Don't Tell Eric Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"No." Lucas said.

"Well...let's change that." Amy said.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"Lay back down." Amy said.

Lucas did as Amy told him. Amy quickly took off the little sundress she was wearing leaving her in only her bra and panties. She crawled up on the bed.

"If you like sniffing my panties so much...try sniffing them when they're still on me." Amy said.

She lowered her panty covered pussy down on to Lucas' face.

"Smell it...take in long deep breaths." Amy said in commanding tone.

Lucas started breathing deep.

"Do you like that Lucas? Does it smell good?" Amy asked.

"Yes...yes...it smells wonderful." Lucas said.

"Lick them...lick the crotch of my panties." Amy said.

Lucas started licking the crotch of Amy's panties.

"Can you taste my pussy through my panties Lucas?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Lucas said.

"Do you want a better taste of it? Do you want to taste my bare pussy Lucas?" Amy asked.

"Yes...please...yes." Lucas said.

"Ask for it. Ask me if you can please taste my bare pussy." Amy said.

"Can I please taste your bare pussy?" Lucas asked.

Amy reached down, pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and squatted hard on Lucas' face.

"You want to taste me? Fine...taste me...lick me...lick me you dirty little panty boy. Lick my pussy." Amy said.

Lucas started licking Amy's pussy.

"That's it...you're a good little pussy licker aren't you panty boy? Stick your tongue inside me." Amy said.

Lucas stuck his tongue in Amy's pussy and after a few minutes she came on his face. Amy then moved off of Lucas' face and he sat up.

"Well done panty boy. Now let's see what else you're good at." Amy said.

Amy kissed Lucas for a few minutes before taking off her bra guiding Lucas' head down to her breasts.

"Suck them. Suck them and lick them panty boy." Amy said.

Lucas sucked and licked Amy's breasts and then Amy forcefully pushed him back on the bed.

"You're pretty good at that too panty boy. Now...you have two...no three choices. Choice number one I give you a blowjob. Choice number two I take off the panties I'm wearing and use them to give you a hand job. Choice number 3 I take off the panties I'm wearing, you put them on, and you fuck me. You only get one this first time...what's it going to be panty boy?" Amy asked.

"It's definitely option 3. The other two would be great, but I've wanted to fuck you so bad for so long." Lucas said.

Amy quickly took off her panties and handed them to Lucas. He pulled them up stretching them out to get them over his ass with his cock and balls poking out. Amy looked at him and smiled.

"Those look pretty good on you panty boy. Do you like wearing my panties?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Lucas said.

"Lay back down panty boy." Amy said.

Lucas laid down. Amy straddled Lucas' hard cock and guided it into her pussy. She rode him until he came inside her after just a few minutes.

Amy slumped forward onto Lucas. She kissed him and looked down into his face. She smiled.

"So...my little panty boy...was this worth $1,000?" Amy asked.

"Hell yes." Lucas said.

"Do you think you'll want to do it again once the others have had their chance?" Amy asked.

"Absolutely." Lucas said.

"Then there's something you need to do." Amy said.

"What is it?" Lucas asked.

"You have to lick your cum back out of me. It's a little rule I decided to tell you about individually just to see how serious you are about doing this again. So...what do you say panty boy?" Amy asked.

"I say...give me that sloppy pussy." Lucas said.

Amy moved her pussy up over Lucas' face and he sucked and licked until every last trace of his cum had been cleaned from Amy's pussy.

"You're very good at that panty boy. I'd say you even enjoyed it." Amy said.

"I did. That wasn't my first cream pie...a few of my girlfriends have let me do that." Lucas said.

"I think you ruined that pair of panties so you can keep them if you want. Do you want to keep them panty boy?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Lucas said.

"Then leave them on as you get dressed and wear them home." Amy said.

Lucas rolled off the bed, pulled his boxers up over Amy's panties, finished getting dressed, and left. After Lucas left Amy took a nap and showered to be rested up before calling Mike.

"Hello." Mike said.

"Hi Mike...its Amy." Amy said.

"Oh...hi Mrs. Davis...do I get to come spend some time with you now?" Mike asked.

"If you've got the money honey...I've got the time." Amy said.

"I've got the money." Mike said.

"Then come on over." Amy said.

"I'll see you in a few minutes." Mike said.

Mike handed Amy 10 crisp new $100 bills as soon as he walked in the door. She examined them carefully.

"Okay...so in all the times you've pictured fucking me...how did you figure it would go down?" Amy asked.

"What? Why do you want to know that?" Mike asked.

