Doris' Itch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Just as quickly as he had started, Andy left my pussy to finish it's orgasm of its own accord as he pulled back away from me and the table.

"Mom I am so desperate to make love to you before my hard on explodes all over the carpet," he almost sounded as if he was pleading, but then I felt his hands take a firm grip on the flesh of my hips and two seconds later the hard head of his cock nudged against the lips of my still orgasming pussy.

The sight of Andy rearing up to enter my pussy from behind must have turned Toby on no end as I felt his cock swell & twitch even more. I had never felt him being so swollen & huge inside of him before; this threesome lovemaking must be a great turn on to him as well as me.

Then it happened, Andy entered me in one long slow deep thrust that filled me to the hilt.

Oh God, I had never had two thick hot young cocks in me at the same time before. It just blew me away. If you have never experienced it for yourselves ladies, then it is going to be hard for me to give adequate description to match the sensation feelings of love, lust, desire, and wanton, abandoned sex I was now feeling. I had two wonderful thick length of young manhood piercing me at each end; I was skewed on hot meat that throbbed of its own accord deep inside my mouth and my pussy. I almost choked as the head of Toby's cock swelled at the back of my throat and I pulled backwards only to thrust myself hard against the base of Andy's cock.

In perfect unison Toby & Andy both withdrew until their fine weapons were almost pulled out of my flesh scabbards that sheathed their weapons of pleasure. I bet they smiled to each other in their sense of power as the both eased forward deep into me again in perfect unison. 'Wonderful, Wonderful, fucking wonderful,' my mind & body screamed at me.

I was surprised that Toby had managed to last so long inside my mouth, cementing his status as a truly wonderful, considerate fine lover; but now I knew all three of us were going to trip the light fantastic at warp speed.

Andy and Toby's hips worked in perfect unison & partnership to slowly fuck in and out of my pussy & mouth as their pace gradually increased. Time seemed suspended as I was pleasured by such an amazing fucking at each end of my body by two young horny guys with cum filled balls slapping against my pussy and chin.

Suddenly Toby reached down and thrust his hands into the top of my basque and pulled my enormous breasts out to freedom, making me winch briefly in pain at the sudden tugging, only to be instantly overwhelmed with pleasure as my erect nipples slid between his fingers and he cupped the weight of my swinging breasts in his hands.

I don't think it is possible to excite more erogenous zones than were currently lit up by the attentions of my fine lovers. My body & senses just couldn't handle it anymore as my great tits meshed together to form a hot sweaty cleavage in Toby's hands. My throat tensed against Toby's thick cock and my pussy muscles' clamped down hard on Andy's cock and I tore myself apart as an earthquake of an orgasm devastated me entirely. My lips closed tightly on Toby's cock and I drew in my breath, creating a vacuum, around his meat literally sucking the first thick wad of spunk out of his cum filled balls through the hot length of his rod. Toby just groaned loudly "Yes..... Oh, Yes,....... Mrs B, Oh Mrs B," as he shot wad after thick hot wad of spunk into my mouth and throat.

I swallowed eagerly and then desperately as it just seemed never ending. I loved its salty creamy taste & texture as I swallowed it down my stretched throat.

The sight and sounds must have just been too much for Andy as he watched his mom swallowed Toby's dick whole; and felt his mom's pussy trying to wring every drop of spunk out from his balls.

"Mom I'm cumming....... I am filling you with my sperm," he cried out loudly as my pussy muscles pummelled the length of his still hot meat as it slammed into my pussy and his hips slapped hard against my ass.

My knees wanted to give way, but I resisted and thrust my ass up & back to meet his last few frantic, spirited thrusts. Suddenly I felt his weight increase on my back as Andy slumped forward and one hand slid under my arm to knock Toby's hand off my hanging breast. Andy gripped my nipple and used the mass of my breast to pull himself forward trying to implant his crotch inside my pussy. His final hot spurts filled my pussy to overflowing, I was awash in spunk and to be honest, I was thoroughly enjoying myself with me two young lovers.

Toby slowly pulled his softening spent dick out of my mouth and collapsed into the settee to watch Andy finish his orgasm and suffer the abuse of my pussy on his invading dick as Andy slumped over my back. With Toby gone I was able to support my weight on both hands on the table top. This allowed Andy to reach forward with his other hand to maul my other swinging breast.

