Dorm Daze Ch. 03

Story Info
A boy continues to hang out with his big boobed friend.
1.5k words
4.59
41.2k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hitomi and I made it back to her dorm fairly quickly. We had just done some things I'm not too proud of, considering my current relationship status. Looking at her large breasts and thick thighs, I couldn't say I wouldn't do it again though. It was clear that I lacked self-discipline and control.

She received a text message. "Oh shit," she said. She was looking very hot and bothered. "My roommate is home. I don't want to do anything with her being there. There's no privacy in these fucking dorms!"

My permanent hard on was getting sad. "Umm, okay okay, what should we do then?"

"There's a parking lot over here. Want to pull in there and make out?"

She had me at 'there's'. The car tires squealed as I turned into a local parking lot. It was a structure that was essentially abandoned, at least at the moment. I figured if we parked somewhere in the back, we could get away with it, without making a scene. I had a feeling that this would be a memory I would both be looking back at, and also regretting, for a long time. I had Rachel in the back of my mind, small, skinny Rachel who I thought I was attracted to. But here to my right was Hitome, an exotic, beautiful, incredibly busy girl who, for some reason, was totally in to me and wanted to make out with me in my car. Rachel was thin as a rail, prim, and proper. Hitome had big boobs and a big butt, both of which I could sink my teeth into and bury my face in. The way she looked at me with her big eyes was so unlike anything I had seen from my current real relationship, at least for as long as I could remember.

As we found a place to park, she fidgeted uncomfortably in her seat. I could tell she was ready to go. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her hands groping her large busom, adjusting it to look somehow even plusher in her tight white tank top. When she pushed them together, they exploded over her bra's threshold, and the overboob alone was vastly larger than any breasts I had ever touched before, let alone my small breasted girlfriend. This was a real woman; my girlfriend was nothing in comparison.

I put the car in park under the shadow of concrete, and leaned back in my driver's seat chair. "That was the hardest ride of my life. And from the looks of it, it was the hardest drive of yours." She of course was referencing my throbbing cock, which, while not massive by any means, was creating a noticeable pipeline in the upper thigh of my jeans. She seductively climbed over the center console of my car, her wide hips rotating with surprising finesse, and put one knee on either side of me. The position she was in could not have been comfortable, as my car is a sedan, not an SUV, and her knees where pinned in between me and the hard plastic of the car. She showed no signs of discomfort however, and in fact looked like she was in heaven.

Her finger slowly traced up the center of my chest, her large breast bulging in front of my face, and her thick thighs tenting over my lower torso. She tossed her long dark hair back messily behind her, resting her smooth arms on my shoulders. My hands found comfort on her hips, kneading them and feeling the curvature of her meaty thighs. She leaned back a bit, puffing out her massive chest. Her two gigantic round orbs were dripping with sex appeal, begging to be sucked like sweet delicious melons. "So I have a question for you," she said, a slight hesitation in her otherwise low and sexy voice. I could barely keep my mind straight.

"What's that?" I asked.

"What do you like about me that your girlfriend doesn't have?"

For a second, guilt knocked on my brain's door and asked if anyone was in there. The blood rushing towards my cock proved too strong. Her huge tits were literally inches from my face, essentially on a tray being served up to me. One of her hands reached up from my shoulders and stroked the back of my head, through my hair. "I mean, um, you're really beautiful. Cool, smart. I feel like we could hang out forever..." She slowly gravitated towards me, her breasts gracing my face gently. My right hand pushed underneath her tight booty shorts and felt the softness of her butt cheek, pinching it gently and massaging it.

"Is that all?" she asked. She rotated her chest, her breasts lightly tapping me on either cheek. The white fabric of her small tank top was pressing into my face, my nose peeking over into her cleavage. Her mouth was now hovering next to my ear, her heavy breathing pumping heat into the left side of my brain.

"Well... you also have a few qualities that I find simply irresistible."

She laughed. "Are you talking about my breasts, dirty boy?" She plunged forward, trapping my head between her pillow-like chest and my car seat. I nodded, or made what was meant to be a nod, and probably a muffled 'yes.' "Boys are always looking at them. Boys love them and girls hate them. I can see in their faces how much they hate me when they seem my boobs bouncing around. Their boyfriends always stare, and their packages bulge. But they're never my type. I like cute, skinny boys, boys that I can take home stay there with. You drive me wild, Jack. And knowing you like me over your skinny, small breasted girlfriend makes this all the hotter."

I felt like I was going to explode in my pants. Somehow, I felt like I was thinking the same thing she was. We were on the same playing field sexually right then and there, basking in the darkness of our actions, celebrating the evils of passion. Her irresistible body urged on me, begging to be touched and groped, like feeling for a light switch in the dark. My face was consumed by her enormous rack, and my hands reached up and cupped her supple breasts in support. There was so much flesh and body her, my two hands were simply not enough. I kneaded and squeezed, gently of course, and my fingers seemed to want to sink in. I had never experienced anything like this in my life, and today my life had completely changed.

She pulled back a bit, and I was able to look up at her. Her eyes stared back down at me, and in that moment, there was a clear connection between us, a heat that pulled us together. My faced resting between her boobs, her lips approached mine and I tilted up a bit. Our lips locked together in a wet passionate kiss, our tongues wrestling in our mouths. Every suck of the mouth left my manhood begging for more, grasping desperately at her soft, plump cushions. She made soft mmm sounds as we made out. Her head moved back and forth, left to right, her body slowly dancing in place like she was giving a lap dance. "Your girlfriend doesn't have tits like these, does she?" she quickly blurted, in between kisses.

"No she doesn't," I replied trying to keep up. She bounced up and down, her large and now disheveled breasts jiggling in the process, rippling like a round ocean. Our crotches were grinding together; if we were naked, we would be having sex in this position for sure. And god did I want to. Her grip on the back of my head tightened and she thrust me hard into her tits. I kissed and bit them furiously. They wrapped around my head, smothering me in their silky smooth embrace. I felt so safe and warm in her bosom, a feeling I had never felt with my current girlfriend.

And all of a sudden, she paused. She didn't pull back, so my face was still resting on her chest. "I think I feel something." Sure enough, it was my phone. She pulled it out. Rachel was texting me. "Can I look at the text, baby?"

"Mmhmm," I replied.

She looked at it. "She's asking if you guys are going out tonight. She wants to know what you want to eat."

"Tell her I am too busy with homework and I can't make it."

She paused for a moment. "I told her Mexican food." She noticed the confused look on my face. "I like that you are dating a girl with no boobs and no ass. It makes our moments together so hot. While you're on your date, I'm going to send you pictures of what you could be with." She smiled and winked at me. "My dorm is across the street. I can walk home." She kissed me hard on the lips. My whole body quivered. "See you hun."

I couldn't tell if she was upset or not. The drive home was difficult, and I was now considering what to do. Should I break up with my girlfriend, or was Hitome just using me for some sick game? I thought the hardest part of college was supposed to be the classes.