Don't Tell Eric Ch. 03

Story Info
Eric confronts his mother.
5.2k words
4.46
75.6k
21
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

The Thursday night following her gang bang with her son's 5 friends; Amy and Eric were sitting in their kitchen having a quiet dinner. When they'd finished eating Amy started clearing the table.

"Dinner was great mom...as always." Eric said.

"Thank you sweetie." Amy said.

Amy finished clearing the table and washed and dried her hands as Eric continued to sit at the table. Amy headed towards the door to the living room.

"Have you got a minute mom? I've got something for you." Eric said.

"Oh...what have you got for me?" Amy asked.

"Come on back here and sit down." Eric said.

Intrigued...Amy sat down next to her son.

"What have you got for me sweetie?" Amy asked.

"This." Eric said.

Eric pulled $1,000 out of his pocket and put it on the table in front of his mother spreading it out to show her the ten $100 bills. Amy was surprised.

"Oh my goodness...where did you get that kind of money sweetheart?" Amy asked.

"I've been working extra hours and saving up over the past few weeks. I want to give this money to you mom." Eric said.

"I thought you'd been working more lately. Why do you want to give this money to me Eric?" Amy asked.

"The same reason the other guys have been giving you $1,000 at a time." Eric said.

Amy was shocked...had Eric found out? No...it couldn't be.

"What do you mean? What guys?" Amy asked trying not to sound nervous.

"Don't treat me like an idiot mom. I know that Lucas, Jeff, Kyle, Mike, and Troy have been paying you $1,000 apiece for sex for the past few weeks." Eric said.

He had found out...Amy was speechless.

"Eric I..." Amy started.

"Take the money mom...please." Eric said.

"Eric...what...I...what do you intend to..." Amy said.

"I intend to do what my friends have been doing for the past month or so. I intend to fuck the hottest woman I've ever seen." Eric said.

Amy was shocked.

"Eric...I'm your mother." Amy said.

"Yes...you are...which makes this hurt even more mom. I told you about the guys offering money to have sex with you and you go and do it? I can't believe you would do that mom." Eric said.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. It was stupid of me. It had been so long since your dad died and I was...aroused by the idea of having young men find me attractive. As far as the money thing goes...I wanted to get you a new car before you go off to college...I figured your rich friends could help." Amy said.

Amy was crying.

"I can't believe you would do this to me mom." Eric said.

Eric had started to cry.

"I never wanted to hurt you Eric...I would never do anything to hurt you. I didn't think there was any way you'd find out...they all promised not to tell anybody. Apparently someone did." Amy said.

"Nobody told me mom...I figured it out on my own...I'm not an idiot after all...and I'm not worried about people finding out what you've been doing mom." Eric sobbed.

"Then what's the matter?" Amy asked.

"You really don't know?" Eric asked sounding almost angry at Amy.

"No...tell me...tell me what's wrong. If it isn't me having sex with your friends for money then what is it?" Amy asked.

Eric looked right into Amy's eyes.

"I have lusted after you longer and wanted you more than the rest of them combined mom. On top of that...I love you...none of those guys loves you. Yet in spite of that you've been fucking them regularly while I've been kept completely in the dark about it. When I discovered what you were doing with them I didn't understand. Why them? Why not me? What makes them so special? Why do they get to have you when I don't? I finally decided it must be the money. It wasn't all that hard to figure out that they've been paying you $1,000 at a time...so I worked extra hours and scraped together every penny I could get my hands on and I came up with the $1,000. There's the money right there...there's nothing to stop us now...I want my turn...I want my turn to have sex with you." Eric said through his tears.

Amy was blown away by Eric's words. Her son had just confessed to her that he had lusted for her for several years. He said that he wanted to be with her more than the rest of his friends combined. He told her that he'd collected $1,000 to pay her with like his friends. He wanted his turn to be with her.

Amy looked at her son as he was sitting there crying so hard that he was trembling. Her eyes turned towards the money on the table and she knew how hard he must have worked to earn it. He obviously thought that it was worth the effort...that she was worth the hard work he'd done.

Amy's eyes returned to her son...no longer the little boy that had once needed her for everything...he was a grown man...yet still needing her. This need however was far different than the way he'd needed her in the past.

