Doomsday

Story Info
The day my life changed.
7.7k words
15.6k
12
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 The Day My Life Changed!

Now for all of you who are reading this I will describe how my life was and was changed by things I could not control. First my name is Cory McGriffin. I did not ever think I'd be one of the few mentally stable people left alive after major climate changes caused the world everyone knew to disappear.

Now for those of the younger sort that don't know what I'm talking about I'll take the time to describe how my life was before. I grew up as an only child in a normal suburban neighborhood. I spent my childhood and teenage years like every other guys at that time, joking around with friends or as I got older, chasing girls and trying to get laid. After I got finished with high school I went to a mediocre college where I studied computers to get a good paying job. Now if I had known how things would have ended up I would have studied more practical subjects like survival or primitive living. But more on that later, it all happened on what started out as a normal day ...

I woke up at 5:30am to get ready for work, jumped into the shower and washed my twenty-five year old body clean to prepare for the upcoming day of working and being in an office building full of people. I decide to indulge in some self-gratifying pleasure before work today. Now at twenty-five I've had my fair share of flings with the opposite sex but none have lasted long or been all that emotional for me.

I am by far no ladies' man but with average looks and a likeable personality I have had my share of experience with women but I never grew out of liking a good self-induced orgasm. As I stroke my throbbing erection to the point of bursting I was thinking of a girl I work with named Tirana. She is gorgeous with her long, raven black hair and tempting plump breasts. As to better understand my attraction to her I'll describe her in more detail, she stands a little under average height, has an ass most women would kill for, high and tight but just enough bounce to hint at the pleasure it could give a man, and a medium sized waist that shows she keeps herself fit. Now it's not just her body that attracts me to her, it's also her mind and up bringing that I find so irresistible.

She is the sweetest and kind hearted girl I've ever met. On her first day as an employee at our work place she made it a point to try to be friends with everyone from the mail guy to the upper level management people. I, on the other hand, try my best to just blend in with the surroundings and not attract unwanted attention. I'm not an introverted person but I always figured that in an office type setting it's better to not be seen and heard so as to keep your job longer. Now back to our main topic.

I proceeded to cum all over my shower wall thinking of my co-worker, then got out and ready for my day at work. While getting ready I turned on the TV to hear the news and got the shock of my life, "This is no joke, we are in a worldwide state of emergency. There are earthquakes off the scale all around the world and the waves created are going to flood all of the low lying areas. We recommend everyone get to higher ground quickly and safely." As soon as this was announced I went into panic mode, I stripped out of my working clothes and dug through my closet trying to find things from my past I never knew I'd use again. Now it might be a surprise that a "computer geek" such as me would have been an avid hunter and fisherman in my past but it's true. My father was a retired military Sergeant and took pride in teaching me all he knew for just such an occasion. I threw on my camouflage and got my dad's old 9mm pistol and hunting rifle out along with my tackle box and fishing gear. Just then I received a phone call and went to answer it just make sure it was nothing important, "Hello?"

"Hey, Cory?"

"Yea is this Tirana?"

"Yea, I know you have to be busy right now but I don't have any idea what to do. Is it ok if I come over?"

"Of course it is Ti. Just pack your clothes and get over here a.s.a.p. We will take my truck and get somewhere safe."

"Thanks Cory, you're a life saver."

About fifteen minutes later I heard her car pull up in my driveway. I stopped packing all the canned food in the house into a box and went to open the front door for her. When I opened it I saw her still in pajamas standing there with two suitcases in her hands. I took them from her and said, "Here, come on in Ti."

She walked in and flopped down on the sofa, starting to sob. I threw the suitcases in my truck and ran back into the house and asked, "What's wrong?"

She told me that her parents lived in California and that she couldn't reach them at all. I held her in my arms and said, "I'm sure they are fine," while I knew that they were not. You see right before she pulled up I heard over the TV that most of California was destroyed and the rest was about to be underwater.

I told her, "We can't say here. The city will soon be too dangerous for us to be safe. Go take a shower and get dressed in warm comfy clothes while I run into town and grab some stuff we need."

