DORA - My First Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Dora - on Friday we've been in front of the judges, with lawyers, witnesses and stuff...

Things got a little bit ugly, but not because of either of us - the lawyers have made them ugly, but, since they were doing their jobs, I assume that this has had to be happening...

"Well, hi! And... yes, I'm alone."

"Hmmmmmm... and... don't you feel lonely?"

"Dora, you know very well that I always miss you, if this is what you are trying to ask me"...

I can clearly sense that she's started to cry.

"Dora, please stop! You know that you are too clever, and too proud, and too grown up to behave like this!"...

"Yeah! I know, but... I can't help it! Look I want you to meet me downtown soonest possible and take me to some place and fuck me! I need you as if I miss an internal organ! Please! Otherwise I shall go crazy!"...

"Why don't you come directly here, at my place?!?"

"No! Nooooo! What if I get to see a neighbor?"

"So what?!? Fuck them! What's your problem?!?"

"Noooooooo! They know that we are getting divorced! I cannot stand the shame! I know I'm a whore, but I don't want them to see it!"...

"Dora, you are not a whore, you are just a woman - why the heck do you care?!?"

"No! Please! Let's go to some other place - I simply won't come at your place and, if I don't get you to fuck me soonest possible, I might do some crazy thing...

Further more, I need to confess something to you"...

"All right then - in thirty minutes I can be at The University Place - can you make it?"

She sighs: "I'll try... But, please, if I'm late, no matter how late, wait for me! Please!"...

She's still crying while we end the call.

I dial a good friend's number - he answers.

"Hi, I know it's quite early in the morning of a beautiful Sunday - still, will you please get dressed and out of your apartment in, let's say, about an hour, so that you won't have to see me and Dora coming inside?"

My friend is clearly tormented - he's been one of the witnesses at the divorce trial - he coughs a little then says: "Look! If now, after all the crap made by the lawyers you have started to have second thoughts, I'll just stay home, prepare a wet whip and beat the hell out of both of you! Are you crazy, or... are you still kids that need to grow up?!?"

I start laughing - he's a very good friend - "No, but Dora just needs some dick and it seems that mine is her real wish - still, she's too shy to come at my place"...

There are a few moments of silence, then he says to me: "Look, I'll be gone all day at my fiancee's parents at the countryside - then, on Monday, I shall go directly at work, so that you can have my house for Dora and you all day and all night"...

"Good! Thanks!"

"Wait! I haven't finished!... Please tell Dora that I really am sorry and... that you both are stupid!"...

What can I tell? He's not in my boots, so that he cannot really understand...

We end the call, then I go to take a shower - I keep on asking myself what the hell of a confession has Dora to make to me...

We meet downtown - Dora isn't late as she's suspected. I can clearly see that she's been crying...

I take her in my arms and we stay embraced like that for a few minutes...

"Take me, I don't want these people to look at us"... She's crying again...

My heart is broken - I've never been sensible at women's tears, but this is Dora - and I still love her dearly...

We take a taxi and go at my friend's place.

He's still at home, together with his fiancee.

I say: "Oh, sorry! It seems that we've arrived too early"...

"No worries! We've been waiting for you - we have to talk"...

God! That's exactly what I've been missing! But, as things look, we're trapped...

Dora takes the initiative: "Look! I have nothing against your attitude in court - that's exactly how you should have acted! Now, please, just consider that Ovid has come with a whore that he cannot take home - if you can, all right - if not, we'll just say thank you and good bye"...

She grabs my hand, getting ready to leave.

Ron makes a long face, bewildered: "But... I've thought that Ovid was the one who didn't want this marriage to continue anymore! Not you!"...

"No, Ron, our marriage is over, and, anyway, it's been a mistake!... Just take the things as they are, if you can"...

Ron grabs his overcoat, then the little luggage, and, together with his fiancee, they just leave.

Entering the living room, we can see two bottles of my favorite wine on the table, and four glasses, plus some crackers...

It's clear for us that Ron has had thought that things will go a "slightly" different direction...

I just take the cork screw, open a bottle, pour us some wine, and sit.

We sip from the wine, then I take the initiative: "Now, Dora, you've said that you have something to tell me - a confession, or something - what is it?"

