Doomsday Trickery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
117 Followers

Lauren bent her girl over and put the plug back inside her and patted her bottom as her girl stood.

"Come, my girl, I want more," Lauren ordered, and Christy followed her Mistress to her bedroom.

In the bedroom Lauren pointed at the floor beside her side of the bed. "Kneel there my girl."

Christy knelt in the position she had learned online, her knees spread, her back straight, her chest thrust out, with her eyes down and her hands on her thighs, palms up.

"You're such a good girl," Lauren said softly.

Christy smiled.

Lauren left the room for a couple of minutes and when she returned she rummaged around in the shopping bags she had left in her closet.

A few minutes later Christy could see Lauren's feet as she stepped over to her. "Alright my girl, up on the bed, face down. We're going to play."

Christy smiled and got up onto the bed and lay face down. Lauren grabbed her feet and pulled her toward the foot of the bed until her shins were hanging over the edge, and her head was placed about in the middle of the bed.

"Hands," Lauren ordered.

Christy moved her hands behind her back and Lauren attached cuffs just above her elbows and on her wrists.

She attached chains from each wrist cuff, to each elbow cuff and in moments Christy's hands were effectively bound behind her back.

"You ok my girl?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Feet," she ordered.

Christy lifted her legs toward her ass and she felt Lauren attach cuffs to her ankles, and heard and felt the various chinking that indicated a chain had been attached between them.

Lauren then dipped her finger into Christy's pussy and found it sopping wet. "Like this do you my girl?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress, bondage has always been one of my fantasies."

"Well, have you heard of predicament bondage?"

"Sort of Mistress. I'm not really sure what that is."

"Well, what it is, is that the Dominant, in this case me, binds the slave, in this case you, in such a way as to create a predicament, that if the slave fails, there are consequences."

"I don't understand Mistress. You haven't put me in any kind of 'predicament.'"

"Not yet. That part is coming. But I want to explain the rules to you first to give you a fair chance."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I am going to tie a string, from the chain between your ankles, to the butt plug in your ass. Your job is to keep your feet close enough to your ass that the plug isn't pulled out. That is your predicament."

"I understand Mistress, and what are the consequences if I fail?"

"I'm not done yet my girl," Lauren said. "I am then going to lay on the bed, with my pussy in your face, and you are going to eat me to three, count them, three, orgasms. You must not pull the plug out, and you must warn me if you are about to cum. Because the other rule, is that you are not allowed to cum, before I have cum three times."

"I understand Mistress." Christy said, a slight tremor in her voice.

"Good girl," her Mistress replied and then fiddled with something at her feet and with the plug for a few moments.

"There my girl, you have a little bit of slack, thanks to the chain between your ankles, and from the length of the cord attached to the plug. Make sure to keep still."

"Yes Mistress, and what if I fail?"

"That depends on how you fail my girl. If you cum without permission, you will be punished, and harder than I punished you earlier."

"Yes Mistress," Christy said in a quiet voice, and Lauren went on.

"You are not allowed to remove your mouth from my pussy unless you are unable to breathe. In order for me to know that you are near orgasm, you are to alert me by making three short whimper type noises, but make them loud enough that I can hear them."

"Yes Mistress."

Lauren demonstrated a sound that was almost a whimper, and almost a bark, but done without opening her mouth or enunciating sounds. Christy repeated the sounds and they sounded decidedly puppyish coming from her. "Good girl. That is the sound you are going to make when you get close."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, the other way you can fail, is to let the plug come out. The punishment for that failure will be to have to wear a larger plug from now on, and no orgasm for the rest of the night. No matter how much more fun we have," Lauren stated, and paused for a moment before going on. "And I warn you my pet, I intend on having a long session tonight. I have been sexually frustrated for a while and I have a lot of sexual energy to release tonight. Any questions?"

"Just one Mistress. Do I get a reward if I succeed?"

"Well, do you consider an orgasm a reward my girl?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then yes you do."

"Oh goody," Christy said impishly.

Mistress Lauren stripped off her clothes and lay on the bed, with pillows propping her back and after a few moments of wriggling into place she settled on the bed with her spread legs surrounding Christy, and her pussy pressing hard against Christy's mouth.

