Doreen is Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,596 Followers

Raymond dressed nicely and did not do any of the manual labor anymore, but did design many of the larger jobs and looked over all the jobs that his sales people bid. He was late twenties, tall and very muscular. He looked like he could have played football or basketball. I thought it a little unusual for the owner of a successful company to be collecting cash.

By the time I had finished with Raymond, my erection was long gone. I felt funny about getting worked up thinking about Doreen cheating on me and then imagining her fucking someone else. Just thinking about how sexy she was seducing me got me worked up now that she was gone. I thought of how foolish I was for not appreciating her more when I had the chance.

Two days later, Doreen called me and said she was coming back to deal with her problems. We did not discuss any of the details. The following Wednesday, when I got home, she was there. The conversation was less emotional. I asked her for details, but she would not share anything. She did say that if I was going to divorce her anyway, the details no longer mattered. I countered with the argument that if I did not know any details, it was impossible to evaluate my alternatives. This circular logic went round and round for about an hour or so.

I saw that we weren't getting anywhere, so I told her, "You don't even give me a choice. Was it a one-time thing? Is it still going on? Do you love him? Was it more than one man?"

She answered, "Do any of these details matter?"

"Yes, they matter."

"So if I tell you the details, are you going to listen and file for divorce anyway?"

"I love you, Doreen. I don't know why I can still say that, but I missed you. I guess if this is something that has destroyed your love for me, then we probably will get a divorce. But you won't tell me how you feel."

"Robert. I feel ashamed. I feel cheap. But I do still love you. I told you in my letter how sorry I am and how great a person you are."

"Look, Doreen, this is just a start and I can't go forward unless I know everything. I can't stand the mystery and have doubts forever. If I never learn the details, there will always be this between us."

"So, Robert, you don't want a divorce? I can't live my life and fear that one day you will change your mind and kick me out."

"Doreen, I am hurt, but I promise that once I know everything and there is no more deceit, that I will not kick you out. What we have to decide now is about your pregnancy. You said you will not get an abortion, right?"

"Never. I don't want to burn in hell."

"What about adoption?"

"Maybe."

"What about the father if indeed it is not me?"

"I don't know."

"When will you tell me the details?"

"Let me rest up from my trip and try to get a good night sleep. Just the fact that you are willing to go on and not divorce me has given me so much hope that we can work something out."

I slept very little that night. I don't know how Doreen made out in the guest room. She insisted that she should sleep in the guest room and not me. I got up early and did my usual routine then left for work. I left her a quick note, telling her that I would be home right after lunch. I hoped she would still be there.

I arrived around one o'clock and Doreen was still there. She was dressed casually in a scoop neck shirt and jeans. She wore flats. She had no makeup on and her hair was less than what she normally would present herself. We sat in the den and I asked her to just tell me what had happened. As I said, Doreen does not beat around the bush. The following conversation is what I remember with possibly some slight lapses where I am a little vague. Most of it seared into my mind, so it is probably very accurate.

"Robert, I have been having an affair with Raymond, our landscaper. I did not intentionally do this. However, it is not his fault. All the blame lies with me."

"How did it start?"

"I asked our neighbor who did their lawn and she gave me Raymond's number. I thought her lawn looked nice so I called him. He promised to come by the following afternoon. I ran a little late from work, but I still wanted to take a shower. Just as I got out of the shower, the doorbell rang. I did not want to miss him, so I threw on my robe and wrapped a towel around my wet hair and ran to the door."

I knew the robe she was talking about. It was a thin silky type material with floral patterns on it. It ties with a belt and crosses over the front of her body. As she moves about, the overlap tends to gap a little.

