Doorway

Story Info
Two couples add a hot, sexy dimension to their friendship.
2.4k words
4.56
45k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was dark and quiet as we pulled into the driveway -- just four good friends paired off into couples. We'd known each other since high school, and Suzi and Grant were still together ten years on. Suzi's best friend, Carol, was now my girlfriend of a little more than five months. The house -- a good-sized colonial on a suburban street lined with big oak trees -- belonged to Carol's widowed mother, who had gone to Florida for a week, entrusting it to her care. So it was naturally where we all planned to spend the night.

We were returning from a movie -- some half-assed romantic comedy -- and a couple hours worth of drinks at a local bar. It had all been very pleasant -- a lot of playful banter, some joking and some serious talk thrown in. The usual stuff.

It was after midnight now and no one really felt like staying up to sit around and talk some more. So after a quick trip to the kitchen for icewater, we all headed upstairs with Carol clicking lights on and off as went. She showed Suzi and Grant to the quaintly decorated guest room -- which used to be her older brother's way back when -- and then she led me into her mother's spacious room, which had a big, high, king-sized bed with huge pillows and a thick, homey quilt.

"Feels kind of weird to be sleeping in here," I said. "What if your mom has planted microphones?"

"She'll get quite a shock!" Carol laughed, pulling down the comforter.

Kicking off my sneakers, I grabbed my toothbrush from my backpack and headed for the bathroom down the hall. The door to the guest room was open and I caught a glimpse of Suzi. Her shirt was off, her black bra was exposed, and she was unbuttoning her jeans. When she looked up and saw me, she laughed and yelled "Perv!" before closing the door. I just shook my head and went about the business of freshening up for bed.

When I came out, their door was closed, so I returned to our room where I found Carol nude except for her floppy white socks, which she liked to keep on so her feet stayed warm. I always found this erotic. I loved her cute body. She was barely 5' and weighed about 120 pounds, with short, dark brown hair. Her small, pert breasts had wonderful big brown nipples. I was particularly turned on by her hips, thigns and ass. They were big for a small woman -- but firm and very sexy. Her skin was indescribably soft and I loved to nuzzle her little patch of silky pubic hair.

"Brrrr, it's cold," she said, turning off the light on the nightstand and slipping under the covers. I was starting to feel horny, so I hurriedly peeled off my shirt, jeans and boxers, and I joined her -- leaving my white athletic socks on, Pulling the covers over us, I immediately felt the plush warmth of Carol's naked body. I also noticed the sweet scent of her pussy. She was as ready for some lovin' as I was.

"You forgot to turn off the light in the hall," she said as I moved in close and put my hand on her hip.

"Suzi and Grant may need it," I said, hearing their voices in the other room.

Carol and I kissed and our hands began roaming each other. My cock swelled to full erection as she pressed her pussy against it and slowly moved her hips. I used my fingertips to lightly brush along her side and over her warm ass, dipping into the cleft of her buttocks and briefly exploring the moist warmth of her anus as her breath quickened. Then I let them drift back to her soft, hairy mons.

Carol's pussy was small, tight and tasty, and I could feel how wet she was. Gently cupping her sex with my hand, I moved the cover off her just enough so that her breasts were exposed. I began licking and sucking her nipples. She moaned and her hand closed around my erection. It felt indescribably good when she started stroking it.

Our door was open, and we knew it, but the thrill of maybe getting caught in the act made what we were doing so much more exciting. Our friendship with Suzi and Grant did not include that kind of sexual openness, but we were all very comfortable with each other.

We kissed more passionately, our tongues playing with each other. Carol was stroking and squeezing my hard cock as I fingered her slick pussy when we heard something in the doorway. It was Suzi. I did a double-take..

I'd never seen her nude before, and she was incredibly hot. A tall, lean woman with long brown hair and some wicked curves, she was doing a kind of seductive dance --- not really watching us, just holding her hair above her head with both hands while her hips swayed and her round firm tits jiggled seductively. Her pink nipples were erect and the triangular patch of dark hair between her legs was large but neatly trimmed. It looked so inviting as she moved. Turning slowly, she gave us a full view of her large teardrop asscheeks, and then shook them.

Carol and I were speechless as we watched her. Finally, Suzi smiled and said, "What are you kids up to?" Carol caught the vibe and playfully pulled our covers down. The cool air hit my body and Suzi had a nice view of Carol stroking my hard cock and my hand between Carol's spread legs.

My first reaction was to feel self-conscious, but when Suzi said, "Naughty! Naughty!" and continued dancing, I started to go with the sweet, horny flow of the moment. I settled back and spread my legs a little wider to give Suzi a better view of my penis and balls. It was such an immense turn-on to know that two women were looking at my erection. A whole new dimension to our friendship was unfolding, and it was a complete surprise. We'd never done anything remotely like this before, but the sexual electricity in the air was heavy now.

Suddenly feeling brazen, I used my middle finger to rub Carol's anus as I watched Suzi sway and twirl as her hand caressed her pussy and then her thighs. When I slipped my finger into Carol's asshole, she went nuts with lust. Suddenly, she was on top of me and kissing her way down my chest. Her biggest turn-on is sucking cock. "I like it when guys come in my mouth" she had said not long after we started dating and I have to say that heightened her appeal.

Carol's head reached my lower stomach. Then I felt her lips and tongue on my hips, my thighs, my balls, the head of my penis. After a few agonizing moments of teasing, soft wet warmth enveloped my cock and I felt a big bolt of intense sexual pleasure that made me moan and caress the back of Carol's head.

