Door Unlocked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robodud
robodud
102 Followers

Terryl finally pulled out of her and rolled over and said "That was one hot fuck. Your cunt controlled me like it had a mind of its own. I could feel it pulsing and it was pulling my cock in further and further. I have never had a cunt that fucked like that and a woman that enjoyed it so much. You are made for fucking and we are two of the horniest guys you will ever meet. We are going to fuck you so good that you will be begging us to never leave you."

Marcus pulled his cock out of Suzie's mouth and it made a pop sound as it pulled out, like Suzie was trying to suck it back in. Marcus said "My god girl you are on fire as you can't seem to get enough. You act like you have not had sex in years and you are starving. We will give you everything you need and then some so don't worry about not getting enough, we can keep up with you."

Suzie's eyes were still not focusing as they would roll up in her head as she rocked her head back and forth. She whispered, "That was the greatest thing I ever experienced. Having two cocks fuck me at the same time. I didn't think that I would ever stop cumming as I was taken higher than I have ever been in my life. I never thought that I would fuck two guys at once but what a turn on it was. I loved every minute of it and I love both your cocks." "What are you going to do with me now that I have become your slut and let you take me like this? I have let you share me with your friend and have willingly fucked you both and loved every minute of it."

Marcus was the first to reply "You are going to have to let us fuck you whenever we want, wherever we want. Your pussy was made for fucking and these cocks were made to be inside that pussy so we are going to fuck you often."

Suzie then said "What about my husband, what am I going to tell him. How am I going to tell him that I want you two to fuck me and fuck me often?"

Marcus just said "Your husband is either going to have to join us or get out of the way because we are going to fuck you everywhere or anywhere, in your house, in your yard, in our house or just riding around town." "We are either going to fuck you in front of him or behind his back we don't care, but we are going to fuck you and fuck you often."

With that said Terryl moved up and stuck his cock back inside Suzie and started fucking her again.

Suzie sighed and said "Yes, this is what I want and you will be able to fuck me anytime and anywhere. My cunt belongs to you now and your cock will not be stopped if it wants to fuck me. You feel so good inside me that I have become a cock slave as I can't seem to get enough." Suzie was made to lift up as Marcus slid underneath Suzie and slid his cock inside her cunt at the same time. They worked out a rhythm where when one would pull out the other would push in.

Soon Suzie was crying out again "I am so full of two cocks and you are bringing me off again. I am going crazy with the feeling of having two cocks in me at the same time. It feels like I am fucking two guys in two different bodies. One cock is filling me up all the time. Yes, fuck me like this and don't ever stop. I need your cocks and I need them bad. Fuuuuuuuuuuck me."

Suzie was going crazy as the two cocks pounded into her at the same time. She just kept screaming "I'm cummmmming, I'm cummmmmmmming. Yes, here I cum again." It seemed like she was just having one climax after another. Both were pounding her at a very fast pace and they had lost the rhythm that they had earlier and seemed like they were racing for their own release. Suzie was yelling out "So good both cocks feel so good. I want you both to fuck me hard please fuck me hard."

Terryl was the first to start cumming as I saw his ass hit the ground and he drove his cock as far in as it would go. I could see him make little twitches as he emptied himself inside Suzie. This must have been more than Marcus could take because he pushed down real hard and real deep into Suzie and soon emptied himself inside her too.

When Marcus was done he just lay on top of Suzie and Terryl and said "You are some great fuck. That pussy is just made for me. I knew when I first watched you and hubby fuck that you liked fucking and would be this good at it. I just had to have you and now you are mine."

Both of them got up and put their clothes back on and as they climbed back over the wall Terryl looked back and said "See you tonight."

Suzie lay there for awhile and let her mind start to function again and then she picked up her clothes and walked into the house. She gasped as she saw me standing there when she walked in. She just said "I am sorry that you had to see that as that was the most animalistic sex that I have ever had or even imagined and I can only think what must be going through your head."

I told her that I had seen the whole thing from the start and heard every word. I asked her if she meant what she said out there. She just looked down at the floor and said "Yes, I cannot give up fucking them as I have changed and I crave cock now. I never knew that just plain fucking would feel so good but it does and I need it now."

I told her that I was not going to give up the house as it was the house that I had always wanted but that if she was going to fuck them like that then we would no longer act like husband and wife. I told her she was welcome to stay in the house but I would never make love with her again.

robodud
robodud
102 Followers
12