DORA - My First Wife

Story Info
A brief description of my first marriage.
5.5k words
3.56
7.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The names have been changed - you know the reasons!...

*****

I'm smoking a cigarette and having a coffee with an old friend of mine - in spite of the fact that we do go at the same place of work, since it's huge, there are even months when we just don't have the chance to see each other...

We know each other since we were teenagers, so we don't need to talk too much...

He's got a new girlfriend who seems to be fit for his philosophy of having a woman as a partner for life...

In fact, this is the reason he's been looking for me - he wants me to meet her and give him my opinion...

As if I'm an expert, or something...

We smoke, drink coffee and arrange to meet in the evening.

Then, surprise! Here she comes - she takes off her dust proof helmet - she works in a dust free environment, shakes her long blond hair and, after digging for a cigarette, she asks my friend for a light.

While lighting her cigarette, her eyes are all over me - she senses that I'm also ogling at her, and starts smiling...

She walks away - there is, a little bit farther, a group of ladies...

She's waving her tail, then, looks at me again, gives me a smile from the corner of her mouth, and continues her journey towards the ladies group...

Fuck! This means sex!

In less than five minutes I find out that she's one of the best, that she's just finished, successfully, a difficult project, that she's a serious woman, in her work, and that she's not married, nor engaged...

I won't be that crazy to approach her while she's together with that group of women - I know how they would react and ruin everything, especially since, with one of them, some long time ago, I've exchanged some fluids, if you know what I mean...

My friend makes a very discreet sign and Dora approaches - she looks at me as if I'm a reptile, a cockroach, or something...

I'm sure that she's already been informed about my "reputation"...

She clearly shows me that she wouldn't buy me a ticket to cross the street...

Still, I take my chances, hoping that, if she refuses, my friend will insist:

First I introduce myself and let her know that I already know her name from our friend and coworker...

"Well, Dora, since you've been so busy these days, I'm almost sure that you need to relax tonight - I'll take you from the University Place at seven and bring you to our friend's house - you'll be my partner, if, of course, you don't mind!"...

She looks at the wall and answers:

"I may be late - ten minutes tops! If you don't see me, just vanish!"...

"Whaw!! Do I need to understand that you're being a bad girl?!? No! You're not! You're a sweet baby and I'm gonna prove to you that you are made of honey and milk! You're not the bitter witch that you show me now!!"...

She goes back to her ladies group, turning her head and whispering: "Seven!"...

I'm a fucker - I'm used to meet women daily! Still! This woman gives me the thrills!

Something tells me that she's different...

I arrive at The University Place five minutes early, I'm always on time, no matter who I meet - she's already there!

We take a bus and go to our friend...

His woman is nothing that should make a man look after - honestly, I don't understand him, but now, after so many years, I know that they're still married, with four kids, adults by now...

At nine o'clock I take Dora and we go at my place.

She doesn't say a word - I'm sure that she knows that I'm gonna fuck her brainless, and/or she's gonna fuck me brainless - there is a certain tension in the air...

We enter my apartment, switch on the lights, I turn towards her and embrace her...

She melts in a deep kiss - we're both born under the sign of the Scorpio...

I love the way she touches my skin with her lips. I love the way she licks my tongue, my neck...

She sits on the arm chair, grabbing me by my hand, then starts to unbuckle my belt. I help her with the rest, so that she drags down my trousers and underwear...

Putting my dick in her mouth goes natural - no restraints, no nothing!

She just enjoys it and she shows it! No acting, no false remorses - just a good face fuck with a good dick!

After a few minutes, I stop her for a moment, to take off my trousers and underwear from my ankles, then hold her hand and show her to bed.

Her robe is up and my fingers are already caressing her clit, while she keeps on working her lips and tongue on my dick - she's already trembling...

The orgasmic convulsions come after less than three minutes!

She opens her eyes, looks at me, then toward the ceiling: "Gosh! I need you!"

She gets undressed in less than twenty seconds, pushes me on the bed and starts kissing me, while massaging my balls...

Then she just turns on her back, legs in the air - "Take me! Make me yours!"...

Gosh! She's the perfect fit!

In less than five minutes I ejaculate on her belly - I was so excited, that practically I didn't have time to take it out of her cunt and stick it in her mouth...

