Door to Ecstacy

Story Info
Reunited lovers get it on again.
1k words
3.41
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I traced the brass numbers on the motel door. They felt smooth underneath my fingers as I took a deep breath.

What adventure was on the other side of the door? I looked behind me only to see the $29.99 room rate and vacancy signs flickering. The drone of a car engine was humming in the distance.

How did I get to this point? It had been so long since I had seen him that it was difficult to visualize his features. What stood out were the coarse hairs of his mustache, as they grazed upon my lips when we kissed or along my inner thighs when he decided to give me more pleasure than I had ever received.

The letter he sent was concise and outlined what I was to do. Wearing a tight black straight skirt with a silk black thong was the first requirement. A tight black satin blouse worn with a matching silky bra was the second. He had always complimented me on my clothing, but was usually in such a hurry to separate me from my clothing that underclothes didn't seem to matter. He also expected me to wear a garter black, sheer black stockings, and black high heels.

The final requirement was the most surprising. I was to come to the motel room with a shaven pussy. He knew this requirement would signal my submission to the situation. I was to be his vessel for the evening, to fill with his warm come in any position or situation that he found suitable.

It had been a two hour drive in the car and the feeling of the nylons pressing together on my legs was too much to bear. I found myself rubbing my legs together to increase the pressure and had moistened the thin strip of silk encasing my bottom on more than one occasion. Thinking back to the last time we were together brought a wry smile to my lips. I had allowed him to take me on front of my own mirror like a whore. His come dripped out of me after our hour long lovemaking, in which he took me in four different positions. The feeling of his body enveloping me and constraining me from movement had brought such excitement. I was sure this time would be no different.

My husband and I had just parted ways, mostly because I was never as satisfied emotionally or physically. He got the kids and I got the money.

I knocked on the door.

He opened it and immediately embraced me. There were no pretensions tonight. He had not promised a movie or dinner this time. We would concentrate on one thing...pleasuring each other.

His small kisses on the nape of my neck stirred a desire in that had been suppressed for two long. I felt his hot breath on my body, the heat just made me desire more of what was to come.

He commanded me to take my coat off and stand in the middle of the room. He slowly gazed at me starting at my head...down to my heeled shoes...and then back up. The tension in the room was becoming thick.

Next he told me to lift my skirt to see if I had submitted to all of his demands. I slowly shimmied my skirt up until it was up to my waist. Then I moved the soaking wet thong aside. My freshly shaved pussy stood on display, just beckoning for some company. He whistled lowly to himself and exclaimed "Wow!"

Then he stood up and moved behind me. He kissed the back and side of my neck as his hands slowly caressed my body above my waist. Each inch seemed to take two minutes. My desire just grew.

One hand pulled my blouse out from my waistband and went up to my breasts. He lightly touched and cupped my breasts before squeezing them. I tensed up and choked. His fingers finally met my nipples. Not wanting to climax immediately, he used the tip of his pointer fingers to slowly encircle my nipples until they were trying to burst though my bra. He finally pulled the cups of my bra down. Flesh on flesh, I tried to clench my legs together, but he simply put on of his knees between my legs to keep them open.

Before I knew it, he had pulled my thong down to my ankles. I had been smart to wear it over my garter belt. This had the effect of a rubber band so I was limited by how far I could open my legs.

He used his left hand to move down to my pussy lips. The sensation of his flesh upon mine sent me over the edge. I relaxed back into his body, placed my heels firmly on the ground, and threw my head back. "Oh my God" was the only phrase that escaped from my lips.

The next thing I knew, his pants and boxers were by his ankles. He shimmied me to the wall. As this was his favorite position, I placed my arms high on the wall. The tip of his penis nestled between my legs, as his fingers frantically worked on my clitoris. His body enveloped me and he used his hand to guide himself in. He was still at first so I could get used to his size. I moved myself repeatedly back to his waist and succumbed to my desire. The time passed quickly until I felt the squirting on my womb. I stopped and just concentrated upon the sensation of being completely filled. It had been so long since I had felt so completely fucked.

We continued a few hours later, after giving him time to recover and rest. By this time, I was completely naked. He fucked me in the shower, on the toilet, on the floor, and yes, even on the bed. I even allowed him to blindfold me. Basically, I was insatiable...but those are stories for another time.

We are still together and going strong. So far I've also had the pleasure of ducking some of his ex-girlfriends and boyfriends.

However, I'll never forget the rush of emotions standing in front of that door...the door to ecstacy.