Door Unlocked Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzie gets another visitor.
5.1k words
4.1
65.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robodud
robodud
101 Followers

It had been a couple of weeks since our neighbor boy had sneaked into the house and raped my wife. It was now Labor Day so we had the day off to relax and get some work done around the house. I went into the garage as I was building a cabinet and needed to get some work done. Suzie was outside cleaning the patio from a windstorm that had leaves and dust all over the back patio. I had been out in the garage for a couple of hours and decided that I needed a break and maybe get something cold to drink.

I noticed that Suzie was still not in the house so I looked out back to see what she was up to. I noticed that she had taken off her shirt and shorts and was down to her bikini and getting some sun. I also noticed that she was not alone as I spotted a couple pair of eyes peering over the back wall. Our neighbor boy and his roommate were taking in the view and probably hoping for a better view. It looked like Suzie was unaware of their presence as she was enjoying the warmth of the sun and looking away from the back wall. I decided to watch from the window and see what the neighbors were up to or if they were just trying to get an eye full. I must have watched them for about a half hour while they did nothing more than just peek over the wall and watch as Suzie fell asleep lying on her back..

It seemed that Marcus thought that a closer look was in order because I watched him jump over the wall and walk over to where Suzie was and sit down next to her. He must have been very quite because I did not see Suzie even move. Marcus just sat there and stared at her tits and barely covered pussy. He was getting a good view of her body because she had on her best sun tanning suit which did its best to cover the least amount of skin possible. Marcus looked over at his friend and gave the thumbs up while the friend made a motion that I took as undo the top.

I decided to see where this was going to go and see what Suzie would do when they woke her up. Marcus reached up and slid the string at the top of the suit so that it came undone. He then took hold of both strings and slid them down until both her tits were visible for both of them to see. They both just looked at her tits as they were plainly visible with Suzie on her back and the top down around her waist. After about ten minutes of just watching Suzie sleep with her tits in plain view Marcus got a little braver and reached out for the string holding her bottom together and untied the one side. He moved the material over to get a view but that did not give them a good enough view because Marcus reached over and untied the other side as well. He then slides the front piece down so that her front was completely visible to them both.

The other neighbor decided that he needed a closer view and climbed over the wall, but when Marcus noticed him he waved him away. He climbed back over the wall and resumed his viewing post. Marcus walked over to the other boy and they talked for a little while and then Marcus returned. This time he had a digital camera with him and proceeded to snap several photos. Some were of Suzie laying there nude and some where very close up shots of her tits and pussy. Marcus decided to direct a little and reached out and run his hand over Suzie's tits to make them stand up and stand up they did. Marcus snapped off a few more pictures of what looked like some very aroused tits. Marcus then removed his clothes and brought a very aroused cock to Suzie's mouth and proceeded to rub the end of it across Suzie's lips, wetting them with his leakage.

This brought Suzie out of her slumber because she started moving and then her eyes opened up. It took her a few seconds to figure out what was going on as she looked up into a cock that was just above her face and then she looked down to see that her bikini had been removed. She then sat up real quick and tried to cover herself as she screamed at Marcus "What the hell do you think you are doing coming over here and undressing me and getting naked like that."

Marcus replied "I have not been able to stop thinking about you since we fucked and my friends don't believe me when I tell them what happened so I thought I would take some pictures." With that he pulled out the camera to show Suzie. Suzie just sat there as Marcus showed her the pictures that he had taken.

Marcus then said "Now that you are awake it is time for some action shots." With that Marcus moved closer so that his cock was right at her lips. Suzie looked frightened as she looked at his sizable cock and then at the camera.

Suzie started to say "What are you going to do with those pics." As she was saying this Marcus was pushing forward and had the tip of his cock in her mouth. As Suzie would pull back, Marcus would push forward so that if Suzie talked all she would get is more of his cock. Suzie put her hand against him to push him back and said "Ok, if I suck you off and make you cum please tell me that you will delete those photos."

Marcus said "Whatever you want but you better make it good or I will show them to all your friends as well." Suzie reached up and grabbed the base of his cock and slides the cock head into her mouth and I could see that she was rolling her tongue around it. Suzie then slides the full length of his cock into her mouth and worked it in and out.

