Don't Use Jargon Pt. 05

Story Info
The Family Expands.
9.5k words
4.83
7.2k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 - Margo Has a Meltdown

November edged toward December and the young ones were more and more anxious as the date for their SAT exam drew closer.

"It's not fair, Mickey. They put so much attention on one test on one day of your life!"

Cait and Naomi were in the hot tub with me. It was chilly in the twilight gloom. I shared my mug of hot mulled wine with them. Sex was not in the air, but the lithe bodies looked as good as ever.

"You are not to worry. Just go through the study guide and remember, the tricky questions are designed to test your judgment, on top of everything else."

Cait sat on my lap and pulled Nomi to hers. "Mickey, can we put in our essays that we have already demonstrated good judgment because we found you and made you part of our lives?"

Damn, there were instant tears flowing. Mine too. What to say. I tightened my arms.

"Hey," I said in a husky voice, "you are very special young women. It didn't start this way, but I am very attached to you..."

I couldn't go on, but sat there rocking quietly back and forth. After a few minutes, everyone sniffled and climbed out as Emily called dinner.

Emily raised her brows at me over the red eyes on the girls. I said, quietly, "It's complicated, they will be alright." Two heads nodded, "We are ok, he is the best guy we could hope for."

In bed that evening, Margo was inquisitive. "Emily says you and the young ones had a breakdown in the hot tub. What happened?"

"They are wound up over the SAT test. I gave them some stray advice, and all of a sudden they were in my arms crying."

My special girl kissed my eyes and lips and I felt her tears on my cheek. "Really? You too?"

She cried quietly on my shoulder and after a while lifted her head for a soft kiss, full of emotion.

"Mickey, I don't want to wait until spring for a dumb wedding."

"Wow," I whispered, "breakdowns in all directions. There is only a week until Thanksgiving and a month to Christmas. Your mother and my mother will have a fit."

"We can go to the County office that does marriage licenses. Emily and Edith will be witnesses and the clerk will do the words."

"You have to let the twins bring flowers or there will be another meltdown."

She was on top of me, doing a full body press. I asked, "What is a piece of paper going to do for your piece of mind?"

She cried again and mumbled, "I don't know, I just want to be all yours."

I turned us on our sides. "Hey, I love you dearly and will marry you tomorrow if you like."

Silence. I thought she was asleep when she asked, "Can we go tell Emily?"

"Now? In the middle of the night?"

Pulling me behind her, both of us bare as babies, she ran across the grass to Emily's house, and dashed into the bedroom. "We are getting married! Right away! No more delays!"

Poor Emily reached out for Margo, "Dear me, what is the matter? Was Mickey nasty to you?"

Margo was mumbling incoherently, clutching Emily. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I smiled and covered them up. The landlady realized soothing words were needed and told the crying body that everything was going to be ok.

Margo sat up and howled, "I know, I know!" I reached over for a tickle and had my hand slapped. She frowned, "He said the mothers will be angry."

Emily added, "And many friends, and other relatives. If you are crazy enough to do this, it has to be a secret and there has to be a regular ceremony in June, as you have planned. The bride always thinks the wedding is about her, but it really is mostly about everyone else."

My fiancee flopped down with a great wail, "Why am I so stupid and emotional?"

Emily looked at me and almost giggled, "Well, you might be pregnant."

This produced new wails, her head in a pillow. I applied a hand to a bare bun. "You promised to keep taking your pills. Said you would not have a baby bump at the ceremony."

She sat up and kissed first Emily and then me. "I don't care. We are going tomorrow if Emily and Edith and the flower girls can make it, and we are going to keep it a secret. The girls will torture me with giggling fits. If I am pregnant, we will move things up to Easter."

I crawled under the covers myself, holding Emily tight. "You are too hot to handle! Emily will protect me."

With a warm female body on either side, it was easy to go back to sleep.

When I woke in the morning, there was no warmth. Instead, there was whispered conversation coming from the kitchen. I didn't have any clothes and wondered what to do. Emily appeared in the doorway, saying, "You are required for a naked breakfast. Your girlfriends have discussed the crisis."

I ran at her, tossing my favorite landlady in the air. "A naked crisis, is it? Which treatment do you require?"

