Don't Think, Dani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you wanna cum?" Ethan asked quietly. He kissed her shoulder.

"Yes," Dani whispered.

He moved out from behind her, pulling her back as he did. When she was lying on the bed, he positioned himself between her legs, sliding his two fingers inside her. "Tell me when," he said, and then began thrusting his hand, sending his fingers as deep as they could go.

Dani bit her lip, trying to keep her hips in control. They wanted desperately to meet Ethan's palm, and the feeling only multiplied the ache that was beginning to build in her womb. She began to moan, the sounds slipping past her lips before she could stop them. Just as she teetered over the edge, she groaned, "Now," and waited for the crash.

Except it didn't hit; Ethan pulled his fingers out before she could cum.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she hissed, feeling herself get angry. That pleasurable ache was slipping away, and she wanted it. Needed it.

"What I wanted to do all along," Ethan answered with a grin. He reached across her body to his dresser, and Dani heard the rip of a foil packet before he slipped a condom over his swollen member. "But seeing as you haven't been fucked in awhile, I wanted you wet to spare you as much pain as possible."

She watched as he knelt between her legs again, this time his head level with her own.

"I'll go slow," he said against her lips, and then kissed her. She felt his hand move between their bodies, open the lips of her pussy, and then he was pushing in, stretching her tight opening. He groaned against her lips as he slid in further, and Dani began to whimper. Part of her body was tightening in pain, but the other part told her to move with him, to feel as his cock glided slowly into her clenching sex.

Finally, he was in, breathing heavily against her neck. "Dani," he said, rubbing his cheek against hers. "I can honestly say yours is the tightest cunt I've ever been in."

She gave a weak laugh, more focused on the pressure that was building in her hips. She moved them against Ethan, rolling her eyes as he slid in and out a few times. "More," she whispered to him, and he obliged.

His thrusts became sharper, filling her more quickly, and all Dani could think about was the friction, the friction, the friction. Pretty soon the ache was building, and she was raising her hips to meet Ethan's drive. She grabbed hold of his upper arms and dug her nails in, the walls of her pussy beginning to quiver. At last, she got what she wanted as her pussy broke, rippling around Ethan's dick and sending her own hips bucking. Her sounds mixed into his as he groaned, feeling as her cunt caught and held him, sucking him inwards.

It wasn't long before Ethan began pounding into her again, the sound of their connecting flesh loud throughout the silent room. He grabbed one of her legs and lifted it above his shoulder, allowing him to slide deeper. Dani gave a guttural groan at this new pressure, her orgasm leaping seconds closer. She opened her eyes to see Ethan staring down at her, his green eyes dark with the same expression as the man in the movie.

"Don't think, Danielle," he growled her into ear. "Feel me."

She felt him. After all, there was nothing else. Just his dick as he hit bottom with every stroke, his hands entwined into her hair, his lips on hers through every ram of his sex into hers. She moaned desperately against his lips as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her hands clenching the taut cheeks of his ass, pulling him back to her. She felt him against the strumming nerves of her pussy, and then with a short groan that fell into silence, he broke.

Dani felt the difference in his movements when he came into the latex condom, full of raw, intimate power. He jammed into her between loads, tipping her body over the edge. Her cunt tightened as she arched her back, thrusting her breasts into Ethan's chest, and her throat locked up, refusing to let a single sound by.

It took several moments before their heavy, harsh breathing became normal again, and several more before Ethan pulled out of Dani, slipping off the condom and tossing it into the garbage beside his bed. He lay beside her, one hand on his chest and the other behind his head. "How do you feel?" he eventually asked her.

Dani didn't answer right away, not sure what to say. "Well...I feel like...I've just had amazing sex," she finished in a quiet voice, staring into the dimly lit room.

"Always the best feeling," Ethan said, chuckling. "What else?"

She was at a loss. "Sweaty and a little sore?"

This time Ethan's laughter was louder, startling in the semi-darkness. "Nothing a hot shower can't cure."

"You gonna join me?" Dani asked, feeling a little bold.

Ethan threw a leg over her body, using it along with his arm to pull her closer. "I don't see why not," he said into her ear. "Now, what else do you feel?"

"I can't tell you how annoying that question is getting." She felt him smile against her neck, but he said nothing. Dani sighed. "I feel...the sheets against my skin, and your breath against my shoulder. And I feel goose-bumps rising on my arms, and a slight breeze beneath the cover...did you fart?"

Ethan snorted softly into her ear, but he adjusted the comforter.

"I feel...unburdened and light and relaxed and...almost smooth."

"Sex is a great stress relief," he responded quietly against her skin.

"You're satisfied with that answer?" Dani asked in disbelief.

"I was satisfied with a lot of your answers, along with several other things," Ethan said.

Dani smiled, feeling a blush warm her cheeks. "Why the question?"

"I was curious to see how you'd answer."

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"Huh." Dani turned on her side to face him. "Thank you for tonight."

He smiled. "It was purely for selfish reasons, you realize that, right? I was never able to pass up a good fucking."

She raised an eyebrow. "Well, I wasn't expecting a proposal, but that still stung a bit."

"Don't worry," Ethan assured her. "I plan on taking your number before I leave tomorrow."

"And why's that?"

"You think too much."

12