Marcus put his head back and sighed "Oh this feels so good. Yes, I like it when you slide my cock into your mouth. You have the sweetest tongue as you roll it around my cock. Keep it up just like that, you are sucking me great."

Suzie had her hand working up and down his cock as she worked it in and out of her mouth. Suzie was concentrating on getting Marcus off and did not even care that her suit had completely fallen off her body leaving her completely nude for Marcus's friend to view. Suzie was working his cock in and out of her mouth at a pretty fast pace as she worked her hand up and down to make him cum.

Marcus said "You are a great cock sucker as your mouth feels so good. You are getting me close so I hope that you can swallow it all as I have not cum since our last time." This seemed to affect Suzie as she started sucking him a little faster and a little deeper getting him oh so close. Marcus eyes were rolling as he said "I knew that you would like this cock again once you tried it. You like this as much as me as I can feel the enthusiasm you are sucking me with."

With that Marcus pulled his cock out as Suzie tried to pull it back in. Suzie looked up at him and said "I have not finished you and I will do as I say. Let me continue to suck your cock and drink down your cum for you. I am doing my best to make this the best blow job you ever had. Please let me make you cum in my mouth."

Marcus then said "I have a better idea as I am going to cum in that luscious pussy of yours again. I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

Suzie said "No please you said that I could suck you to make you cum and you would delete those photos. I promise that I will make it feel very good for you and I will drink every drop as you spill all that seed that you have stored up for me into my mouth. Please, please let me suck your cock some more."

Marcus just pushed her back and made her fall back on the cushion that she was laying on. He got on top of her and said "We are going to fuck now and I know that you are going to like it just like last time once I have this monster in you. Open those legs and get ready for a great fuck."

Suzie tried to push him off but as he was on top of her it did no good. Marcus slide his cock to the opening of her cunt and pushed forward. Suzie had her legs closed so Marcus was not able to push it in. Marcus reached down with his right hand and proceeded to stick one and then two fingers into her and work them around as Suzie was getting wetter and wetter.

She finally cried out "Ok Marcus I need you to fuck me so let me open my legs for you. You have me now so please get between my legs so that I can take that big cock of yours deep inside me."

Marcus slid his legs in between Suzie's legs and stuck his cock all the way in. "Oh god Marcus your cock feels so good in me and you are soooo deep. This feels so incredible with your cock so far in me, now fuck me hard with that monster."

With that Marcus started pushing in real hard and deep. He was pulling it out almost all the way and slamming it back in as hard as he could and as deep as he could. Marcus yelled out "Oh your cunt is so tight but yet it is pulling me in. Your cunt feels so good just like last time. I just knew that we would fuck again because you liked it so much last time. You could not get enough even if you would not say so."

Then I heard Suzie reply "Yes, Marcus, I loved it last time and have been thinking about it since. Your cock feels so good inside me and fills me up, god help me I do love it."

Marcus then replied "You know that you can have this cock any time you want it. I am willing to fuck you every day if you want. My cock will always be ready for you. You can be my personnel cock slave."

"Yes, Marcus, I would love that and I would fuck your cock every day but I doubt my husband would like that. I will let you fuck me from now on when I can and I will not fight you any more as I do love your cock in me. Now fuck me with that pole like you mean it."

Marcus was fucking her at a pretty fast pace and Suzie was pushing back meeting every stroke. I then noticed that the roommate had climbed over the wall and had walked over to the two of them. I watched as he picked up the camera and started snapping pictures of the two of them fucking. He must have snapped off 10 or more pictures.

Suzie was really getting into the fucking as I heard her cry out "Yes, oh yes this feels so good, You are fucking me soooooo good. I can feel it cummming so please slam it in me I really need to cum on your magnificent cock. Oh yeeeessssss, you are fucking me so good. I am sooooo close." About that time Suzie noticed movement and looked over to see his friend standing there watching them fucking. Suzie yelled "Oh fuck, who are you and what are you doing? Get out of here this is my yard."