After a good beating on my head, she was returned to the floor with a wet kiss, exclaiming, "Margo, why do we let him in the house at all? Rude and crude is his name."

My beloved was seated at the kitchen table, her rosy naked boobs getting my immediate attention. She pointed, "Sit!"

Just then, Emily's phone rang. She picked it up and answered, "Well, hello, it is very nice to hear your voice. Let me put you on speaker."

Susan's voice enveloped us. "Good morning. I am just calling to see if any of your wild ideas from Joseph are still alive. I'm missing you."

This was a crisis we could do something about. I spoke loudly, "You are required to appear here at the earliest possible moment. We have design decisions to make. There is a meeting with the architect tomorrow morning. Will you be here?"

Emily and Margo were looking at me, eyes wide. Susan replied, "Mickey, you are such a man of action. I think I can take the afternoon plane, which connects through Seattle. Will that be alright?"

Margo glared at me. "Susan, he is such a nuisance, getting out in front of us. Please come as soon as you can. We will arrange the architect once you get here and catch your breath. We have a secret surprise I can't tell you until you are here!"

I could see Emily getting ready to make French toast. Clothes were needed. I picked up Margo and the phone and walked out amid loud complaints.

"Susan, don't mind them. I am providing a slight measure of discipline at this location."

Seizing the phone, Margo giggled, "He is a beast. Come quickly, we need you to help control his violent person!"

At the guest house, she came after me, "You must promise to be the same tough guy after we are married..."

All the fooling around had made me hard. Margo's wonderful Scandinavian body bent easily over the foot of the bed as I entered her with one forceful thrust. "Tough you want, tough you get!"

This never was going to be a slow fuck. We were wound up and breakfast was waiting. "Come for me, lover. You asked for it, now deliver!"

Seconds later, we were both howling and shaking. I was sure Emily could hear all the way over to the other house. Margo was in my arms, clinging and moaning. "You are so awful and I love you so much!"

We actually walked to Emily's a few minutes later, holding hands and smiling. Hot plates piled with French toast, syrup and butter were on the table. The chef laughed, "It is such fun to be around the two of you. Was that your scream I heard a few minutes ago, Margo?"

The response was whispered, "He takes such good care of me."

Emily changed subjects. "Are you having Susan at the County? Is that the secret?"

"If she is here, it wouldn't be fair not to."

Emily frowned, "Young lady, your mother is going to be terribly disappointed about this. Shouldn't I at least invite her? If she is on the inside of the secret, the rest of it will go much better."

I was feeling left out of the conversation and liking that. Grooms are pretty useless, unless there are bills to pay. Even then, it is the bride's family that is supposed to be on the hook for weddings.

Margo was looking down at her plate and I saw tears again. "You're right, Emily. I am so in love with him I can't think straight. You are very kind to offer to call Mom."

Leaving them to woman talk, I slipped away to the guesthouse for a few hours on the novel. Tom and Eunice needed some drama in their lives. I had to work on the story line. Susan would be on my case if there wasn't progress. I realized that I now had an official nag to pester me. What she didn't know was that one too many digs and she was going to be naked in my arms, with my enforcer pinning her to the mattress.

The little voice said to concentrate on the novel, not on access to fine pussy.

By the beginning of 1943, the B-17 line was turning out dozens of planes per month, and other plants dozens more. Unfortunately, German fighters were shooting down many on the daylight bombing raids over Europe. Tom and Eunice received second hand news about young men from their home town who were missing. Not knowing whether their sons were dead, or captured, or being helped by partisans, was very hard on the families. Tom's growing seniority was gaining him a series of promotions. Lately, one of the Boeing Vice Presidents for Engineering was using him as personal assistant and coordinator of change orders. There was such a stream of these that pilots and groundcrews were not sure which upgrade model they were being asked to fly. Finally, a weeklong halt was called to get everyone caught up, which meant Tom worked night and day helping the engineers, the production line, the supply chain, and the flyaway crews get on the same page.

Susan had said to capture this many faceted effort for the readers and I worked energetically to do so. By the end of the long day which had started with wild sex, there were two more chapters on the table next to my computer.

A face peeked in the doorway. "Mickey, you have been working so hard, what about a break for a hot tub with your wayward fiancee?"

