Don't Use Jargon Pt. 02

Story Info
Margo Believes in Sharing.
7.5k words
4.75
8.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 - Edith and Naomi Come for Dinner

In the sunlit Saturday morning, Cait brought coffee. "That was bad of me last night, crying and getting in the middle of the bed. I'm sorry."

Margo handed me her cup and pulled Cait to the middle again. "Mickey, if we keep her between us, I will be protected from your terrible weapon..."

Caitlin wiggled fiercely and laughed at me. "Yes! Protection from the terrible weapon."

Margo was pinching and tickling and teased, "Except when we need action, of course!"

A face appeared at the door. "I should have known. Come over to recruit some helpers and find the three of you playing!"

"Take that dress off and get in here. We need a conference."

I fondled and licked and kissed until Emily wailed and settled herself on my hard shaft. "You are truly nasty, teasing your landlady until she can't stand it anymore."

Cait and Margo pressed to my sides and asked, "What chores did you have in mind, Emily? Is he treating you ok?"

She squeezed me hard and bounced viciously. "This is so decadent. Decent people don't behave like this. They just don't..."

As she trailed off, I jammed into the climaxing pussy and Emily screamed loudly. "Mickey! Oh, Mickey."

I flipped us over and held tight, kissing gently as she shuddered and twitched. Margo pried us apart and pestered a pink breast. "Hmm, doesn't Emily have wonderful orgasms?"

Cait humped an Emily thigh and giggled. "She is the best landlady ever. We'd better get busy on the chores."

In the very hot shower, I held Emily up while the other two took charge of soaping and rinsing. And lotioning.

She wrapped arms around my neck and whispered, "If I buy a bigger bed, will they let me in it?"

I insisted on carrying her to her kitchen, where she insisted on pancakes and eggs, with strong black coffee. Cait and Margo poked me and I tickled them back. It was very silly, until Emily said, "The tub and the heater are coming today. We have less than an hour to get ready."

By lunchtime, I was bolting the tub and heater down and the electrician was making short work of tying in the waterproof electrical cables.

The women ran a garden hose from the house, and started filling the tub while we had sandwiches. Joe, the electrician, declined an offer of lunch, saying he promised his wife a Saturday picnic.

Emily's smile was wide. "Can you imagine? The tenants getting me a hot tub? Do you suppose there could be a deck?"

Margo shot me a dark look and said, "Certainly. There has to be a deck. Send him with Cait for lumber and I will work on his lesson plan like I did last week"

Cait got a pad and took measurements. While I drove, she sketched the deck and I told her how to calculate quantities. Just before we left, Emily's credit card found its way into my pocket, along with a kiss.

My sister had developed a smiling sexy grin. I poked her and said, "Life is better?"

"Mickey, I am so nervous. How could we luck into a job and friends and a little house in the woods?"

I smiled myself. "And a lover you are not supposed to be in bed with?"

"Three lovers! And all the forbidden sex I want." She kept looking at me and giggling all the way to the lumber yard.

I found pressure treated posts in the brown shade, and heart redwood 2x6's for the decking. In a few minutes, the truck was full with wood and odds and ends. Driving away, I kissed Cait's palm and said, "You could run our remodeling company."

She pulled my ear and asked, "You really think so?"

"I'm too junior for a full time teaching appointment, so it would be a good fill in. Your talent is wasted on that admin job."

"You will do the web stuff?"

"And you will take the lead finding new business, doing estimates, and sending invoices. Margo and Emily will help."

With four bodies working hard, we had the deck finished enough to sit on it in canvas chairs at cocktail time and watch the sun go down. The hot tub looked very fancy, steaming and blending nicely with the pine trees nearby.

I held Margo's ring hand and squeezed it gently. "Getting married soon, teacher?"

She undressed in front of us, with more and more gorgeous Nordic skin unveiled as she laid items on the chair. "Caitlin, just this once, would you bring Mickey and me a drink in the tub?"

The hot water was doing what hot tubs do as we sipped the fruity concoction Emily and Cait had made.

"Caitlin says we are going into the remodeling business. I'm included?"

My arms around her luscious bare boobs tightened. "You are included in everything."

"My god, Mickey, I could never imagine this. You probably think I am the worst kind of grasping female."

"Yes, terribly grasping. You keep pulling my hair. Viciously." I tickled her ribs and she bent over, laughing.