"I knew I wasn't dressed appropriately, so I let him in and apologized for my appearance. He said that was perfectly fine, but if I wished, he could come back another time. I really needed to have the lawn done, so I asked him what he needed to give me a price. The neighbor had already told me that he was very reasonable. He said that he needed to look at the complete yard, front and back. I told him the side gate was unlocked and he could go in the back. When he went into the back, I took the opportunity to change clothes. I threw my robe on the vanity and grabbed a white thong. I took the hair dryer and dried my hair partially. Over the thong, I pulled on a pair of baggy casual shorts with a tie belt. I was about to put my bra on when he knocked on the back door. I just grabbed my white button up and buttoned it while I walked."

"He came in and I got him a cold drink. I made one for myself also. He wore a khaki shirt with black trim and RAYMONDS LANDSCAPING AND SERVICE embroidered on the breast plate. In addition she had on black cargo shorts. I noticed how handsome he was. I have never really been around many black people, but I am not prejudiced and he is so nice."

"He told me that he offered complete landscaping and service including mowing and edging. He said that he had plans for weekly mowing along with quarterly landscape maintenance. In addition, if we needed complete landscaping design, he could do that."

"I thought that the quarterly landscape service was a good deal what with the change in seasons and the different plants that could be planted to be compatible with the climate. I signed us up for weekly and quarterly. He scheduled our mowing and edging for the next day and indicated that with new customers, he usually comes by right as the crew is finishing. He could address any problems with me or discuss any special instructions for the next week."

"The next day when I got home, the crew was just about finished with the work. I went inside and put on shorts and a pullover shirt. I wore my bra this time. Raymond rang the bell just afterward. I went to the door and he greeted me. He asked to walk the grounds with me and let me comment on any concerns. The yard looked great. We walked around the pool and he made some suggestions about some landscaping ideas down by the back fence. We walked over there and he began showing me some of the areas where he could plant shrubs and other areas where we could plant flowers. I was concentrating on our conversation when I stepped wrong onto the pool stone my ankle turned sideways a little and I lost my balance. Raymond caught me before I fell and I crashed into his chest while he wrapped his arms around me. He asked if I was all right. It was just a little turn, probably not even sprained, but he insisted on helping me inside and icing my ankle. I sat on a kitchen chair and elevated my foot on another chair. He got some ice from the icemaker and a towel from the rack and proceeded to ice my ankle."

"We talked for a while and he filled me in on how he had come by the company. He explained that he started mowing for his uncle while he was a teenager. He then sunk into an alarming rendition of what it was like to be poor and black from the wrong side of the tracks. He told of how some white people had mistreated him and talked down to him when he was a kid. He could not say anything because he worked for his uncle and he wanted to do a good job for him. He became so frustrated and disillusioned, that he felt himself holding in his emotions without being able to discuss them with anyone. I felt so sorry for him. But I asked him how the company was doing now and he explained how many crews he had and the number of people he employed. I asked about sales. He told me that he had five sales personnel. He had come to our house because another referral on our block was having the lawn done for the first time. Since he was in the neighborhood, he decided to come himself and save the salesperson a trip."

"He said he was glad he did come otherwise he would have missed meeting a beautiful woman. I was slightly embarrassed by that comment, but I did not say anything. He continued to check my ankle for swelling. While we waited, he asked about where we were from. I told him about my parents and how I used to live in Alaska where my parents ministered to a group of people in a remote area. There were both white people and Eskimos there. I explained how growing up around Eskimo people had widened my experience with people of a different ethnicity. I was very proud that I had learned to adapt and love people for themselves rather than their color or ethnicity."

"My ankle was not swelling, so Raymond bid me farewell. He told me that he usually expected payment in cash at the time of service, but that he would collect the next week since he did not want me to put any weight on my ankle. I know now that I should not have been so open with him, but I did not say anything that was not true."

She was obviously telling the whole story. I had asked for the details and true to form, Doreen was providing all of the details. I really did not need these details. I was concerned about how she came to getting fucked by Raymond. She stressed over and over that she was not blaming Raymond, but that he did seduce her from that very first visit.

I asked, "So, Doreen, get to the sex part and how that happened."

"I'm sorry, Robert. I don't know what you want me to say. I am trying to tell you how it happened."