Suzie tried to stop and get up but with Marcus on top of her and fucking her hard it was impossible for her to move or cover herself. Suzie was so close to cumming that she could not help but feel the cock that was pounding into her and she soon felt herself cumming as she yelled out. "No please, I don't want to cum now, not with someone watching. I can't hold back as your cock is making me cum. Yes, Yes, Yes I am cummmmmmmmmmming on your cock and someone is watching me cum like a slut for you."

With that Suzie threw her legs around his butt and started bucking like a bull at a rodeo as she rode out her climax. Marcus's friend had disrobed while Suzie was in the midst of her climax and was now standing there as naked as Marcus with another sizable cock sticking straight up. Marcus was still pounding his cock in and out of Suzie as she rode out the last of her climax.

Suzie looked up and saw that another cock was staring her in the face and her eyes got very big. "What do you think you are doing? Get dressed and get out of here you are not welcome."

He replied "I am Terryl and am Marcus's roommate. I have watched you two from the beginning today and I want my turn as Marcus and I share everything. Besides those pictures I took of you two fucking might be interesting to a few people if I were to show them around. I took a dozen or more of you two fucking and I will get my turn or those pictures will be printed out and shared."

Marcus was still pounding into Suzie with everything he had and as fast as he could as he seemed to be getting close. Marcus said "Forget about Terryl and get back to fucking me as I am getting close and want your cunt to bring me over the top." "Now get those legs wrapped around me so I can sink this monster further inside you. We are going to get there together and show Terryl what a great fuck you are."

Suzie wrapped her legs around his ass and let him sink his cock all the way in and started moving her ass up and down as Marcus was pounding into her. Suzie cried out "Your cock feels so good when it is this deep. I don't care that someone is watching as I am so hot and want your cock so bad. Just keep watching as Marcus brings me off again and again."

They really started getting into it and fucking back and forth as they got lost in their fuck and the feelings it was bringing. Suzie yelled out "Oh yesssss, here it cums again. I am going to cummmmm for you again and your friend is going to watch as I cum on your cock. I don't care that he is watching as I am cummmmmmmmmmmming. Yes, yes oh my god it feels like I am on fire. Fuck me, fuck me harder, please fuck me."

Suzie then looked at Terryl and said "Come closer so I can touch you as I cum for Marcus. I need to hold your cock as I cum so hard. It would be such a turn on to hold one cock while another is fucking me and making me cum. Please let me hold your cock as I am cummmmmmmmmmming so hard."

Terryl moved closer as he let Suzie grab a hold of his sizable cock. His head rolled back as she put her fingers around his member. "Your hand feels so good, now start to work it up and down. This is so hot watching you cum on his cock while you are touching mine as I can tell how high you are by the trembling of your hand." "Yes, make it feel good as you work my cock and get it ready for you as I am going to fuck your brains out when you two are done."

Suzie's eyes opened wide as she said, "No you cannot fuck me too as I have never been fucked by two guys in a row. Just let me feel you as I cum for Marcus. I don't care that you watch but please I don't want to fuck you too."

Terryl replied "You can either let me fuck you too or those pictures are going to be seen by everyone you know. I will post them on the internet and let people see you for the slut that you are. Now work my cock and get it ready for you."

Marcus was still pounding in and out and started yelling out "I am so close baby so get ready for us to cum together as I get there. Move that ass and bring me over the top as I am getting so close."

Suzie and Marcus started cuming about the same time as Suzie cried out "Yes, you are going to make me cum again as you cum in me. I can feel you getting me so close again as I can't get enough of your beautiful cock. Yes, here I cummmmmmmmmm. I am cummmming again for you. I just can't stop cummmmmmming as you fill me up so full and feel so good. Yes, I want you to fill me up as we cum together."

Marcus lifted his head and really pushed deep as he reached his peak. "Here it cums baby as I am going to fill you up. I can feel it shooting into you as you are bringing me off. It feels sooooooooooo good as you cum for me while I fill you up. Your cunt is pulling me in as I empty myself inside you. You make it feel so good."

