Don't Tell Eric Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but there's 5 of them and only one of me." Eric said.

"Yes, but tomorrow is all about fucking. Tonight...you made love to me. Did you even realize that Eric? There was a love and a passion there that wasn't there the first time that we were together. It was something I haven't felt since your dad died...I hadn't realized how much I missed it. It felt amazing to have it again. It felt good to be made love to by someone that I know loves me." Amy said.

There were fresh tears in her eyes as she looked into her son's eyes.

"I do love you mom...and I did know that I was making love to you. That's why I insisted on taking charge tonight...so that I could make love to you without restrictions. I know you said that you wouldn't be with me as often as you are with them, but I had to be with you tonight...I had to make love to you tonight. Will you forgive me for breaking the rules?" Eric asked.

Amy smiled and laughed.

"After the incredible pleasures you gave me tonight I think I can let this one slide." Amy said.

She kissed Eric.

"Thank you for making love to me." Amy said.

"It was my pleasure. Well...I guess I'll let you get cleaned up. I should get some sleep anyway...I have to pick Lisa up at 7:00 so we can get on the road." Eric said.

Eric went to get out of the bed, but Amy put her arms around him and held him.

"No...don't go...tonight I want you to stay here with me." Amy said.

"You said that I couldn't before." Eric said.

"That was when we were just fucking. This is different. Tonight we made love. You don't leave a woman's bed after making love to her like that. Besides...I can't think of any better way to end my birthday than to fall asleep in the arms of a man that loves me." Amy said.

"Are you sure you want me to stay here?" Eric asked.

"Yes sweetheart...I want you to be here...I want to hold you...I want you to hold me." Amy said.

"Okay." Eric said.

They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

At 5:30 Amy gently woke Eric.

"Good morning. You need to get up and get ready if you're going to pick Lisa up and be on the road by 7:00." Amy said.

"Right." Eric said.

Eric rolled out of bed.

"I'm gonna use your shower." Eric said.

"Okay." Amy said.

Eric went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He stepped inside and the steamy water began washing away the funk from the previous night's activities...it also helped to wake him up.

Eric was facing away from the bathroom door when Amy walked in. She stopped and looked at her son standing in the steam filled shower. She saw Eric in a whole new light as she looked at him.

The way Eric had made love to her the night before had altered her perspective of him. Amy had been sick to her stomach that first night after they were together...she knew that their relationship had forever been changed because of that night. As she looked at him in her shower the morning after he had made such sweet passionate love to her Amy knew that her relationship with her son had changed again, but this change brought butterflies and not nausea to her stomach.

Eric was still facing away from the shower door when Amy opened it and stepped inside. She moved in behind her son and lovingly wrapped her arms around him. She kissed his shoulder.

"I wanted to thank you again for last night. It was the most incredible night I've had since your dad died." Amy said.

Eric turned in his mother's arms so that they were facing each other. He put his hands on her ass.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it mom." Eric said.

He kissed her. Amy could feel Eric's cock pressing against her stomach...it was rock hard.

"Wow...it looks like we've got an early riser on our hands. Let's see what we can do about this." Amy said.

Amy knelt down and started stroking Eric's cock with her left hand. She leaned in and teased his balls with her tongue.

"Oh god...that feels awesome." Eric said.

Amy moved to take Eric's cock in her mouth while stroking it with both hands.

"Oh god mom...that's amazing." Eric said.

Amy sucked and stroked her son's cock for a few minutes. She was looking up into his eyes and he was looking down into hers.

"I'm gonna cum." Eric said.

Amy kept stroking until Eric came in her mouth. When he'd finished cumming she stood up and kissed him forcing some of his cum into his mouth. They both swallowed the cum that was in their mouths.

"Damn that was hot." Eric said.

"You'd better finish up and get going." Amy said.

"Right." Eric said.

Eric finished showering and then went to his room to get dressed and pack a small overnight bag. Before heading out the door he went back to his mom's room...she was naked and changing the sheets on the bed.

"Well I'm out of here." Eric said.

"Okay sweetie...drive safe and have a good time." Amy said.

She hugged and kissed Eric.

"You have a good time too." Eric said.

"Oh I will. You have a chance to get laid this weekend...I know that I will." Amy said.

Eric went down the stairs, out the front door, got in his truck and drove off.

12