Don't Try Suicide Ch. 03

Story Info
Some serious BDSM action.
2.6k words
4.33
8.6k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sailed into Montego Bay and moored a little way off shore. Bev was concerned because she hadn't thought to bring her passport and was presumed dead so wanted to remain on the boat. Deb and Sid went ashore for provisions and to have a night out together, they promised to return about midnight.

Bev spent the late morning and early afternoon working on her sun tan and staying out of sight of the shore on the aft deck. She was eventually spooked inside by the increased boat traffic and thought it best to stay below decks. Although Bev had been conscious aboard the boat for nearly two weeks, there were parts of the boat that she had not explored.

She locked the outside doors to prevent unwelcome visitors and wandered from cabin to cabin, none of the internal doors were locked. In each cabin she would look in the draws and cupboards, most of which were empty. The Mistress Suit she passed by, not wanting to pry but the next cabin's cupboards and drawers were like Aladdin's Cave. The sex toys were expensive, Lelo, hand crafted glass and leather. Nothing ostentatious, just extremely well made and practical.

Would Deb mind if she had a quick wank? Well if she confessed to it, she would have to pay a penance and that would be fun. She decided to wait till later and possibly engineer the situation so that she got caught in the act, that would be so sexy. Further searching revealed wrist and ankle restraints, whips and canes. A very large assortment of paddles and crops, plus lots of other restraint equipment, leg spreaders, ball gags and rope.

She continued her exploration and decided to come back to the sex toy room later, although the thought of that equipment being used on her made her very aroused. She would relieve herself later.

The engine room was interesting, although it was at the bottom of the boat, it had a tall access shaft above the engine to facilitate its removal. It was perhaps the only tall space in the entire boat.

By the time Bev had slowly wandered round the boat, poking and prodding into every corner, it was late afternoon and the sun was setting. In the galley she found some tinned fish and made a sandwich and opened a bottle of wine, taking her meal onto the aft deck, she returned to the sex toy room and picked a Lelo rabbit vibrator and a set of headphones.

Back on the aft deck Bev placed the Lelo and headphones under a cushion and ate her meal, as the sun set.

Very soon it was dark and she sat patiently waiting for Sid and Deb to return. It was sooner than she expected. She heard the inflatable approaching and looking around the bulk head saw them coming from about 200 meters.

She still had time, she plugged the headphones into the DAB radio and lay back on the cushioned bench seating. Turning the vibrator onto a gentle setting, she began to pleasure herself with her eyes firmly shut.

Bev was determined to make it look like she had been truly caught so made herself a promise not to open her eyes and just be patient.

As it transpired her arousal got the better of her, she turned the vibrator up and before long she was not wishing them to hurry up and catch her, but to give her a bit longer, the suspense was arousing her and before long she was tipping over the edge into an amazing orgasm.

The Lelo had helped because of its rippling pulses which were better than any of her own vibrators by a very large margin. As she gasped and moaned, the lights on the aft deck came on. She had not only been caught, but caught in the middle of an orgasm.

She opened her eyes to see Deb looking stony faced and Sid smirking. Bev pulled her earphones off and the vibrator plopped out of her fanny onto the cushioned seating.

"This is just too much. Where did you get that vibrator from?" Scolded Debs "Oh there's going to be some payback tonight."

"I'm so sorry," Bev blustered "I was snooping around the boat and I found it in the cabin next to yours" Bev explained, trying to make things worse.

"Snooping round the boat?" Debs repeated, now clearly acting that she was very cross, but was given away by the twinkle in her eye.

Sid decided that it was his turn to join the game. "Does this mean that you've forgotten about me leering at the waitress in the bikini top?"

"No, I haven't forgotten Sidney." thundered Debs, getting into role.

"Both of you into the Mistress Suit and get into position" ordered Debs.

Bev and Sid fought to get through the door, and ran down the narrow corridor, giggling. Debs rolled her eyes and poured herself a glass of wine, "laters" she said to herself.

Debs entered the Mistress Suit carrying a plastic storage container she had packed with some bits and pieces and found Bev and Sid naked in position, trying very hard not to smile.

She placed the container on the bed and crossed the room to the heap of Sid's clothes and opened her closet.

Debs undressed slowly and seductively, casting her clothing on the floor. When completely naked she reached into her closet and selected some items which she lay on the bed, "keep your eyes down" she ordered.

The first item she put on was a corset which fastened up the front with hook eyes, next Deb pulled a pair of soft leather panties on which were high leg and presented her mound and arse beautifully.

The fishnets were next, both Sid and Bev were ogling at this display, and were caught when Deb's raised her head suddenly, "you're both peeking" Deb announced incredulously, as if this were surprising.