We were ambling to Emily's when a car with Edith, Naomi and Caitlin arrived for one of the sports training sessions. Margo poked me, "I'll bet they won't even talk to us."

Edith's frown kept everyone in line and they disappeared into the house. We quietly dropped our clothes on a chair and made for the tub. Margo stopped and said, "I'll sneak in for two beers."

She settled in my lap, taking generous sips, and said, "I think I am over my hormone troubles. The body is much calmer than last night."

"What happened with your mother? Have you decided we don't have to instantly marry?"

She turned to me with kisses. "Emily and I went out to the farm for lunch with her. They took turns telling me how silly in love they were at my age and it was ok to have mini-breakdowns. Then they talked me out of the whole business! They recited all your virtues, asking how I could be worried about you after these months of living together and working together."

"Did you cry?"

"I did. Terrible happy tears. I felt so silly and juvenile."

"Anything an interested party can do to help? No pregnancy scare, after all?"

We hadn't noticed, but four naked bodies were filing onto the deck. Margo and I climbed out, saying we were prunes and would work on dinner while they soaked. Cait punched me and said, "I hear your agent is coming to town. Have you produced more chapters?"

I punched back. "I have, as a matter of fact. But Susan is coming tomorrow or the next day and we have to hurry and find an architect/engineer for the remodel."

"After my terrible job finding you an agent, you trust me to find an architect for Emily's house project?"

I wrapped her naked self around my neck and twirled. "Stop! Please stop. You are so awful..." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "Is it ok if we find a female architect who likes hot tubs?"

I swatted the body and dumped it in the steaming water.

In the kitchen, I told Margo, "They are plotting another female around here with architect credentials."

Her body was still warm from the tub and melted into me. The kiss was fiery and I thought we were instantly headed for Emily's bed, but she grabbed my ears, "No more meltdowns. No more hysterics. They have convinced me you actually intend me to be your loving, loved wife!"

Damn, more surprises. What an emotional day. Standing back, she looked at my erection and slapped it. "Calm him down. There is going to be a signup sheet for sex with you. Right now, it says pay attention to dinner." I reached out for an impudent boob tip but she dodged away. "Not that either."

Standing hip to hip doing salad, she asked, "Another woman to tempt you? Really?"

"Not my idea. The teenagers are out of hand. Guess if I was up against an SAT, I'd be acting up too."

She kissed my cheek. "Those are two of the most lovable teenagers ever. And smart too."

"Yes. All we have to do is get them into the university."

Chapter 16 - Priya is Discovered

The next day was a teaching day for me, but not for Margo, so she and Emily agreed to deal with the Susan pickup whenever it was needed. I came home after four to find five female bodies on the deck sipping drinks and smiling at me. I was introduced to the new person. "Mickey, this is Priya, who is going to be our architect." Cait and Naomi were looking very smug.

Priya was diminutive, probably not much over five feet, with thick black hair and dark eyes. I shook hands warmly, asking how she had been found on such short notice.

"I am not an architect yet, but have the skills you need. I am a semester away from graduation in Seattle, but working on part time projects here and coaching divers on the swim team at the college. These two found me there."

Emily and Margo were openly laughing. I retaliated, "Do you give hugs?"

Suddenly, the small body was in my lap in a tight hug, applying light kisses here and there. "They tell me you are very lovable. Is that right?"

I closed my eyes and sighed. "They are devils and give away my secrets. If you join our project, you must help get them into Udub next year."

She sat up straight and placed my arms around her waist. "They also said you are a terrible task master and insist on serious studies."

The thick hair was halfway down her back and I ran fingers through it. Margo was frowning. "Did you get A's in your architecture studies?"

Priya was settling more and more comfortably in my lap. Margo and Emily left to work on dinner, shaking their heads.

"Before I answer, I must tell you why I am in Yakima. You see, my parents immigrated from Mysore. They are very strict in their Indian ways and it has been very hard for me to be an American girl with traditional Indian parents. Last year, a young man from Mysore came to visit us in Tacoma. A few days later, my mother and father told me he was a fine man and would make a good husband. I realized it had been all decided in the old way, parent to parent. After two more days, I summoned courage and told them that American girls do not have arranged marriages. I told Akash he was very nice but I could not marry him. My parents were very very angry and told me to leave their house."