Christy saw she had something in each of her hands but couldn't tell what without risking losing her mouth's position on her Mistress' pussy so she disregarded it and focused on her Mistress' pussy..

"Lick," Lauren ordered.

Christy began licking and lapping at her Mistress' pussy. Her Mistress' juices tasted wonderful despite a slightly astringent taste and for a little while she lost herself in the pleasure she was giving her Mistress. Then she felt her Mistress' hands on her head. "In order to make sure you focus completely on your task, I am going to blindfold you my girl." Lauren said and Christy's vision was darkened as what seemed to be a sleeping mask was hooked in place.

With her sense of sight gone, her Mistress' taste, and smell, and the soft silk that her tongue enjoyed seemed just slightly more than they were. Then she heard her Mistress speak. "I am going to talk to you as we do this my girl. I will not only give you direction and teach you how to lick my pussy properly, but I will discuss fantasies, present scenario's, and ask you questions. When I have asked you a question, or if you like something in particular, you may respond with a whimper in the positive. One simple 'mmmmm" to indicate the affirmative, or pleasure in the idea. Do you understand?"

Christy replied "Mmmmmmm" with that positive and pleasant tone that indicated affirmative.

"As well as that, if you need to answer in a negative manner, I want you to whimper the double 'mmm hmm' that most people would take as negative. Do you understand my girl?"

"Mmmmmmm."

"Alright, demonstrate the negative for me my girl," Lauren ordered.

Christy moaned, "Mmm Hmmmm."

"You're such a good girl," Lauren stated with obvious pleasure in her now husky voice.

"You really lick pussy quite well my girl."

"Mmmmmmmmm," Christy said.

"But what I teach you, will make you better," Lauren laughed.

For the next ten or fifteen minutes Lauren gave direction. "Nibble my clit. Tongue my entrance. Long licks, from bottom to top. Suck on my clit, but gently. While you hold my clit in your lips, and nibble it, flick it with your tongue. Faster. Faster."

In each case Christy obeyed as best she could. As she did, she found herself getting more and more aroused. And she felt a deep feeling of fulfillment in bringing her Mistress this pleasure. But every once in a while she felt a tug at her anus as she lost herself in what she was doing and let her feet move too far from her ass and the cord put pressure on the plug. Each time she moved her feet so that they touched her ass, and tried to focus more of her attention on keeping them in place.

Then as Christy plied all of her lessons on her Mistress' pussy, her Mistress began to let little moans escape her. Christy refocused on her Mistress' pleasure and made every effort to please her.

Then Mistress Lauren started talking again. "Now I know you didn't like being punished my girl, I could tell that easily simply from the hangdog look on your face, but the pain got you wet didn't it?"

'Mmmmmmmm.`

`Now do you think you`d like it if I occasionally felt like causing you some pain once in a while, just for fun?"

"Mmmmmmmmm."

"Oh you're becoming such a good pussy licker," Mistress Lauren moaned. "Maybe that's what I'll call my slave girl. 'Mistress Lauren's pussy licker.'"

"Mmmmmmmm."

"It's not much of a proper name though is it my girl?"

"Mmm Hmm." And Christy had to bring her feet back against her ass as she felt the tug on the plug again.

"But it is, very descriptive, and accurate."

"MMmmmmmmmm."

"Oh these sounds you make are so lovely my girl, very puppyish really."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Lauren took note of the length of that expression of pleasure and made a mental note to find out if her girl had any desire for puppy girl play.

And then Mistress Lauren was coming.

"Ooohhh you're such a good pussy licker."

"Mmmmmmmmm."

Christy once again felt the tug on the plug and jerked her feet back into place as her Mistress' thighs clamped around her ears. She found it a bit hard to breathe for a few moments as her Mistress came and her body quivered and her legs trembled as they clamped down on Christy's head.

"Stop," Mistress Lauren ordered when she had more than enough. "Just for a few moments my girl. You have done well."

Mistress Lauren spread her legs wide again and Christy could breathe easier as her Mistress relaxed. She did not remove her mouth from her Mistress' pussy.

