Doris and The Ditmas'

Story Info
He could have any woman who lived on their street.
6.4k words
2.97
48.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
936 Followers

I am married to the biggest, sweetest, huggy bear of a man. He is a great provider and probably the best father a family could have. He has given me two wonderful children, 19 year old Matt and Betsy 18, both away at college and a beautiful home in an upscale suburban neighborhood. Ted has given me everything I could have wanted to live the American dream but, for a time, he no longer had the dominant place in my life. He had been replaced as number one by Kevin Ditmas.

Kevin is the hardest man I ever met. Everything about him is hard, from the chiseled planes on his face, to the sculpted muscles on his chest and abdomen, even in the cadence of his voice when he speaks. He is a retired a Marine Drill Instructor and he has kept himself in as good a shape as he had been in service. He has fascinated me for two years but it wasn't until the Valentines Day party that anything happened between us. Then his cock became what I lived for.

We live in a cul-de-sac, a short dead end street with five other families. Except for the Ditmas', we all moved into this new subdivision together over ten years ago. The Ditmas' replaced the Riley's who moved away two years ago. We were all young families back then, in our twenties and thirties. In the spirit of camaraderie we had started a tradition of each family hosting a party on one of each of six occasions during the year. Each year, at the annual New Years party, we would draw lots to see which holiday party each family would host in the coming year. Over the years we had all become very good friends. I didn't realize how good, in the last two years, until this year.

The Valentines Day party was at the Silverstein's, in their finished basement. It was there that I fell under Kevin's spell. It was close to midnight, we had been eating and mostly drinking since eight o'clock and I was feeling no pain. Three of the other couples had already left and Ted, my husband, had fallen asleep on the sofa next to me. The Silverstein's were busy upstairs cleaning up when a slow song began on the stereo. Kevin stood before me, held out his hand and said, "Dance with me." It wasn't a request.

I took his hand and moved into his arms. He held me properly and where ever I touched him, he felt hard. His muscles were like steel. He danced well and was a strong leader. I followed his lead just as easily as he expected.

"You follow my lead very well," was his compliment.

"Thank you," I said, "it's because you lead very well."

"And you are going to follow my lead where ever I take you.

"What are you talking about?"

"After I fuck you, you are going to do what ever I tell you to do."

"Are you crazy? How can you speak to me like that? Your wife is sitting right there, she must have heard you."

"It makes no difference, you will soon be just like her and you will do exactly what I say."

"What do you mean, just like her?"

"Ellie," he barked, "Go upstairs and help the Silverstein's cleanup."

She rose to her feet, replied, "Yes Kevin," and walked up the steps.

We were alone with a sleeping Ted. I tried to pry myself from Kevin's encircling arms but I couldn't get free. It was as if I was imprisoned by bands of steel. He held me, without effort, pressing me to his body and looked into my eyes.

"You can struggle all you want to, but you are going to ask me to fuck you, and when you do that, you will belong to me."

With that he kissed me and my resistance melted. I stopped struggling and let him continue the kiss. And then I lost it, I lost control of myself. I let him take control of my body. I let him put his hand on my ass and press my belly against his hardening cock. I let him drive his tongue into my mouth as far as he could. I surrendered my body to his hands. He moved me against a wall and one hand went under my skirt and penetrated my pussy and the other pinched a nipple.

I could have twisted away from him. I could have screamed. I could have done a dozen things but I just stood there and let him have his way. I wanted what he doing to me! I wanted it, right there, in front of my sleeping husband. His fingers found my clit and then my g-spot and he made me cum, standing. It was all I could do to keep from falling.

"Ask me to fuck you," he demanded.

"No," I replied.

"You will," he said as he turned and walked away up the steps leaving me incomplete and hungry for more. God damn him, I wanted him!

My nipple was tingling, my panties were soaked. I was leaking down my leg and I was wracked with guilt. What had I just done? I let a man, not my husband, finger me. Bring me to orgasm, control my body, and I did nothing to stop him. What had come over me? What had I become?

"I'm so sorry Teddy," I said to my sleeping husband and then tapping him gently on his face, "Come on. It's time to wake up and go home."