I kissed her cheek and licked the tear I found there. Her body was trembling against mine. I whispered, "You don't have to continue if it is too painful."

"No, I must finish. The girls told me you solve people's problems every day and you have been kind and helpful to them."

The twins were still sipping their drinks and grinning at me. So we had an architect, but she came with baggage. Unfair baggage that needed our help.

"My undergraduate roommate lives here and she has let me sleep on her couch for the past month, but I must leave soon. It is crowded and she has a boyfriend and they need private time."

She turned and kissed my cheek. "You understand about private time?"

Striking back at the twin devils, I said, "Well, you will need a temporary office, with a drafting table and proper lights. And a pullout bed for when you work late at night. I think the front room in the guesthouse should be adequate."

Priya was frozen with shock. Cait and Nomi were jumping up and down and ran shrieking into the kitchen. "He has done it. We are helping our architect!"

Margo stood in the doorway, smiling and frowning at the same time. I pointed at the tub and she nodded. I lifted the small shaking body to its feet and said, "Cait and Naomi will show you the room and help with arranging things." The three of them dashed off.

"Mickey, did you just give away our front room to that darling girl?"

I pulled the large Scandinavian body tight to mine and said, "Do we have much choice? Some parents are rotten. I am sure glad yours respect your love for me. What did they say the other night at dinner?"

"My dad wanted to know why I was abandoning all the eligible bachelor farm guys. My Mom asked how we could afford a home and raise babies on teacher's pay."

"Sounds bad."

"It was, for about two minutes. Then they started laughing and said if I loved him and he was smart enough to be a professor, then it was fine with them."

"Priya told me she has to move because the woman she is crashing with has a boyfriend and they need private time. She asked me if I understood about private time."

My head was smashed back with a fierce kiss. "You certainly don't! I can hardly count the times we have been alone for sex."

"What is going to happen when the twin devils tell her they sleep with us?"

This was an opportunity for another hard kiss and a giggle. "I hope she cuffs their heads and says it is not decent!"

"If she had the gumption to walk away from home like she did, I'll bet she is a bit of a rebel. Picked up bad habits from the pushy females at Udub."

Before I was pounded again, we looked up and saw three bodies coming back from the guesthouse. Cait said. "You can get out now. Priya wants to try the tub and doesn't go naked with guys! At least, not yet."

Emily gave me a warm hug in the kitchen as we watched three bare bodies climb in the tub. "Mickey, another strange woman in my guesthouse? You are stacking them like cordwood?"

"If she gets A's in Architecture at the University of Washington, you are probably going to be happy with her work on your house. Are you sure you deserve a livein professional?" I tickled her and we laughed together.

Dinner was very relaxed, the rest of us trying to take it easy on Priya's nerves. Midway through, Cait asked, "Mickey, is it possible that the three of us could take the truck and move Priya tonight? Her friend Cathy has a hot date and will be really pleased to have some privacy."

Priya was giving Emily a hesitant, worried look. The landlady spoke softly, "Priya dear, I am delighted to have a resident architect! Make yourself at home in the guesthouse and we will figure out things as we go along."

The young ones skipped dessert and vanished. The three of us remaining looked at each other, wondering what we had gotten ourselves into this time.

"I have an idea. Why don't we tell the new architect her first project is designing a platform big enough for one of those insulated igloos? That can be overflow housing. Whoever is there can use the bathroom in the guesthouse."

Margo elbowed me and asked, "Can it be used for private sex?"

Chapter 17 - Susan Arrives

I was still laughing when the phone rang. Margo picked it up and flipped to speaker. "Hi, everything clicked and I am at your airport right now. Is a pickup possible?"

Emily drove while Margo and I had a cuddle in the back. "Boyfriend, I am not sure whether to laugh or cry. Why does everything around you happen so fast?"

My hand was up under her tee shirt. "It's not my fault! These brilliant, lovable women drop out of the sky on me, just when they are needed!"

The most lovable of all pushed me down and applied many kisses. I realized a feeling of being in this together was building and building. If we were lucky, we might get to build a life together. Damn, I was really losing it.