She reaches a napkin and cleanses her belly and boobs: "Well, but I know that you've given me a really huge shot!"... She collapses on my dick - she worships it! She licks it clean, then starts flicking my balls with the tip of her tongue...

I'm game - she's my perfect match!

I hold her by her shoulders: "Honey, I know what a worthless bitch you are, but... will you marry me?"...

She suddenly starts crying, with real tears: "God! What a good man you can be! You surely deserve a much better cunt than I am!"...

We embrace each other and stay like that like forever...

Then, we go to the bathroom, take a shower, then we start making love for real - I kiss every milimeter of her face, her neck her chest, her belly, I even give her a kiss where I NEVER do - her labia, then I continue with her inner thighs. She's trembling with desire and my dick is leaking precum as if I haven't been fucking for a century.

Suddenly, she jumps and, playfully, makes me lay on my back - she comes above and my dick enters her cunt naturally, with no help from either of us.

She takes it all, then starts moving her belly muscles, making my dick jump in pulses.

Her clit is pressing my pubes - I press from below and move a little my pubic bones, so that I help her rub her clit. She clenches my arms and starts shivering. She's done.

I grab her tits and massage them. She starts trembling again, closes her eyes, then asks: "Can you still hold on for a while?"

"You're so sweet! Really! I don't know, but I'll try"

I make her lay on her back and take the soles of her feet and let them press on my chest, then I start bending some more, helping her to open for me completely - her cunt spasms, my dick spasms, it's ecstatic!

The friction between our pelvic bones is almost hurting us, but she pushes, I push and she's wet.

She tells me: "Take a napkin and put it under me, otherwise we'll ruin your sheets"

I start smiling and tell her: "Why? We're not married yet! You won't need to do the laundry this time!"

She laughs a little then cries: "Now pump me! Take me hard! Don't worry! It won't hurt me! Just do it! As hard as you can!"

Five minutes ago I was almost there, preparing myself to jump at her mouth - now, I don't know what gets into me, but I don't feel like cumming at all! So, I pump! I pump real hard!

After more than thirty minutes we're still at it! I'm full of perspiration that's already dripping on her body.

She suddenly stops, pushes me out, then turns on her fours: "Now, keep on doing what you've been doing!"

I start playing games: "What was I doing?!?"

At first, she doesn't get the idea: "What?"

I insist: "Now you tell me what you want"

She turns her head towards me: "I want you to fuck me brainless! Give me that dick of yours! Treat me like the slut that I am! Common! Fuck me! Pleeeeeeease!"

I grab her by her ass cheeks, making them go apart, aim, and... there it is!

I push, she pushes back - she needs it really rough! Every time I push I can feel my balls hitting her clit - my balls are already wet with her juices and we make some noises that even the music isn't able to cover. There she is, again!

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss! That's it! This is it! But don't stop! Don't stop!"

Her whole body is trembling, but I still hold her by her ass cheeks and pump.

As I'm knelt on the bed, honestly, I'm not really sure that if I let her ass cheeks go, I can keep my balance...

Suddenly, I have an idea - I let go her right ass cheek, put my thumb into my mouth, make it wet, then I start caressing the entrance of her ass - she jumps forward almost lying on her belly: "No! Not that! Never!"

"Surprised, with my dick in the air, I just say: "All right! I've got the message! But you didn't need to jump like that! Really! You could just tell! And, anyway, I was only intending to massage the entrance - nothing else!"...

"Maybe some other time, but not now."

Then she just pushes back her ass towards my dick, until her cunt is fully filled, again, with my dick: "Now you will have to hurry! I'm already late at home!"

This is a real surprise, since I've sincerely thought that we shall spend the night together. But, so be it!

She puts her hand between her legs and reaches my balls, caressing them, scratching them, massaging them: "Please give me that sperm of yours! And this time take care and let me drink it! I'm so thirsty for your cum!"

Honestly, I don't need another encouragement - I continue pushing gently three or four times, until I feel it coming: "Now Dora, I'm close! Real close!"

She jumps on her belly, crawls around and makes me lay on a side, then she seals her lips on my dick, with one hand grabbing firmly my ass cheek, while with the other, continuing to caress my balls...

She wasn't lying to me - she drinks it all - no drops.

Then she gently pushes me on my back and starts licking my balls and under my balls, ass hole included...

"Weren't you saying that you were late at home?!? Keep on doing what you're doing and you may have a surprise!"...

