Doomgirl Ch. 01: Hell on Mars

Story Info
Doom but the MC is a busty slut.
1.1k words
3.8
10k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes. The lid of the stone sarcophagus that I was trapped in for years was suspended above my head. I was finally free, but there could only be one reason why. Hell was back. I clenched my fists in rage and when I did, I noticed the predicament I was in. I was stark naked and my hands and feet were shackled to the sides of the sarcophagus. I sat up as best I could, leaning on my elbow and looked over myself in the dim light. My boobs were full and round. I felt my long brunette hair reach the middle of my back. I hadn't had a chance to shave, what with the imprisonment and all, but my crotch didn't look too terrible.

I heard a groan right then and my eyes snapped up. It was too dim to make out my surroundings but with my eyes adjusted, I could vaguely see silhouettes moving about. I heard shambling footsteps and more groans come from them then. I strained against the chains. I felt them give way just a little.

Something clicked to the side. The room brightened.

The Possessed that surrounded my tomb all turned towards me. I remained perfectly still, just my eyes moved to examine them. They were gaunt and wore open lab coats. Hollow eyes and slack jaws stared at me. These were real people, or what was left of them. When a demon invasion happened, the demonic presence took over the minds of everyone in the vicinity. I felt it pulling at my own, though I was strong enough to withstand it.

In the moments of stillness, I also noticed their cocks. They were all fully erect. My pussy flared. I felt the chains around my wrists and ankles even more now. Whether it was the demonic presence or just my own horniness after being locked away for years, I knew one thing for sure right then. I wanted to be filled by those cocks.

I looked at the closest one's cock hungrily. I was starting to get wet but I needed to warm up a little first. I licked my lips in anticipation. He seemed to understand and approached me from the side so that his cock was next to my head. I leaned over and licked the tip. It didn't taste too bad and I wanted it inside me so much. I wrapped my lips around it and started bobbing and sucking. The Possessed let out a groan and grabbed my hair, moving me to suck faster. With his other hand, he started to fondle my boob roughly. He squeezed my nipple and I moaned on his cock.

The three other Possessed in the room moved closer to me. Two of them positioned their cocks next to my hands and the last one started to rub his member on my thigh. I couldn't quite give the two proper handjobs, but they were kind enough to notice and mercilessly broke the chains that connected the shackles on my hands to the tomb. The one I was sucking off started to whimper and bob my head faster.

I pistoned my hands and bobbed my head, licking the cock in front of me hungrily. They all started to moan, a low growl that filled the room and the cock in my mouth started to twitch. The one I was sucking off grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my throat and held it there. I choked for a second and then felt his seed pour down my gullet. I gulped it down, enjoying the feeling of his cum in my mouth. He released my head and slumped over onto the ground, spent.

The two that I was jerking off erupted all over my stomach and boobs, careful to not scratch myself with the shackles still on my wrists. I collected some of the cum on my body with my fingers and licked them. The cum tasted wonderful, a side effect of the demon possession. Their cum would make any weak-willed woman go wild with the need to fuck them. It had an effect on me too, I loved it. I looked at the last Possessed who was still rubbing his cock on my thigh. I spat on my hands and worked my saliva onto his cock. Then I pulled his cock toward my pussy. It was so wet and I needed him so badly.

A thrill ran through me as he climbed onto the slab. I moved down a bit to spread my legs. He placed his hands on either side of my head and thrust his dick into me. I released a "haah" as he sunk all the way to the hilt in me. I felt a twang of pain as my pussy stretched to accommodate him. It had been a while after all, but this was exactly what I needed. I couldn't stop myself from moaning as the Possessed started pumping.

He roughly pounded me and I was in ecstasy. His cock was perfect for clearing out the cobwebs in my long unused pussy. He stretched me out and every time he pulled out, it left me hungry to be filled again. I was starting to near an orgasm and out of reflex, hugged him closer to me. My body wanted as much of him inside me as possible.

The Possessed, despite their gaunt figures, were incredibly strong. They weren't particularly fast, but once they had a good grip on you, you weren't going to be let go soon. This one didn't like me hugging gripping him. He stopped thrusting just long enough to grab my wrists and slam them on the slab. He started pounding me even faster then. I couldn't stop myself from going wild.

My voice went hoarse from screaming "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" After a while I couldn't even make words so I moaned and drooled. Finally I felt him slow down and start pulsing inside me. Knowing that his cum was about to enter me drove me over the edge. I gripped him with my knees as an orgasm rocked through me. I felt his hot cum splatter inside me and he kept pulsing and pumping me up until I was full.

He pulled out and slumped over to the side. I slumped back onto the slab too, cum dripping out of my used pussy. I was covered in the sticky cum from the other Possessed having cum over me before too. I slowly reached a couple fingers inside my pussy and scooped some cum mixed with my juices. I brought it to my mouth and licked my fingers clean. I was going to enjoy stopping the demon invasion.