Don't Wake Me Up Jus Yet Ch. 02

Story Info
As dirty as you wanna play.
3k words
4.4
23.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: boy this stuff is hard work, it's in my head but I have to get the words right. Keep the feedback coming, por favor. Gracias.

Breathe. And keep running. Kenya's pushed forward, with the grace of a ballet dancer yet with the quality of a seasoned runner. She did this almost everyday, like clockwork.

Running had seemed to become a part of Kenya's life when she had first come to New York to attend university. According to her roommate Andy, running was her drug. He was right, she enjoyed the aftermath, the "runners high". It helped her escape from all her troubles even if it was for a little while.

Now as she listened to the hypnotic sounds of Maroon Five running a 10k marathon probably wouldn't have decreased her current troubles, even a little.

"Fuck," she said suddenly as her mind flashed suddenly back two nights ago at Arturo's party. What had she been thinking when she had allowed Rush to have his way with her? She should have slapped the spit out of his mouth. Now she had to deal with this "situation" when she went to see Carrie later today. They were meeting at Carrie's for a study session. Chances are Adam was going to be there. Darn. She bit her bottom lip and began running back to her apartment.

Waving to one of the tenants in the five storey apartment building, Jenna, she rode the elevator to the third floor pulled out her keys and entered her apartment.

"Can you close the door any louder?" a crumpled form moaned from somewhere under the blanket which was on the couch.

"No one told you to go out drinking Andy," she said pausing in from to the large window and drawing back the heavy curtains.

"Bitch," Andy muttered darkly as he pulled the blanket closer to his body.

"Whatever vampire boy. I'm gonna take a shower, want me to fix you something for that headache? She asked sitting next to him and patting the spot where his head would be.

"A new brain would be nice. Hey wait a minute, you were running weren't you?"

"Yes I was." She continued patting Andy's head.

He flew up from the couch dragging his blanket with him.

"I don't want your sweaty fingers making anything for me! Gross Kennie," he declared dragging the blanket behind him like a cape. Kenya doubled over laughing.

"You are so gay Andy!" she laughed.

Her only answer was the door being shut loudly by her roommate and then a quiet "ouch," when the noise had subsided. Having a male as a roommate had its benefits, having a homosexual one definitely made it more interesting.

*******

The loud pounding on the apartment door was a clear indication that someone, make that an annoyed someone wanted entrance to the apartment Adam shared with Carrie. He had tried to ignore it by raising the volume on the television where he was playing the latest blood filled video game but the person just kept up with the knocking. Bloody hell why doesn't Carrie get that?

Then he remembered. She had to meet some partners for a group project unexpectedly and had told him Kenya would pass by for their weekly study session. She had tried calling her to postpone but the phone had been turned off.

Grumbling at his misfortune of having his last demon hunter destroyed by harpies, he turned off his play station 3 and headed to the door. He yanked it open and felt as though the air had been knocked out of him. Kenya was wearing a light green baby tee and kaki coloured pants that looked as though she had spent hours squeezing those luscious long legs into them. Black knee high boots and a shea butter jacket finished her out fit.

"Didn't you hear me knocking," she bellowed at him as she stepped into the room.

"Umm..." he looked at her as she looked around the room.

"Where's Carrie?" she seemed to be getting more impatient the longer he remained silent.

"I don't keep tabs on my roommate, West," he drawled.

"Aww cut the crap. You know what, I can't deal with this shit," she angrily pushed past him. He grabbed her shoulder but then drew back quickly when he glared at him.

"Something came up so she had to leave. She tried to call you but..." his voice trailed off. He watched as she dug into her pocket for her cell.

"Battery is dead," she sighed.

"She'll be back in an hour or two so..." his voice died as he watched her walk over to the couch and sat down.

"You're welcome to stay and wait." He shut the door loudly.

*******

"Isn't there anything else going on the television?" Kenya complained after she had watched a man get smashed into another as he tried to score a goal for the third time. American football, a few concussions with a side order of brain tumor.

"I believe there is West, on your television back in your apartment," was Adam's nasty response. He stressed on the "your"

Glowering, Kenya dug into her bag and pulled out her copy of Pride and Prejudice and pretended to read for the next twenty minutes. Truthfully she had begun sneaking in a few glances of Adam in-between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy's conversation. He wasn't wearing anything special, jus a pair of faded blue jeans and a black tee-shirt that had "Shakespeare Who?" written across it in bold yellow writing. His foot was propped up on the center table and he wore ragged looking blue socks to keep his feet warm. She began wondering what his feet must look like. He had very beautiful hands, strong but not overly masculine with long fingers. The nails were well cut as well, not long and encrusted with dirt as she had seen on all too many guys. Not that it was some kind of fetish she had, but gorgeous hands were something that Kenya always noticed in a guy.