"Gosh! So quickly?!? I'm almost curious to try!"... She giggles.

Anyway, she stops and grabs my flaccid dick and hits with it my belly: "God! What a beautiful piece of meat you've got there!"

Then she raises, grabs me by my hand: "Let's go and take a very, very quick shower - I believe we smell like sex from a hundred meters! I don't want to make the taxi driver crazy!"...

We take the shower, then we get dressed, keeping the distance - my dick is, again, semi erect - I don't know what it is, but there is a certain magnetism between us...

"Now, Dora, since you're already late, I believe another ten minutes won't hurt that much - let's smoke a cigarette and you should take a sip of whiskey - in fact you are coming home late from a party!"...

"Look, tomorrow, at about ten in the morning, I can be back here - I'm supposed to go downtown with a cousin of mine, but, in fact, I'm just covering for her - she goes to see her boyfriend"...

"Very interesting family you've got! Or, how old is your cousin? Fifteen?"

"Our parents are very strict - I won't discuss that now" She lits off her cigarette, finishes her drink with a gulp, then out we are, looking for a taxi.

I go at the taxi driver, give him her address, look somewhat insistingly at his license plate, then wish them a safe journey.

I'll let you know, by now, that after three months we were already husband and wife...

This story will be split in two distinctive parts, since it describes some moments before marriage, and some during divorce.

Anyway, best is if you first read "DORA - My First Wife".

It's ten minutes past ten in the morning, and, I have to confess, I am nervous and my eyes are glued on the wall clock...

The door bell rings - finally!

Dora enters, without even saying hello.

She starts taking off her shoes, overcoat, robe, bra and panties: "Please fix the clock to ring at 14:00 hours, since I need to meet my cousin at three and I don't want her to have to wait for me"...

I grab the alarm clock and do what I've been asked.

Then, in a very natural way, I take off my pajamas.

"Now, sweet girl of mine, what would you like to have? Wine, whiskey, or cognac?"

"I'd rather prefer some beer, if possible"...

"Sorry, no beer available".

"Then, let it be wine"...

I bring a bottle of red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, open it, and pour into the glasses.

Then I go and bring a bowl with some crackers.

We sip some wine, listening to some music - I can clearly see that Dora has something on her mind...

Finally, she decides, and asks: "May I ask you something?"

I look deep into her eyes, and answer: "Yes"

She giggles a little, then, making a serious face: "Do you tell all the girls that you want to marry them?"

I continue looking into her eyes, then, with a very serious face and voice, tell her: "Dear, what if I tell you that you are the first person in my life that has ever heard these words coming out of my mouth?"

She is shocked, astonished: "Then... did you really mean it?!?"

"Honey, you don't know me, but... I'm not the kind of guy to say things I don't mean for real! And, by the way, the offer is still valid!"...

She starts laughing, for a few seconds, then I can see tears pouring from her eyes...

I stand from the arm chair, with my dick fully erect - I approach her, I bend, caress her hair, and kiss her full lips, then I straighten and let her engulf my dick.

She's somewhat bewildered, but takes it in her mouth and starts doing her dues with it...

I let her suck it for a minute or two, then I withdraw, take her by her hand and lay her on my bed.

I start kissing her forehead, her nose, her eyes, her cheeks, her lips, her neck, her ears, stick my tongue deep inside her ears, then go down to her erect nipples...

Her skin is like velvet - I cannot stop myself from licking and biting her skin - I reach her belly button and lick deep inside, then go down.

Her bush isn't trimmed, but her pubes don't bother the passion in my brain...

I reach at her clit - this is really new for me, since I have never been there with my mouth, with no other woman!

I start flicking her clit with my tongue, then start kissing it as if I was, somehow, kissing her mouth.

The taste is not bad, as I've been afraid of, and also, the smell doesn't make me feel bad as I've expected...

This encourages me, so that I go towards her vagina, and start sticking my tongue inside it - honestly, I don't feel any pleasure, but I'm exploring a brand new thing for me...

She's grabbing my hair, pulling me down there, between her legs, breathing in a rush.

I start caressing her ass cheeks with my hands, while desperately digging with my tongue between her inner labia, from time to time, licking her clit...

Suddenly, she grabs my hair pulling me up: "Stop! I don't want to get used to that!"

Then she starts kissing me, enthusiastically, while her body moves so that my dick enters her cunt.

I can feel her vaginal muscles milking me, so that I just stay still, with my dick filling her pussy...

We kiss and stay connected like this for more than half an hour - honestly, I feel that I could stay like that forever!...

Then she pushes my shoulder and makes me turn on my back.

Now, she's above, in the cow girl position, with my dick deep inside her - she continues milking me, while gently rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone...

She's shivering, her legs are trembling, while I can feel her orgasmic fluids covering my dick - I realize that my balls are already covered with her juices.

I reach her ass hole with my hand and gently rub her with a finger - this triggers her to start bouncing forward and backwards, left and right, letting my dick feel her cervix, caressing it...

She's a fountain of juices - she has already had lots of orgasms, and she's also full of perspiration - her long blond hair is already wet, almost as if she's had a shower - she doesn't stop, just keeps on fucking me.

She doesn't say a word - no moaning, no nothing, just her breath that, when she orgasms, gets crazily rapid or stops...

I can feel that she's tired, but I also cannot stop admiring her enthusiasm...

Finally, after about two hours, I grab her by her ass cheeks and make her stop: "Dora, let me tell you a secret - if I lay on my back, it's almost impossible for me to reach ejaculation - so, please let me take you by your beautiful legs and get myself above you"...

Her legs fit on my shoulders as if they were born to be there.

Her vagina is practically sucking my dick in - I'm already on the verge of cumming, so I tell her: "Dora, I'm ready to cum, and I still want you to be my wife, but, honestly, I'd rather have one or two years only for us, before the brats will ruin our program"...

She looks deeply in my eyes, then giggles: "Come, daddy, let me suck you dry! We are young enough to wait for another moment for making babies!"...

I raise, straddle her chest, and she grabs my dick, aiming it's tip towards her mouth.

Then she just grabs my ass cheeks, forcing me to go far inside her mouth - it's over, I'm finished!

I can see her swallowing my cum, with eyes closed, and with lots of determination...

Then she lets me out, and grabs me stronger by the ass cheeks, making me bring my balls closer to her mouth - she starts licking me there, and on the area between the balls and ass.

She insists, so that in about five minutes my dick is ready for action - again!

She puts her hands on my belly and pushes me.

She raises and gets on her fours, waving her ass towards me. I'm not intending to wait for further invitation, so that I just grab her ass cheeks and make them part, giving me a full view of her inviting wet cunt - I'm there in a split of a second.

I push, she pushes back. God! How good it can be! I start pumping like there is no tomorrow!

It's great! She responds to each of my pushes with a push from her side! I can always feel her cervix being crushed by the head of my dick, and, from the way she acts, it's clear that she loves it!...

I let my both hands grab her hair and I pull - she starts yelling: "Fuck! Yes! Hit me there! Hit me! Pull me! Fuck me! Give it to me! Do it to me! Do me! God! God! God!" and she orgasms, flooding and covering my dick with her juices.

She keeps on yelling: "Come! Cum! Cum! Make me yours! I'm yours! I'm just a piece of meat! I'm your meat! I'm nothing else but your object of pleasure! Keep me for you, and only you! Do it to me! Do me good! God! God! God!"... She's having another orgasm, before the previous to be completely finished.

I cannot stand it anymore, so that I just pull my dick out, letting my jizz spray her back and ass cheeks...

After we calm down a little, she lets herself fall on her belly, and, giggling a little, tells me: "Gosh, if we really get married and keep on doing this, I'll probably be dead in less than five years!"...

I start laughing: "Honey, as far as I know, it's not the women who die, but the men!"...

We both laugh for a minute, then I grab a napkin, wipe away the sperm from her back and ass, then we start kissing.

"Now, my young, beautiful and slutty wife, will you please pour some more wine? Honestly I feel lazy and don't have the power to go and take a shower, as, in fact, we should"...

She giggles: "Let us be dirty for a while!"...

...

So, seven or eight months after this, we're already divorcing...

The reasons have nothing to do with sex, and furthermore, things are too personal to be mentioned here...

...

It's Sunday morning, six o'clock, when the telephone bell starts ringing.

I wake up, a little bit confused, and grab the handle of the phone: "Yes!"

At the other side of the line I can only hear the breath of someone I know: "Sorry, I know it's shamefully early, but... are you alone?"

12