She said ok and I asked, "Which suitcase do you need?"

She replied, "I will just wear some of yours," and turned to leave. I walked out the door, jumped into my truck and proceeded to town. I got to the hunting store and they were just opening up. I ran in and grabbed ten days' worth of M.R.E.s, two down sleeping bags, a solar powered generator, electric camp stove, a ham radio, a compound bow and fifty arrows, ten cases of bullets for each gun, two large three-man tents, and two large belt knives. I hit the counter and saw one of my high school buddies is running the store.

"Hey James, are you the only one here?"

"Yea I got the early shift today," he looked at what I was buying and asked, "Ok what's going on?"

I looked at him and asked, "Haven't you heard the news?"

"You know I don't listen to that shit, why?"

I repeated what I'd heard that morning and he went, "What the fuck?"

I answered, "Yea I'm hitting the mountains dad use to take us to."

He goes, "Ok man what do we need?" I told him we needed more food and guns in case the shit got really bad. He offered, "If that's all we need then here," and threw me the keys to the gun cabinet, saying, "Grab what you want. I'm going with you."

I grabbed two shotguns, two more 9mms, a 357 revolver, three crossbows, and all the ammunition for each type. After weapons ammunition and food were taken care of I remembered we were going to need fuel to get up there, and other places if need be. I grabbed four 25 gallon gas cans. While I was doing this James was getting all the food in the store and himself some camouflage and other necessities for living in the mountains. We loaded everything into my truck and his jeep and I told him to grab his girlfriend and meet me at my house.

I drove back and got to the house without any problems. As I walked up to the door I saw it was ajar a little and stopped. I got a bad feeling from this and pulled out one of the new 9mms from my bag and load it. I slowly pushed the door open and saw Tirana, naked, with her hands tied up and a large guy with a knife fondling her breast. He didn't see me as I aimed at the knife and bang, it went flying out of his hand along with two of his fingers. Tirana looked shocked and the guy didn't know what happened at first, then grabbed his hand and screamed. I ran up and kicked him onto the floor, then pressed the gun to the side of his head and said, "If you aren't out of this house in three seconds I'll blow your brains all over the wall!" He shat himself and ran out the door screaming.

I went over to Tirana and held her as I cut the ropes off her arms. I ask what happened and she explained it to me. After I had left she took her shower and got dressed in my bedroom. Then she heard someone knocking so she figured I needed help with something and opened the door; then that guy grabbed her and put the knife to her neck saying, "Scream and I'll cut your fucking head off."

She kept quiet and he tied her up and went looking through the house. When he found out she was alone and that was nothing to steal he came back to her and said, "I guess since you're the only thing worth taking I'll just do that then." Then he slowly stripped her with the knife and started to play with her breast, then I showed up. She sobbed the whole time and I went to get her some pants and a t-shirt.

She had just put them on when James and his girlfriend showed up. He walked in and saw the blood everywhere and me with a gun in the waist of my pants and said, "What happened?"

I looked at Tirana and she shrugged so I explained it to him. He just laughed and said, "That guy had better be glad you just blew off his fingers; if he had been doing anything more to her you would have killed him."

Tirana looked at us for a minute and then said, "Would you really have killed him if he had raped me?"

I looked at her and shook my head saying, "Yea I would; men who hurt women are worse than dog shit to me."

She got this surprised look and ran over and kissed me hard. I looked at her stunned for a minute then kissed her back. As we made out I heard the horn of James's car go off, telling us to come on so we could get the hell out of there. I got everything loaded into the truck and Tirana climbed in while I opened my door and started it up. It was about 7am now as I turned the radio on and listened to the latest news about the world going to hell around us.

As we listen to the latest news Tirana slid over close to me and rested her head on my shoulder, I look down into her eyes as she snuggled into me, I wrapped my arm around her and she looked up at me with questioning eyes like she was asking if this was ok. I just smiled down at her and drove us towards the mountains about four hours away. After we'd been driving for about an hour I noticed that we needed to buy gas soon, so I honked at James and signaled him to pull over.