I was hot and horny when we got there but Ted passed out as soon as he hit the bed. I never had a chance to satisfy my desires with him so I used my vibrator and brought myself off, next to my sleeping husband, thinking all the while of Kevin. I didn't see Kevin again until Memorial Day.

It was a pool party at the Morrison's and we got there a little late. Ted went straight to the bar and I looked for Kevin. I saw him at a table talking to his wife and Sally Silverstein. He waved to me and I walked over to say hello.

He said to me, "I was just telling Sally how much Ellie and I enjoyed the Valentines party at her house. I think you had good time too."

"At least to me, it looked like you did," said Ellie, not hiding the innuendo. "Why don't you join us?"

"Maybe later," I said, "Right now I have to find my husband, he is getting a drink for me."

Just then a shadow fell across me and there was Ted handing me my Margarita. Kevin got up to greet him and as they talked I compared the two men. Ted is 6' 2" and beginning to show his 45 years. He is getting a bit paunchy and slightly balding, probably a good twenty pounds heavier than when we married 20 years ago. He was wearing a pair of surfer trunks that came down below his knees because the waist band had sipped below his belly. Kevin at 5' 10", standing next to him with his shaved head glistening in the sun, was wearing a Speedo bikini that showed off his package like it was in a spotlight. Every muscle in his six pack abs stood out in outline and his butt looked as hard a rock. Poor Ted came in, in last place in that beauty contest.

As I looked at Kevin I could feel myself moisten and my nipples harden. Why did he do this to me? I knew that if anything happened between us I would regret it in the long run. I loved Ted and I loved my family, I don't want to risk my good life to have an affair with this man. Why am I attracted to this arrogant, insolent.....gorgeous hunk of a man?

A while later all my drinking caught up to me. The poolside bathroom was occupied so I went inside to use the one in the playroom. When I opened the door to leave Kevin was waiting for me.

I never got a chance to step out before he pushed me back inside and locked the door behind him. Before I knew it, I was in his embrace and he was kissing me. I went to put my arms around his neck but he pushed them back to my sides so he could slide the straps of my one piece bathing suit off of my shoulders. His fingers were punishing my nipples in a way that caused me to gasp and lose control of myself. He used my tits to guide me and made me sit on the toilet seat. He moved between my knees and his hands slid the Speedo down onto his thighs. There it was in front of me, his uncut cock standing up, just as hard as he was. Just like it was chiseled out of stone, bulging veins and all.

I looked up at him, my eyes locked to his. "Go ahead," he said, "Take it in your hands. I know you want to."

My hands came off my lap; they didn't belong to me anymore. One above the other they wrapped themselves around the shaft. It felt like a warm steel pipe. I lightly twisted my hands around it reveling in the texture and rigidity of it.

I had to, I wanted it for so long, and I did, I made love to it. I kissed it, I licked it, I took him in my mouth and I sucked on it. I swallowed as much of it as I could and as I was humming on it there was a pounding on the door.

"How long are you going to be in there? Come on, I have to pee."

It was Ted. Kevin grabbed my head and wouldn't let me go as he replied, "Give me a couple of minutes, I'm having tummy trouble."

"Are you going to stink up the toilet?"

"Probably, go upstairs, I might be a while."

We heard Ted grumbling as he moved away and before he was up the stairs. Kevin, who had been holding my head and slowly fucking my face, came in my mouth. I was swallowing and coughing, my naked tits bouncing as I laughingly realized the absurdity of it all. I had just sucked a man off with my husband on the other side of the door.

A week later I got a call from Ellie Ditmas, "Doris, can you come over for lunch, I have a problem I would like to talk to you about. I think you can help me solve it."

Now she and I have never been that close and I couldn't help but wonder why she had called on me for help but I agreed to lunch with her. I had nothing else to do that afternoon. When I walked in at noon she greeted me with a kiss on my cheek and seated me at the dining room table, I saw it was set for three so I looked at her quizzically.

"When he heard you were coming for lunch, Kevin decided to join us," she said, then called out, "Kevin honey, come on down, Doris is here."

When Kevin walked into the room all he was wearing was a towel. A small towel, just like a kilt and it was tented in the front. Every muscle on his chest and belly stood out like it was outlined with a magic marker; his thighs looked like tree trunks. His body, under arms and chest were shaved hairless.

