line. I paused at each of her ear lobes and gently sucked on them. When I was finished there, I made my way down her neck. Her back arched as I slid my hands under her. I lifted her upper body up and scooted her further back onto the bed.

"Daddy," she began, but I put my finger to her lips and quietly shushed her.

I brought my lips back to her collar bone. I kissed out to each shoulder and then back in again. I dragged my lips to her breasts, kissing every inch of skin before I got to her hard, pink nipples. I took one into my mouth and pinched it between my front teeth. She released a heavy sigh. I moved on to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Finally, I moved below her breasts and down her tummy and laid her back on the bed again. I could see a shiver go over every inch of her skin as I slid my tongue to her belly button. I blew on the trail of saliva I left to this point and the softest, most purely guttural moan I've ever heard a woman make escaped her lips.

Her facial expressions through all this were most enjoyable. It's one thing to put a woman through pure ecstasy, but a completely different thing to do to your own daughter. Her mouth would open to let out a moan, but only air could get out. She would bite her lip at times, and she would struggle to keep her eyes open at others.

Out of all the sensations I'd made her incur, none compared to kissing just below her belly button. Her tummy had a slight dip there, which I licked and kissed over and over. She had shaved her pussy, but not in the past few days which caused me to discover the most wonderful stubble I've ever felt. Her hands gripped the quilt below her as I went back to my blowing.

I'll always remember the way she smelled. Nothing could ever beat that raw, natural smell that my daughter has. It took all of my strength to keep from eating her up right there. I turned my face to the side and ran the tip of my nose against her inner thigh, and then I did the same thing again on the other side. She was growing impatient, but I didn't care. If she wanted to be treated by her Daddy, then treated she would be.

I ran my tongue up her slit several times until she started wiggling too much. I put my hands on her hips to hold her steady once again. She didn't protest. I eased my tongue into her. I could taste both of our cum inside her. My focus shifted to teasing her clit with my tongue. I spread her pussy lips apart and lapped at it with my tongue several times. Then I wrapped my lips around it to suck and slurp to my heart's content.

Her whimpers and whines grew louder and louder. As I continued to tease her clit, I slid my index finger up her slit where my tongue had been before. I circled her hole with my finger several times before finally sliding it in her. A second finger squeezed in beside of the first as they began sliding in and out with a few pleasant squishing sounds.

I went back to flicking her clit with my tongue. Soon she began playing with her own nipples. Cum was covering my hand. The squishing sounds grew louder as I started fucking her harder and harder. I only had one hand steadying her hips so she was back to grinding, but this time it was against my face and fingers.

Her soft grunts were in rhythm with my fingers and her hips. I felt her hand rest on the back of my head and grip for my hair. I had no problem with the fact that she was pulling my hair some. Hell, it was just earlier this morning that I was restricted to fantasizing about my daughter.

I let my thumb work her clit for a while as I verbally coaxed her. "Your pussy tastes so good, baby. Daddy loves the way our cum tastes together. But I want you to cum for Daddy again, baby girl." As if I'd said the magic words, she tightened herself around my fingers and started cumming right there. Her feet pressed into the floor and lifted her hips to hold my fingers inside her longer. I worked my soaked fingers in and out of her a few more times.

Brown32
Brown32
11 Followers
12