Doreen Does, Or Does She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when the phone had started ringing. Knowing that Ben would have left some minutes before, my father had given into impatience and wanted the latest dirty details. Little could he have guessed. The effect on Ben and Doreen was like that of a cold shower. Doreen grabbed her wrap and ran to the lounge to answer the phone. She had an annoyed inkling who it was. Ben straightened up his clothes, tidied his hair, and, popping his head around the door, waved goodbye. That afternoon she drilled that wet cunt until she was sore. Every time she thought she would stop, she thought of that huge hard shaft in her hand. Her pussy would flood, no indeed, her cunt would flood and she would be off in search of another orgasm. She finally stopped when it was time for her husband to arrive home. And even he got to have sex with her that night. And that was a seldom experience in their marriage.

Did Ben get to fuck his Mother-in-Law? Did Doreen get to sample her Son-in-Laws cock? I don't really know. I think Ben probably decided that he had pushed the game far enough, that the possibility of losing Emma was not worth the risk. Doreen probably realised that fucking Ben was not the best of ideas. Perhaps Doreen's husband wised up to something happening between her and Ben. I have no idea.

Doreen didn't miss out though. Don't worry. My father had new and exciting plans for her. He'd promised her a threesome. He'd warmed her to the idea of double penetration. My father duly delivered. With one of the other men, who was an integral member of their group, and as randy as my father. With sufficient verbal suggestion, Doreen soon found herself attracted to him. The threesome frolics that followed were fun for all. I know. I've seen the photographs....

12