"Isn't he magnificent," breathed Ellie into my ear, "just like a Greek statue. You are so lucky he wants you. Once he fucks you, you will never want any one else. You will finally know what a real man is. He told me about when you sucked him. I'll bet you want to do it again. Go ahead, take the towel off of him, look at that beautiful cock again."

Listening to her, it was like I was mesmerized. I reached up and slowly stripped the towel from his body. There is was within reach, the cock that filled my dreams for a week. My mouth was watering and my pussy was flooding. Her voice filled my ears; my hands were waving in front of it.

"No, you can't touch it with your hands or lips until you ask."

"Please," I said, "I want to."

"No, you know what you have to ask for."

"But I'm married."

"So what, so am I. You're a slut just like I am."

"Please," I said, "I want......" I knew what I had to ask, I just couldn't get it out. She goaded me.

"What do you want?"

"I want him to fuck me." I said it!

I wanted it, and with that surrender I gave up my life, my soul, my family and everything I held dear. He took my hands in his and lifted me to my feet, his eyes locked on mine. I vaguely felt Ellie's hands undressing me as his hands cupped my cheeks and his lips covered mine. When I was stripped he lifted me straight up like I was a feather and I wrapped my legs around his waist, Ellie was behind me, still whispering in my ear.

"Go on; lower yourself onto his cock. You know you want it, I can see how wet you are. Go on, fuck him, give him what you want to give him. He deserves it, he deserves you, he is the man who you need. Fuck him and show him that you want him the way I do."

I did just what she told me to do. I was lost in the fog of desire and I lost myself at the same time. I lost everything I had held dear up to that time. I gave my body to Kevin Ditmas. I let my cunt swallow his cock, I took him into my core. I came with an intensity I had never experienced before. I came in a blinding frenzy that caused me to lose consciousness for a moment and it left me limp as a dish rag. I would have fallen to the floor if he had not been holding me.

When I recovered my senses I was blubbering, crying, "Oh my god, oh my god, I never knew, I never knew how good it could be. Thank you, thank you."

Ellie was still filling my ears, "Aren't you glad you listened to me? Aren't you glad you asked him to fuck you? Aren't you glad you gave yourself to him? You are going to belong to him now just like I do. He will make you just as happy as I am. You and I are going to be sister sluts for him and I am going to have you to play with too. Look at that magnificent cock; it's still hard for you. Go on, show him how much you appreciate it, make love to it."

I was so far gone with orgasmic pleasure I agreed to everything she said and I went down on him and sucked him hard again and then I begged him to fuck me again. I actually begged him! He fucked me three or four times that afternoon, I lost count of how many times I asked or how many times he did it but I know I came at least twice each time. Probably more than that, I was semi conscious half the time. Ellie had me too, I was in orgasmic heaven.

I called home at five o'clock and I left a message on the answer machine that Ted should order in pizza, I would not be home for dinner and not until sometime tomorrow afternoon and he shouldn't worry, I was alright. I didn't tell him where I was.

For the next twenty four hours I was a sex slave, my body wasn't my own. Kevin and Ellie ravaged me every way they wanted and I willingly gave myself to them. I was a mindless slut and I sucked and fucked them any way they could think of. I didn't think about my family, I didn't think about my husband, I didn't think. I was immersed in a sexual nirvana that was beyond anything I could have imagined. I was hooked.

They released me in the late afternoon the next day, after I cleaned myself up and we had a chance to talk. I was still high on my sexual endorphins when I listened to their instructions, I wasn't my own person anymore and I was never happier. I belonged to them, him more than her, and I thought it to be the most natural thing in the world. It was what I wanted.

I was preparing dinner when Ted came home early.

"Where the hell were you last night and today?" Were the first words out of his mouth followed by, "I called the house twice today and you weren't home then either?"

"I was at the Ditmas'."

"All night and today?"

I answered him calmly, "Since noon yesterday."

"What the hell were you doing there for a day and a half that you couldn't come home?"

I took my time before I answered him and then said, "They were fucking me."

"What!" he said as he sunk into a chair. He looked like I pole axed him.

"You heard me. They were fucking me and I loved it."

"I don't believe what I just heard," he said.

