Dorm Floor Bitch v. 02

Story Info
Michael grows into his new role.
889 words
108.4k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since my first sexual experience in my dorm. I had a hard time keeping my mind off of it...every night I would lie in bed tossing and turning, and I couldn't get to sleep until I had masturbated. It had felt so good...his huge black cock in my mouth...the warm, salty cum dripping down my throat. I was so horny, I had forgotten that I had suddenly become a bisexual!

The next week I absentmindedly went into the showers. Suddenly it hit me...there they were again, those huge, muscular calves and big, black feet. I sat there for a second, and, without really thinking about it, pulled the curtain aside and stepped into the same shower.

"What the fu..." he started to say. But then he recognized me, and a devilish grin spread across his face.

"Well well. If it isn't the little slut. Back for more, eh?"

I nodded meekly, staring down at his crotch. His dick was already starting to harden...my own meager member was also starting to stand up. Wordlessly I got down on my knees and started to play with his cock with my tongue. I slowly started to massage his balls.

He moaned a little, and whispered "mmm...that's a good little slut."

His cock by know had grown into the monstrous shaft I had seen in my head while I had jacked off that whole week. I paused for a second to admire it. It was huge, at least 7 inches, and thick and meaty, uncut skin clinging tightly. A few veins stood out on it. The mushroom head blossomed out at the tip, a tiny drop of pre-cum dripped from the slit. I lapped this up gingerly, then I gently slid my lips around the head.

Before I knew it, my back was against the wall. He was humping my face, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I instinctively started breathing through my nose, remembering how I had nearly gagged last time. Within a minute he was fucking my throat, shoving his cock in and out with deep, powerful thrusts. He grunted, and once again I felt the hot, sticky cum oozing down my throat.

He left me there in the corner, but as he sauntered out, he said "You're about to get real popular around here, little bitch."

What did that mean? Was he going to tell people about me? Oh God! I was scared to death, but in spite of myself, I was excited...

The next day I was in the shower again, when a guy suddenly came in. I shrunk back against the wall, covering my dick hastily. He grinned and said. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you."

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Heh...Ron told me about you. He tells me you like to suck cock..."

I guessed that Ron was the huge black guy. Apparently he was serious! Before I could say anything, the guy dropped his towel, and there it was, his cock, already standing at attention. Instantly my revulsion dissipated and, before I knew it, I was sucking another hard, juicy cock.

By the end of the month I had, as Ron had said, become really popular. There were about 6 or 7 guys who would just stroll in while I was taking a shower, and I would suck them off.

About two months after my first experience, I was in the shower again. Suddenly, not one, but three guys came in! By this time I was truly a slut, so, grinning, I got down on my knees. They stood in a triangle around me, three naked guys standing around my kneeling, naked body, cocks hard in anticipation. For a good half an hour I sat there, slowly sucking one cock at a time while gently rubbing the other two.

By now I had gotten to be an expert cock handler. I could tell when a guy was about to come by the way his cock tensed up and started to throb. I deftly manipulated the cocks, until suddenly I could feel the cocks in my mouth and hands start to tense up...I pulled my mouth off the cock I was currently sucking...

They came all together. Three juicy cocks, dripping with my saliva, spewed delicious cum all over my face and chest. The three guys moaned loudly together, wave after wave of juice shooting onto my waiting body. As the waves of pleasure subsided, they took turns cleaning the excess off in my mouth, then left, grinning satisfactorily.

They left me there in the shower, lying in ecstatic exhaustion. I was covered in cum. It was dripping down the sides of my face, seeping out of the corners of my mouth. It was dripping slowly off of my chin, onto my chest, a pool of delicious liquid building up on my sternum. It didn't take much work for me to come myself, my own juice mingling with the copious fluid pooling on my body.

I don't know how long I lay there, in the shower, cum dripping down my face. I'm surprised nobody found me. All I could do was lay there in ecstasy...I was the dorm floor bitch, and I was loving it.

CHECK FOR DORM FLOOR BTICH v.03 COMING SOON!

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
slavesindeeslavesindeeover 7 years ago
very nice

more more more love it

pleaseuseme18pleaseuseme18about 12 years ago
Damn!

Whew! So hot! I love that he just KNOWS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep it coming

Sounds like a real life adventure in sexual awareness and identification. And so damn hot! Move over, I'm next.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Super hot

I loved your story, very hot. Nameless spontaneous sex always turns me on, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot

I definitely want to see more of this story.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Black Cock Party I service a couple of black cocks at a party.in Gay Male
Neighborhood Bitch A young man gets turned into the neighborhood bitch.in Gay Male
Jacob's Little Sister New guy at college learns to be a bottom.in Gay Male
More Stories