"I don't know how I found a funny guy, but I hope you keep it up."

Emily gestured to us, "You are turning into prunes. Come to dinner."

The dinner conversation was full of energy and banter about three women and a guy starting a remodeling business.

"Emily," I said, "remodeling is all word of mouth. Can you get us some small jobs that we do carefully and generate good reviews?"

"Mickey, I have several women friends whose homes are in tough shape. They don't have a lot of money and are afraid of being taken by one of these fly by night outfits. I'll get them lined up for a starter project and tell them there is no charge until they are completely satisfied."

We cleaned the dinner plates and Emily insisted on her queen bed for dessert. I closed my eyes and smiled, nestled with Margo.

Cait and Emily teased. "You are worse than teenagers. Wait until her dad finds out. She will be sent to the relatives in Alaska."

In a small voice, I said, "Is this the part of the movie where the guy's best friend says, 'Mickey, if you want the girl, get your butt out to the farm and ask her father if you can marry her.' "

All three of them smiled and said, "Yes."

I kissed Margo and said, "No more fooling around?"

"Harald expects to be asked. He is my dad, and a little old fashioned. I am the only girl."

"I'll call first thing in the morning. Do you get to come along?"

She smiled up from her relaxed pose between my legs, "I will hide in the back seat, and if he says yes, you can come and get me."

"And if he says no, we will run away together?"

Margo looked at the frowns around her, and whispered, "Yes."

Cait jumped us and screamed, "He can't say no!"

There was a giant tussle, with Caitlin repeatedly thumping me as hard as she could, saying, "You are to be humble, and respectful, and manly, and say you will love and care for his precious daughter!"

Finally, Margo and Emily held Cait down and applied kisses. "It's going to be ok. Relax."

In the morning, after a restless night, and repeated pokes from Margo telling me to go back to sleep, Emily and Cait poured coffee and breakfast into Margo and me and wished us well on the journey to the family ranch.

Driving along, a hand reached around from the back seat to tickle me, "This is so much fun."

"You are pretty confident. I don't have a very long resume. No job to speak of. No published books or stories. No money."

"You do love me?"

"Yes, I do love you. I hope that counts for something. Do I tell him you are already wearing my ring?"

"Tell him we put money down on a ring, waiting for his approval."

"You women are slippery with the truth when you get your mind set on something."

"You are the one with the slippery item."

Olaf and Harald were just stepping off the back porch as I pulled in. Margo was huddled on the floor of the back seat.

"Hallo, Mickey. What brings you out here on such a nice morning? Ran out of work at Emily's?"

I shook hands with both of them. "Emily has a long list for me, but is being very nice because I got the hot tub going last weekend. Your ranch looks wonderful, and I'll bet it takes a lot of work to keep it that way?"

"Well, thank you. Is this about Margo? She can be very strong minded."

"I'll jump right in, Harald. Your daughter and I have fallen in love. I know a Viking and a Celt don't necessarily mix, but we are friends and lovers and would like to marry, with your permission."

There was silence as the three of us looked each other over and digested that. Olaf said, "Dad, he's come to ask for Margo's hand. Isn't that the way they write it in the novels?"

I laughed, "In the medieval novels, I had to wear armor and best one of his knights before being considered fit."

Harald said, "There is more. You must arrive in a long boat with a dozen warriors, promising to join my band of raiders."

"Sir, I wasn't going to say this, but your daughter Margo is a blond warrior Princess, who has bested me more than once."

The three of us had a good laugh and he clapped me on the shoulder. "Shouldn't we ask Claire to come out and see if she approves of an Irish suitor?" His smile was wide as he called out for his wife.

Margo and Claire appeared together, running into a hug and kisses.

Margo shouted, "He is the right one. Please say yes!"

I stood there with a grin on my face, feeling better and better.

Claire Halstrom walked over and wrapped arms around me. "I don't know you very well, but Margo has always earned our appreciation for everything she has done, so capturing you must be another good thing!"

She coupled that with a firm kiss on my lips. I felt faint. Harald said, "You have my blessing. Perhaps it should be my thanks for spiriting her away!"

Margo was clinging to me and saying, "Dad, don't be nasty. I never was going to be an old maid."

We were invited for coffee, but everyone had work, and we promised to return for a proper celebration dinner in a few days.

