Doomed Dynasty Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth looked up at him and said, "Don't worry if you ejaculate into my mouth. I swallow semen."

Matt's mind reeled. Even Vikki, who considered herself very forward, was fearful of him blowing into her mouth.

Looking up at him, her eyes appearing huge, Elizabeth took him into her mouth and began mouth-fucking him.

Ooooh it was magnificent. Besides sucking she was also playing over him with her tongue and then she performed the impossible, or so Matt thought. She took the entire length of his cock into her mouth. Looking down he saw her lips were finally at rest against his groin and balls. Holy smoke.

She squeezed his balls and as she was pulling off him she grated her teeth over his dick until they hit his cockhead.

Matt fired.

She gurgled.

He fired twice more and she came up grinning and panting. "Christ Matt, are you trying to drown me?"

He was either proud or horrified; he didn't know which and said stupidly he had more to come and hoped she was tight."

He was astounded when she smiled sweetly and said, "If you want it tight give it to me up my ass."

God, who did she think he was? A poofter?

* * *

The symposium was very informative, but much of the material and discussion was of little relevance to Matt. It was Lee Lewis who made the biggest impact on Matt, particularly with two of his comments.

The first was, "The biggest gains, and the biggest risks, in making money out of horticulture is getting a jump on the pack by learning what the next big thing is and this also applies to agriculture."

But the most thought-promoting comment came later, "It doesn't matter if you're just a little guy or leader of a team from a giant multinational corporation. It's the search and find process to secure suitable land which ultimately will be an economic bonanza in specialised food production. The bullion rolls in to those who hold the best, more desired, pockets of land when the equivalent of ye olde gold rush begins. Remember that!"

Who could forget such a fantastic piece of advice? But Matt was taking no chances. He was scribbling down those two little gems to tuck safely away in his wallet.

At lunch Matt strolled up to the VIP table and stopped in front Lee who looked up at him. Lee's red hair had faded, but not his freckles, and he'd packed on the weight.

"Mariposa some years back. We played poker."

"Hi buddy. Forget your name, but not your face."

Matt introduced himself and Lee remembered: "You were pulling the money off us until you lost concentration by going after the young chick, you cradle snatcher. How are you?"

"Great but look, can we get together sometime this evening?."

"Let's do that. Eight thirty, suite 13A. I was going out to dinner with the panel but that's now cancelled. Say Matt, do you know any bunnies we could take out on the town?"

Matt gave him the thumbs up sign, and walking off thought that he's phone Elizabeth to plan a suitable evening out for them, and ask her to bring a nice lady for a lovely American gentleman who looked ready to party.

Returning home, Matt sat in the 12-seater aircraft next to a shabbily dressed man who spent the entire flight with his thin and very elongated face almost buried in his Bible, muttering passages from time to time.

That was fine, as it gave Matt the opportunity to review the past few days. It was great that Lee would be coming over to spend all day Sunday with him. He thought about their great night out and how strange it was that one could let loose with strangers far more easily than with one's spouse and friends.

Lee's blind date turned out to be a sensation! Barely 5ft 2in, a peroxide blonde with a pert mouth and makeup around her eyes making he look at if she'd walked into a door. Her unrestrained upper body jiggled under her top and her very short skirt revealed a pair of legs that Elizabeth had told him ought to be modelling stockings and pantyhose in magazines.

Di didn't drink and didn't smoke but according to Elizabeth, she did everything else. The energetic blonde took Lee on to the dance floor when a long rock 'n' roll medley began; when it ended she led her near-exhausted partner back to the table.

There was something else about Di that really rocked Lee. He learned from Elizabeth that she was Dr Dianne Lusk, with a PhD in geography from a university in Texas.

What was it, Matt thought that caused the electricity firing between two people to weaken before very long? He though of Courtney and he being at a club with two friends; they would chat for time as a group; then pauses in the conversation would occur. When that happened the conversations would split, with the woman talking about womanly things and the men talking about well, nothing of importance mostly. Was it that he was boring and mixed with boring people?

Matt thought about Elizabeth at the club. He didn't particularly like her and wondered what she thought of him.

Courtney loved him, he knew that, and he'd adored being with her in their earlier days together and now he thought they fitted together like a glove. She had never really been passionate, always clinging to some reserve, but he had no problem with that.

