Doorway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock, still rigid, rested in her mouth. She lightly sucked at him, her tongue flat along the shaft. She watched his face, mesmerized by the obvious pleasure exhibited there. He tugged at her hair, his hands cradling the back of her head, nudging at her. She released him with a wet kiss to his tip, leaving her hand circled around his cock, moving the other to his hip as she stood, lifting up from her knees. He weighed down her palm.

Neither of them said a word. Her brain just barely processing the meaning in his look the split second before he acted, not enough time to stop him. Not that she would have anyways. He'd grabbed her wrist, pulled her hand free from his cock, and spun her around in one motion. Now it was she pressed up against the wall. Their legs shifted until her feet were planted outside of his. He let go her wrist and her hand lifted to his shoulder, holding onto him as they met in a kiss. His cum on her chin disappeared in the flurry of their tongues lapping, their lips sucking, their teeth gnashing together in their haste and hunger, still not fully abated.

She felt his fingers digging into her thigh, lifting her leg up off the ground. She quickly tucked it around his waist, pressing against his hip. His other hand eased between them, sliding up her body until his forearm rested in the cushion of her breasts, his hand encasing her throat. She purred for him as he held her there and he could feel the vibrations on his fingertips. He tightened his hold and her eyes burned into him while she sighed his name.

His cock was resting against her, both of them rocking their hips, humping each other. Her nails dug into his shoulders, silently protesting that he wasn't already inside her even as she responded to his head rubbing over her clit.

"Tell me," he growled, aching for her even as he teased.

The whimper was soft. She tried to remember how to form a coherent word. Her skin was humming with anticipation.

"Fuck me."

He didn't make her say it twice. His hips dropped down, honing in on her opening. He thrust into her, piercing her instantly. Fully. Burying himself deep. She gasped as he bumped off her cervix before he drew back, slamming into her again. Balanced on one foot, held up by his hand supporting her thigh, her heel digging into his ass, she bucked her hips, meeting his hammering cock completely. Her body was slamming into his, into the wall, crashing into him again. She pushed forward. He pounded her back.

She came twice. By the second one, he had released her throat, leaving faint marks where his fingertips had held her. He had lifted her completely off the ground, angling her into the wall so her shoulders pressed in hard, helping to hold her up along with her legs wrapped around his waist. She had gripped his shoulders as she'd felt him lift her ass, relaxing when he did, dropping her down and impaling her on his cock. His pelvic bone had mashed into her clit, and when the tremors had over took her, the pulsing of her walls around his shaft had been too much for him. He had emptied into her for what seemed an impossibly long time as spurt after spurt of his cum had filled her up. Marking her as his.

When they had both been able to breathe again, he'd set her down, and they'd slumped together in a heap on the floor, not bothering to expend the energy to move beyond the kitchen. The tiles helped to cool them as they wrapped each other up, arms and legs entangled. She'd wriggled against him, finding all her favourite nooks to mould herself to. His fingers were once more sifting along her spine, this time to soothe rather than incite.

They murmured their private endearments softly in whispers, basking in the glow they'd created. They both laughed when his stomach growled, reminding them of the dinner for the first time since he'd set it on the counter. They disentangled and he crawled over to retrieve the bags, dragging them back with him to her. They sat there together, side by side, leaning into the wall, as they ate with their fingers, neither of them caring enough that it was lukewarm to bother to reheat it. It was messy going and they playfully licked crumbs and dribbled sauce off each other as they went along. By the time they'd had enough to eat, they were sticky from the lack of utensils.

He grabbed her hand as he stood, pulling her up off the floor with him. She didn't make it easy, not eager to move just yet, still feeling the after effects of the endorphins racing around thanks to him. He managed anyways, yanking at her arm until she snapped up, and fell into him. He made sure she was steadied on her feet before he headed off, still holding her hand, leading her down the hall.

"Where are we going?" She inquired as she padded along behind him, curious as always.

Smiling at her over his shoulder as he walked ahead of her, he lifted her fingers to his mouth, brushing his lips over them tenderly, interrupting her purr when he made her giggle, his face twisted into an expression of exaggerated lewdness. "What, you wanna stay sticky forever? Dirty girl." His tongue snaked out and he made great show of licking her finger. "I think you've still got some plum sauce there, baby.

"That ain't plum sauce," she retorted sassily.

They both laughed together, cementing the moment. "Either way," he managed, catching his breath, "it's probably a good idea to wash it off, don't you think?"

She smiled at him, the glow flaring into a familiar low burn. "I agree. Best thing for it, really. Wouldn't do to stay...sticky."

He chuckled at her playful response, pulling her into him a moment, treating them both to another kiss. They lingered in it before drifting apart, his hand having moved to rest along her jaw, tilting her face, studying her expression. And then he smiled.

"Come on, let's get you into a tub."

As ever with them, there was no need to say it twice.

12