She didn't have to stay and wait for Carrie. Truth was they she could have come back later or they could have studied some other day in the week, there were no upcoming exam that required it mandatory. Part of her simply wanted to remain.

"Do you need help with the book West," Adam said suddenly.

He had changed the channel to an old James Bond flick.

"What no," she said turning a page quickly.

"I just noticed you've been on that very page for the past few minutes or so," he grinned. It wasn't a friendly smile it reminded Kenya of a barracuda, evil lurked under that smile.

"I don't see how I read concerns you," he glanced at the door.

"It doesn't but if a girl ogles me I would obviously wonder why," he turned off the television.

"Please Rush don't flatter yourself,"

Adam stretched and said suddenly "I'm bored, are you bored, West?"

Kenya ignored him and flipped another page of her book. He walked over and yanked it from her hands.

"Hey!!" she scowled at him. His next words startled her.

"Want me to fuck you West?" There he had said it. It had been on his mind the moment she had walked into the apartment. He watched her blink a couple of times before she burst out laughing.

"Sorry Rush, I don't lower my standards." Still laughing she got up and headed towards the bathroom. She paused in front of the mirror and looked at her slightly flushed face.

Did Rush just ask what she think he did? Had she imagined that? She passed her hand over her forehead and neck for signs of warmth indicative of a fever. Nope she was normal.

Why would someone she despised ask such a thing? To get under my skin obviously she thought as she splashed water onto her face. And he succeeded, her nipples were already standing at attention at Rush's lewd suggestion. Glaring at herself, she opened bathroom door and walked smack into Adam. Apparently he was on his way to his bedroom which was next to the bathrooms.

"Sorry," she forced out attempting to slip past him. Instead he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his room. Before she could open her mouth and give him a piece of her mind, he was kissing her. One of his hands was under her shirt cupping her breast and stroking he eager nipple, back and forth. He pulled her closer to his hardness allowing the other breast to come into contact with what he had been crying out for the moment she had walked into the apartment.

She groaned as she found herself being pushed onto his bed and his right knee pushing apart her legs. She dry humped his knee and he pulled away from her mouth and traced open mouthed kisses on her neck and the shell of her ear.

"You're quite naughty aren't you West," he drawled placing both hands on either side of her and stopping her.

He hungrily looked down on her. "Tell me West how dirty do you play?"

She reached between them and cupped his erection.

"I play as dirty as you wanna play."

"Nice," Adam pushed up her tee-shirt and bent his head to kiss her flat stomach. He raised her top further, to expose her yellow lace bra. Smiling to himself, he enclosed his mouth over an erect nipple through the fabric while exposing the other and placing light circles on the tip.

The slow sucking of Adam's mouth and the butterfly touches of his hand was driving Kenya crazy. She was about past the point of no return when he unbuttoned her pants pushed past her drenched underwear and stuck his middle finger into her hot wet passage and used his thumb to gently stroke he clitoris.

"Tell me," he began. His breath seemed labored.

"Do you think about what I did to you the other night?" he blew gently on her wet nipple. She shuddered.

"Do you want me to make you come again like that?" his hand had picked up speed and Kenya could feel the warmth of her orgasm creeping up on her. She tried to keep her eyes open to prolong the sweet feeling, but Adam's lustful green eyes looked up at her turning her on even more.

Then he stopped.

It was like being splashed with cold water and Kenya was about to sit up but Adam pushed her back down and pulled off his tee shirt and getting off the bed. She looked at him quizzically.

"I want you to come in my mouth luv." He began pulling off her boots and helped her to slip out of her underwear. Then he crawled back into the bed, dipping his head over her crotch. His heated breath mingled with her waiting warmth. He liked that there was no hair there. He could see all of her.

"Hey West," Adam said without looking up.

"Yeah Rush?" Kenya's voice had taken on breathlessness to it.

"You know what this is right?" he waited for her to say it.

"Yeah I know what it is. Sex, getting laid, being shagged, a roll in the hay, getting fucked in the literal sense, being screwed or as you guys says in jolly old England getting a rogering,"

"Good."

Placing his tongue onto her clitoris he sucked deeply and placed his fingers into her vagina and coated them in her wetness. He felt Kenya's slim fingers grip his hair and draw him closer to her body moaning softly "don't stop."

He loved the way she tasted. He had been with a lot of girls but Kenya was his first black girl, the first thing he had every tasted that was pure Caribbean. He could get used to something like this he thought. But then he mentally kicked himself. This was just a lay, he was bored, horny and Kenya was in a handy place at a perfect time. True she was Carrie's friend but it wasn't as though she was a little country virgin who's cherry was about to be popped.

