Doris Takes Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CKit
CKit
19 Followers

Eve's eyes were glittering as she stretched out on the bed beside Doris's face. "How do you like getting fucked by two cocks, Doris," she said sneeringly. Her answer was a louder moan from my wife. "You like this, don't you," Eve went on, "You like feeling their cocks inside you? You want them to screw you a bit harder? Just tell them!" Eve's hands were back on Doris's tits, working her nipples round and round. "Go on, Doris, you'll get a better fuck if you tell them how much you like it."

Doris opened her eyes and looked at Eve. "Yes," she muttered drunkenly. "Yes, I like it." In between the moans and gasps, her voice was a croaky whisper. "Yes, I like fuck.... want more fuck.... fuck me.... more.... harder...."

John and Mike, both twice Doris's age, then started to fuck her in earnest. Both cocks rammed hard into her pussy and arse, sometimes alternately and sometimes both at the same time. Doris's body started shaking, she was gasping, panting, moaning, whimpering, crying, all at the same time, as she started to cum again. And her next climax came quickly, her head shaking from side to side, her back arching, her pretty orientalish face twisted up as the power of her orgasm hit her again.

Both men started to cum with loud gasps and groans as they fucked Doris in a final frantic double shagging. At last they released her and she lay slumped on the bed, spunk running down her thighs. As everyone subsided and we drew breath, Eve looked very pleased. "Must do this again," she remarked. She looked down at my half naked Doris now spreadeagled on the bed, still gasping for breath. "There's still lots more things we can do with her....other things....lots more fun we can have....next time...."

CK

CKit
CKit
19 Followers
12