Sid shrugged saying hoarsely "extra punishment, don't you think Bev."

"Oh yes, extra punishment" Bev agreed.

"I'll decide" scolded Debs "and you're both getting extra punishment."

Debs finished clipping her stockings to the garter straps on her corset, bending over and allowing both her slaves to admire her ample breasts pushed up and peeking out of the top.

She finished by stepping into a pair of 6 inch black patent leather court shoes and placing a peaked leather cap on her head.

Debs sat down in one of the arm chairs. "Right we can begin. Sid stand up and fetch the three paddles from the box, then sit on the bed facing me."

Sid complied.

Debs continued to organize her slaves. "Bev stand up and bend over Sid's knee."

Debs waited until Bev was in position. "No that won't do, turn slightly Sid so that more of Bev is on the bed, now put your leg over her legs, that's it."

Debs critically assessed their positions, she rose from the arm chair and adjusted the angle Bev's arse was presenting. "Hold her down here Sid," moving his left had to the centre of Bev's back.

Deb returned to her chair, slowly swaying her arse seductively, she sat with her legs spread, her hands gripping the arm rests.

"Begin with your hand gently, your aim is to make her entire bottom bright red without any bruising and spank her till she cries." commanded Debs

"Are you alright with that?" Debs asked Bev.

"Yes, that sounds OK." Bev replied timidly in a hoarse voice.

Sid gently spanked all of Bev's bottom, working around the globes, into the crease of her buttocks and legs and down her thighs. He paid particular attention to the sweet spot, but the spanks were only hard enough to raise a gentle pink glow. Bev cooed and lifted her arse in anticipation of each spank.

"think she's ready for the first paddle, the short light weight tan leather one" Debs stated, "and a little harder, getting harder as you go."

Sid was quite expert at spanking, only from being on the receiving end, but he knew enough that women's bottoms were more sensitive and had to be treated with greater care. He distributed the spanks evenly and only occasionally did he repeat a stroke on the same place.

Bev was obviously enjoying this immensely, each spank raising an "ooh" or "argh" and her arse still lifted to accept each spank.

"Harder" intoned Deb.

Spank "OOhh," spank "AAArgh" Bev's bottom lifted more eagerly.

"Harder" repeated Deb.

Spank "OOOOGHH," spank "AAARRGhh" Bev's bottom Stilled.

"Harder" said Deb.

Spank "Oww," spank "OOww," spank "OOOww," Bev wriggled for the first time.

"That's it keep that going" said Debs finally satisfied, and sat back to watch as Bev's bottom shook and her hips wriggled with each spank.

"Harder" said Bev more hoarsely than before, Sid looked across at Debs, who nodded.

After another six spanks Debs asked, "Do you want a bigger paddle Bev?"

"Oh yes please, if you're ever going to make me cry, you'll need to spank me a lot harder" replied Bev.

"All in good time Beverley, remember no bruising, now Sid get the larger paddle and that sanding block, lets make Bev's bottom more sensitive."

"Sid I want you to gently brush that sand paper over Bev's bottom," Sid used very gentle strokes to sensitize Bev's bottom making sure not to rub in the same place too much,

"The large paddle Sid" Debs instructed.

This now brought gasps and cries of pain from Bev, who started to wriggle in earnest.

"Harder" said Debs

Beverley's bottom was now a good cherry red, and her first sobs and cries, were heard.

"Don't stop, harder," shrieked Bev. Deb nodded consent to Sid.

"Make me into a mess, harder" cried Beverley, again Deb nodded her consent.

After twelve more hard spanks, Beverley was crying her eyes out, Debs said, "enough."

Bev slowly stood up and rubbed her sore bottom, she turned first to Debs and then to Sid, "thank you for that, I know it looked like I didn't like it, but I really feel a lot better now, and so horny."

"That's excellent, because I haven't quite finished with your bottom tonight, just no more spanking" Debs enthused.

"Sid put the wrist restraints on Bev, then put some on yourself" Debs instructed, rising from the arm chair, "they're in the container."

Debs then positioned Bev so she was bent over the edge of the bed, with her legs off the edge, she fastened the wrist restraints to the top and bottom of the bed so she couldn't get up.

When Sid had got his wrist restraints on Debs took hold of his cock and led him over to the bed. "You've been naughty as well."

"Have I? are you sure that was me?" He said with some apprehension, after administering Bev's spanking.

Debs didn't bother replying but started to wank Sid to get him to full hardness, she reached into the container and brought out a bottle of lube, which was applied to Sid's Cock and Bev's anus.

"I'll try anything once," said Bev indicating she had never tried this before.