But why was there no fire between them, even if she needed a couple of drinks before allowing herself to let herself go in public like rocking and rolling like crazy. Di had certainly not been restrained, acting as if there would be no tomorrow. She'd danced so hard that sweat had made the black makeup around her eyes run down her cheeks, making her look quite comical. She'd taken a quick look in a small mirror from her handbag and said, "I look like a vampire, but so what? I'll fix it up later. Come on, Lee. Let's dance."

But would a woman like that be a good mother, and a caring partner for an equally caring partner? Possibly not but then people can change. And what, change into a solid, unexciting housewife married to a solid, unexciting husband who sneaked looks at luscious femmes who looked as if they had men like him for breakfast? And why don't unexciting housewives look over the fence at times? Perhaps they do. Matt wondered if Courtney had ever thought about it, though he doubted that she'd played around. He'd kept her too satisfied for her to do that. Or did he?

Cripes, thought Matt, he was getting myself all tied up, better think of something more positive. He thought of the woman he didn't particular like, Elizabeth.

Boy was she all over him at the club. At the table she'd touched his face, stroking it gently, nibbled his ear, blew into his ear. And when they were talking she'd slipped out of her shoe and gently rubbed her leg up his leg until she worked it right up and rested her heel on his old man. Incredibly, she sat there, innocent as you like, chatting and nodding and smiling as if she was on a church picnic; except when she parked her foot on his lap. He jumped when she reached there and looked at her. She gave him a huge wink. Cripes, that made him hornier than anything else she'd done to him.

She knew he didn't like doing rock 'n' roll, as he could be a bit clumsy at times in trying to do some of the moves. He'd told her that he felt as if he were a danger to other dancers, being a missile verging on flying out of control. She laughed, and didn't press him to rock. A slow dancing medley occurred from time to time and Elisabeth would lead him on to the dance floor. Holding him closer, much closer than when he danced with Courtney, she would grind her pelvis against him until he could feel the heat rising between him. Boy was that erotic. He'd seen it happening in films and had wondered how those guys hid their erections.

Another thought occurred to him. How was it that hot women seemed to go after married men and in Elizabeth's case even her close friend's husband? Surely there are enough unmarried and unattached guys about who were not getting enough action, or any action at all?

In fact, Elizabeth amazed him. She'd hunted him down like a dog and was ready to hump him without even asking him if it was okay by him and without inquiring whether he preferred foreplay. Perhaps that's why he didn't particularly like her. She had no real depth to her, nothing secretive or alluring. Bang, bang. Thank you Bill. Bang, bang. Thank you Stephen. Bang, bang oh, it's you again Bill. Sorry.

Yes indeed. And that's another thing. Why did she come expressly looking for him when she had the whole university, with hundreds of men, almost right beside her bed? Cripes, that's it. She's after the men of other women she knows to be in competition with those women like a mini-Olympics. She's the modern version of a gunfighter in the Old West, putting notches on his belt to register every score.

What number are you up to Elizabeth. Eighty? Eight hundred? Eight thousand? You are a busy, busy girl. Hope your parts all hold out. Hold it buddy. That can't be correct. I've blown my bang, bang theory. If I had been correct she would have declined to be with me on the second night, right?

The small aircraft was flying low, giving passengers a clear view of the sounds. Matt was idly looking at the lacework of bays and islands when he jerked up with a sudden thought. She'd gone out with him to see her next target for a one-night stand, lucky Lee, putting her into competition with Di!

Matt smiled as the plane came into land. On Sunday he would sound Lee out about Elizabeth. He would ask him outright, in fact, had she come to see him after their great night out at the restaurant and then the club. Perhaps he would even say that Elizabeth has predatory tendencies. Lee might be unable to resist commenting on that.

Driving to Miranda, Archie asked his guests if they had any more to say about the symposium.

"As I told you earlier, Archie, I found it very worthwhile and you can tell your masters that if you wish," responded Matt. "I have some good ideas running around in my head."

"Big ideas require big money."

"Yes are you offering?"

"Maybe. We're quite flush at present and so I have to shift some on."

"Can I join the queue?" asked Ian Owens.

"Yes, as soon as you are banking with us. A big investor like you won't be required to queue."

