D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers

They drove back to the bar and Ainsley was sipping a drink. She kissed Gary and then she grabbed Mark and wouldn't let go. "First the cheerleaders and then the guys. God, you two must really love me."

"I think that is a given," Tammy told her. "We all love you Ainsley. Aren't those guys simply amazing? I could ride Chris 'til I die."

"You did Chris?" Ainsley said with eyes wide as bowling balls. "His cock is the size of your waist baby."

"He certified me the last time I saw him. When he put that cock in my ass, I discovered what childbirth was all about. I'd never experienced anything like that before. Now, I'm used to him. He can fuck me anytime he wants," she smirked. "I may be little but I'm flexible girlfriend."

The party went on into the daylight hours. The guys 'certified' all the dancers and they redid the 'certification' on Cherry. They didn't want to leave anything undone.

"We've got to get going, Jamal said to Cherry. "We've got games to play and people to conquer this weekend."

"Thank you. You've made my life balanced again. With everything that happened, my life was coming back together. You three were the missing piece and now; I truly am a happy woman."

"You just take care of our man baby. He loves you more than you'll ever know. We love you with all our hearts. We'll see you soon," Chris kissed her.

Ainsley said her good-byes and they left for the airport. Gina and Brianna had refueled and they were waiting for them when they arrived. They met them at the door in heels and smiles. The three women were all over them before they had the door closed.

Brianna pulled Chris' cock from her face, "We're sorry, we were under strict orders yesterday. We'll make it up to you on the way home." She gobbled him back into her throat and gave him a wonderful blowjob.

Gina grabbed Ainsley and took her into the cockpit. Gina sat Ainsley in the pilots chair and told her to fire up the jet. "I've never been naked at the controls before. I like it," Ainsley smirked. She contacted the tower and was given a position in the queue. She taxied out and got into position. She received clearance and she shoved the throttles forward. When she had sufficient ground speed, she lifted the jet into the air like a pro.

"I could get used to this," she said to Gina.

"Girl, that was pretty. I'm impressed." Gina set a course for Kansas City. I figure we'll drop Rashad off first, then on to Dallas. We'll hit Foxborough and then New York before going home. I sure as hell hope no one has to go anywhere for at least 48 hours after last night and this flight," she laughed. "I still can't believe how lucky we are to have those men in our life. They are wonderful, handsome, and horny as hell. Ainsley, have you ever seen so many fantastic cocks in your life?"

"Actually baby, you haven't been to one of their parties yet have you? The last one at Marks had over two hundred of the sexiest men and women you ever saw. The party went on for four days and I am positive I did everyone at least once. It was hard to walk for a few days but it took a week for the smile to fall off my face."

"Wow, that's hot," she moaned. "That is almost as hot as Thailand was."

"The people you party with at Mark's are celebrities and movie stars. I fucked so many people I had crushes on and I loved it," Ainsley said.

"Go back and party Gina, I'll call you if I need you. I partied hard with them last night."

Gina opened the cockpit door and burst out laughing, "She's airtight and it appears she is really enjoying herself." She closed the door and walked into the cabin.

An hour later, they both took control and sent Ainsley back to the cabin. When the jet landed in Kansas City, everyone was drenched and enjoying their drinks. Rashad kissed the women so long and went to wish his friends well but thought better of it. It was a football thing.

Gina departed for Fort Worth and dropped a very tired but extremely happy Ainsley at the airport. The rest of the flight was a mixture of laughter, moans, and orgasms. Finally, they made it back home, tired but uber satisfied.

Cherry and Mark were sitting at the bar relaxing. She was halfway though the process and she had a wonderful smile on her face. "You are a strange man Mr. Banner. Strange in a wonderful way. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve any of this but I am so glad to be here, with you. I love you Mark."

"The feeling is mutual baby. That is the one thing that hasn't changed." He leaned over and kissed her wonderfully.