"Okay, how did you come to have an affair with him?"

"He came by the following week and collected the payments after the crew had finished. He was concerned about my ankle, but I told him it was not even sprained. There had been no swelling overnight and I barely felt any restriction in the joint. We talked about the lawn and then he asked me more questions about my time in Alaska. He guided the conversation back to his teenage years where he had felt discriminated against and how it made him feel. He then asked me if I had any different felling toward black people as compared to the Eskimos who I loved so dearly. I told him that race did not matter to me. It was the responsibility of each individual to make his own way in the world."

"He then asked me if I would have any problem knowing that he owned a fairly large successful company. I wondered aloud why he asked that question of me. He said that some white people begrudged the black man having any success. I was stunned. I told him that I did not believe that was the case."

"I was so concerned about his prejudice toward white people that he would not allow himself to see people for what they were on the inside. He admitted that I was right and he felt like I really meant everything that I had said. You know that is the way I am."

"Yes, I know that," I added.

"Robert, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I am about to tell you how I came to have sex with Raymond. Are you sure you want to hear the details?"

"Yes, Doreen, I have to know. Otherwise it will drive me crazy. It can't be any worse than I have imagined."

"Well, here goes, then. Raymond continued to come by to check up on the service. I usually offered him cold drinks, but one time I asked him if he wanted a cocktail. He readily accepted. I fixed us some drinks and we continued to talk. He would smoothly transition from business into a more personal approach about our marriage, your job, my job, etc. I felt comfortable talking to him and asked about him also. He said that he was not married and did not have a family yet. After another drink, he was getting ready to leave. He told me he would come back the next week to visit me with a quarterly review. Then he admitted that he was taking a particular interest in our lawn because I was so beautiful and so approachable to talk to."

"As he got up to leave, he hugged me. Just a little too long. I was unsure of what it meant and I did not want to raise a red flag if it was just a friendly hug. I backed away and appeared uncomfortable. He sensed my feelings and apologized. He said that he probably should not have done that and it might be misinterpreted for a young black man approaching a married white woman that way. I was taken aback by the racial overtones and told him so. He asked me that if he were a white man, would I feel the same way. I assured him that I would feel exactly the same way. The only drawback was that I was married."

"He started to leave and I for some reason, felt badly for him, so I hugged him back and I guess I was trying my best to defuse the racial aspect. He returned the hug. He told me again how beautiful he thought I was. That is never hard to hear and I was flattered. He hugged me again and this time he kissed me on the lips. I was stunned. He kissed me again. I knew this was over the line, but I was worried about how this might end if I showed any kind of disgust because of his race. I don't know why, but I guess I was trying way too hard to make him feel better."

"After kissing me again, he held me tight and placed his hands on the top of my hips and began moving in a rhythm slowly and firmly. He pulled my hips to him and I felt his erection on my stomach. I knew it was his erection. I had seen his cock bulge when I first drew back from his hug. My senses were overloaded and I knew it was a rather large bulge. Sorry, Robert, but it was really large. When I felt him on my stomach, I lost some of my inhibitions. I still don't know why."

"Crazy thoughts were running through my head. I was being seduced but I felt that if I rejected his advances that somehow he would think I was racist. I know that sounds crazy. As I tried to pull away, I told him that this was way over the line. That seemed to set him off on a rant about how I tried to seduce him by coming out of the shower in just a thin robe. Wearing a shirt with no bra and my nipples poking holes in it. Wasn't that seduction? Falling into his arms with my phantom sprained ankle. Wasn't that seduction? He said I was just like all white women. They flirt around and offer a glimpse of the goods, but they really only want to tease."

"I told him that I was sorry for all those things and that I am really not that way. He said he was all worked up and erect. He stepped back and grasped his cock through his shorts. I know that shouldn't have mattered. I should have shown him out the door or maybe even called the police. Something stopped me. I was even getting excited looking at him. He then dropped his shorts and pulled his boxers down and showed me his cock."