"Sounds just like at the races. I get invited into the member's lounge every time I go, and I'm not even a member," laughed the gruff owner of 215,000 acres of rolling hill country and lessee of 173,000 acres of high country basically tussock land on which his company's Merino sheep thrived provided stocking rates were kept low.

"Bankers in this country are beginning to adopt that sort of approach to their business clients," said Archie. He spoke confidently as if feeling both men would soon be banking with Southern Cross.

Courtney flew out of the door to greet Matt, hugging him tightly. She was jumping around a bit, almost imparting the impression of a pelvic rub. Matt thought it was unwise to let his imagination run away. She hugged him again and whispered, "I've really missed you and can't wait till I get you to myself."

"I'm sending everyone off to town."

Courtney broke away and laughed, "A lovely thought, Matt. But let's go inside. We're all waiting to have dinner."

He was delighted to find how well Patricia looked, completely recovered from her prolonged bout of flu. "Where's my present?" she asked, mimicking what he used to ask her when he was a boy and she returned from a trip away from home. The teasing question did not catch out Matt as he had presents for her, Courtney and Reece in his suitcase.

"Oh, Matt I almost forget," said Courtney arriving in the dinning room carrying a tray of seafood entrees. "You friend Lee Levi..."

"Lewis," corrected Matt.

"Whatever," replied Courtney. "He phoned to ask if it would be acceptable if he brought a friend over with him on Sunday. He's seems very nice. Who is he, and why is he coming?"

"Oh, you have seen him before, the red-haired guy on the Mariposa in the group I used to hang out with. You told me he reminded you of that movie actor Van Johnson you had a crush on when you were young."

"Don't exaggerate Matt. I said I liked him!"

"But liked him enough to get that far-away look in your eyes when talking about his films with Esther Williams."

"I guess I really did like him. Anyway Lee from the boat, I remember him. He was a bit of a tease and quite a charmer."

"That's Lee. Hasn't changed expect that his hair's not so red and he's developed a gut. Did he say who he was bringing?"

"Yes Dr Lusk. Why does he need a doctor to travel with him? Does he have an illness?"

Matt nearly choked on a piece of scallop. He shook his head and Courtney diverted to coax Reece into eating his entrée.

Thinking that Courtney had probably pictured Dr Lusk as a middle-aged man carrying his medical bag and telling Lee that he needed more rest, Matt had decided to let Courtney be shocked at meeting the Bombshell face to face. He'd have his camera at the ready!

Patricia waited until her son had a mouthful of steak when she said, "Matt, Courtney and I think that we should offer Sophia a permanent live-in position. What is your opinion?"

"Dad," piped up Reece. "They're already asked her, and she said yes but only for a year."

The three adults looked at the youngster who was pushing aside his pet hate, green vegetables.

Matt was the first to speak. "And what else do you know about this?"

"Mum told her that you'll get Max the builder to make the area under our garage roof into a bedroom with its own bathroom."

Matt shot a look at Courtney, who was looking downwards, both hands supporting her head. His mother didn't look any more comfortable.

"What else Reece?"

"Sophia has found a boyfriend. It's Art!"

Looking at Reece, her mouth hanging open in surprise, Courtney said: "Reece Curtis, how could you say such a thing?"

"Because it's true. We sometimes go into town on the way home and stop at the landing. We sit under the trees and Art comes along carrying afternoon tea he gets from his mother's shop. He sits with us and they hold hands, talking so softly that I can't hear what they're saying."

"Do they wander off and leave you alone?" asked Courtney, looking worried.

"No."

Patricia said smugly, "So that's why Sophia asked me how to loose weight fast and why she's wearing more make-up. She's got a man to impress. Isn't it lovely?"

The other adults looked at each other. Matt offered that she couldn't go wrong by hitching up to Art. He then laughed. "I can picture them now, beanstalk Art and her. They'll look like Laurel and Hardy."

"Who are they?"

"They were comic film stars Reece. Your father's just been silly. But be a good boy and don't mention this to Sophia."

"Can I tell her that's dad knows about her and Art?"

"I don't think so, Reece. She'll tell us when she's ready. She may not even think we need to know."

When Reece left the table to go outside, Patricia said: "My, don't we have some interesting around the table conversations. Do you approve of our idea about Sophia?"

