Don't Touch Me There Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...God Beth...she's so fucking tight..."

Slowly I began to move, slipping myself in and out of her vagina. Sarah just lay still, eyes closed, head to the side, letting it happen. None of the crazy, college girl fuck session where they try to show how wild they can be. None of the exaggerated, middle age fuck session where the women try to remember how wild they used to be. Just a teenager, lying still, enjoying the moment. Simply satisfied that she is able to have sex. And grateful that someone is fucking them.

"Peter...I wish I was there...watching..."

Leaning on my arms, I looked down at Sarah, exposed tits swaying beneath me in rhythm with my movements. Legs now flat on the floor, spread beneath me. Arms out to the side, palms down. Hair spilled out onto the bed around her head. A body perfectly still, letting itself be fucked. Sarah felt my stare, turned her head, and opened her eyes. She gave me a sweet, satisfied smile. I came.

"Oh...Jesus...Sarah...I love you..."

My body jerked hard, spraying semen deep into my daughter. Sarah kept staring at me, eyes acknowledging the warm liquid streaming into her womb. The soft, loving smile remained, watching my face convulse with my release. Beth was talking in the background as Sarah watched me, satisfied.

"Peter...play with yourself...think of Sarah...think of me and Sarah together..."

Beth was doing all she could to help. I leaned forward, opened my mouth, and kissed Sarah as a second wave of semen released into her body. Semen moving past her cervix, swimming into her womb, and seeding her ovaries. Sarah wrapped her arms around me, legs still flat on the floor, and kissed me back. Hard. Pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"Make yourself cum, Peter...I can hear it...you're close...keep rubbing..."

I was rubbing, slowly, against the inside of my daughters vagina. The tightness that made me orgasm in record time, with no pauses, no faking, and no aggravation. I opened my eyes as I kissed Sarah, finding hers also open. Thanking me for the experience. I tried as hard as I could with my eyes to let her know I was the one that was thankful. With a final spurt of seed out of my penis, and into Sarah, I was done.

"I came...in her...Beth..."

Out of breath, I leaned away from Sarah. She let out a soft breath, licking her lips, looking down at the penis still in her vagina. Slowly, I slid free, letting Sarah observe the transformation from a hard penis to soft, ejaculated penis. Semen was dripping from my opening, onto her stomach as I moved over her. Rolling onto my back I exhaled, spent, satisfied sexually in a way I never had been before.

"Peter...you are such a naughty boy..."

I grabbed the phone, no longer busy with my hands. Sarah rested her head on my stomach, tits still out, slowly caressing my soft penis. Softly stroking it, thanking it for what it just did. Watching the small droplets of semen that remained as they slowly dripped from my opening. My body jerked as I felt her tongue gently press the tip, tasting the fluid.

"Beth...you don't even know how naughty..."

Sarah's butt smiled at me, naked on the bed. I ran my fingers through her hair, gently remembering various moments we spent together as she grew up. The countless times I had diapered that bottom. The plays her mom and I would watch. The concerts we would listen to. The field trips we would chaperon. The trips to the park, teaching Sarah to ride her bike.

A mouth slipped over my penis, tasting, suckling out any remaining sperm. Sarah was all grown up.