Suzie was crying out "Yes, I can feel your cock spewing inside me as you fill me up. It feels so good as it pulses inside me as you shoot your seed inside me. I am cummmmmmmmming again as you shoot inside me. I can't stop cumming as this was the best fuck ever. Oh my fill me up and keep fucking me as I am cummmmming so hard for you. Yes, oh yes I need you inside me as you take me higher. I am cummmmmmmmming, I am cummmmmmming. Please oh please keep fucking me as I need more."

Marcus must have been drained as he pulled out of Suzie and rolled over. "You have wore me out girl as I need a little rest. I need to rest but I know that you will get your fill and more as my friend is ready and willing."

Suzie just lay there in silence as Terryl got on top of her and stuck his cock in her in one single push. He said "Oh yes you do feel as good as Marcus said. You have one tight pussy and I am going to fuck it good. Be prepared to reach new heights as this cock is ready for some hot action." With that he started sliding in and out real slow to get the feel of fucking her. He took it nice and slow for the next five minutes as he built up a rhythm that had him sliding in with long slow strokes.

Suzie was starting to get lost in her lust as she was rolling her head back and forth. "I am now being fucked for the second time by two different men. I have never done this before and you both feel so different. Your cock feels good Terryl and I will not fight you anymore as you can fuck me any way that you like. I will make it good for you as you are fucking me so good and your cock feels wonderful."

Suzie wrapped her legs around him and put her heals right on his ass as she pushed up to get more of him inside. I saw Terryl start to move at a faster speed as he pushed in real deep. "Yes this feels so much better as my cock sinks further and further in you. I know why Marcus could not stop talking about you as you are the best fuck I have ever had. You bucking underneath me and pushing my cock further in you feels soooooo good. This is some great fucking and I am going to enjoy all of it."

With that Marcus moved closer and offered his cock to Suzie's mouth. He started rubbing it across her lips letting her know it was there. Suzie said "I have never done two guys at one time and you just had that cock inside me." Marcus pushed his cock against her lips a little harder and Suzie opened her mouth to accept a little of him inside. She was sucking the head and rolling her tongue across the tip. This sparked Terryl as he started fucking her real fast and strong.

Suzie cried out "Oh my yes, I am getting the fucking of my life and I now have two cocks to satisfy and I am going to satisfy both of you as you make me cum and cum." With that she opened her mouth and engulfed his cock while Terryl was pounding her like there was no tomorrow.

I watched as Marcus was basically fucking her mouth as Suzie and Terryl were pushing into each other at a very fast pace. Suzie was taking a little more than half his cock down her throat and I could see her tongue moving very fast as he stroked in and out of her mouth. Suzie was the first as I watched her start to bounce up and down as Terryl pounded into her and she was moaning on the cock in her mouth as all I heard was "mmmmmmmmph, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmphhhh."

I heard Marcus say "Yes this feels so great, you are getting me so close. I am going to cum in your mouth and fill you up with my jizz. I am so close so please keep sucking me as I get there."

Suzie then kind of screamed out "I'm cumming, I'm cumming for you both. Keep fucking me as I am cummmmmmming." I could not make it out very clearly as both cocks were still pounding into her at full speed as everyone was trying to cum.

Terryl pushed in real hard and announced "Here it cums, I am going to cum in this sweet pussy of yours and fill it up. I can't hold back any longer as your pussy is driving me crazy bouncing like that. I have to fill you up now, here it cums." With that Terryl started doing little pushes real deep inside her as he emptied himself inside her cunt.

Suzie was moaning and kind of rolling her head as Terryl emptied himself inside her but kept the cock in her mouth as she prepared for a blast down her throat. She was a continual moan now as it seemed like she was having one climax after another.

Marcus then announced "Here is cums baby, I am going to explode in your mouth. My sac is ready to go and it is full so get ready." Suzie reached up and put her hand at the base of his cock and started working his cock with her hand as she sucked on the tip. I could see the butt cheeks of Marcus tighten up and he howled "Yes, here it cums, oh sweet jesus I am cummming in your mouth. Please drink it all down as I don't want to leave this mouth as I empty myself. I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmminnnnnng."

Suzie worked his cock with her hand as she took every drop and continued to suck him after he finished. It was like she was hoping it was not over as she was squirming around like she could not stop cuming.

robodud
robodud
101 Followers
12