Don't Try Suicide Ch. 05

Story Info
Doctor's Orders.
2k words
4.17
7.2k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debs and Bev made themselves comfortable on the bed for what was going to be a very uncomfortable encounter. Sid tidied the room and got dressed.

There was enough time to make a cup of tea for Bev and Debs which demonstrated that things were bad. The English typically reach for the teapot in a crisis.

Conversation since the 'incident' had been polite and no one had even considered blame or recrimination. It was plainly just one of those things and if anything each of the threesome had behaved stoically.

Sid went outside to await the doctor with his cup of tea when he was no more use inside. He had found a packet of cigarettes in the wheel house and was standing on the fore deck smoking when he saw the motor launch approaching.

He waved a torch to attract their attention and guided the launch to the aft landing platform where they tied up. Dr Fulton Wilson was a young mountain of a man, he was enormous in stature, standing 6'5" with at least a 44" waist.

His hands dwarfed Sid's and his fingers reminded Sid of one of the characters from the fantastic four film and it wasn't the invisible girl.

They exchanged greetings and Sid led the man to the mistress suit.

Upon entering Fulton exclaimed "Oh shoot man" but there was no humour in his manner.

He could see the distress in everyone's faces and did a marvellous job. He quickly assessed the situation and he described how he was going to proceed. He told Sid that he would require his assistance.

He injected a local anaesthetic into Bev's wrist and asked Sid to gently apply a numbing cream into the opening of Deb's vagina.

Fulton made a joke about his fingers referring to an incident when a male patient had run away from a prostate exam and they chatted freely while the anaesthetics took effect.

Everyone liked this doctor and his easy manner. Before too long Bev was having her thumb popped back and bandaged to immobilise it.

He preformed an internal exam on Debs and Sid left the room for this. When Fulton was finished Sid asked about payment and explained that he would rather just pay cash than go through medical insurance. Fulton wrote a private bill for $500.00 US dollars, which Sid paid cash.

They agreed that he would return in 2 days to look at Bev's thumb and he left Sid with some anti-inflammatory medication with strict instructions not to mix them with alcohol.

All in all it hadn't been the embarrassing ordeal all three had expected.

Fulton was waved off and Sid locked up. It was late and his tiredness caught up with him.

In the bedroom Debs and Bev were curled up together, they opened their arms to Sid when he got in bed, it felt so good to snuggle and feel safe with those you love thought Sid as he drifted off to sleep.

Moments later Sid was wide awake snuggled next to Bev who was cuddling Debs. "Jesus, Mary and Joseph" thought Sid. "I'm falling in love with Bev."

This wasn't part of the plan. Debs could have a sex slave, Sid could have some fun, shit they'd not even thought through what they'd do if she screamed blue murder and not wanted any part of it. When Deb's had threatened to abandon her on the sand bar, it was ill conceived at best.

They had been really lucky so far. If Bev was found by the port authorities on the boat there would be some awkward questions to answer. God they might even end up in court for all manner of offences.

This situation was unsustainable and he would need to talk to the girls about it in the morning. Sid slept fitfully that night because he could not come up with a plan that would allow them to realistically keep Bev long term. He had fallen in love.

Both Debs and Bev noticed Sid's distracted behaviour over breakfast. They swapped looks but allowed him some space and time. Bev did not feel in a position to ask questions and Debs knew he would emerge from his dark mood in his own time.

Over coffee, after breakfast, Sid laid it all out for Bev and Debs. He held nothing back and they both acquiesced to his opening request to allow him finish before contributing.

Debs began "I haven't come out and said the word love yet, but I'm extremely fond of Bev and can understand that you have fallen for Bev and Bev for me."

Bev wanted to contribute as well "I would do anything for both of you, I've never felt such strong feelings for anyone before. I don't know my biological parents and never got that affectionate with my foster parents." She paused before ploughing on. "Sid I love you too. Last night you were, amazing in how you got us through."

Sid just smiled, accepting the comment with grace.

Bev responded by giving Sid's shoulder a gentle shove "OK let's be practical now, you two big hearted softies. I take a bit longer to fall in love but I can see that Sid cares for you Bev because he's trying to do right by you."

"Anyone got any ideas how we can make this situation OK? So no one has to go to jail" asked Sid.

"I think we should list the possible charges and who is likely to be charged. Then we can construct a story that explains our situation without making matters worse." said Debs as matter of fact as proposing a shopping list.

"Then we should run it past a lawyer" said Sid.

They spent the rest of the morning doing exactly that. The list included charges that were without doubt extremely serious. Kidnapping, false imprisonment, people smuggling, immigration offences, assault and driving without an MOT.