"I had never seen anything like it. You know I grew up in a missionary home. His cock was huge. He held it with his hand and offered it to me. I was frozen in time. I don't want to hurt you, but you are the only man I had seen before that and I thought all men were somewhat the same in size. I don't know when curiosity turned to lust. I fought back the urge, but he took my hand and guided it to his cock. I could have pulled my hand away. He did not force me. I let him place my hand on his cock. It is almost as big as a beer can. I could not get my fingers around it. He helped me to stroke it for him and he started oozing fluid out of the end. He told me my pussy was making the same potion. He was so sure of himself. He reached for me and slowly removed my top. He looked me in the eye as he unbuttoned each little button. He moved it past my arms and let it drop to the floor. I was numb. He reached for my breasts and kneaded them through my bra. My nipples were as hard as ice droplets. He undid my bra and I let it fall over my arms. He put his hand down my shorts and panties and touched my pussy."

"He smiled and pulled his hand back out. He touched my lips with his wet finger and told me he knew I was flowing. He told me that I wanted his black cock in my pussy. I was completely aroused sexually. I don't blame you, Robert, but I was starved for sex. He removed my shorts and panties and I stepped out of them. I was completely naked. I helped him with his shirt and shoes. He stood there naked with this absolutely grotesque erection. I did not know what he was going to do. He guided me to the floor and gently laid me back on the rug. I know it was wrong, but my lust was intense. He got between my legs and rubbed his cock against my wet pussy. The head of his cock looked like a medium sized plum. It was dark pink and I have to say it was magnificent. When he pulled his foreskin back and showed the pulsating head, fear overtook me. I begged him not to hurt me."

"So how big was his cock?" I interrupted.

She placed her palms wide apart and showed me. My god, she showed something like ten or eleven inches.

"No way," I blurted out.

Doreen shook her head, "Yes."

I was deflated. For a man to have a cock that big and mine was less than half that. I was torn between love and hate. I should not have asked the question; but I did. Now I knew. A strange rush of emotions came over me. I was drawn to the story. My need to have all the facts had blown up my mind. I was now listening, but an eerie tightness was moving down to my groin. I was not enjoying the story of my wife's transgressions, but I was hanging on every word.

"Go on," I heard myself say.

"As I said, my concern was no longer about what I was doing. It was the size of his cock. I was afraid that if he tried to stick that huge cock into me, that I would be injured. He placed the bulbous head in my slick pussy and pushed slowly into me. Very quickly, I felt the fullness and then the pain as he moved into me. I don't know for sure how much he was into my pussy when the pain vanished and my orgasm started. I cried out, but not in pain. I had experienced my first ever vaginal orgasm. It was so intense that the convulsions made me start passing out. My vision narrowed and a black speckled aura came over my eyes. I saw stars. I was fainting. I did not know what was happening. Suddenly, I awoke from my trance and the orgasms continued one after another. I had heard of some women being multi-orgasmic, but I had no idea what that meant. I know now. I was transformed into a screaming, blubbering, uncontrolled puppet. And he wasn't even all the way in me."

"He tried to push further, but the pain returned. I was now spent. He pulled out and erupted all across my body. His cum spurted from my pussy up to my hair. The volume was massive. His cum was hot and thick. I rubbed it into my body like lotion. I did not even think about having committed adultery until he left. Then as I showered, guilt overtook me. I was so ashamed. Then I replayed the scene in my mind and a strange calm came over me. I knew that my life would never be the same after this."

"That was about six months ago. We fucked every week when he came over. By then I knew that he didn't really collect cash from every customer. He has a modern billing system. Soon, we were meeting in cheap hotels away from our home and having sex two or three times a week. I tried to stop, but every time I tried to break it off, he would pull out his big black cock and I would have sex with him again. And not just sex, I am sorry to say, but wild sex. As I became able to take his whole cock, the orgasms got better and better. I was addicted to his cock. It is so big, so black and so beautiful."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,596 Followers