"Your tits are so hot & heavy Mom," Andy exclaimed as I winched a little under his rough treatment.

Finally his hips & cock came to a standstill as he lowered his head to kiss my shoulder before whispering in my ear, "Mom I love you so much."

I was nearly in tears from the love shown by my lovers, and that I felt so totally fucked & satisfied.

I pushed up on my arms, giving Andy the cue to pull out of me.

"Collapse on the settee next to Toby," I instructed as I turned and sat on the edge of the coffee table trying to recover my breath. All three of us panted so several minutes, taking huge gulps of air. I looked at my lovers sat side by side and watched them stare open mouthed at my huge heaving breasts that hung over the now empty cups of my basque.

We mutually admired each other for long minutes as we recovered from our fantastic bout of lovemaking.

When I had finally cooled down and recovered my breath I looked at my young lovers and asked "Are you hunger for more?"

They both nodded as they watched my breasts swing in reaction to me pushing myself up off the coffee table to stand in front of them.

"Ease your knees apart," I commanded and they complied.

I stepped forward and placed one knee on the settee between Toby's thighs and reached over them to grip the back of the settee with both hands as I carefully eased my other knee up and between Andy's thighs.

My swinging breasts were now only an inch from their amazed faces whose eyes were wide with the vision of hot flesh in front of them.

"Eat boys," I instructed, and they needed no second telling as they tilted their heads forward & opened their mouths to take a hot erect nipple into each and their hands came up to take the weight of my beauties. Their mouths drew heavily on my horny nipples and I thrust my chest up towards them in appreciation & my ass seemed to thrust backwards, probably in the subconscious hope of another hot prick being available to fuck me from behind. 'Shit girl are you now craving a foursome,' I wondered to myself, feeling the itch return to my pussy, 'My god you are!' I finished the thought.

The adoration of my breasts by Andy & Toby was akin to hero worship, especially by Toby who has lusted after my breasts for as long as I have known him; and it felt so wonderful to be shown this love after the barren months of my marriage recently. But I needed more, I was becoming insatiable!

"Andy, gently slide your middle finger into my pussy and frig me slowly", I instructed.

I felt my breast sag slightly as he released some of the support and his hand slid down across my basque covered stomach to reach my juice matted mound. Two of his fingers spread my wet lips apart & I felt some of the still hot spunk drip down onto his thigh before he inserted his long strong finger deep into my love tunnel. He cupped my hot mound in the palm of his hand as he slowly started to twist his finger deep in the depths of my honey pit.

With my nipples being pleasured by two mouths and my pussy by Andy, I still wanted more!

"Toby, gently slide your finger down & very gently play with my clit please", I almost begged in a sultry voice.

Andy eased his hand down a little and Toby's finger instantly found my love button under its hood. Electricity arced through my entire body linking all of my pleasure zones; and I knelt there panting like a bitch being favoured by the neighbourhood mutts. I was loving every minute of this amazing stimulation. My nipples ached and my pussy creamed under the joint administrations of Toby and Andy. Slowly my hips gained a life of their own as they started to pump against their fingers.

Girls, I would thoroughly recommend a threesome to all of you, there is just so much extra stimulation and pleasure to be had all at once, especially if the threesome is with two young guys who are dedicated to pleasing you! Having never discussed sex and lovemaking with another woman, I don't know if all women cream juices continually when so sexually excited? But I certainly seem to with the caring attentions of Toby and Andy.

This was just heaven and I am convinced that Andy & Toby were thoroughly enjoying themselves as well. Their eyes twinkled mischievously as they looked up at me over the heaving slope of my tits as they continued to suck and lick my nipples.

I took one hand off the back of the settee and reached to my breast to gently remove Toby's other hand to guide it round onto my ass. He instantly cupped the underside of my full ass cheek and started rubbing. I had to grab his hand again and guide it to the crack of my ass. Here I guided his finger tips into my ass cleavage and ran his fingers up and down my flesh. I shivered in absolute delight each time a finger tip passed over my tight asshole. That sounds such a dirty word for something so sensitive during sex.

In reply to this additional sensation my nipples hardened even more, as did my clit; and my finger encased pussy just creamed more juices. I was bouncing like some druggie taking a massive hit on their drug of choice.

Even though I was acting like a slut, I didn't want to sound like one; I so desperately wanted to instruct Toby to slide his finger in my ass as I so desperately wanted to know what it would feel like and I could wait until I was alone in my bed or den to find out. I needed to know NOW what it felt like to have a finger tease & penetrate my ass.

As I continued to hump myself on their fingers and tongues I grabbed the back of Toby's hand and placed it directly over my tight little hole. He looked up at me with questioning eyes, and I nodded in return. I felt his middle finger press against the O of my ass, his eyes questioned some more, and in reply he applied a little pressure.

I felt his finger press hard against me and I enjoyed this new feeling, but I still wanted more, I wanted to hit the most base level possible, I wanted to feel him penetrate my ass; I wanted it so much.

I stared into his still questioning eyes as he continued to tongue my nipple & frig my clit with his other hand. I had three fingers of pleasure in such close proximity on three stunning and exciting pleasure zones. I was so close to cumming I just need that final stimulation to add to the waves of sensations overwhelming my already maxed out senses. I nodded to Toby again but he only increased the pressure and didn't penetrate my now hunger ass. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to cum, and I needed to come now. I urgently reached behind me and firmly griped the back of Toby's hand. Before he could react I pushed forward on his hand and felt a massive surge of instant pleasure as his middle finger sunk into my tight ass.

Andy's eyes shot upwards in surprise as he felt Toby's finger brush against his own through the thin membrane of skin separating my pussy & ass.

I had no time for considering his thoughts as I screamed out aloud "YES, BRING ME OFF; Bring me off with your fingers now.

Andy twisted & thrust his two fingers in and out of my pussy while Toby sank his finger to the second knuckle in my now stretched ass, and also rubbed my engorged clit with his finger at the front.

I humped, screamed and creamed.

My heaving breasts thrust their heads back hard against the settee as I bounced on the settee and nearly smothered them in flesh.

Time had no meaning as waves of pleasure drowned my ass, pussy, clit, mound, basque covered stomach, and each heaving breast with a limpet mouth firmly attached.

"OH FUCK GUYS," I screamed not caring about my language to my two shocked young lovers. "OH GOD," I continued to scream as I nearly bit off their penetrating fingers with my pussy & ass muscles.

I sagged against them as all of my energy was consumed by my orgasm. My pussy just clenched like an epileptic and my ass clamped tight around Toby's finger. My orgasm just seemed to roll on forever.

Finally I just couldn't support my own weight any longer and I had to climb off my lovers as my orgasm finally faded and I glowed in the heat of its magnitude. On weak legs I stumbled backwards until I sat on the edge of the coffee table, my breasts heaving as I fought for breathe.

Toby and Andy just sat there gob smacked after feasting on my breasts and rounding it off with frigging my clit, pussy and ass. I had obviously blown their wildest dreams and fantasies out of the water. I was sure that they would be wanking over that memory for many months to come.

It was Toby who recovered first, which didn't surprise me as he was the most experienced of my male lovers. Pushing himself up out of the settee he stood in front of me with a stunning rampant hard on which I feasted my eyes on. Slowly he reached out for my chin and gently angled it upwards as he bent down to kiss me on my full hungry lips. Our tongues danced briefly as we passionately kissed each other until Toby broke the kiss much to my surprise.

He reached down to grip the back of my calves and lifted them and swivelled me around on my ass on the coffee table until my legs were lined up with the end of the table. Surprising me further I felt him raise my legs until I started to lean back on the table. I had no choice really as my legs rose high and he gently eased them wide apart to gaze at the now spreading lips of my pussy. He was quietly and confidently taking control of the next stage of the evening.

Once my legs were vertical and at ninety degrees to my now prone body, Toby eased himself in closer to me until the swollen head of his rampant cock brushed against the sodden lips of my spread pussy.

"I hope you need this as much as I do Mrs B," was all he said before he eased his hips forward and slid his full length of hot meat into my ever ready pussy.

"Yes Toby my love I do need it as much as you do," I huskily panted. I wasn't sure that I had the energy left for this but I seemed to have an unlimited supply of lubricant easing from my pussy as Toby started to take deep confident thrusts deep into my love tunnel.

"Mom that looks more amazing than seeing Toby screwing you for the first time last week, "Andy praised us, "Can I join in or is this a private party?" he laughed out loud.