We got off to the side of the road and he walked up to my truck and said, "What's up?"

I told him to stop and fill his car up at the next station and I'd put it on my credit card. We pulled back out onto the road and didn't stop till we were at the next station and we all got out.

James's girlfriend Jenna says she wanted some snacks and I told her, "That's fine," and told the girls, "Go get whatever you want and get a lot of it because we won't be back in a town any time soon."

I handed the girls my American Express card and said, "Go wild you two." I used my Visa card to buy all the gas and fill both cars and all four cans. As we were just finishing filling all the gas cans the girls came out holding four bags each and climbed back into the cars. James and I looked at each other and laughed as we got in too. We started driving again and I looked over at Tirana and asked, "So what did you girls get?"

She named off a bunch of snacks and sodas, then blushed. This got me to wondering and I asked, "Anything else?"

She nodded and said, "We got condoms too, all he had in the store."

I laughed and said, "That's planning ahead. I'm glad you girls thought of that; we don't need James's girlfriend getting pregnant right now." Tirana blushed again and I caught on and added, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't think about that Tirana."

We got to the mountains about three hours later. Me and Tirana had gotten over the embarrassment and were joking around. We found a nice spot beside a stream and started to set up camp. As me and James got the tents set up I got the girls to build a fire pit and find firewood. We got everything done in short order and were all hungry as it was getting close to lunch time. I told the girls to bring out the snacks they got and we all got to eating. After lunch we were all kind of tired and decided to take a nap for a little while. Well James and Jenna took one tent and Tirana and I took the other. Well after we went in I pulled my shirt off and crawled into my sleeping bag. As I got comfy I felt Tirana lay down beside me and rubbed my shoulders. I turned over to look at her and saw a smoldering 'come fuck me' look on her face. I looked back at her, unsure, and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?" She nodded and pulled the sleeping bag open.

I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her passionately as I rubbed my hands up her back under her shirt. Our tongues danced inside each other's mouths as I pulled her shirt up to her neck. We broke the kiss so I could remove her shirt and then go back to tongue fucking each other's mouths. I reached my hands to her beautiful breasts and gently rubbed my hands all over them. She moaned into my mouth as I rubbed my fingers over her nipples.

We broke our kiss and she moaned, "I've waited so long to do this." I looked up into her eyes with a questioning look. She answered my look saying, "I've wanted us to be together for a while now, but I was worried that you didn't feel the same."

I looked into her eyes and said, "Tirana, I have admired and wanted you from the first day we met. But I had the same doubt you did, and that is why I never said anything about it."

She smiled down at me and said, "Well now we get the chance to rectify those mistakes," as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them free of my body. She stood there in an old pair of my jeans with her breasts free to my hungry eyes. My dick hardened to its full eight inch length as I watched her slide them down her curvy inviting hips. As her shaved mound came into view I let out an audible gasp. I should have seen it before, when she was naked, but I was so mad and worried that the asshole with the knife would hurt her that I paid no attention to her nude bound body.

She saw the delight in my eyes as her most secret region was on display before my eyes and laughed at my reaction. She dropped the jeans to the floor and reached down to grab a hold of my boxers and pulled them off with one swift motion. Now it was her turn to gasp as she saw my erection for the first time. Now I'm no porn star or long dong silver but I'm at least better than average with a length of eight inches and a thickness of about two and a half inches. Needless to say I've never had complaints about my size and from the look on her face I didn't see one coming now either.

As we stared at each other's nude bodies I started to hear a moaning sound coming from outside our tent. From the blush on Tirana's face I could tell she heard the same thing. We looked at each other and I yelled, "Hey, shut the hell up over there, I'm trying to take a nap!"

James didn't miss a stroke from the sounds we heard as he yelled back, "Hey you shut the hell up, I'm trying to fuck my girlfriend over here!" Everyone burst out laughing at his offhand comment.

Tirana looked at me and said, "Well we might as well do the same, cause from what I hear they aren't going to chill for a while."

I just smiled back at her and said, "I'm game if you are sweetie."