Suzi continued to dance in the doorway as she watched her friend suck me. Then Grant appeared.

"What's going on..." he said, peering over her shoulder. Suzi merely swayed her hip against him. His robe was open and he had nothing else on. His huge cock was half-hard in its thick patch of black pubic hair. Srill moving gracefully, Suzi took his penis in her hand and began stroking it. When it swelled to full erection, she dropped to her knees and took it in her mouth.

Carol was making little lustful noises as she sucked and licked my cock. Grant soon had his eyes closed in ecstasy, his back against the door. We were all being carried away by our lust.

Enjoying the intense pleasure that Carol was giving me, I watched as Suzi turned Grant around, deftly parted his asscheeks and began to rim him. Her bare ass looked so delicious as she kneeled. The sight of it and what she was doing made me feel like I was about to come, so I gently pulled Carol's head off my throbbing penis and guided her to lay back on our bed.

Kissing my way from her neck down to each breast and then down her soft white belly, I finally positioned myself between her thighs.

Carol's pussy smelled so sweet, and the delicate little lips were open and waiting for my tongue. Kissing each soft thigh, I slowly licked into her slick vagina, listening to her whimper and sigh. As I ate, she squeezed and rubbed her tits while watching Suzi lick Grant's ass. After several minutes, Carol patted the bed next to us and said in a voice that was wavery with lust, "Why don't you join us?"

The next thing I knew, Suzi was lying on her belly next to us and Grant was straddling her, massaging her back and kissing his way down to her ass. I looked up from Carol's pussy and saw the two women gazing blissfully at each other.

"It's his turn to lick my ass," Suzi said, raising her hips, reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks wide ro reveal the sexy dark ring of her anus. Grant's tongue was soon hungrily roaming over it and into it.

"Hey," Carol said, reminding me to get back to business. I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life and I wanted what Grant was having, so I grabbed Carol's right leg and turned her over -- with some resistance. Her plump, round ass was now in front of my face, and I nuzzled her cheeks.

"I don't know if you want to do that," she said, almost panting. "I haven't showered..."

That thought only turned me on even more and I ran my tongue down into the cleft of her cool buttocks. Her warm, slightly moist anus smelled erotically musky and tasted bitter and slightly tangy. A total turn on. Totally delicious.

And so for the next five minutes at least, Grant and I licked and ate out our girlfriends' assholes while they moaned and cooed. Every so often, he inserted a finger into Suzi's, pulled it out, licked it and inserted it again, fingerfucking her a little deeper each time. I tried it on Carol and she wiggled in ecstasy. The taste of her anus was making my cock ache and leak precum.

Suzi eventually rolled over and pulled Grant down to the bed, his big hard erection waving as he moved onto his back. Straddling him, she guided his cock into her pussy and they began slowly fucking. From my place between Carol's legs, I had an amazing view of his big hard penis and taut balls and Suzi's soaking cunt all in motion, not to mention Suzi's hot bare ass.

Rising, I kneeled over Carol and rubbed the head of my cock on her open pussy as she continued to lie on her stomach. We were all moaning now, our lust overflowing in a symphony of Mmmms, ohhh yeahs, and oh gods. We tried to watch each other and focus on our partners at the same time as the intoxicating scent of pussy, cock and ass filled the air.

Having sex in the presence of another couple who are also fucking is incredibly hot. It's totally liberating as your inhibitions just fly away. Their sexual energy feeds yours as yours feeds theirs. This was absolutely the most erotic moment of my life -- a porn flick in the flesh, only much better. We were sharing something very hot and really cool.

Sliding my cock into Carol's slick twat, I began moving in and out a little more rapidly each time. She was loudly moaning "Oh, yeah, oh yeah" into the pillow as I fucked her from behind, her ass cushioning each thrust of my pelvis. A few inches away, Suzi was coming, grinding her pussy against Grant, who was trying to keep control.

"Fuck my ass," Carol moaned, and I pulled out, taking my slick cock in my hand and rubbing the wet head on her anus. She moaned even louder as I gently pressed into her, the big pink head of my penis gradually sliding into her asshole.

Watching us, Suzi climbed off Grant, turned around and straddled him again, this time with her pussy and ass over his face. She began licking and sucking his cock with intense excitement, her eyes on my cock in Carol's asshole as she wriggled her cunt on Grant's face.

"Oh, god..." Carol sighed.

"Come for me baby" Suzi said. At that, big thick globs of white semen began spurting and then flowing out of Grant's penis. He gasped, moaned and writhed, his cum dripping off the head and flowing over Suzi's hand as she stroked and licked up the sweet cream. Carol cried out and shuddered against me in intense release as I stroked deep into her anus. I eased up just a bit and let her sail off on a wave of release, not quite sure how to finish myself off.

After Carol's orgasm subsided, I slowly pulled out of her asshole only to have Suzi suddenly grab my cock, lower her head and take it deep in her mouth. Grant and Carol watched as she eagerly sucked me and within a few moments, I was gone, lost in a wave of orgasmic power I'd never felt before. My hot cream quickly filled Suzi's mouth and it became a gooey mess as she sucked and urged the come out of my twitching cock until I couldn't take it anymore and had to pull away.

Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and settling next to Grant, Suzi draped a leg over his cock and smiled at Carol, who was still catching her breath. I practically collapsed next to my girl and we all lay there, cuddling, blissful and more than a little bit surprised.

"Well, that was sure hot," was all Grant could say.

He was right. So was sleeping together naked in that big bed and waking in the middle of the night to feel Carol's mouth on my ass, the signal that it was time for us all to do it again.