Dorm Floor Bitch v. 04

Story Info
Michael becomes Michelle - finally a true bitch.
1.3k words
118.1k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTINUED FROM DORM FLOOR BITCH V3

After that night, when I had gone into the guys room and he had fucked my ass, I had an inspiration. I had laid under his bed, cum leaking out of my asshole, my own cum coating my chest, as the guy who had just fucked me rammed his cock into his girlfriend. I found it so erotic, I had almost passed out...her moans of pleasure, her dirty talk...

From that experience, I had come up with something so kinky, it got me hard just thinking about it. A few short weeks earlier, I would have been disgusted by the thought of it, but now it was only turning me on...

I was going to crossdress.

It took me about a week to gather all of the necessary materials. I made trips to Wal-Mart, buying inconspicuous girl clothes. I bought a cloth miniskirt and some cloth panties and bra, and a pink T-shirt that said "Princess" on it. I bought some long girl socks and even some small heels. I did it stages, and as I checked out, I wore the air of a boyfriend who was running errands for a controlling girlfriend...no one suspected anything.

For about a week I secretly tried the clothes on. While my roommate was out I would put them all on and strut in front of the mirror. I even wore the panties and bra under my clothes, so that I would get used to wearing them.

Suddenly a miracle occurred. I walked into my dorm one day and all of my roomate's stuff was gone. There was a note that said "Micheal: I got an apartment off campus, so I moved out. You have the room to yourself." I almost cried tears of joy.

From then on, I would spend whole evenings dressed like a girl. I would lounge about in my panties and bra, and a few times I couldn't help but masturbate, coating the panties with my semen.

I decided I would take it further. I went to the mall and into Victoria's Secret. I was enraptured by all the choices, but I finally settled on some cute pink and black panties and bra and two lovely pairs of lace lingerie, one black and one white.

I even went to a local store and purchased some make-up. I had been in musicals in high-school, so I knew the basics of makeup...base, rouge, etc.

For another week I reveled in my newfound feminine side. I got used to the feeling of the panties, which could usually contain my small cock, and the bra, which I had found a way to stuff that looked quite realistic. I got used to the heels and to putting on makeup. I had never felt so kinky, so dirty...so GOOD...

Finally I had worked up enough confidence that I decided I would try it out for real. I decided to go and slide a note under the door of the guy who had fucked me earlier...as I did my heart was racing. Was I ready to do this? Would he be OK with it? Might he be so disgusted, he would tell the whole world about it?

I honestly don't know how I calmed myself down, but 5 minutes before I was to meet him, I was staring at myself in the mirror. I really did look like a slutty girl. My long brown hair was meticulously combed, and fell seductively over my shoulders. My face was made-up nicely, and I had on some very red lipstick. My fake breasts poked out under my skin-tight brown "Dirty Girl" t-shirt, which was ended about an inch above my short white cotton mini-skirt, leaving a very taut, inviting tummy. I looked HOT.

With trembling hands I opened, closed, and locked my dorm room door, and sashayed down the hall. I passed a guy who I had seen before...and to my great relief he did not recognize me! I even caught a glimpse of him staring at my tits as I passed by.

I showed up at the door and knocked gently. He came to the door and opened it. He started, but soon recovered, and grinned wolfishly.

"My, little slut. Don't you look pretty?"

I nodded meekly, then stepped gingerly in. I looked in the corner of the room and saw another guy. He was big and muscular, with a beard.

"Don't worry, girl. This is Hank. He's going to enjoy some of you too."

Hank grinned as well and asked "What's your name, slut?"

It only took me a second.

"Michelle."

"Well, Michelle, let's see what you've got, hmm?" said my host. He immediately unzipped and dropped his pants and boxers, leaving his flaccid cock hanging in the open. Without hesitation, I smiled seductively and sashayed over. As I gently lowered myself to my knees, I took the cock in my hand and started to rub it between my fingers. As it hardened, I slowly began to lick the head of his cock.

"Mmm..that's a good little slut."

I looked into the corner and saw that Hank had his cock out and was slowly rubbing at it, staring at me as I serviced his friend. Once the guy was fully hard, I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked in deeply.

"Heh...you like the way my cock tastes, don't you, you little bitch..."

I nodded demurely, and closed my eyes...

Suddenly my backside was being manhandled. Hank had slid over and grabbed my ass, and before I knew it I was bent over a small table. I continued to suck my host's cock. He moaned slightly. I felt Hank slowly hike up my skirt, then slowly slip off my panties. I moaned into my host's cock, waiting for the familiar squishing sound of lube squirting into Hank's hands...

Suddenly I felt a push against my ass. Before I could react, Hank had brutally split my asshole with the head of his cock. It hurt like hell! I screamed, but it was muffled by the cock in my mouth.

"Calm down, bitch. Hank's going to fuck your ass bareback, like a little whore."

Sure enough, I felt my insides burn as if they were about to tear as a huge cock slowly grinded into me. Tears started to trickle down my cheeks, and I could feel as it smudged my make-up a little. It was really painful, but I was starting to moan a little, because it also felt so good.

"Heh...you are a little slut, aren't you?'

I moaned into his cock again, and nodded weakly. Hank continued to push in, until he was impaling my ass with several inches of hard, throbbing cock. He started to push in and out slowly, fucking me with long, hard strokes. I slowly started to rock with the motion, my lips sliding across my host's shaft in rhythm with the cock thrusting deep into me.

For what seemed like an eternity the fucked me there, rocking me back and forth, onto and off of their cocks. My mind was clouded over with an intoxicating mix of pain and pleasure, and a mental image of myself, dressed as a whore, with two huge cocks spitting me like a roasting pig.

They came at about the same time, one after the other. They grunted and shot their loads, deep into me, far down my throat and way up into my ass.

I don't really know how many times they fucked me that night. I lost track of time as they switched places, taking turns fucking my mouth and my ass. They came several times, and they started to pull out and shoot all over my body...

I don't know how I got back to my room, but I remember waking up on the floor. I was still dressed in my girl clothes. They were soaked with dried cum. All of my clothes and my hair were caked with dried seed; my makeup had been destroyed, lines had formed in the mascara where fluid had dripped down my face.

I got up, took a shower, and went to bed. I was now truly a dorm floor bitch.

And I was loving it.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Cute Little ThingCute Little Thingover 12 years ago
love it

wish I could go back to college and do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great!

i LOVE it more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awsome!

Can't Wait to hear more!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
A Sissy's New Daddy Billie is forced to be a sub-sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Discovered At the Gym Ch. 01 Closet sissy is found out and seduced to submit at the gym.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter son is found out and made into family's new daughter.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories