Door To Door Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see it," I said and sipped my beer.

"Oh all right but its not finished yet," she replied and I could see her trying to remember the steps in her head. She stepped forward with her right foot than back. She wiggled her body to the right and then back to the left and then back.

The sight of a pretty girl is intoxicating but the sight of a pretty girl dancing and dancing well is an unbelievable turn on. Daisy had the moves and Mr. Happy went from half-mast to full-mast immediately. Her young body moved with grace and her lovely tits bounced to the tune she was humming.

"I like it," I lied; I really loved it. I smiled at her and asked her to do the last part again. It had a part in it where she jutted her ass out and rolled her hips. She seemed to know what I was talking about and went right to it.

"That's great," I said as I watched her. "But something is missing," I told her. I moved to stand up and laughed at myself as the beer gave me sea legs, all wobbly and jelly-fishlike. I got up and moved behind her. "Try this," I started and got her to turn away from me with her back and ass to me. "When you are doing the grind with your hips, take your hands and swing them in a sassy or flirtatious way," I advised her pulling her ass to my pelvis. Daisy almost lost her balance on her heels and leaned back into me.

"Whoops," she exclaimed as she brought her hand back to brace herself and grazed my hard on. The feeling of her young ass rubbing across my crotch was incredible and I held her there for a moment.

"See?" I stated as I moved her hands to show what I meant. "You need to do something with your hands too," I told her. Daisy was all ears and seemed to ignore the fact I was holding her lovely ass to my crotch and listened closely to my instruction. Taking my hands I placed them on her hips and had her grind for me again.

"Slow," I told her and reminded her of her hands when she looked down at my pelvis as I ground back into her. She seemed to ignore my lewdness and went about adding the hand sequence to her dance.

"I like this," Daisy said and I smiled as I did too. But she was talking about her hands and what she had incorporated into her dance. She showed me quickly as I held her to me.

'It looks good, see it gives the viewer something else to look at as you dance," I replied. Her ass was doing wonderful things to my cock. It was firm as a hell and pushing against my suit pants. "Now are you girls going to wear skirts for this dance," I asked, changing the subject. I wanted Daisy to keep her mind on the dance and not on my not-so-subtle pelvis grind and roving hands.

"We haven't really decided," Daisy said and looked over her right shoulder at my face.

"I like it," I said, pushing her ass forward to look at the skirt. Taking my hand, I flipped up the skirt slightly, pretending to see how it moved when tussled. Her lovely ass came into view as well as where her thong split her ass cheeks.

"I think it'll work," I started but advised that they look into heavier material so it doesn't fly up as much. I accented what I meant by flipping up her skirt some more with my hands.

Daisy giggled and took her hands and smoothed the skirt down afterwards. "I have a leather skirt that won't rise up as much, I think I can use that," she said.

"Yeah, that might work, just as long as it doesn't restrict your movements," I said as I flipped her skirt up one last time. Leaning forward, I glanced in front of her to see how her little thong looked. 'Yep, I thought it flips up too high in the front," I said as I leered at her tiny little pouch in front. I couldn't be sure but I would bet she was shaven as no stray hairs showed around her cute little love pouch.

Taking my left hand, I placed it on her left ass cheek and asked her to do the slow grind she did at the end of her dance. She rocked her hips as I held and subtly kneaded her flesh. Her ass was tight and I heard Daisy sigh as she bit her lower lip and moved.

"How about this?" I suggested and Daisy listened. Taking my hands, I moved her hips forward and back instead of side to side. Her hips simulated 'screwing' as she rocked them forward and back.

"Yeah that's it," I said as my hands held her ass and hips. 'Now keep you back straight and buck like this,' I told her as my left hand slipped under her skirt from behind to cup her pouch.

Daisy felt my hand and giggled but kept dancing. She was really getting into dong the new step and was trying to coordinate her back and chest with what her hips and pelvis were doing. Putting my right hand on her belly, I held her torso straight as she moved.

"Now spread your legs slightly," I told her as my left hand subtlety massaged her lips and clit. Daisy breathed in deeply and sighed as she was feeling the effects of my hand but didn't stop me. She slid her legs apart and sat down further on my hand. Her young body teetered on her heels and my fingers and hand. "Spread your legs wider," I order as I watched she shudder for the first time. She slid her legs wider and if I weren't there, probably would have fallen. "That's it," I told her as she began bucking for real now.