Dora makes a serious face, and says: "Don't ask me now, I shall tell, or better said, show you later"...

"Why the heck such a secrecy?!?"...

"Just because! Don't ask!... Drink your wine and let's get going to the bedroom!"...

We smoke two cigarettes each, without exchanging any words, then we just raise and go into the bedroom.

Dora turns towards me, embraces me, and starts kissing my neck - she already knows the right spots and my dick practically jumps...

We start taking off our clothes, then, completely naked, we embrace again.

My dick is pushing her belly - she approaches, making our bellies bond together - my precum makes the feeling just gorgeous - she keeps on rubbing her belly on my dick - the feeling is fantastic - from time to time, my dick enters the hole of her belly button - every time it happens, she starts humming, making me feel her vibrating...

Meanwhile we keep on kissing, our tongues dancing like there is no tomorrow...

I come close to cumming, and Dora knows it - she just leaves me, and goes to the bed, sitting on her fours: "Come, baby, do me!"

I step behind her, stick my dick into her beautiful cunt, and go deep, as deep as I can.

Gosh! She's wonderfully wet and sooooo good!

"Dora, I'm almost there! Sorry, but this time I cannot make you cum"...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes! You can! Let me show you!"...

And she grabs my dick, taking it out from her cunt and... inserting it into her anus!!

Honestly, I cannot believe it! I've been with this woman for more than nine months, and she's never let my fucking dick close to her backdoor!...

I'm bewildered, I'm appalled! I am shocked!

I don't move, so that Dora starts pushing back - it's clear that she's used to fuck a dick with her ass!!

"Now, don't just stay! Fuck me! No mercy! Rip me! I truly deserve it!"...

My dick is already very deep inside her ass hole...

My mind explodes! If she hasn't showed me that she likes this, then what ELSE hasn't she told me?!?

I grab her by her hair, and pull real hard, while I push my dick balls deep inside her ass...

"Yessssssssssssssssss! That's it! Dig it in! Dig it! Don't stop! Have no mercy! I deserve it! Rip me if you can! I'm a traitor! A stupid fucking bitch! I'm a slut! Take me now! I won't let you do me another time! Just fuck my fucking ass! I need it!"...

I don't need to push more than two times when Dora falls on her elbows, shaking from all the parts of her body - she-s having a huge orgasm, like I've rarely made her have one, while fucking her vagina...

In spite of my anger, shock, surprise, I feel that I cannot hold it no more. Dora senses it, and starts yelling: "Yes! My love! Give it to me! Give it all! Give it good! Fill my ass with your sweet jizz!

Keep your fucking dick deep! As deep as you can! Now! Now! Yes! Yes! Yessssssssss!

She's trembling again - another huge orgasm goes through her entire body!

My dick, emptying the sperm, is still there, deep inside, and I keep on pressing - I can feel my pulsations - it's marvelous - the feeling, but... I'm still shocked...

"Don't withdraw it! Let it stay there till it goes out by itself!"...

We stay like that for about ten minutes - my stubborn dick refuses to deflate...

Dora turns her head towards me: "I know what I've asked you, but now I need you to wash, so that I can suck that fucking beautiful dick of yours"...

We go at the bathroom, take a shower, then back in the living - I pour some wine into our glasses...

"Dora, as I've told you, you are the only woman to whom I've licked her cunt... How come you didn't tell me that you like to have your ass fucked?!?"...

"You cannot understand - the first time we've made love, I would have let you fuck it, no worries, but... you've made a huge mistake... You've asked me to marry you!... So, I didn't want you to think about me as if I were a whore"...

She raises from the couch, takes me by the hand, and drags me to the bedroom...

We fuck, but, honestly, I feel no pleasure, I just feel betrayed...

When I'm close, I just take my dick from her cunt and stick it deep up her ass...

She gives me another two orgasms, then I just ejaculate - I know that this is the last time I ejaculate due to Dora - she's already history...

Now, after almost thirty years, I look back, with a smile in the corner of my mouth - I was having all this, with torment, desperation, disappointments,and all stuff, while my real love was living two streets away from my apartment - after we've met, we've stayed as boyfriend/girlfriend for three years!

Now, we are officially married and in December we'll celebrate twenty five years of marriage!

12