Doorway Dominatrix

Story Info
She checks in to make sure he's ready for his meeting.
2k words
4.09
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lineh75
Lineh75
4 Followers

"What time is your meeting tomorrow?"

Your low whisper came from the doorway behind me, pulling me out of the CRT-induced coma that I must have been in for, what?... an hour. Or maybe six.

"Ummm... 10:00 a.m." I didn't turn around. I took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes with the ends of my fingers. "They fly in first thing. Then they'll rent a car and meet me at the office."

"Are you ready for it?"

My hands went back and linked behind my head as I stretched and squeezed the tired acid out of my shoulder blades. I think I even heard a pop or two. "Oh, sure... it's just an initial consultation. I'm just trying to make sure I have all my ducks in a row."

"Are you REALLY ready for it?"

A tone in your voice stopped me. The room was dark... only illuminated by the computer monitor... but I suddenly felt the room fill with an aura that was attempting to push aside clients, meetings, agendas, and everything else. I swiveled in the chair.

You stood with your back against the door. You had on the white silk blouse from earlier today, and little else. The blouse was unbuttoned from top to bottom and parted just slightly. You stood with your arms behind you, crossed horizontally at your lower back. Your right leg was bent at the knee and your bare foot rested on the door. Even in the grey-white monitor-light, your nipples were pushing nicely into the silk.

My mind was struggling to catch up. A few seconds ago the only thing I was thinking about was tomorrow's important business. Now, after being presented with an unexpected case of agendas-interuptus, I answered with a questionably-intelligent...

"... Uh..."

"Oh, good answer. Here's what I think."

You pushed your right foot against the door to shift your weight slightly forward, and your arms moved away from the horizontal. I watched you slip them underneath the back hem of your blouse and then reverse direction. You skimmed your thumbs inside the elastic waistband of your panties, and in a heartbeat had them off and in your right hand. It was one of those sexy stripper moves that only women know how to do, like taking off a t-shirt by crossing your arms and pulling it up and over your head. Men try to do that and end up looking like a gay pretzel.

"I think I need to take a look at your meeting notes, mister."

You tossed the panties straight at my head. Fortunately my reflexes were a bit quicker than my intellect, and I caught them about two inches from my nose. While the flight-path of the fabric stopped, the essence of what it had very recently enshrouded did not. My fingers felt the smooth silky-satin fabric, still warm from your skin. I also felt warm, delectable moisture which matched the musky aroma that continued to travel unabated to flood my olfactory senses. I pulled the fabric closer, inhaled deeply, and then smiled at the discovery.

"Seems like you might have started the meeting without me," I quipped, hoping to sound like I was keeping up with what was going on.

You tipped your head down slightly and looked at me through the top of your eyes... as though you were looking over a pair of invisible reading glasses.

"Yeah. But now it's at the point where we need your... umm... input."

It was such a cheesy line!... but you delivered it flawlessly. And wrapped up in the moment, the fragrance, the dim light from the monitor, and the silk, it shot straight into me like a bolt of sexual lightning. I crave that feeling... and you know it.

Its effect was immediately apparent; I was back in mumble-land. "Well, it's always nice to be... uh... needed." But at least I was able to lift my ass out of the chair and awkwardly move toward you at the door. My hands went low, resting on your waist just above your hips.

"Oh, you're needed alright," you whispered as you grabbed my head with your hands and pulled me into a deep, soft, penetrating kiss. Your right leg remained pressed against the door, but it also slid between my legs and somehow pulled me against your body so that our hips met and I could feel the heat of your building passion pressing into my groin.

The kiss broke but you held my head firmly between your hands and we exchanged hot breath through our open mouths. For a couple of seconds we stayed that way, hearts pounding one against another, almost as though you were planning your next move. Then, using your hands on my head for leverage, you spun the two of us around and pushed my shoulders back against the door. "Let me bring you up to speed on a few things," you purred.

Your hands left my head and neck and slid purposefully down across my chest, then moved opposite each other to stop at the top of my hips. At the same time you sank down to your knees, tracing a line straight down my midsection with your nose and chin. A second later your hands moved under my t-shirt and grabbed each side of my boxers, yanking them down around my ankles in one smooth motion. You weren't interested in removing them from my feet... you moved immediately back to a different target. But the t-shirt was now in the way. You lifted it, but immediately realized it had to go as well. "Oh, take this fucking thing off," you demanded. Obligingly, I pulled it off... the man's way... and managed to kick the boxers off of my feet in the process.

Now you had a clear approach... unencumbered. And the couple of seconds it took for me to disrobe gave you a clearer direction toward your next target. This whole encounter had only taken a short time. And while my metabolic engine was fully in the process of getting red-lined, not everything was keeping pace. My cock was hanging heavy... certainly more full than it had been while I was in my business coma, but not quite - in itself - ready for the business at hand. You brought your lips closer and began to flick the tip of my penis with your tongue.

Sometimes, a man doesn't know what to do with his hands... especially when he's standing - naked - against a door. I placed mine on each side of your head, which was the wrong choice. You stopped, looked up at me with a half-smile, and shook your head lightly from side to side. "Ah-ah-ahhhh," you purred in your sexiest school teacher voice. You took both of my hands in yours, pushed them behind my back and held them tightly against the door behind me. In that posture my hips were pushed slightly forward and I felt, well... just a little bit helpless. The sexual lightning sparked again... and I closed my eyes and took in a sharp breath, as if I was anticipating an attack.

And it came. Oh, sweet jesus... it came. With your hands still holding mine your mouth and tongue, your head and neck had to do all the work. You quickly gobbled my cock into your mouth... instantly making it warm and wet and hot, even in its softened state. You released it and let it plop down, then licked it all along the underside from the scrotum to the tip, using the pressure of your flattened tongue to press it up against my belly. Back at the top, you took it all inside your mouth and held it there, rolling your tongue in riotous circles around and around and around the shaft while you simultaneously sucked the pressure out of your mouth. A pause, and then another similar, but equally furious fusillade... all with just your mouth... your lips... your breath... your teeth... your tongue. And all while I was being held tighter and tighter against the door, which was now starting to clatter.

My god, it was fellatio made for a rock star! And of course, my cock was now beginning to respond to all of this - as one would hope that it would - getting thicker and longer and stiffer with every passing second. But the intensity of the attack was bringing on it's own inevitability; no mere mortal man could endure such remarkable attention and not quickly come to the brink. But was that what you wanted? Was that part of your silk-enshrouded, stripper-moved, get-this-meeting-going agenda? And - if not - would I be in REAL trouble if I brought it to an end, too early?!? The suddenness of my movement took you by surprise; my hands flew out of yours and grabbed your head. "Oh, baby, I'm gonna... do you want me to... oh, oh, Ohhhh..."

Instantly, you stopped. For a second, my hands were keeping your head in the same position. With only your neck, you pushed back and looked up at me and your eyes locked into mine. It wasn't annoyance... it was determination. You once again took both of my hands in yours and pushed them behind my back. Still staring into my eyes, this time, though, you pinned my hands to the door with your left hand, and brought your right hand back around and rested it under my aching scrotum. Again, still locked in a stare, you began to lick my balls... my cock... my head. Then slowly, grazing your fingernails against the wrinkled skin of my scrotum, you brought your hand up to your mouth and ran the long, flat length of your tongue against your flat of your hand. As you returned your gaze to my eyes you wrapped your hand around my stiffened and dripping cock, twisting your hand gently from side to side.

Your whisper became the deal-maker: "I think it's time for you to contribute to this meeting." And as another flash of sexual lightning rushed into me, you renewed your attack. Your mouth, lips, and tongue enshrouded my aching cock while your hand, wet from your own saliva, mixed with that already coating my rod and you twisted and pistoned and slid up and down... chasing your lips and tongue and meshing perfectly to bring me back to the brink.

It only took seconds. Straining against your hand behind me, held captive by your mouth and twisting fist holding my dick in hot, soft, velvet in front of me, I shot hot jizz deep into your throat. My cries of release mixed with yours as you continued to piston and bob, lick and flex, slathering and coating me in the incredible mixture of passion and power. My cock, which had barely had time to inflate, was now quickly deflating. You let it slip out of your mouth and out of your hand and you licked and rubbed the dribbles over your lips and cheeks as you yourself slid down from the passionate peak you had climbed.

You released my hands. Rising to your feet, you stood directly in front of me. With your eyes staring into mine, you gently smiled... almost a smirk. My hands came up, gathering under your jaw, and pulled your lips fully into mine. With our eyes still locked I began to taste the saliva and the slick residue around your lips. Your tongue began to dance gently, then more aggressively with mine.

Suddenly I spun the two of us around, pressing your shoulders firmly against the open door. "Mmmfff!!," you cried as your hands instinctively grabbed for my shoulders. Still holding your head firmly in my hands, still locked in the kiss, I pressed you harder against the door. When I felt you wriggle slightly against the pressure, I broke the kiss but left my face and head pressed tightly against yours, hands still against your jaw and neck. You opened your eyes to find that mine were already staring into yours.

"Now..." I breathed. "It's my turn..."

Lineh75
Lineh75
4 Followers