"Oooh," she muttered and moaned. "Oooh, Oooh," she cried out softly as I pulled her thong to the side to smooth her juices across her pussy lips. "Oh my god," she exclaimed as I let my middle finger enter her moist flower. Her legs quaked as her butt rose up and down

"Come on spread those legs," I told her; as her orgasm seemed to be building. With my finger in her twat, I patted her lips with my other fingers being careful to tap her little clit as I did it.

Daisy's leg moved apart further but I could tell she was trying to keep from falling and moved her hands and arms to fumble and grab a hold of me. "Oh Mister, oh mister, I don't think we should be," she started and stopped. Her voice went gutteral and she came hard, "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

"Come on spread those legs," I yelled at her as I quickened my fingers and hand. Daisy did as she was told, even lifting her left leg as she leaned into me and came hard. Her voice and breath went shallow and I thought she was going to hyperventilate. She looked incredible orgasming, sprawled on my hand and panting. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and she responded by kissing me back. She had cum hard so she was weakened by it and her body fell into mine.

"Yeah that's it," I told her as my finger piston in and out of her juicy quim a couple of more times for effect. Picking her up, I took her to the couch and plopped her down there. She fell hard and her legs flew up and I got my first good full look at her beautiful little pussy peering out and around her disheveled thong. She was shaven except for a small landing strip above pussy.

I knelt down quickly and buried my face in her little honey pot and Daisy squealed in delight. My tongue split her lips and sought inside. Daisy tried to close her legs to the sensation but I held them wide. Her juices tasted incredible as I sucked on her tender lips.

"Oh my god," Daisy said as I vibrated her lips with my mouth. Taking my left hand, I stuck it in her face so she could lick and suck her juices off. She responded by taking a hold of my wrist and licking and tasting each one of my digits. Moving my mouth up, I gummed her clit and upper lips in my mouth. Daisy responded by bucking her hips into my face. "Oh yes, oh yes,' she cried as her free hand grabbed me by the hair and held me to her twat. Playfully, I took my mouth away from her pussy only to have her try forcefully to pull my head back to her clit. "Oh don't stop," she begged as her head thrashed against the back of the couch.

"What do you want me to do?" I teased her as I looked up at her glossy eyes.

"Don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop," she murmured and pulled at my head.

"Don't stop, what?" I laughed as I spread her legs wider and tilted her hips up to my mouth.

"Oooh, don't stop licking me," she exclaimed. With that I dove my face in her twat and continued to eat her little pussy. I slid a finger in her lovehole and matched my licking and gumming to it, sliding it in and out of her.

"Oh, Oh," she groaned as she held my head to her twat and did a slow buck to match my manipulations. Looking up to my sides, I could see her toes curling and unfurling in her high heels and knew she was moments away. "Oh, fuuuuucccccckkkk," she murmured as she came on my face. I held her to my mouth as she bucked and bucked to completion. Her left hand rose to her head and she ran her fingers through her hair at the top of her head.

"I never did that before," she moaned as I untangled myself from her legs.

"Sure," I teased her and winked at her. I reached between her legs and undid her thong. I stuffed them in my suit coat pocket.

"Aww," Daisy faked being upset at me taking her panties.

I reached forward and took her hand as we raised from the couch. I took her by the hand and headed to the hallway. I didn't know where we were going and glanced around.

"Where are you taking me?" Daisy asked as she wobbled on her heels beside me.

"Where's your bathroom?" I asked.

"Oooh," she kidded and pointed down the hall, "Its on the left."

We moved to the bathroom quickly as I had to piss like a racehorse. Daisy obediently followed me and I had a hard time focusing on where I was going with her short skirt rising up and exposing her exquisite ass and shaved muff.

I turned on the light to the bathroom and pulled her inside. As good as she was able to dance with the heels on, she was clumsy walking next to me. I closed the door and let go of her hand and began unzipping my pants. Pull my jacket aside I pulled out my semi-hard cock. I tried not to look at Daisy as she could easily get me harder. I flipped the lid and pointed my cock at the bowl and let loose. I looked over at Daisy who was watching intently and giggling shyly.