The last one was the only offence that Bev could be accused of solely and nothing to be concerned about in the bigger scheme of things.

Sid phoned his lawyer in the UK before lunch and related their story and what they wanted. He had known Jeremy since the lottery win and trusted his no nonsense style. It was late afternoon in the UK and Jeremy promised to work on it at home and get back to them first thing.

He told them that although technically, yes it sounded very bad, as long as there were no witness statements that a crime had been committed and Bev's presence in Jamaica was not known by the authorities then they should stay put and keep Bev out of sight.

They would need to get Bev back to the UK and pretend she'd never left. If they could do that she only need explain her disappearance. After which they would be free to do as they wished so long as she had her passport.

Bev interrupted "If I could get my passport, could I stay in Jamaica?"

Jeremy informed her that if she had now been missing for three weeks, the police would certainly have her passport by now.

They all relaxed and decided to allow Jeremy to do his job.

The next day was spent relaxing and this was made easier by Bev's assurance that she wouldn't have changed the past weeks for anything.

Jeremy returned the call early next morning. He had by now researched many aspects of their situation ranging from the police search for Bev which had been extensive and well publicized locally around Bath. To UK border controls for small private boats. They would have to smuggle Bev back into the UK which was risky.

Jeremy had to admit that he was at a loss to know what to do for the best. Sid was the one who suggested false papers. He was told in no uncertain terms that that was now impossible from the UK due to massive improvements to security.

The mood on the boat was much darker and the next day when Fulton returned, he detected the change from his previous visit. His easy manner cut very little sway as he sat amongst them on the aft deck examining Bev's hand.

He was finishing up and completing his paper work when he thought he'd lambast Britain's NHS. He was telling the threesome how much of a nuisance English patients were as their records needed forwarding to the British Embassy so medical records in the UK could be updated.

Sid went stiff "how much would it cost to lose the paper work?" asked Sid as nonchalantly as he could manage.

"Ha shoot" laughed Fulton "I looked ya up on the Internet the first time I came out."

"What do you think you know?" Asked Debs.

"I know you've got a mighty strong pulse for someone who's presumed dead." he said without any obvious concern at all, looking straight at Bev.

"Now don't get me wrong, I like you folks. I can see that you really like each other and Bev here. Well whatever reason she's here, and not floating in the English Sea, I can't see anything bad going on."

Bev looked straight into Fulton's eyes and said "I'll tell you everything, please don't send that to the Embassy."

"Did I tell you that? What I meant to say was I know a man who can get you a Jamaican passport, under whatever name you want." Fulton continued as if this was nothing unusual.

"Do you want him to scoot out to see you later today?" He enquired.

Debs shook her head and smiled up at Fulton "You really are an adorable, darling man, thank you we would very much appreciate that."

Bev lent across and lightly kissed Fulton on the cheek "thank you for everything."

"I haven't told you how much yet?" said Fulton.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" Replied Sid.

"Oh shoot man, I like you guys, do you mind if I tell the guy that Bev had her hand stuck up Debs snatch?" laughed Fulton.

"I know it ain't professional, but it's the funniest call I've ever had to deal with." Fulton joked.

"I promise he won't tell more than 10 people" he laughed.

Bev stared around the group. "He's messing with us."

Fulton winked, at Bev and shook his huge finger at her "You're right, I'm shitting you and I've got to get back to town."

Later that afternoon a slim man arrived in a rickety wooden boat with the smallest outboard motor Sid had ever seen. He introduced himself as Asap, was well dressed, clean shaven and smiling more broadly than anyone had the right to.

He took a glass of rum when offered a drink and got down to business with ruthless efficiency, Bev was questioned, photographed and given a new identity in the matter of 20 minutes. When it came to payment, he wouldn't take any but told them Fulton would drop by again in a couple of days with the passport and other documents and sort that out.

It was a bewilderingly odd way of doing business. His last comment caused them to worry.

"If you try to leave, the port authorities will come looking for you" and with that Asap was on his way.

The threesome huddled together on the aft deck and started to speculate what the hell they had got themselves into. Sid brought the discussion to a close by summing up that they would just have to trust Fulton. The situation was out of their hands.

Debs nuzzled up to Sid and asked him to distract her from their problems.

Bev suggested a game, Sid thought scrabble was ideal, Debs wanted to fuck.

Bev suggested a sex game, Debs thought they should each write down sex acts to be picked out of a hat and get a spinning wheel to decide who, Sid and Bev agreed.

They were soon, organised and ready to start. First out was double penetration and Debs was the who.

"Who the fuck, that's your writing Sid, what if it had been you?" teased Debs.