"I've decided that since you guys all fantasized about me it might be fun to help you fulfill your fantasies...so you can fuck me the way you always pictured. Assuming it can be done here of course." Amy said.

"Oh...that's awesome of you. Okay...I always pictured it as me spending the night over here with Eric and you walking in on me when I was in the shower the next morning." Mike said.

"That sounds exciting, but the shower Eric uses is a little small for two people." Amy said.

"I know...that's why I always pictured fucking you on the counter." Mike said.

"Okay...let's go upstairs and make your fantasy a reality." Amy said.

They went upstairs and Mike went into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and took off his clothes. After a few minutes Amy opened the door.

"Mike...I didn't know if there were any towels so I brought you....oh my god...I'm sorry." Amy said.

"It's okay...really." Mike said.

"I should let you get dressed." Amy said.

"Or you could get undressed." Mike said.

Amy laughed.

"That's a good line...does it work on anyone?" Amy asked.

"I don't know...how's it working on you?" Mike asked.

"Well...all of a sudden I am really warm." Amy said.

"Let me help you with that." Mike said.

He reached around Amy and pushed the bathroom door closed. He also opened her sun dress and pulled it off so it fell to the floor.

"There...that should help cool you off...though it is making me hot." Mike said.

Mike put his hands on Amy's waist.

"You look a little flushed...you must still be warm...let's see what we can do about that." Mike said.

He moved his hands up Amy's back until he found her bra strap.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked.

"I'm taking your bra off so I can finally see your tits." Mike said.

"Mike...we shouldn't....you shouldn't...Eric could wake up." Amy said.

"Eric's out cold...an earthquake wouldn't wake him up." Mike said.

Mike unclasped Amy's bra and pulled it off of her shoulders. Amy let the bra fall to the floor between them. She was pretending to be very nervous.

Mike stared at Amy's chest.

"There they are at long last. They're even more perfect than I imagined. Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to see your tits?" Mike asked.

"How long?" Amy asked.

"Seven years...ever since puberty I've wanted to see these tits. I've spent 7 years staring at your tits when you weren't looking. Every tight top...every low cut blouse...every time you'd put on your bikini and come out by the pool with us...they were all torture. I've been trying to sneak a peak at your tits for 7 years and now here they are in my hands...fully exposed...beautiful." Mike said.

Mike was gently cupping each of Amy's breasts with his hands. He lifted them to feel their weight in his hands and gently caressed them as he flicked her nipples with his thumbs.

"Mike please...that's enough. You wanted to see my breasts and now you've seen and touched them. Eric could wake up any minute and catch us...we have to stop. Please let me get dressed." Amy said.

"We can't stop yet. Yes I've seen and felt your tits, but you've got something else that I've wanted to see for a long time too. Who knows if I'll ever get another chance? Take your panties off for me." Mike said.

"What?" Amy asked.

"Take your panties off." Mike said.

"You want me...to...to take my panties off?" Amy asked.

"Yes. I've wanted to see your pussy for almost as long as I've wanted to see your tits. Now take your panties off." Mike said.

"I...I can't...I won't." Amy said.

"Take them off." Mike said.

"Why do I have to do it? Why don't you do it? You've stripped me out of the rest of my clothes." Amy said.

"Oh no...I won't take them off...I want you to take them off. I want to watch you to take your panties off. I want you to take your panties off knowing that you're taking them off for me. Now...take them off." Mike said.

"Um...well...I...okay...but that's it. I'll take them off...you can look at my pussy, but that's it." Amy said.

"Take them off." Mike said.

Amy sighed.

"Fine...I'll do it." Amy said.

Mike stepped back and watched as Amy slowly hooked her thumbs into her panties and began pushing them down slowly. When Mike got his first view of Amy's pussy he licked his lips. Amy pushed her panties down her thighs, past her knees, they fell down her calves to her ankles, and she stepped out of them.

"There...I took my panties off for you." Amy said.

"There now...was that so bad?" Mike asked.

"No...I guess not. Can I get dressed now?" Amy asked.

"Not just yet. Pick up your panties and hand them to me." Mike said.

"What?" Amy asked.

"Pick them up. I want you to hand them to me." Mike said.

"Um...okay." Amy said.

Amy started to crouch down to pick up her panties.

"No...not like that. Come over to this side and face away from me. I want you to bend over at the waist...so I can see you from behind." Mike said.

Amy moved to the other side of the panties, spread her feet a little more than a foot apart, and bent down with her ass pointed right at Mike. She lingered in her bent position for a while and wiggled her butt playfully before straightening back up with the panties in her hands. She turned to face Mike and offered them to him. Mike smiled.