On the way back, she poked me, "Mom says I captured you. Are you my prisoner?"

I licked her fingers. "Yes, I certainly am. Is this going to be a long engagement?"

She leaned in her seat and looked at me pensively. "There are stories about long engagements destroying love."

I looked at her, noticing the press of her boobs against the front of the tee shirt.

"You are not allowed to give me hot looks like that. We might have to run off and get married tomorrow."

"Can two people in love pledge themselves to each other and let the paperwork catch up later?"

She added, "And all the relatives and a ceremony and a honeymoon?"

I laughed, "After the harvest, a farm wedding with lots of Olaf's first batch of hard cider?"

Her fingers worked my shoulders and pulled gently on my long hair. "I'm in love with you, Mickey, I really am."

Back at Emily's, we collapsed on the porch swing, holding hands and kissing. It didn't take any imagination to know what had happened at the farm.

Two females inspected us. "Don't think we are getting much work out of them today."

"He told my dad he wasn't sure a Viking and a Celt could get along."

"Then he said I was a Viking Warrior Princess who had bested him more than once!"

"My mom is so excited. Said I had never let them down and if I had captured Mickey, that was fine. Dad said yes too." Margo buried her face in my lap, laughing and giggling.

Caitlin was hugging Emily and said, "For two adults, they are pretty foolish."

Emily said with a wide smile, "We have to get some work out of them. Edith and Naomi are coming for dinner. And maybe a hot tub."

I was finishing trim on the new deck when Margo arrived with a glass of lemonade.

"Maybe it is a mistake for you to work so hard on Emily's deck. What about your class assignments?"

"I am hammering and feeling guilty at the same time. Don't I owe the kids more attention?"

"After lunch, we will go to the cottage and work on class outlines. You are forbidden to make any moves, even if this is a special day."

I nuzzled her neck, laughing, "I hope you know how much I appreciate the teacher indoctrination."

Cait and Emily agreed that paying attention to our source of income was necessary and sent us to the cottage, with instructions to return at four.

In the front room, I laid hands on her hips and redirected us to the big bed. "Mickey, this is bad."

Pulling her back to my front, I said, "Most of the good things you and I have going are the result of being together on this bed." I cupped her boob, licked her neck, and pulled up the blanket.

I awakened to find Margo holding my watch hand in front of my face. "Three o'clock, Mickey. Enough napping."

"Must be time for loving."

She jumped out of bed and glared, "There will be no privileges if you don't get ready to teach!"

Sitting hip to hip with me on the front room couch, Margo drew a line on a sheet of paper. "You have to set a goal for them for the course. A target. And checkpoints along the way. The hard part is describing your expectations in a way that each of them can relate to, and feel challenged by."

Before I knew what was happening, she had used my hair to pull me down across her lap and administer a torrid kiss. The whisper was more like a hiss, "Mickey, it's like us, we make each other feel challenged. Don't you agree?"

My response was cut off by another long, wet kiss. Finally, she stopped and giggled at me, "This is fun. I think we should co-write a short story called 'Summer Session Love.' "

"There have to be fights. Who is going to write those?"

A voice from the doorway said, "I am. You must make me a character in the story who is always causing trouble."

Caitlin wedged herself behind Margo so her hands could beat on two at once. "Even better, Naomi must be in the story also. The two of us will make your lives miserable."

She couldn't stand the excitement of the idea and danced around the room.

"Please! Will you do it?"

I cornered her against the wall. My lowest, huskiest voice said, "You have had a lot of practice. Has Margo heard the deal I made with you about visits in Eugene?"

I grabbed her and made a tangle of arms and legs on the bed, realizing that course work was over for the day. She screamed as I tickled viciously. "No, no! You can't torture me. It was my idea that got us here and connected you with Margo!"

My lover slid a hand under Cait's tee shirt and pinched. "Tell me about the deal. Or else."

"I only went to see him when I couldn't stand it at home anymore. He said that for the first hour, I could beat and pound on him to get rid of my frustrations. It was probably the only thing that kept me sane."

After a minute of lip play, she whispered, "Actually, your kisses are nicer than me pounding on him. You said I could stay when you are married. Did you mean it?"

"If you and Naomi are the bad girls in our story, I guess you are going to bring her to this bed. How am I supposed to handle two troublemaking flower girls and him too?"

I pulled my sister in tight. "You are way too much fun to chase away."