I smiled at her and groaned, "Light beer." Seeing her smiling face and her eyes fixated on my cock gave me an idea. Reaching over, I grabbed her left hand and moved it to my cock.

"Oooh," Daisy muttered as I brought her hand to my shaft.

"Take hold of it," I told her and she did with a giggle. She grabbed it softly and held it as I peed endlessly. Her hand wrapped around it and squeezed it gently and I could tell she was enjoying feeling it and holding it.

"You ever do this before," I said as I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. My left hand swung behind her and felt up her lovely ass. She nodded her head 'no' and kissed me with her young tongue exploring my mouth.

"Shake it," I told her as I broke our kiss and finished peeing. She wiggled my cock and it drained the last couple drops. "Keep shaking it," I told her as I felt my cock being to throb from her manipulations.

"That's it," I told her as her soft little hand massaged my cock. "Now stop shaking it and stroke it up and down," I replied. Daisy muttered, 'Ok' and began trying to run her hand up and down my dick.

"You've done this before," I commented with a laugh. Daisy giggled and nodded her head 'Yes.' "I could get used to this," I said as I brought my right hand up to her shirt. I slid my hand underneath and played with her lovely braless tits. Daisy's nipples were rock hard as I kneaded her beautiful bosom. She seemed oblivious to me as she watched my cock grow and curve upward in her hand.

Glancing at my watch, I realized it was almost 6:30. Daisy's mom would be off the clock and home in about twenty minutes. I motioned for her to follow me and we walked back to the living room. My zipper was still down and my cock swung as we walked. I tugged her along and as she stumbled along beside me I got harder and harder. Daisy had a wonderfully hot body and I couldn't get the sight of her cumming, doing the sexy new dance, out of my head. Daisy was laughing now as we moved into the living room as her eyes eyed my cock and how it poked out of my pants.

"You like that," I kidded as I swung her around me to face me. She giggled and reached for my cock with her hand. "Kneel down,' I told her as I blocked her hand. I stepped around her and sat on the couch. Daisy watched me and then got down on her knees in front of the couch and me. I put her body between my legs and leaned forward and kissed her. She was facing me and I turned her sideways so I could play with her ass with my left hand and her chest with my right. She kissed me back hungrily as I pulled her top up above her breasts. She was a great French kisser and I could easily do it with her for hours.

"These are beautiful," I complimented on her young breasts and she smiled. My left hand cupped her ass cheeks and rubbed them. "Your mom is going to be coming home so we haven't a lot of time," I said as I gave her a peck on the cheek. I took my right hand and grabbed her lips from the side and squeezed her mouth open. Her lips pursed and I kissed her roughly. "I want you to be a good girl and suck my cock," I said and kissed her again. "Understand?" I asked and winked. She nodded 'yes.' "You have sucked a man's cock before haven't you," I asked and she shook her head 'yes' again. I looked in her beautiful eyes and saw some hesitation. "Really?" I asked again, getting mixed signals. "Really?" I repeated and gave her a sideways glance.

"Yeah," Daisy said and giggled nervously.

"You haven't, have you?" I asked.

"Naw," she admitted.

"That's all right," I told her. I squeezed her mouth again and kissed her on the lips three quick times. "I'll teach you," I told her and kissed her again. I leaned backwards on the couch and pulled Daisy around so she was directly in front of me on her knees and her face over my lap.

"Now you know how you were tugging my cock in the bathroom?" I asked. Daisy nodded 'yes' and brought her hands up. "Start slow and stroke it upwards," I told her and watched how she pumped my cock upwards.

"That's it just like that," I said. I smiled at her and looked at her angelic face. "You have done this before," I said and grinned at her.

"Yeah," she replied.

"For whom?" I asked, as I reached forward and cupped her left breast.

Daisy was all smiles and looked away shyly.

"Come on, who?" I asked and watched her wiggle on her knees.

"Keep strokin'," I told her as she slowed down as she avoided my questioning. I took my left hand and cupped her chin so she'd have to look at me. "Whose cock you been strokin'," I kidded and she laughed.

"I had this boss last summer when I worked for at the mall," she said and grinned. I opened my eyes wide and acted surprised. I would think almost any guy who came across this girl would want something like that from her.

"Really," I said and waited to hear more.

"We always finished up the night together," she admitted, "he would send everyone else home and tell me he needed help in his office or the stock room."