"Feel free," Toby beat me to the answer, the cocky little shit. But then again he was stood confidently over his best friends mom with her legs spread wide giving her a table ender.

What surprised me the most was that Andy swung his leg over my stomach and settled down so his hard length pointed straight at my sagging breasts as they rolled on my chest in response to Toby's thrusts down below. Andy cupped the deadweight of my huge breasts in his hands and cupped them around the hot length of his cock and sighed out loud "Your tits are so ..... so amazing, ..... and I am so lucky."

He just stayed crouched above me as he rubbed my breasts around his weapon that looked loaded and cocked ready for action.

By now Toby had established a good rhythm and pace as he plunged his meat to the depths of my spread pussy with a firm grip on my stockinged calves. With Andy perched over me I couldn't see Toby, but I could sure feel him inside of me as he fucked me thoroughly, my pussy now becoming tender but craving the attention it was still receiving from my young lovers.

Toby pulled my legs closer together so they rested against his shoulders and my closed thighs now meant I could fully feel his full balls slapping hard against my pussy. He slid his hands to the top of my thighs so he had a good purchase on me so I didn't slide on the coffee table as he rogered the depths of my sodden pussy.

Andy' thumbs had now reached my cherry red horny erect nipples and he was gently brushing his rough skin across the tips of the sensitive teats. Very, very slowly Andy started to rock his hips back and forth sliding his length between the forced cleavage of my tits and I loved this sensation as he thumbs continued to tantalise my nipples.

"Yes fuck me with your hard cocks," I cried out coarsely, to be rewarded by Toby fucking into me harder, faster and deeper than before.

"I want your cum, fuck me," I begged loudly and was rewarded with Toby's cock twitching deep inside of me as he tensed and then groaned out loud and exploded another thick wad of hot spunk into my well creamed & fucked pussy.

"Oh yes Toby you stud fill me with your cum," I cried in appreciation, but after the third spurt he suddenly slowed his pace as he came to a standstill deep up to the hilt inside me as I rewarded him with a satisfying but tired orgasm that washed over his prick with my juices. Toby had run out of stamina which wasn't surprising after such an energetic evening of mutual lovemaking, lust, desire and wanton sex. Slowly he pulled his softening prick out of me and lowered my legs back to the floor before collapsing back into the settee again.

I expected and wanted Andy to blow his wad over my hot full tits, but he surprised me by gently releasing my tits and climbing off me.

"Andy?" I asked.

Only to feel him lift me legs up and wide as Toby had done.

"Mom I love you so much and I want to fuck you again as your pussy is the most amazing thing I have ever felt."

I didn't get chance to reply as he guided his prick between my swollen & tender pussy lips and thrust forward crying out, "Oh Mom your pussy is so hot and wet around me. Your stockings feel so sexy rubbing against my chest."

All I could do was grab the sides of the table to stop myself being rodded off the table by my thrusting son. Despite being fucked, frigged and licked countless times this evening I just felt honoured and horny to have my son fucking me senseless as he hammered into me with a lust and passion that he hadn't shown before. Our fucking became animalistic and rough as he reached forward to roughly grip my huge tender tits in his hands for purchase as he fucked hard into me, slapping his hot balls against me until I thought my pussy was going to be covered in bruises in the morning.

For all the rough treatment, I loved it. In a way it reminded me of Helen fucking me with her huge phallus in the lingerie shop on Monday and I instantly orgasmed at the thought and memory. Poor Andy must have thought he had caused my pussy to cream around his banging cock, and he was partly right. The thought of having a 69 on the coffee table with Helen filled my mind, imagining Toby and Andy fucking each of us at the same time just blew my mind and seemed to extend my orgasm indefinitely as my hips humped on the table, thrusting back against Andy's pounding cock.

"Cum deep inside me my lover, spray my full pussy with your seed," I begged and Andy renewed his efforts as sweat ran down his face in his effort to please his momma.

"Take me son, fuck your momma hard," I encouraged. He looked up into my eyes as he sprayed his last seed deep inside me.

"Momma ...... Momma ..... I ..love ....you ... so ... much," he grunted as his hips ground to a standstill and he cock twitched for the final few times still deep inside of me. He eased my legs off his shoulders and let them wrap around his hips as he eased forward to crush my heaving tits with his chest as our gasping mouths closed together for one final hungry kiss to conclude our evening of incestuous sex.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers