Don't Wake Me Up Jus Yet Ch. 01

Story Info
Kenya's still hurting & wants to transfer the pain.
2.5k words
4.42
25.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: My first ever erotic lit, some of this stuff I wont even utter aloud, only on my head. So mucho feedback is required. Gracias.

*

"I can't believe you're going to do this" Carrie Giovanni said to her friend Kenya who was looking at her seriously with her hazel eyes unblinking. Kenya West looked around causing the outrageously large earrings she was wearing to jingle. They matched her green and red turtleneck.

"Talk a little louder why don't ya?" she said suddenly grinning exposing her even white teeth and transparent retainers. The white was a shocking contrast against her milk chocolate complexion.

"Guys do it all the time, its no biggie. Be a major cock tease, go out with a guy and then break his heart. It's on my to-do list before school's out." She said casually.

"You can't go out with a guy with the intention of hurting him Kennie, that's just diabolical. So unlike you," Carrie paused and looked at her friend.

"David did," was Kenya's bitter reply.

The two girls sat at a little coffee shop off campus which was fairly empty save for two couples, a balding man reading the Sunday Times and a shady looking man who was glancing occasionally at his watch.

" I know David hurt you a lot Kenya and I still feel like a load of shit for being the one to introduce you two but that that was two years ago. Playing the game David played isn't worth it. You're too sweet a girl to play the revenge bit." Carrie's black eyes looked troubled. Once her best friend got an idea she usually saw the whole thing through.

"This is the natural order of things. Transference of hurt. Ellen Rice said so," Kenya said referring to her latest favorite author. She reached for her moss green schoolbag which had seen better days and pulled out a well used novel.

"Ellen Rice can kiss my Italian ass. Adam! Hey look its Adam!" Carrie tapped loudly against the front glass which overlooked the snow covered sidewalk. She received a few angry glances from the costumers. A young man who was walking past looked up blinked a few times and grinned when he saw his roommate, Carrie. then he saw Kenya and his emotion darkened. His reaction mirrored the black girl's as she proceeded to throw her book into her bag.

As much as she had tried to in the beginning of her university life when Carrie had introduced her to her roomie Adam Rush, Kenya could never seem to tolerate the guy. Things did not simply heat up; sparks with the capacity to create an out of control forest fire became apparent when she and Adam came into contact with one another.

"I never understand you two, Addie is such an easy going guy, a total goof but when you're around I jus don't know" Carrie had mentioned one time when Adam had used his sarcastic wit to unnerve her.

"Oh he's coming in," Carrie said and they watched him spin around on his heels and enter the establishment.

"And I'm going out," Kenya stated pulling on her hat and struggling into her yellow winter coat.

"Hey Car," Adam said playfully pushing Carrie aside and sitting next to her. "Hey West," he nodded towards Kenya. His British twang was more pronounced as he said her name.

"Hey Rush," she returned dully pulling on her bag. "Bye Carrie."

"Hey wait we still have to finish this discussion," Carrie said swatting away Adam's hand as it crept out to steal a piece of her bagel.

"Oh no we're done. Can't change my mind about this. See you at the party tonight." She hurried out the door.

Adam admired the view before realizing that Carrie had been watching him. He felt a bit uncomfortable under her steady gaze.

"Why do you look at me like that?"

"Like what? I jus caught you ogling my friend."

"It's her best feature, her behind, leaving a room."

"Don't give me that bull."

"Whatever. Just tell me about this party we're going to..."

*******

Adam would never admit it to himself let alone to another soul, but he thought Kenya West looked hot. Especially in the little red top that showed just enough skin to make any guy at Brandon Arturo's semester break party salivate and a really tight jeans that would make any of the red blooded males she was grinding her bum against get an instant hard on. A real live cock tease. He shook the bangs out of his eyes and blinked when his vision blurred from staring at her too long. His gulped down the last of his beer and shifted his position as he continued to let the pretty red head named Monica or Mona, (whatever) babble on about some save the blue whale campaign she was launching the following school year.

Earlier that evening when he had returned to his apartment, Carrie had told him about Kenya's plan to break someone's heart to get over her break up with some jerk named David. Normally, Carrie would never tell him anything that went on between her and Kenya strictly because it would "break the bonds of their friendship" but apparently Carrie was really worried. So worried she begged him to look out for Kenya. Normally Adam wouldn't have cared either simply because he thought Kenya was a bit stuck up and he didn't waste his time and energy that snuff him the first time they had met.

Adam was a type of guy most girls would want to meet so they could tell their girlfriends later they met a real live bad boy, correction ex bad boy. His days of shagging women til they couldn't stand straight and leaving them with only a memory were long gone. Sure he still had that whatever attitude but who wouldn't after what he went through in his 25 years of life. Adam life consisted of going wherever the wind carried him and right now he hadn't the time for any female crap, unless of course it was for his roommate Carrie whose brother he had promised he'd look out for and who he saw as his own sister.

Adam knew what it was like to be stomped upon by someone you like and he had even greater experience in being a player so he knew for a fact Kenya could never play the role. Banging a guy and leaving him would be something prim and proper Miss Kenya would be incapable of.

Spotting Carrie waving at him frantically, he excused a stunned Monica/ Mona mid sentence and strolled over. Carrie looked at him nervously." Can you do something?" she nodded to where Kenya was. A tall muscular guy, Andres Patterson was running his hands slowly up and down her side as they danced slowly to an upbeat usher song. Apparently everyone except for Kenya knew of Andres's shady hump em and leave em character. Would serve the fool right if it happened to her, Adam thought momentarily but glancing at Carrie's face sighed and ambled over.