"Really?" I said and asked, "He only wanted you to give him a hand job?" I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips and ran my hand down her back to play with her ass.

'Naw, he wanted a whole lot more but that's all I would let him do, I mean that's all I would do for him," she corrected herself.

'So he'd have you jack him off after work every night?" I said and smiled. Daisy grinned and kissed me. Her hands again slowed on my cock and I took my hand and covered hers and made her pump her hands faster.

"Would he cum fast or would it take a long time?" I asked again as I leaned back and enjoyed her professional hand job and story.

"Usually it would take a long time," she replied and eyed my cock as it moved in her hands.

"He couldn't get off?" he exclaimed. I couldn't imagine any guy taking a long time in her hands.

"I think he would prolong it on purpose," she quipped as she smiled at me and I think she was hinting at our timetable.

"Cute," I chided her and added, "What did he do all the time you were jerking him off?"

"He just sat there and stared at my tits or called me a bunch of names," she replied. Her hands were working their magic but she was losing speed. "Sometimes he'd ask me to suck on his fingers and show him my tits, ass, or cookie," she added.

"Keep stroking dear," I reminded her and playfully tweaked her left nipple. "Cookie? I like that," I said with a smile. Daisy smiled back and bit her lip.

"So he's sitting there in his office or in the stock room and he has your lovely face and body right in front of him and your hands are stroking his cock, was his cock bigger than mine?" I said as I sought clarity and my ego had to know.

"No, he was tiny compared to you," she giggled. With her fingers, she showed me his size. I proudly buffed out my chest and Daisy got it and laughed.

"So you are stroking his tiny cock and he's calling you sweetheart, right?" I asked.

"Naw," she said shaking her head violently.

"Sugar, Baby, Sweet Pea?" I kidded.

"Naw, he liked to call me nasty names and then he'd apologize afterward," she explained.

"Like what?" I asked and leaned forward to kiss her again. Her mouth was so wet and warm and her tongue so active and firm, I couldn't wait to feel them on my cock.

"I don't want to say," she denied.

"Come on, I want to hear them," I said. Daisy hemmed and hawed and finally relented. She told me he called her all kinds of nasty names like, slut, whore, cock hound, cocksucker, and cunt. She said she did it because she needed the job and noticed her pay rate go up weekly.

"So would he cum right there on your hands?" I asked and she shook her head 'no.'

"Naw, he liked to cum on my face or on my chest," she said. "He really liked to cum on my face but he'd always ask if he could cum in my mouth." She told me. "I wouldn't let him," she proudly explained.

"That a girl," I said and kissed her again. "Oh fuck," I exclaimed as I looked at my watch. We had only a little time and I had so much I wanted to teach her.

"What?" Daisy said as I blurted out and surprised her.

"We've got to get finished, your mom is on the way," I said. She smiled at me and I told her to kiss my cock.

She furled her brow like it was a strange request but leaned forward and gave it a soft kiss. Some of my pre-cum wet her lips and she licked it away. She leaned back satisfied with her accomplishment and I could tell she was gauging the taste of my leakage and my cock.

"Do it again," I said as I took my cock in hand and she let go of it. "Put your hands on the floor," I said as I watched her look for a place to put them.

Daisy's hands dropped to the floor as her mouth dropped to my cock. She gave it a longer kiss and this time I felt her tongue lap at my juices there. She licked at the slit in my penis a couple of more times and leaned away. By her face and expression I could tell the taste of cum didn't turn her off, but instead she seemed to actually like it.

"Did you like beating off your boss?" I asked her.

"I didn't like beating HIM off," Daisy clarified and giggled. "It was funny in a way," she admitted. "I used to do it but think I was doing it to someone else," she explained. "When I went home I would be all turned on and have to masturbate before I could get to bed," she said and smiled slyly.

"You SLUT," I teased.

"AYE." She quipped as she faked displeasure.

"Take my cock head in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it," I told her. She leaned forward and opening her mouth engulfed it. She looked up at me as she did and I winked at her. Her mouth felt incredible as I stroked my cock to her licking and sucking. "That's it," I said as the top of my right hand bumped into her lips as I jerked off. She was slurping on my cock and the sound resonated from the sides of her mouth. In addition to the sound, her mouth drooled her warm saliva down the sides of my cock.