She crawled up my body and kissed me deeply as I felt her fingers grip the base of my dick as she rubbed it along her warm wet pussy. We moaned into each other's mouth as we felt the head slip into her narrow slippery opening. She started to slowly slide down my rock hard cock until I felt myself bottom out inside her. Now I'd felt myself do this before, but I still had an inch to go before I was all the way inside of her. She looked down into my eyes with a look of surprise and said, "There is still more? Oh my god, I've never felt this full in my life!"

I looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you want me to take over hunny, or do you like to ride what you got already?"

She looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to pound that whole thing into me!"

I rolled her over onto her back and gently but firmly pushed another half inch into her as I felt her cervix open to my intruding cock head and heard her scream, "Oh god yessss!"

I pushed again and felt my head pop into her uterus and her body started to tremble as her orgasm overcame her. I gently started to fuck my cock in and out of her willing pussy as she was lost in the intensity of the feeling in her body. I slowly speeded up my actions and got the reward of a long guttural moan from her as she was swept up into another body quaking orgasm. The feeling of her pussy and womb both trying to milk my dick dry were having a very welcome effect on me, as I was rapidly approaching the most mind blowing cum of my life. I said to her, not really knowing if she heard me or not, "I'm about to cum."

As I say this she yelled, "Inside me, do it inside!"

I proceeded to dump all my cum as deep as I could into her womb, her face locked in what I'd say was a priceless expression as she felt me fill her womb to bursting with my hot seed.

We collapsed, still locked in place panting as we heard James yell, "Shut her up. I'm trying to sleep," and then burst out laughing with Jenna.

We took a minute to recompose ourselves and then I started to withdraw my limp cock from her pussy's embrace. Tirana wrapped her arms around me and held me to her, saying, "No don't pull it out yet, please," almost on the point of tears.

I kissed her passionately and said, "I'll stay here as long as you want me to Ti." We continued to stay locked in a lovers embrace as we heard James and Jenna come out of their tent and start to unload the cars.

I said, "Baby I'd love lay here with you all day but we still have work to do."

She unlocked her arms and grunted as I removed myself from her, looking down at my still semi-erect dick as it exited her body. Then she did something that caught me off guard and inhaled my whole dick into her mouth and throat, cleaning off all traces of our sexual encounter from minutes before. As she moaned, "Yummy," around my dick I felt her tongue licking all around the shaft and head of my dick. I felt myself start to harden in her hot wanton mouth and said, "Sorry baby, but I've got to go help get camp set up for the night so please stop for now."

She removed her mouth from my cock and said, "Ok, but later this is all mine," while squeezing my dick with her hand.

We got dressed and exited the tent just in time to see James pulling out his "stash".

I walked up behind him and said, "What you got there bro?"

James turned around with this guilty look and said, "Nothing," while avoiding my eyes. I looked over his shoulder and saw a gallon zip lock bag full to the limit with some of the best pot I'd ever seen.

I got kind of upset and yelled at him, "What the fuck? James I told you only important things damn it!"

He got the face of a scolded child and said, "It's not what you think man!"

I said, "Oh yea then what is it?"

He explained that if the world really was going to hell then we would need something to trade other people for things we would need later like more ammunition, food, and gas.

I calmed down and said, "Ok, I'm sorry for yelling at you then. I didn't think of something like that."

He cheered up and said, "Hey this is just for fun pot. I have seeds for the trading pot we will need."

I looked at the girls and they both were smiling from ear to ear so I gave in and said, "Ok I know when I'm out voted." Everyone cheered happily and we finished unpacking.

Now he might be a pothead but James isn't stupid. I saw that he got more things I didn't think of, like his complete tool kit for working on the cars or building things we need, two axes, three hammers, about ten boxes of nails, an electric drill, an air compressor, pots, pans, and table settings for us to use. Now that we had everything unpacked and hidden around camp we all sat down to talk about where we go from here.

I asked anyone if they had ideas about what they wanted to do, they all said, "You're the one that got us out of the city and safe up here, so we trust you to decide what's best for us to do."

12