Doogie Howser M.D. Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doogie responded like an obedient son and let her hands guide his mouth to her wet pussy. "Ohhhhh yesssss darling," she moaned when she felt his tongue part the slick, tangy lips and move up and down the open slit.

Doogie's hands pressed against her open thighs and his inquisitive tongue snaked around the inside of her seething cunt. He began to move his long tongue in and out with the same rhythm that her hips rose and fell against his face. She guided him to the top of her slit and his tongue found the stiff bud of her little clit. He teased at it and rubbed his tongue back and forth against it.

"Ohhh Doogie, I'm going to come. Please make me come. Oh please darling." Doogie's hands cupped Katherine's full buttocks and his thumbs separated her hot, moist lips. His tongue slipped in and out of her aching cunt as fast as he could, bringing her to a giant orgasm.

Katherine screamed and rolled her head from side to side. Her hips fell back to the bed and she held Doogie's head in her hands. She pulled him up to her face and kissed him. Her tongue licked his lips, tasting herself. "That was wonderful darling. How are you feeling?" Her hand wrapped around the long thick cock. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yes. I'd say I am." Her legs opened wide and her hand guided his cock to the mouth of her hungry pussy. The giant head parted the slick, plump lips and slid inside about four inches. Katherine's hips rotated and her hands gripped his tight little butt and pulled him against her forcing the remaining four inches inside her. He moved his hips back removing all but a couple of inches. She gasped, afraid he was taking it out. Then he slid it fully inside her again. He teased her with it over and over until she couldn't take any more and screamed.

"Fuck me Doogie. Fuck me hard. Do it darling. Do it.' Doogie slammed his hips against her forcing his cock deeper and deeper inside her until she felt the giant head bumping against her cervix. Doogie placed his mouth against hers and forced his tongue deep inside as his cock lodged deep inside her cunt and began to spew a huge amount of built up fluid. He continued to pump ruthlessly inside her even as her pussy began to overflow with his love juice. Her orgasm built then released. Her hips thrashed wildy against the bed and she screamed, "Yessssssss, oh yessssssss, soooooo gooood."

They lay together in each other's arms, his cock still lodged inside her pummeled cunt.

"My God Doogie, but your a good student."

"Thanks, but I owe it all to my teacher. I love you Mom."

"I love you Doogie."

Late that night Doogie sat at his computer and typed Journal entry Number 403.

"I missed the basketball game tonight so I could cover for Dad, but I didn't really mind. It's the least a son can do for his family. Good night."

12