Margo pressed Cait between us. "Yes. Too much fun and too much trouble, both at once."

Cait closed her eyes. "Emily told me Naomi had a big birthday party last month, and broke up with her boyfriend when he tried to get them drunk. I am going to bring her to this bed, and not just in the story."

Margo said, "Bad." I said, "Trouble."

Emily said, "Yes. Trouble. Get yourselves up and dressed. Guests in one hour."

I jumped up and carried her, kicking and squealing, back to her kitchen. She pushed me against the wall and grabbed me by the ears for a ferocious kiss. "A Celt indeed, Mickey. You get my juices going. I hope there is still a place for me in that overcrowded bed?"

A loving kiss sealed her wish. I hoped having me around made up, at least a bit, for the loss of her husband.

After a long moment, she pushed me away, "Go get dressed, rogue."

Just before five, a small blue car arrived. Edith and Naomi had flowered sundresses on and looked a picture as they walked to the new deck. Everyone hugged and kissed and took seats on the new chairs with soft cushions. I was dispatched with drink orders. I nodded at Naomi, "Wine?" and she nodded back at me.

Emily was busy singing my praises as all around helper when Edith asked, with a smile, "He is actually teaching?"

Naomi endeared herself to me instantly, "Aunt Edith, we had the best time the other day in class. When I came up afterwards, he actually remembered my name."

I found an urgent need to tend meat on the grille and left the women to their gossip. I felt myself blushing, the result of five different women who now were in one orbit or another around me. A flash of recognition went through me as I realized I had picked up obligations to each of them. Damn.

I was musing on how complicated my existence had suddenly become when Cait and Naomi appeared on each side, nudging my hips. That called for an arm around each shoulder.

"Naomi wants to know how to be your friend. I told her it was easy."

"This is very bad news. I am desperately afraid of two tough devil women ganging up on me."

"Mickey, I may have to tell Edith that Naomi is sleeping over so we can work out some issues."

The soft voice with the edge in it spoke, "You said to call you Mickey, is that ok?"

"Yes. I need to talk to you about your class project sometime."

I was turning the meat when the soft voice continued, "Mickey, I see all the women here giving you special looks. You know the kind of looks. What chances do I have?"

"You are not allowed to have a crush on me. Your mother would be very angry. There are terrible stories about teachers hitting on their students."

Cait said, "I told her that you get regular beatings and she could join us. She is over eighteen and can make her own decisions. She already cut one guy loose for bad behavior."

I leaned down to Naomi's ear and whispered, "Can I tell you a secret?"

Cait pounded on me as I said, "That beautiful soft voice with all the smarts behind it cuts right through me!"

"Oh. My. God." Her small body buckled at the knees, but I quickly picked it up and walked to the cushioned swing. Unfriendly glances were coming my way. Cait shouted to them, "He just did that awful thing of giving her a special compliment and she lost it."

I pointed Cait to a seat next to Naomi and went back to the meat.

Margo's finger poked me hard. "You are a worse menace than I thought."

"Hey, she just broke up with her boyfriend. I was trying to be nice."

She kissed the back of my neck and hissed, "Mickey, when you turn on the charm, everything goes soft and your knees buckle. You saw what just happened. She's lovely and smart and will work like the devil for you. She doesn't need a summer school romance to complicate her life. Or mine!"

I kissed her hand and said, "No summer school romance."

Her arms tightened around me. "That's better. Try to be a mentor, or something like that."

I turned around and whispered, "I really like it when you get territorial."

"You are a terrible, terrible man and I love you." Her knee tapped my crotch and Cait noticed.

"Hey, no outdoor sex!"

The dinner was relaxed but filled with talk about school and the women athletes they coached. Naomi was very quiet and tried to avoid giving me meaningful looks. Every time she looked in my direction, she got a fierce poke in the side from Cait.

When it came time to go, Cait walked with Edith and Naomi to the car. In a few minutes, the car was moving, but Cait and Naomi were walking back arm in arm.

Margo muttered, "Oh no."

"Naomi gets to sleep over and talk about her class project. I am the designated chaperone."

Both of them burst out in hopeless giggles and fell into two laps on the swing. Cait said, "I told Naomi what was going on with you two before."

Margo pulled them to her chest. "He hasn't married me yet. I am protecting my property!"

More giggles as they jumped up and ran toward the guesthouse.