"You mean will I endorse your decision don't you?" Matt grumbled. "I guess we better work out how to convert the loft into living quarters."

That gave Courtney her cue.

"I've already done a sketch for Max, based on accurate measurements, and he said he'll try to phone you tonight with an estimate and said it won't cost you and arm and a leg."

"Thank you, Courtney," Matt sighed. "I can see that I am surplus to requirements around here."

Closing the door to his study, Matt made a phone call to the farm. "Hi, Art," he said. "I got back home this afternoon and found no Rover. What's the story?"

"Gosh sorry, Matt. I borrowed it last night to take somebody out. I didn't think you'd mind. I was ready to bring it back this morning when I got a call to take some cement out to the farm. Then when I got here Dick has some jobs for me to do and after that invited me to stay for dinner which we've just had. I'll be right over."

"Nah, leave it till the morning. Pick me up at 5:00. I want to see what your lazy buggers haven't been up to."

"Righ-te-oh."

"Oh, Art."

"Yes, Matt."

"You haven't been shagging sheilas in the Rover have you?"

"Matt! Sophia isn't that kind of ..."

His voice trailed off.

Matt chuckled, "See you a sun up, you horny toad."

At the airport on Sunday Matt snapped the photo he wanted when Courtney met Dr Lusk. To say that surprise showed on his wife's face would be an under-statement. Di had bounced from the chartered light aircraft ahead of her red-headed escort. She was wearing a tight top with a deep vee, white with printed colourful squiggles printed at random. Her shorts were plain white, also tight, and very short. They had exposed buttons down the front, similar to a man's fly. Below the long expanse of uncovered but very shapely legs were gaudy red and white cowgirl boots. If that was American fashion it hadn't reached the shores of New Zealand until Di's arrival, Matt thought. She looked stunning,

Lee watched her tottered over to Courtney on those cute little boots.

"Hullo you must be Matt's wife," said Di, waving to Matt who was standing off to the right with his camera. She had to stand on tip-toe to kiss Courtney on the cheek.

"Matt could have told me that you were no fuddy-duddy doctor," laughed Courtney.

"That I ain't Mrs Curtis."

"Oh, please call me Courtney." She appeared to already know she was going to like this woman.

"Hi, there, I'm Lee."

Courtney put out her right hand but Lee ignored that. He kissed her and hugged her warmly.

"Great to see you again lovely girl. We were so envious of Matt on the boat, each of the three of us wishing we'd got to you first. It didn't surprise me to learn that you guys got married. I'd never had let you get away either."

"Just ignore half of what he says Courtney. Americans have almost as much blarney as the Irish," quipped Di, snaking an arm around her man.

Matt trotted over and greeted the visitors warmly. My, thought Courtney, it looks like those two men have become real buddies. After lunch the men took off to the farm, as Lee wanted to "see your spread on the back of a horse."

"We call our place a farm, and the really big sheep properties behind it are called stations, don't ask me why."

Dick was waiting with Matt's new chestnut, continuing the name Fearless and it was worthy of the name.

Saddled for Lee was a small black part-thoroughbred mare called Fleet Wing. Lee looked at his mount pensively, but when he found out the mare's name he asked Dick, "Does that name mean what I think it means?"

Dick nodded and Lee's face brightened.

The rode through the valley and Lee was full of questions, about the size of the valley, whether the river flowed all year and did it ice up.

Matt had replied the valley was dusted by snow at times from late autumn through to early spring, with heavy falls at times, but the river never froze over. They turned their horses when they reached Matt's boundary line on the valley floor and climbed a short distance until coming to a very long gentle slope.

"We call this the 17-acre paddock and make hay from it each summer. My father and his men and hired help worked over three years to remove the exposed stones from it."

Lee looked around, asking the direction of the prevailing winds over summer and autumn and what were the air and ground temperature ranges at those times. He then jumped down and looked closely at the ground, scuffing a small hole with the heel of his boot, exposing gravel.

"Only a skin of top soil and then soil and gravel mix I'm afraid," said Matt.

Lee got back into the saddle. He pointed to the gate at the top end of the paddock. "Give you a five second lead in a race to the gate, twenty bucks goes to the winner."