Maybe I should not have drunk so much. Kenya thought as she felt Andres cop a feel of her ass cheek and her left breast and stroke them simultaneously. Ok maybe I should tell him to cool it; he might think I want to fuck him. As cute as the guy was she had plans to go home alone tonight. The purpose her going to this party was to let guys knew she was back on the market. The outfit well that would be the instrument to tease a few cocks. And by judging by the number of guys she had danced with thus far and the roaring hard on Andres was sporting, it was coming together nicely. She stepped away dancing by herself allowing her hands to move to the beat of the music she was hearing in her head, one of her favorites from her home country in the Caribbean. Spicy and rhythmic like the people living there. As her hands slid over her flat stomach she found herself pressed against Andres again. She smiled to herself and grasped his hand and placed it over her crotch. His hand stilled over her heat and she moaned placing the next hand over her plump lips and sucking the digit of his ring finger in. She moaned audibly as he began stroking her through her jeans. She gasped when she realized he had unzipped her and had reached into her obviously wet and smoldering need. It was quite a shocker to her dance partner to fine she was that wet. He chuckled softly and Kenya opened her eyes. She didn't even realize they had closed. She then remembered where she was. She felt her face heat up and was about to tell Andres she had to visit the girls room when she spotted him at the other end of the room chatting with Mandy, a red head she had math class with every Thursday and Friday. She blinked stupidly for a moment. If Andres is there, then who?

She slapped away the roaming and snapped around looking into the laughing green eyes of Adam. No bloody fucking way.

*******

Take deep breaths, that's it, girl" Kenya told herself as she pushed past the crowd and into the brightly lit hallway. She climbed the staircase which was littered with couples either groping each other or tapping their feet to the music and talking. The first door she tried was locked but she picked the lock easily (thanks to her ex boyfriend Peter who showed her how) and entered.

It was a study with shelves lining either side filled with volumes of books. The large window on the northern side of the room was covered by a large glass window which overlooked the city and the party goers in the lawn below. Just then she sensed movement behind her. Crap she had forgotten to lock the door.

Adam narrowed his eyes and paused allowing them to adjust to the darkness. When he did see Kenya's form, standing next to the window, he swore he could see a glow emitting from her 5"8 inch form. All hate directed towards him.

"Came to finish what you started?" her tone was icy.

Adam swore and locked the door before answering the girl thought he should be walking away from.

"I was doing you a bloody favor." He began, then held his tongue. He wasn't about to let her know what Carrie had told him. He would just have to be his usual charming self.

"Well I don't want your favors. You stay out of my way I stay out of yours. Two more years maybe less and I wound have to see your face again. So keep your favors to yourself." She shouted walking past him "Fucking asshole, she muttered as she walked past him. That did it for Adam. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the window.

"Hey!!" she said frantically pulling away from him, but he was much stronger than her. Come to think of it this was the third time Adam had ever touched her, the first time they had met and shook hands, downstairs a few minutes ago and now. It was very disturbing to find that he could push her around so easily. She found herself pushed up against the night cooled glass.

"What do you think you're doing Rush?" she gasped as she felt him push himself intimately against her. She had a series of mixed reactions. This was Carrie's friend; he wouldn't do anything to her right? Then again she didn't know anything about him, not much really. Then there was the mixture of fear and excitement when he nudged her legs apart with one of his knees. She stared down at the party below them. If the lights were on everyone would have seen what was going on above.

"I figured, since you don't want my help luv, I'll take what you were offering so willingly on the dance floor, finish what I started," he said his voice thick as he gathered both her hands and placed them over her head.

He pushed aside her shoulder length hair and kissed her shoulder.

"Very funny Rush. Carrie's probably looking for me right now. Let me go and I wont tell her what a jerk you are,"

Adam ignored her, his hand circling around to sink his fingers into her unzipped jeans which she hadn't made right when she had left the dance floor. Those guys on the stair must have gotten an eye full seeing she wasn't wearing any underwear.

This is not happening she told herself but when Adam's fingers found her clit and began playing her song, her body began to hum.

*****

Adam still couldn't believe he was doing this. It was as though logic had taken a backseat and the notorious bad boy from his youth had come out to play. He didn't care about the consequences of his actions at the moment all he wanted was to see Kenya West's face light up when she had an orgasm. It was what he was thinking about when she had begun sucking on his finger suggestively on the dance floor and when he had gone looking for her after assuring Carrie he would look after her. His friend had an odd twinkle in her eye when she said "I'm sure you will"

Just then as Kenya began humping on his drenched finger moaning louder, he spun her around, kissed her and knelt before her replacing his hand with his eager mouth. Her hands found their way to his full head of hair urging him on. Eyes closed and body turned away from the window, Kenya saw stars of ever colour as her whole body shook in a mind altering orgasm. As her heart slowed and she came back to earth on what seem like a light fluffy cloud, she opened her eyes and looked at her nemesis. What she saw was that primal lust that guys usually gave her when she went outside her apartment with no underwear. She was pretty sure here were large brown orbs of shock and anger which was slowly returning. She pushed him away and zipped up her pants. Looking down at his quite obvious erection which had tented the kakis he wore, she pulled down her top which he had pushed up earlier trying to retain some of her dignity although she knew it was now gone now that her friend's roommate, a man she despised had screwed her senseless with his tongue and hand.

"I take it we're done here?" she said trying to sound like she let men have their way with her in darkened rooms at parties all the time. She didn't wait for his answer but walked out, down the stairs, out onto the lawn without looking up at the window where she was sure Adam was still and back to her apartment five blocks away.

Adam watched her fading in the distance. Now that Mr. Hyde had had his sex deprived way, he had made his escape living Adam to deal with the repercussions. He placed his head against the glassed, still warm from Kenya's body.

"Bloody bollocks."

End.