"That is orgasm number one down, and only two to go. But the game will get just a little harder now. Remember the sound you are supposed to make if you are close to coming."

"Mmmmmmmmm"

"Mmmm, you're such a good girl my pet. I'll have you licking pussy like a pro in no time," Lauren teased her.

"Mmmmmmmmm," was Christy's reply, and her mouth was unmoving, pressed tightly against her Mistress' pussy.

"Now you may start again my girl, but remember that the game will get harder," Mistress Lauren said.

Christy started licking again, and in a few moments she almost jerked her head back and she felt a hard tug on the plug in her ass as her feet moved in response to the sudden feeling of the egg inside her vibrating. She got her legs under control and pressed her feet tightly against her ass, and her mouth continued its work.

The entire situation was making her very aroused. She was breathing very heavily into her Mistress' pussy as she licked and nibbled and sucked. Soon she was very close and Lauren heard her whimper, "Mmmm mmmm mmmmm," quite loudly.

Lauren quickly turned off the vibrating egg via her remote. "Is that better my dear?" She asked.

"Hmmmmmmm," Christy sounded as her mouth continued.

A short while later the egg started again and Christy had to quickly pull her feet back toward her ass as she felt the plug begin to move. She squeezed her anal muscles and tried to make sure it was set solidly in it's place.

This time it did not take long for Christy to give her little whimpering bark. "Mmmm mmmm mmmmm," she sounded and Lauren turned the egg off and patted her girls hair. "You're such a good girl. I'm getting really close. Seeing you blinded and bound, and at my mercy, is having an almost narcotic effect on me. I think this is a game we will play a lot."

Then the egg was turned back on. Christy had been expecting it this time so her reaction wasn't as intense and the plug did not move.

A very short time later Christy gave her whimpering bark three times and Lauren shut the egg off. She left it off only for a minute and then Christy became a moaning whimpering mess as she licked her Mistress. Lauren was soon moaning and whimpering herself. She almost missed Christy's whimpers that told her she was close and shut off the egg just before Christy went over the edge.

Lauren brought Christy to the edge three more times in maybe seven or eight minutes and then she herself was cumming. She grabbed Christy's hair in both hands and pushed her face into her pussy, grinding her nose and tongue into her. Christy could barely breathe but she kept on licking. Lauren held her there for only a short while as she soon couldn't take anymore. Then she released Christy's head and ordered her to stop.

"Very good my girl, that's two," Lauren said softly when she came down from her climax. "Now the game will get harder."

"Hhhmmmmmm." Lauren heard a distinctly worried tone in that.

After a minute of rest Lauren tapped her pussy twice and Christy started licking again.

Snap! A vicious sting hit her back and she cried out loudly into Lauren's pussy. Her feet had jerked back some and she could feel the plug pulling and slipping. She jerked her feet back to her ass but the plug was no longer settled properly. She squeezed her sphincter around it and wiggled her ass trying to get it to settle back in position.

"Having trouble my girl?" Lauren asked in sympathetic tone.

"Hmmm."

"It didn't come out did it?"

"mmm mmm." Christy said as she continued licking.

The egg suddenly turned on, and Christy moaned into her Mistress' sex.

Snap! Christy cried her muffled cry but pulled her legs toward her ass this time and though the plug wasn't quite back in position, it didn't come any further out.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

Christy's back was sore from whatever it was Lauren was hitting her with, but she was soooo close. "Hmm hmmm hmmm," Christy whimpered and the egg was turned off.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

Christy's cries only served to make Lauren hotter. While she wasn't truly sadist, Christy's predicament, and her efforts to please her served to make her hotter than she'd ever been.

"Ok my girl, it's going to get harder one last time. The egg isn't going off again, and I'm going to hit you fast and hard. And I'm not stopping till I cum."

"Hmmmm," Christy moaned in her worried tone again, and her efforts at pleasing her Mistress doubled in intensity. She licked furiously and nibbled and sucked and flicked Lauren's clit with her tongue.

The egg came on and Christy moaned. Snap! Snap! Snap!

Christy's cries vibrated on Lauren's clit and her tongue never stopped. Christy's feet were clenched and her heels were digging into her ass in an effort to make sure the plug didn't come out.