"Believe it," I replied, "I went there to have lunch with Ellie and things just happened. I'm not the same woman I was when I walked in there and I will never again be the same woman you married. I love you still, but just not the same as before and not the same way that I feel about them, especially him. You are just going to have to live with it. I am going there every time that they want me, for as long as they want me, and that's that. Accept it."

"Like hell I will. I'll teach that little weasel not to poach on my woman," and he stormed out the door as I protested, "Ted, wait....."

Forty five minutes later I got a call, it was Kevin. "Come and take him home."

It was a struggle to get him out of there and into our house. He weighs almost twice as much as I do and is almost a foot taller. He was crying as I bathed the blood off of his face and his body and he was mumbling, "I don't want to loose you. I love you. How can you do this to us?"

I got him bandaged and into bed and he passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow. I felt so sorry for him when I crawled into bed next to him

"I love you too honey, this is just different," I whispered. It was only five o'clock but I fell asleep too, I hadn't slept much the night before either.

At nine o'clock the phone woke me up, it was Ellie. "Kevin wants you over here right away."

"Ellie, I only had four hours sleep."

"Now!"

"Yes Ellie."

"Who was that?" Ted mumbled.

"Just Ellie," I said, "go back to sleep." and he did, he just drifted off.

I was there in five minutes, all I was wearing was a tee shirt, a skirt and flip flops. They were waiting for me naked, seated on each end of the sofa. They indicated that I should sit between them. All I could look at was Kevin's cock as Ellie's fingers traced circles on my belly, under my tee shirt.

I heard Kevin's voice as I drifted into my subspace, I was already in my trance.

"I want you to repeat what we told you this afternoon to make sure you understand what has happened and what will happen to you. I want to hear you say it. Hold my cock while you do it."

I moaned as she caressed my tit and I stroked his cock. "I belong to you and to Ellie."

"Oh god," I exclaimed as I came just from her touch.

"My body is your playground and I am your toy.

I will come to you whenever you call for me.

I will do whatever you want, when ever and where ever you want.

I will never refuse your wishes.

I will always wear a skirt and never a bra or panties when I am summoned.

I will be allowed to have sex with Ted no more than twice a week. No other man or woman can have me."

"Good girl," he praised me, "now suck my cock."

As I turned to him and placed my lips on his cock, I raised myself up on my knees with my ass in the air. She lifted my skirt and then I felt her fingers enter my ass and my pussy. When he came, I did too, I felt the earth move. They used me until they sent me home at four in the morning and I crawled back into bed next to Ted. He mumbled something about the time but I was so exhausted that I fell asleep immediately.

When I woke it was after 10 am, Ted was standing beside me offering a cup of coffee. He obviously hadn't gone to work. His face was a mess, his ribs were black and blue. "We have to talk," he said.

"You look awful," I responded, "Are you hurting much."

"My ribs," he said, "but only when I laugh."

"Not much to laugh about is there?"

"No, not much, do you mind telling me what's going on? What's happened to you and me?"

"I don't know how to explain it."

"You tell me you are fucking them. You spent a night and two days with them and then last night too, and you can't explain it! And then you tell me I have to accept it and that's it? Are you leaving me, do you want a divorce? I get my ass whipped for what? I don't know! You owe me more than that!"

"I don't want to leave you. I don't want a divorce. I love you. It's..... I don't know.... an attraction. A sexual attraction."

"With him, with her? Do you love him?"

"No, I don't love him but I want him, her too. When I am with them something happens to me, something sexual, mainly with him. I think I have had a repressed the attraction for him since they moved in but it just came out this summer. When she calls and tells me he wants me I have to go to him, to them both. I can't explain it."

"And you expect me to accept this?"

"Look, nothing is going to change between us. I'll still keep the house clean, make your meals, do the laundry; your home will still be a happy one. We never make love more than twice a week and he will let me continue that, in fact it might even be better with what I am learning from them......."

"He will LET YOU make love to me twice a week? What the hell! Is this what you want?"

"Please, honey let's give it a try. I don't think you will regret it and I don't want us to split up."

He surprised me, he grudgingly gave in and in our twice a week sessions I tried to fuck him to death. Not that I wanted to kill him, but to keep him so satisfied that he didn't look for a third session. It worked pretty well even though I felt his heart wasn't in it.

murphy621
murphy621
936 Followers
12