Amy fought off her own tears and reached for the money Eric had tried to pay her with. She pushed it away.

"I can't take your money Eric." Amy said.

"Please mom...let me..." Eric said.

"No Eric. I could never do that. I could never accept money from you for sex." Amy said.

Eric's eyes brightened a little bit.

"You mean?" Eric asked.

Amy's eyes began to fill with tears again.

"I had no idea that you felt that way about me Eric." Amy said.

"How could I not? You're absolutely gorgeous...the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I've spent most of the past 7 or 8 years trying to hide the erections that I get when I'm around you. I've wanted to be with you for as long as I can remember mom. That made finding out what you were doing with my friends hurt so much more. Yes they wanted you, but I wanted you more. They got to have you and now...I'll get to have you too." Eric said.

Eric smiled as he said that he would get to have his mother. Amy looked down at her lap.

"Eric...are you sure that you really want to have sex with your own mother?" Amy asked.

"Yes...I'm sure. I know the law and society say that it's wrong...but everything inside me says that it's right." Eric said.

"Okay Eric...fine. If you want to have sex with me...I'll do it." Amy said.

Eric smiled.

"If you want to have sex with me I'll give you the same kind of conditions for it that I gave the others...well...except for the money thing...I won't make you pay me." Amy said.

"I'll gladly agree to the same conditions that you hold them too." Eric said.

"Okay. The conditions are as follows and must be abided by at all times. First off, I'm in charge...what I say goes when it comes to the sex itself. I say when it happens...I say where it happens...I say what happens. If I say stop we stop. If all I want is one quick one that's all that happens...if I want it to last all weekend that's what happens. The absolute most important rule...especially for you is that you can never tell anybody about it or it's over. Do you agree to those terms?" Amy asked.

"Yes...I agree." Eric said.

Amy looked at Eric and could see the joy and lust on his face. She was still very nervous about the whole situation.

"Eric...are you 100% sure that this is what you want?" Amy asked.

"Yes...I want this more than anything." Eric said.

"I'm your mother Eric." Amy said trying one last time to get out of it.

"Forget that I'm your son...treat me like you do the other guys." Eric said.

Amy realized that Eric wasn't going to back down. She also realized that he wanted to get started right away. She shook her head in defeat.

"Okay. If you want to be treated like the other guys then I guess I should try to do your first time like I did theirs. When you've fantasized about me was there any one way in particular that you pictured getting to have sex with me? Was there some scenario you always pictured in your head that was how you got to have me?" Amy asked.

"There was one...it was a fantasy that came out of a bit of reality." Eric said.

"What was it?" Amy asked.

"I came home from school early one day a few years ago. I went upstairs and was walking past your room to get to my room so I could change when I happened to look through your open bedroom door. What I saw made me stop in my tracks and made me hard in an instant." Eric said.

"What did you see?" Amy asked.

"You. You were naked on your bed. You were on your knees bent down so that your shoulders were on the bed. You had one hand between your legs and one hand behind your back near your ass. The hand between your legs was holding a purple vibrator that you were using on your pussy. The hand near your ass was holding a gold metal vibrator that you were using on your asshole." Eric said.

Amy's jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Oh my god...you saw me?" Amy asked.

"Yes. You were turned about 45 degrees away from having your ass pointed straight at the door. With your head turned to the left side on the mattress you couldn't see the door or me but I had an unobstructed view of you and what you were doing. I don't know how long I stood there watching because I lost track of any kind of time...I couldn't move...I couldn't take my eyes off of you. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I had an orgasm without touching myself just standing in the hallway watching you. I had wanted you before that, but that day removed any doubts I had about the taboo nature of it." Eric said.

"I think I remember that day. You must have gone back downstairs because when I finished I came downstairs and I was very surprised to find out you were home." Amy said.

"That's right. At some point I regained my senses and knew that if you caught me looking at you like that you'd be mad so I slipped downstairs and jerked off in the bathroom." Eric said.

"I had no idea that you'd seen me." Amy said.

"I saw it...to this day it's still the hottest thing I've ever seen." Eric said.

"So is that what you want? You want to catch me in that position?" Amy asked.

"Yes." Eric said.

"Then how do you want to go from standing in the hallway to having sex with me?" Amy asked.