"Here...take them, but please can I get dressed now?" Amy asked.

Mike took the panties and put them on his head as if he was a king putting on his crown. He pulled Amy to him and kissed her.

"Amy...you are so beautiful. Oh...I enjoyed the shy and embarrassed act, but you can drop it now." Mike said.

"Okay." Amy said.

Mike lowered his mouth to Amy's breasts and kissed, licked, sucked, and even nibbled on them while his hands squeezed and caressed them.

After several minutes Amy shrieked from surprise when Mike grabbed her and put her up on the counter. He kissed his way down her body and between her legs.

"Mmm...your pussy smells so sweet. I've been dying to taste your pussy for so long." Mike said.

He began licking her pussy as his hands returned to her breasts. When Amy had an orgasm Mike lapped up her cum as if it was ambrosia. He kissed his way back up her body...gently suckling each of her nipples before kissing her on her mouth.

Amy reached down and gently squeezed and began stroking Mike's hard cock which was aching.

"This first time you have to choose...do you want me to suck your cock...or do you want to fuck me?" Amy asked between kisses.

Mike's response was to pull Amy close to the edge of the counter and plunge his cock into her. Mike knew that he wasn't going to last very long so he made the most of it. He took long slow deep strokes allowing his cock to savor every last detail of Amy's pussy.

After a few minutes of fucking Amy Mike couldn't take it anymore and he started fucking her hard and fast. It only took two minutes of that before Mike buried his cock in Amy's pussy and grunted as he came inside her.

Exhausted he slumped forward onto Amy's chest and began kissing her breasts again.

"That...that was amazing." Mike said.

"Was it worth $1,000?" Amy asked.

"Yes...I definitely got my money's worth." Mike said.

"So will you want to do it again?" Amy asked.

"Absolutely. I've got a nice big bank account with your name on it." Mike said.

"I'm glad to hear that. There's something that you need to do if you're serious about doing this again." Amy said.

"Anything." Mike said.

"You have to eat your cum out of me." Amy said.

"What?" Mike asked.

"It's a little rule I forgot to mention when I had you all together. I thought it would be less embarrassing for you all to hear it now...privately." Amy said.

"You mean after we've experienced what a hot fuck you are." Mike said.

Amy giggled.

"Well...that too. I just want to be sure that you know what you could be missing out on if you say no." Amy said.

"So if I don't do it I don't get to be with you again? Even for $1,000?" Mike asked.

"Not even for $5,000." Amy said.

"Well then...I'll do it...I won't like it...but I'll do it." Mike said.

Mike lowered himself down and licked and sucked his cum out of Amy's pussy.

"There now...that wasn't so bad was it?" Amy asked.

"I guess not...it's worth it for the chance to be with you again anyway." Mike said.

Amy smiled.

"Given enough time you might learn to like it." Amy said.

"I doubt it. So when can I see you again?" Mike asked.

"Not everybody has had their 1st turn yet Mike...we have to be fair. We'll talk about future dates after everyone has had their turn. Now...its late and I've had a full day so you need to get out of here so I can get some sleep." Amy said.

"Okay." Mike said.

Mike gathered up his clothes to go dress in Eric's room. When he reached the door to the bathroom Amy cleared her throat to get Mike's attention.

"Um...Mike...are you forgetting something?" Amy asked.

"What?" Mike asked.

Amy pointed at Mike's head.

"Oh...I forgot...I'm sorry. I believe these are yours." Mike said.

He took Amy's panties off of his head, handed them to her, and then left the room.

After Mike left Amy called Kyle.

"Hello." Kyle said.

"Hi Kyle...its Amy." Amy said.

"Oh hi Mrs. Davis...I've been wondering when you were going to call. When do I get to come and see you?" Kyle asked.

"Tomorrow morning. I hope you aren't the church going type...though considering that you're paying me for sex I have a hard time picturing you in church." Amy giggled.

"I plan on doing the death bed repentance. I've got too much sinning left to do." Kyle said.

"Well then come on over tomorrow morning and I'll help you with some of that sinning." Amy giggled.

Kyle arrived at 9:00 Sunday morning with the money in his hands. Amy examined the $1,000 and then she and Kyle sat down to talk.

"Okay Kyle...tell me...when you've fantasized about me...how did you get me to have sex with you?" Amy asked.

"I didn't...it was always you that came on to me." Kyle said.

"So...the horny single woman going after her son's friend?" Amy asked.

