Dora's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I'm not afraid of you, you love me and would never do that to me," I answered back, finally seeing the error of my fears.

"She has at last come to realize the truth, that she will never be able to hurt him like that. Come, let's give them privacy for the night. The rest can wait until tomorrow. She has taken the hardest step. The rest will be easy," the Mother Goddess Danu said.

"Awww man, I wanted to watch!" Eros complained.

"NO!" I said aloud.

"Don't worry my dear I won't let them. You need privacy. Despite your rant earlier at me I do know that women and humans needs privacy sometimes," Zeus replied.

With that last sentence, I knew that all of them had finally left for the night. For the first time that day, I finally knew that I was alone in my own head again.

I got to my feet and slowly began to take off my clothes. All of a sudden, they seemed to confining. I needed Mike as bad as he needed me. I was no longer afraid. As I took each piece off, I folded it and handed it to Mike. When at last I was naked I knelt in front of him, on my knees, setting on my heels, hands on my thighs, palms up, legs spread, waiting for him with eyes lowered, showing him my submission.

"I am glad that you have wised up, but you still have to pay for the last three years of pain you caused me. Once the punishment is out of the way then I will forgive you. I hate to spank you out of anger and not fun, but we need to get it out of the way. Neither of us will be able to get past this if we don't. Come!" he said as he walked toward the bedroom.

I got to my feet and followed. Knowing that he was right, I would not forgive myself until he punished me for hurting him. Ironically, punishment was healing; it was the only way to get past this. He led me to his bedroom. I followed him in and waited for his next command. He still held my clothes. He laid the folded pile on his dresser. He turned to me and beckoned me to him. I felt myself drawn to him and allowed myself to go. When I was standing in front of him, he reached out and took me into his arms.

"Dora, you are my world. I will never let you go. You will never leave me again. I need you. As much as I need you to my submissive, I need to be your submissive. Never leave me again, please," he asked me.

I looked into his eyes and saw how much he loved our dual roles. I too missed being both his submissive and his mistress, "You have my word, and I will never leave you again."

"I hate to do this, but it has been a long time coming. If you had not been so stubborn and had talked to me of your fears years ago we would have worked through them. Now though, we have to deal with your thoughtlessness. Trust me when I say this hurts me as much as it will hurt you. Remove my clothes!" he commanded me.

I removed his clothes for him folding each piece carefully and putting them on his dresser next to mine. When he was finally undressed, he walked over to the bed and sat down. He ordered me over to him and told me to lie over his lap. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and lay over his knees. I heard him open the bedside table's drawer and close it. I remembered what he kept in there and only mildly surprised that he still kept it there. It was the flogger! He was going to flog me. I hated that thing, but knew I had it coming.

"You will receive five strokes for each year you had me wait. You are lucky it is not one stroke for each month," Mike warned.

I hated it when he flogged me with the punishment flogger. It hurt worse than all of the others he had. He kept only that one in the drawer! We kept it there years ago for us to remember to be good. We had both felt its sharp tails bite into our tender skin. I winced as I felt the first stroke of its bite. The second was not any easier. By the fifth stroke, I had tears in my eyes. By the tenth, I was sobbing loudly. By the time the last stroke fell on my tender and red ass I promised never to run from my fears or hurt him like that again. I meant every word I said.

"Now you will receive ten more strokes on your ass because you need to remember that it never pays to run from your fears, but to face them. These will be the hardest to bear. Stand up; you will lie over the edge of the bed with your legs spread wide. The final three strokes will fall on your pussy, the same pussy you denied me for three years," Mike revealed the last of my punishment.

I got up and positioned myself on the bed as he had commanded me. I saw that even though it hurt him to punish me it didn't keep him from becoming excited over it. Oh, how I wanted that hard cock of his in me now. I missed it so much. I thought back to the last time I had him. It was over his desk that night, before the Paul episode. The next ten strokes hurt worse than all the others combined. I dreaded the last three the worst though. I knew those were going to be excruciating. By the time the last fell, I was crying so hard that I could barely catch my breath. I lay over the bed not moving, catching my breath, waiting for the pain to subside to a dull pain. My pussy felt like it was on fire, in more ways than one. As much as my pussy hurt, the flogging had turned me on and I wanted him to bury himself deep inside me. My pussy dripped juices down my legs. I knew they must glisten in the light.

I felt Mike's hands rub my ass softly as he applied some cream to my cheeks. Then his hands applied some to my raw pussy.

"You are aching for my attention, are you not?" Mike asked me.

"Yes please. I need you now. Please don't be gentle either, oh God, how I missed you," I pleaded with him.

"Don't worry! I don't plan to be gentle right now. I need to take you hard and teach you to never deny me again," Mike promised.

I knew he needed to take me as hard as I needed him to take me hard. We both needed this to get past all the pain. Once he did this, he would absolve me of hurting him. I would never hurt him like that again. I would be able to forgive myself also.

I felt his cock enter my cunt with force. I felt him drive all the way to my cervix. He repeatedly battered it with the head of his dick, as if he looked for entrance there too. I was so close to cumming, I needed to cum. I was right at the edge. Just a few more strokes and I would cum.

"You will wait until I say you can cum. You will wait for me to cum first," Mike reacted.

"Please Mike! I am right there!" I pleaded.

"NO! You kept me waiting, I will keep you waiting!" Mike answered.

Mike pounded me for what seemed like an hour though truthfully it was probably only thirty minutes. When at last he came, he allowed me to cum. He rolled us on our sides and we spooned while he brushed my hair with his fingers. Oh how I missed this. I rolled over and looked into his eyes, wanting to see what he was feeling. There was no hurt any more, only his undying love and devotion. I was never going to hurt or push him away any more. How could I have done that to the one I loved above all else?

The stress of the day finally hit me, my eyes grew heavy and I slowly closed them. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought I heard the Gods talking again. I was too tired to pay attention, but I was sure that Mike had answered them. The muses were singing again and Mike joined in the singing.

Islands in the Stream (Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton)

Baby when I met you there was peace unknown
I set out to get you with a fine toothcomb.
I was soft inside there was something going on
You do something to me that I can't explain
Hold me closer and I feel no pain ev'ry beat of my heart
We got something going on
Tender love is blind
It requires a dedication
All this love we feel needs no conversation.

My last thoughts before sleep over took me was what were they plotting now?