"You won't be able to see me...so I'll take off my clothes and come into the room. I'll come over right next to the bed. I'll bend down and kiss your ass...it will startle you...you'll roll over and see me...you'll be embarrassed...I'll tell you that it's okay...and I'll kiss you and things will go from there." Eric said.

"Okay. I haven't had to use them for quite a while, but think I remember where I put my vibrators...give me 10 minutes or so to find them...get into position...and really get into it then come upstairs." Amy said.

Amy got up and went up to her bedroom. She dug around in her closet and found her two vibrators and put them on the bed. She got undressed and then crawled onto the bed. She took great care to be sure that she was lined up the right way so Eric would be able to see her from the hallway but she wouldn't be able to see him.

Once Amy was sure she was in a good position she grabbed her two toys and started using them. Amy had butterflies in her stomach and her mind was racing. Was she really going to do this? Was she really going to have sex with her own son? Having sex with his friends for money was one thing, but could she really have sex with Eric? Yes, after seeing the pain in his eyes...Amy was determined to give him what he wanted.

After waiting for over 10 minutes Eric started up the stairs. He walked down the hall and stopped in the doorway to his mother's room. There...on the bed...just as he remembered her...was his mom...with her left hand using a vibrator on her ass while her right hand uses a vibrator on her pussy.

Eric quietly undressed and moved into the room. For a few minutes he just looked at Amy, but then he leaned down and kissed her perfectly smooth right butt cheek.

Amy knew that Eric would be coming, but she didn't know that he was there yet so her shriek was real as she rolled away from Eric onto her back on the far side of the bed.

"Eric? Oh god. What are you doing home? Oh god...you saw me...oh god." Amy said sounding very embarrassed.

She was using her hands to try to hide her nudity from her son.

Eric crawled onto the bed and next to his mother.

"You don't need to be embarrassed mom...dad has been gone for a long time...it's lonely being single...a woman as beautiful as you should never have to do something like that though because she should never be lonely." Eric said.

"You're sweet to say that Eric, but..." Amy started.

Eric leaned in and kissed her. After kissing her for a while he moved down to her neck and then to her breasts.

"Eric...we shouldn't...its wrong." Amy said.

"How can something be wrong if it feels this right?" Eric asked.

He wrapped his lips around one of Amy's nipples and twirled his tongue around it which made Amy's whole body shiver.

Eric worked his way between his mother's legs and gently kissed her pussy. Unlike his friends Eric wasn't in any hurry to lick Amy's pussy and move on to other things. He took his time teasing her to a higher and higher state of arousal which intensified the orgasm that Amy had when he finally brought her to a climax.

Eric started to crawl up over Amy, but she pushed him over onto his back and she crawled up over him instead. Amy kissed Eric...licking her juices from her son's lips. She kissed down his body and then kissed up and down his cock and all over his balls.

"I have to be fair here and tell you that the others had to choose between oral sex and fucking their first time so if you want to be treated like them you have to choose too." Amy said.

"I've been waiting all my life to fuck you." Eric said.

"Okay." Amy said.

Amy moved her pussy over Eric's cock and slid herself down onto it. Amy couldn't help but notice that Eric's cock was a good two inches longer and a bit thicker than any of his friends. She took a measure of pride in knowing that she had helped to create Eric's cock...the cock that was now inside her.

Eric grabbed Amy by the hips and started lifting her up and driving his cock up into her. Amy used her legs to move her body up and down helping Eric to fuck her.

Amy could see on Eric's face that he needed to cum and he was holding it back.

"Don't hold back sweetie...give it to me...give it to me...cum for me." Amy said.

With that Eric let go and let out a satisfied groan as he came inside his mom's pussy. When Eric had finished cumming Amy slumped forward onto him and kissed him.

"Thank you mom...that was everything I've dreamed of and more." Eric said.

"You're welcome sweetheart. I'm still not thrilled about this, but I wanted you to be happy. Would it have been worth the $1,000 if I'd let you pay me?" Amy asked.

"It was worth way more than that." Eric said.

"Is this something that you are going to want to do again?" Amy asked.

"Yes...if you'll let me." Eric said.

"If you want me to treat you like the other guys...I guess I can try to do that...but you'll have to follow the same rules that they do...and there's one that I didn't tell them about until after they'd fucked me like you just did." Amy said.