Kenya was a bright girl and she had correctly called "this" what it was getting fucked in the literal sense.

Kenya's legs closed around his head indicating she was close to coming. Her legs shook and she groaned out his name.

As her entire body shook in the aftermath, Kenya grasped him and pulled her towards her mouth. Her eyes fluttered opened. If Adam would have thought it was possible, he would have said Kenya was a bit embarrassed by her coming.

As much as she thought she despised Adam, he knew just what to do to turn Kenya inside out. As her breathing returned to normal, she wiggled a bit under him.

He kneeled over her with a knee on either side of her and unzipped his jeans before getting up and pulling then off together. He stood naked before her, save for his socks.

He had a gorgeous body; from his fingers to well she hadn't seen his toes. He was a bit pale due to it being winter and his luscious form was wrapped up in turtle necks and jacket.

He was tall, 6"2 and not overly muscular; his muscles were well defined but not overly so. Kenya wanted to run her hands over his sleek abs and over the part that would make her climax soon enough. His penis was about seven inches with a few purplish veins which stood out around it. He was beautiful. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a blue packet opened it and quickly put on the condom. It was a purple in colour. Kenya looked at him quizzically.

"Flavored condoms, Rush?" she laughed "didn't know you were into that freaky shit." She pulled off her tee-shirt.

Her laughter quickly died when he joined her on the bed.

"Let's see if your kitty likes it West." He spread her legs and positioned himself at her entrance. He slid the head over her slick entrance. Kenya caught her breath and wiggled closer to take him in but he pulled back. Her eyes met his.

"Think you can handle me luv?" he patted her entrance with his cock.

"Put him in and you'll see," she moaned and he began pushing forward.

"Fuck you're pretty tight. When was the last time you got laid West? Turn of the millennium?" he laughed softly.

She was in the process of saying something sarcastic when he pushed forward and most of him was in her. It was only then that Kenya cried out in pain and Adam saw a bit of blood.

"You're a virgin?" he said stating the obvious.

"Fucking surprised Rush?" she was obviously in a bit of discomfort and was still being sarcastic.

"Bloody hell Kenya I wouldn't have touched you if I knew," he suddenly began to sweat as he imagined three huge black guys castrating him because he deflowered their little sister. Carrie had said something about Kenya being the only girl in her family.

"Well now that you have you'd best finish it right?" she stated, matter of factly. She wiggled herself a little and bit her bottom lip in pain. Adam felt pleasure and was tempted to just do what she asked. Almost.

"Bloody hell," he grunted in frustration lowering his head onto her shoulder. Why did she have to smell this good?

"Didn't you have a boyfriend?" he asked. The guy had been one of the biggest assholes in the university, according to Carrie.

"Yes I did but we never um ehh, you know," her voice was slightly muffled in his hair.

Suddenly Kenya felt her world flip and suddenly she and Adam had switched positions and her legs were on either side of him and all of him was in her. Hip to hip. She had never felt so full.

"Shall we get to it then?" he said as though they were discussing cooking ravioli and not shagging.

She lifted slowly up, taking him almost complete out of her before bringing him back to paradise. His moan increased and pretty soon he was rising to meet her. As she grew accustomed to their dance he began playing with her clit again. She began to grind against him as he brought her to yet another orgasm. He placed his hands on either side of her ass and raised her over his cock before ramming into her hard.

"You like that don't you?" he grunted.

Kenya's head bobbed up and down as he pounded into her.

"You like it rough."

"Don't stop," one of her hands was placed on the center of his chest while the other lay on his rock hard abs.

"Touch yourself," he commanded pausing for a moment. His hands stilled her bucking body. Like an obedient girl her hand went over her clit and rubbed furiously. Her eyes fluttered opened and her brown eyes looked at him. It was like looking at molten honey. Placing two of the fingers she had been playing with herself with into her mouth she pulled them out clean of her juices, glistening with saliva. Her eyes never left his.

"As dirty as you want to play," she said huskily.

Adam came there and then, filling his condom. The scent of sex and grape from the flavored condom filled the air. Adam's stilled pulsed within her.

"You looked like you've been thoroughly rogered," he said wiping some stray hairs from her face.

"Thanks Rush, so do you."

"You're going to have trouble walking straight," he teased. He watched as she pulled herself from him.

"You weren't that good," she laughed, picking up her clothes. Adam winced.

"Still a bitch aren't you?" he said swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He took a clean pair of boxers from his drawer and tried to ignore the fact that she was wiggling her sweet little bum back into her pants. Already his penis was taking a renewed interest. Damn it all.

To be continued.