Debs applied a blob to Sid's finger "loosen her up darling" fluttering her eye lashes.

Sid gently worked his finger around and into Bev's anus. Bev relaxed and quite enjoyed the experience, the next thing she felt was Sid's erect cock seeking admission. He slid in very slowly, sawing in and out as he went, until he was fully inside and Bev could feel his weight on her back.

"Is everything OK Bev" asked Deb.

"I'm very full, its nice and Sid's Pubes are making my poor arse tingle, but that's nice too." Bev conceded.

Debs moved round to the other side of the bed and clipped Sid's wrist restraints into the same ones as Bev's. She then bound the top's of their thighs together so that neither Sid's cock nor he could escape. Deb's pushed on Sid's arse a couple of times to grind him deep into Bev's arse.

"Are you ready for punishment both of you" sneered Debs getting back into role.

"Mercy, show us no mercy" called back Bev.

"How exactly is this punishment for Bev?" worried Sid.

"Beat us, whip us, flog us" giggled Bev.

"Now hold on there one minute," interrupted Sid. "I think there's plenty of room for mercy in this situation."

"Silence slaves" intoned Debs, struggling to suppress her mirth. "I recall that extra punishment was requested."

With that Debs landed a moderately hard spank across Sid's buttocks, not very painful, but it made him jump forward and the shock waves traveled down his cock, which grew harder.

Bev and Sid both released a gasp of pleasure as though they had had the wind knocked out of them.

"I like that" cooed Bev.

"So do I squealed" Sid.

The blows rained down at a steady pace, warming Sid up for another thrashing. What Debs knew and was putting into practice was that Sid's arousal acted like a natural anesthetic, meaning he wanted to be thrashed harder. Debs really enjoyed thrashing Sid.

"Do you think I'm vindictive Sid," purred Debs.

"No, no, not at all" grimaced Sid.

"Well, I am, I'm possibly the most vindictive bitch that's ever lived" mused Debs.

"Really" said an increasingly worried Sid.

"Yes, really" said Debs, "you see, last time I thrashed you I distinctly remember telling you not to cum without my permission."

"Yes but I wasn't in a position to stop myself" pointed out Sid.

"Neither was I" contributed Bev from underneath.

"But you didn't ask my permission" countered Debs sounding hurt, "you will ask this time won't you?"

"Absolutely" assured Bev.

"Considered it done" confirmed Sid.

"Excellent" chirped Debs, "now where was I, Oh yes."

SPANK.

After another short burst of spanking Debs paused, not wanting either to orgasm too soon. She controlled their arousal by varying the pace and intensity until she had warmed Sid up enough.

"I'm going to give you a hard caning Sid for being so naughty." Debs said when she was satisfied, "I think Bev will enjoy this as well."

Sid's over stimulated cock, stiffened further as fear gripped his body,

Bev had been having a wonderful time, her sensitive bottom tingled, the shock waves from each spank traveled down Sid's dick and he thrust forward at each impact, bringing her pretty close to climax.

There was no more warning, just the sound of the swish and a loud crack.

Sid let out a long gasp, his hips jiggled as he tried to dissolve the pain by thrusting his cock into Bev.

"Permission to cum?" Shrieked Bev as Sid continued wriggling.

"Granted" Debs said, then caned Sid's bottom again.

Another long gasp with more jiggling from Sid.

"Yes, yes Argh, Ooohhh" gasped Bev "permission to cum again?" Bev's arse clenched tight on Sid's dick.

"Granted you greedy girl" said Debs and caned Sid a third time.

"Yes, yes, Arghhhh, OOOOooohhhhh, whip him, whip him" gasped Bev.

Another gasp from Sid, whose pelvis was bucking and flaying now. Sweat had formed in a sheen over his body.

"I think Deary Sid would like a little rest" teased Deb, licking the sweat off his shoulder, "I can think of other ways to torment you anyway."

Bev was coming down from her first anal orgasm and she liked it and was going to do it again.

Debs reached between Sid's legs and cupped his balls. As she crouched down she could see his hard cock disappearing up Bev's arse. Debs pushed Sid's plums into the crack of Bev's arse and held them there.

"Be a sweetie Bev and clench your buttocks together hard" beguiled Debs.

As Bev's buttocks closed on Sid's plums, Debs ensured that they stayed put until they were held and Bev gradually increased the pressure.

Sid whimpered, the pressure increased, Sid moaned, Bev squeezed harder. Sid Gasped and became very still indeed.

"Permission to cum?" Sid gasped, and then he thrust and rocked on top of Bev as his mind melted with the rush.

"No you may not" scolded Debs.