"What's the rule?" Eric asked.

"If you want to fuck me again you have to lick your cum back out of me now." Amy said.

"You mean...the guys have had to lick their own cum out of you after they've fucked you?" Eric asked.

"Yes. If they want to see me again they have to do it...so far they've done it." Amy said.

"Well...I definitely want to do this again...so if I have to lick my cum back out of you then let me at your pussy." Eric said.

Amy smiled.

"Okay...I know you want to be treated like one of the other guys, but I'm going to give you a little treat that none of them have gotten. I'm going to 69 you. I'll suck your cock while you lick your cum out of me. I don't do anything for them when they're licking their cum out of me...but none of them is my son." Amy said.

Amy moved so that her pussy was on Eric's face and he began licking his cum out of her while she sucked his cock. Again Eric took his time slowly licking his cum out of her. With the exception of Lucas who loved licking his cum out of Amy the other guys did it as quickly as possible. It seemed that Eric wanted to prolong the experience...for both of them.

Amy was surprised as she felt herself building to an orgasm...even Lucas rarely gave her an orgasm while licking his cum out of her, but Eric...her son...gave her an orgasm just a few seconds before he came in her mouth.

Amy rolled off of Eric and he leaned up and kissed her.

"Thank you mom." Eric said.

Amy forced a smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You need to go to your own room now." Amy said.

"I can't stay here?" Eric asked.

"None of the others do and son or not you don't get to actually sleep with me." Amy said.

"Okay." Eric said.

Eric got off the bed, picked his clothes up in the hallway and left. Amy closed the door to her bedroom, went into her bathroom, got in the shower, and cried as the hot water washed her son off of her.

The next few days were a little awkward, but after a while they relaxed.

A few days after it happened Amy was expecting Eric home by 3:00, but it was already 3:30 and he wasn't home so she was wondering why he was running late. She was about to call his cell phone when he walked through the door with an aggravated look on his face.

"Hi sweetie...uh-oh...what's wrong?" Amy asked.

"I just walked the last 3 blocks to get home. That piece of shit car of mine finally died." Eric said.

"Well then...I guess now is as good a time as any to go and buy you a new car." Amy said.

"You were serious about getting me a new car?" Eric asked.

"Sure...I've been making $5,000 a week fucking your friends all summer...why wouldn't I spend it on a new car for you?" Amy asked.

"Well...if you buy a brand new car with cash people might wonder where you got the cash." Eric said.

"Oh...you're right...I hadn't thought of that. Will you settle for a used car? If we buy that with cash nobody will question it too much." Amy said.

"As long as it's a nice car...that runs...it will be a big step up over that piece of shit I've been driving." Eric said.

"Well...I'll grab some money and we'll go car shopping." Amy said.

They went to a few used car lots and found a pickup truck that Eric liked for $10,000. Amy paid in cash which made the salesman very happy. They headed home. Amy pulled into the driveway and got out. She started walking towards the house, but Eric honked his horn and motioned for Amy to come over to him.

"Let's go get something to eat." Eric said.

"Okay...that's a good idea...I don't feel like cooking anyway." Amy said.

Eric took them through a drive-thru and then he turned out onto the highway.

"Where are we going?" Amy asked.

"Nowhere." Eric said.

"Then what are we doing?" Amy asked.

"I figured an open stretch of road would be more comfortable for you than driving around in town." Eric said.

"For what?" Amy asked.

"Road head." Eric said.

"Excuse me?" Amy asked.

"You know...you suck my dick while I'm driving." Eric said.

"Eric I'm not doing that." Amy said.

"I thought that after the other night...I was going to be like one of the other guys." Eric said.

"Apparently not. The other guys remember...and abide by...the rules. They remember that I say when, where, and what happens...not them. I'm certainly not sucking your cock while we're driving." Amy said.

Eric looked disappointed. Amy looked at Eric and rolled her eyes.

"If you want me to suck you off in the truck you'll have to find a private place to pull over and park because the last thing I want is for our obituaries to read...mother and son were killed when the son's new truck rolled over 7 times...apparently the mother was performing oral sex on the son while he was driving...causing the accident. So if you want this to happen...you'd better find a secluded place to pull over." Amy said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers
12