Lauren was getting very close now so she hit harder and faster. Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap.

Chirsty whimpered, "hmmm hmmm hmmm," and Lauren knew she was close. But Lauren was close too. It was a race. She figured that since Christy wasn't really a masochist pain would keep her from going over the edge so she hit harder and faster. Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap! And then she was cumming. She turned the egg off with the remote as she came and pulled herself out of reach of Christy's tongue, which kept licking thin air for a moment before Christy knew that she could no longer reach.

"You are such a good little pussy licker my girl. And you passed. You get to have an orgasm tonight. Isn't that great?"

Christy whimpered, "Hmmmmmmmm."

"You can talk now sweetie."

"Thank you Mistress. Yes that's great. I'm soooooo hot right now Mistress."

"I bet you are. I lost count of the times you got close."

"Me too Mistress, but I'm ready to cum anytime you wish to allow it," Christy giggled.

Lauren laughed, "I bet you are."

"But first I want to play another game."

Christy moaned as the egg turned back on.

"What is the game Mistress?"

"It's called, drive Christy to distraction with desire."

"I don't know if I like the sound of that game Mistress."

"Oh but that doesn't really matter does it my girl? I mean, I'm the Mistress and what I say goes. Right?"

"Yes Mistress," Christy replied.

"Good," Lauren said and the egg turned on. "Don't forget to warn me in your usual way before you cum girl."

"Yes Mistress."

A few minutes later Lauren turned the egg off when Christy gave her three whimpers. And a minute later turned it back on. And off. And on. And off. Lauren brought Christy to the edge of an orgasm over and over. Christy lost count of how many times she got close: of how many times she gave her little puppy like whimpers. She became a writhing, moaning, sweaty mess. All she knew was desire, and that she wasn't allowed to cum.

Finally, just as she got close again she heard her Mistress whisper in her ear. "Cum my girl. Cum for me." This time the egg was not turned off. In fact, Lauren reached between Christy's legs and gently caressed her clitoris with her second finger and her thumb penetrated her vagina and stimulated her g-spot.

Christy came, moaning her climax loudly enough that it was almost a scream. Lauren kept stimulating her clit and g-spot, and left the egg on. "Keep cumming my girl. Keep cumming. Let all that sexual tension find release."

Christy's orgasms came and went in waves. But they kept coming, and receding, and returning. Finally Christy begged, "Please Mistress, I can't take anymore."

Lauren laughed, but didn't stop. "First you want to cum, and then you want to stop," she teased as Christy rode another wave until it receded. But she could tell Christy really couldn't take much more so she turned the egg off and pulled her hand away from Christy's sex. She pulled the plug out of her ass, unchained her wrists and ankles, and then pulled her blindfold off and lay down in bed with her. She took her in her arms and held her trembling girl and comforted her. "I'm so proud of you my girl. You did very well. You're alright now. Everything is ok now."

Christy lay in her arms quietly, her only movement her deep, and somewhat ragged breathing. But after a few minutes her breathing slowly began calming and a few minutes later it was back to normal. She finally moved. She looked up at Lauren, and smiled. "Oh my god Mistress."

"Hmmm?" Lauren asked, without words.

"That was something. You sure know how to torture someone without a huge amount of pain."

"Well, I did flog you my dear."

"Yes Mistress, but actually that helped keep me from cumming. It was being so close to the edge, and wanting and needing to cum so badly that was the real torture Mistress."

"I could tell my dear," Lauren said with a throaty chuckle.

"And the orgasm was incredible. And then you wouldn't let me stop!"

Lauren laughed again.

"But it was good Mistress. Thank you."

"You're such a good girl," Lauren said, petting her hair.

They lay together with Lauren petting Christy's hair for a while. When Christy fell asleep Lauren remained as she was for a long while afterward. Finally she moved Christy a little to the side, stripped off her clothes and turned out the light and got into bed with her and covered them both with a blanket, and soon was asleep.

Her last thought before falling asleep was a delicious thrill at the thought of how she would be woken up in the morning.

And that, my dear reader, is the end of the beginning of their life together. I am not sure where they went from there, but wherever they went, they went together.

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
117 Followers
12