Gary sauntered over and made himself a drink. "I just got off the phone with Shannon. She needs you at the office in the morning hon. The alterations are all done. She needs to do a fitting to make sure everything fits perfectly. We can shoot the catalog next week. Since we are shooting here, it will go quickly and we can have it to the printer in time to have it for the opening. I am so happy."

"Not as happy as I am Gary." She leaned over and kissed him sweetly. "Diane has been teaching me so I hope I'll do okay."

"Okay? Shit girl, you'll be a star," Ronnie oozed. "I didn't have half the poise you have and I wound up here," she said as she put the Lingerie Catalog on the bar in front of Cherry. "If I can get there, you can be everywhere."

Gary answered his phone, "Oh great, you're still awake. I'm sure it was a fun flight. Oh she did! WOW! I'll tell Mark. How did she do? Really, that is excellent. I figure we'll have to get her one of her own one of these days. You what? Oh okay. I'll get Jeff or Alan to take the truck out there. How much is there? Okay hon, when do you land? I'll have him meet you. See you soon," Gary said.

"Well, I'll be damned. Ainsley got into the cockpit and took the pilots seat. Of course, she was butt naked as was everyone else. She contacted the tower, got clearance and got in line. Gina said she took off like she was born to fly. Anyway, she flew to Kansas City and never once put it on autopilot. I wonder if there are more deals overseas. I think we're going to need more jets."

"I was thinking about that myself," Mark said. I'm thinking we should look into a 727 or something similar. We are going to be moving a lot of people around."

"Tell me about it. Anyway, the jet is full of boots and shoes for the dancers. I have to get Jeff to take the truck to the airport. Be right back," Gary said as he walked away and called Jeff.

"Merry Christmas darling. What you're getting here tonight is the show product. When you get home, you'll find out that you have one of everything in all the catalogs. All the boots, shoes, hats, chaps everything."

She looked into Mark's eyes, "I have to ask you something. I heard a rumor and I need to know if it is true or not."

"Mark laughed, "Rumors get me in trouble. What did you hear darling?"

"I heard that you've moved me up to your floor. Is that true?"

He studied her face looking for any sign of trouble. He didn't see anything so he smiled and said a simple, "Yes darling, you are the lady of the house."

Cherry threw herself into his arms and she kissed him so hard he could barely breathe. "One of the reasons I ran was because I never thought I would ever hear those words. I love you, I love you baby, I love you. I finally have a closet I can live in," she giggled.

Mark grabbed her and turned her over his knee. He spanked her but it was hard to do, as he was laughing so damned hard. "I love your crazy ass baby. The only way I could afford to do that was to sucker Gary in to paying for your clothes."

"Oh you cheap motherfucker," Cherry laughed. "I'm going to tell him what you said."

"Baby, he's known me his entire life. He knows I'm cheap."

"Cheap, he's so cheap he squeaks," Gary said as he returned to his drink. "Has she figured it out Mark?"

"Yeppers, the coin just dropped. I said she was the loveliest woman on earth, I never said she was the sharpest knife in the drawer," Mark ducked as she tried to roundhouse him.

"We love you anyway Cherry," Gary grinned. "I wasn't kidding; you're the Queen of the Castle. Actually darling you and Ronnie will have double of most things. The two of you will be doing a lot more than the dancers will be. You'll have numerous photo shoots and then there will be a lot of personal appearances and radio and TV. You'll actually have clothes that Shannon will design just for you."

"Did you just say TV? You want me to be on TV. I will screw that up for sure," Cherry yelped. "With my voice, you want me to talk on TV. You're one sick puppy Mr. Edwards."

"We will train you darling. We're going to make you a star," Gary told her.

"I feel like the song from Smokey and the Bandit. 'We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there,'" Cherry laughed.

"We'll get there baby, we'll get there in style," Gary said as he kissed one cheek and Mark kissed the other.

Liquor69
Liquor69
312 Followers