"Yep...why?" Kyle asked.

"Because so far I've helped the other guys live out their fantasy of how they fantasized about getting me...I figured I'd do that with you too. Are you up for a little role playing?" Amy asked.

"Sure...as long as I get to fuck you." Kyle said.

Amy smiled.

"You will...I'll go into the kitchen and then you come in like you came over looking for Eric...okay?" Amy asked.

"Sure thing." Kyle said.

Amy went into the kitchen and started emptying the dishwasher. A minute or so later Kyle came into the room.

"Hey Mrs. Davis...is Eric here?" Kyle asked.

"No...I'm afraid he's not Kyle." Amy said.

"Oh...well could you tell him I stopped by?" Kyle asked.

"Just because Eric isn't here doesn't mean that you have to leave Kyle." Amy said.

"Why would I stay if Eric isn't here Mrs. Davis?" Kyle asked.

Amy walked over close to Kyle.

"Call me Amy...please." Amy said.

"Okay...Amy. Why do you want me to stay?" Kyle asked.

"Do you think I'm pretty Kyle?" Amy asked.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Amy asked.

"Sure...you're really good looking." Kyle said.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" Amy asked.

"Wha...I..." Kyle stammered.

"It's a simple question Kyle...I've seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking...do you think I'm sexy?" Amy asked.

"Yes...you're very sexy." Kyle said.

Amy smiled.

"I like it that you think I'm sexy Kyle. I like it a lot." Amy said.

She moved in and kissed Kyle.

"Amy...I..." Kyle started.

"Kyle come with me." Amy said.

Amy took Kyle's hand and pulled him along behind her.

When they got into the bedroom Amy kissed Kyle and began undressing him.

"What are you doing?" Kyle asked.

"I'm trying to get you naked so I can fuck you. Don't you want to fuck me Kyle?" Amy asked.

"Uh...yeah...but..." Kyle said.

"No buts Kyle...I want it...you want it...just let it happen." Amy said.

She kissed Kyle again and they both started to undress each other. Once they were both naked they moved onto the bed where Kyle used his hands and his mouth to explore Amy's body with the enthusiasm of a teenager.

When he got between her legs Amy cooed. Kyle got so into licking Amy's pussy that he didn't stop after her first orgasm...only after her second orgasm did he finally pull his face away.

Amy pulled Kyle up and kissed him. She kissed down his body...she kissed, licked, and sucked on Kyle's balls for a few minutes while slowly stroking his cock.

"You have a choice to make now Kyle. The first time you only get one...do you want me to suck you off or do you want to fuck me?" Amy asked.

"I want to fuck you." Kyle said.

"Okay...do me from behind." Amy said.

Amy got into a 'doggie style' position and Kyle moved in behind her and started fucking her.

"Oh god Amy...your pussy is amazing...it feels so good." Kyle said.

After only a few minutes he came inside her. Amy and Kyle lay side by side on the bed to catch their breaths.

"So...did you get your money's worth?" Amy asked.

"Considering you're giving us just enough to make us want to come back for more...HELL YES!!!" Kyle said.

"Does that mean that you want to get together with me again?" Amy asked.

"Absolutely." Kyle said.

"Then you need to get your head down between my legs and lick your cum out of me." Amy said.

"What? Why?" Kyle asked.

"It's a rule that I decided to tell you all about individually. It's my way of being sure that you're serious about this. If you want to come back you have to clean up the mess you made of me. If you don't want to have sex with me again...well then you can leave my pussy messy as you walk out the door. The choice is yours." Amy said.

Kyle immediately moved his head down between Amy's legs and licked his cum out of her. After he's licked it all out of her he crawled up beside her and kissed her.

"Well...I guess I should probably go." Kyle said.

"No...you should get dressed and call the other guys and have them all come over. Now that we've been through it once we all need to talk about it and see what we want to do going forward." Amy said.

"Okay...can I grab a shower?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah...sure...you can use Eric's shower." Amy said.

Amy headed to her shower and Kyle headed down the hall to the other shower. Once they had cleaned up they both got dressed. Kyle called the other guys and waited in the living room for them to arrive while Amy waited upstairs.

An hour after finishing her first time with each of the 5 guys; Kyle, Mike, Jeff, Lucas, and Troy were all sitting in Amy's living room. Amy walked in and sat down facing the 5 of them.

"Hi guys...I'm glad you were all able to make it on such short notice. I figured that we should all talk now that you've all had your turn. Are all of you satisfied that you got your money's worth the first time?" Amy asked.

"Absolutely." Jeff said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers