Dorm life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers

As John's orgasm subsided and his cock began to deflate Bob let it slip from his mouth and he just stared at it. Then he heard John speaking "That was unexpected! Nice but unexpected, thanks."

Bob stared up at his friend "I never did that before."

"Well for a beginner you did well. That was really nice." Then as John looked down he noticed that Bob had not cum yet, that he had stopped jacking himself. He took hold of the smaller mans shoulders and drew him up onto his feet. Then turned him around and sat him down on the bed and sat next to him. He reached out and took Bob's dick into his hand and began to gently work it. "Did you like doing that?" he asked Bob. Bob looked at his new friend and answered "Yeah, I did. I never even thought about doing that but I liked it."

John asked him "Would you like to stop or would you like me to return the favor?"

Bob stared in disbelief, "Would you? No one ever has."

"One good blow job deserves another" John answered as he slid to the floor between Bob's legs and licked the head of his cock before sucking it into his mouth. John was able to get Bob's entire cock into his mouth with no trouble and sucked him as he slid his lips up and down the shaft always pausing at the top of the stroke to roll his tongue around the head a few times. Bob was so lost in the sensations of his first blow job and his new found sexuality that he did not last, could not last long and in just a minute or so released his sperm into John's mouth. John did not pause he simply swallowed it all, then released his new lovers cock to plop down against his leg.

John returned to sit next to Bob on the bed and Bob stared at him and looked into his eyes. What he found himself doing next surprised him even more than taking the cock into his mouth had. He leaned over and placed his lips on John's then as their lips met he let his tongue slide out and caress the lips of the man who had just sucked his cock . John responded to the kiss by opening his mouth and allowing the other mans tongue to slide into his mouth and over the tongue that had just been soaked in sperm. They slowly fell back onto the bed together and lay in each others embrace not wanting to release the kiss.

It was only a few minutes and Bob was surprised to find his cock hard again as he lay in John's arms. "I did not think you were gay." Bob said.

"I'm not." John answered. "I prefer women, but I can have fun with a man. I guess I'm bi. On the other hand I have done this before, and I can't say I ever enjoyed kissing and holding a guy afterward the way I am now so maybe I just had not found the right one."

Bob lay there for a few minutes quietly, kissing and touching the other man's body. Then he stopped and asked. "Have you ever... I mean what's it like to ... Have you ever done anal?"

John chuckled "Yes I have."

"Have you done it to somebody else or had it done to you?" Bob asked.

"Both and I think I like it, it's different and I will admit to having a hardon while I'm getting fucked. In answer to your next question, it doesn't hurt as long as you use lube and take it easy at first, until the other guy gets used to it."

Bob again lay there for a few minutes quietly contemplating while he fondled Johns cock and balls. He was thinking about how it felt to suck a cock, mostly about how much he enjoyed it. There was pleasure in his own orgasm and the release involved there but he had experienced pleasure of a different kind while he had had Johns cock in his mouth. It was just so damn sensual and he wanted to do it again. But he was also curious and wanted to experience things. He had asked John about anal sex and it was in the front of his mind. If oral sex was this good and if he liked sucking cock this much, what would it be like to have a cock in his ass. He had put his finger in there a couple of times while masturbating and it did heighten the sensation and it didn't hurt but to take that monster up his butt, that was something that made his dick throb. At that point he made a decision and turned to John, "Would you fuck me, please. I want to try it."

John smiled back at him, "I think I would like that but not tonight. I don't have anything to use as a lube and I'm too big to do it without, I wouldn't want to hurt you." And then as he said it he kissed bob again.

The kiss took away some of the disappointment but Bob was still worried that he had done something wrong and offended his new lover. John sensed the disappointment and fear Bob was feeling and he did not want his new friend to be put off so he began kissing his way across the soft down that grew on Bob's chest, So unlike the coarse dark hair on his own chest. He began to get lost in the softness of Bob's skin and hair as he worked his way down. He paused and gently licked then sucked a nipple into his mouth and played with it before continuing his trek down across his lover's stomach to the light hair around his manhood. He again took Bob's dick into his mouth and began a slow sucking action as he let it slide into and out of his mouth. Constantly using his tongue to heighten Bob's enjoyment.

Bob had not released Johns member during the time his new lover moved to take his dick in his mouth and that had forced John to turn on the bed and in the end put his own dick near Bob's face again. Bob stared at it as he worked his hand up and down the shaft while John sucked his own cock in smooth fluid motions. The thought running through his head was "I'm in heaven. This is the most wonderful thing I have ever felt." And as those thoughts ran through his mind he leaned his head over and took John into his mouth again.

Bob savored the taste of his new lovers cock and the texture of it against his tongue. He slowly fed it to himself, sliding it down into his mouth until he could take no more, then he let it slide back out and ran his tongue over the head and licked the underside of the head. Than brought a groan and a shudder from John who returned the favor and did the same to Bob's cock. The two continued in there mutual gratification until John began to jack Bob's cock while holding the tip in his lips and sucking the head then for a second time that night Bob came into John's mouth and John savored the taste of the mans cum before swallowing. Bob kept working John's cock thru his orgasm and really did not want the experience to end but his ministrations to his friend had the expected effect and soon after Bob came John followed suit, blasting another load into Bob's mouth. This time Bob did not swallow it but instead turned and kissed his lover sharing the cum with him. As the two men broke their kiss they laid on the bed and Bob snuggled against his new lover and fell asleep.

John did not want to wake the man who lay against him and he was enjoying the closeness and warmth as her ran his hands over the down covered body next to him. "Well I may have trouble finding a girlfriend here but apparently I found a boyfriend." He mused as he drifted off to sleep.

Bob woke first the next morning and in the fog of waking found himself naked in a strange bed and in the arms of another man. Then it all came flooding back and the tightness in his gut was replaced by a flood of warmth as he remembered the activities of the previous night. The warmth of his memories were suddenly replaced by fear. "Was John just drunk? Was he going to wake up and through me out of his room and call me a queer? What am I going to do? I liked it so much I don't want it to end." He could feel John's hard cock nestled between his legs and pushing against his balls. "God, what a glorious feeling." Next ran through his head. He just lay there afraid to move and wake the man who last night had been his lover. Afraid of what might happen.

A bit later John began to wake and he too lay there wondering what Bob's morning after reaction would be. In some ways it would have been easier if Bob had returned to his own room during the night. Then neither would have to face the uncertainty in the morning light. John was fairly sure that Bob would not run away screaming. He fell into the role to easily last night and his interest to genuine. But would he have second thoughts this morning. John had his arm around Bob and decided to take a chance. He started to slowly stroke the other man's stomach and lower chest. At first he felt Bob stiffen under his touch than almost immediately relax. So he allowed his had to travel a bit farther down with each stroke until his had was into Bob's pubic hair then onto his dick. At that touch Bob melted back into John's embrace. John continued to fondle and stroke his lover. Finally Bob spoke. "I was afraid you'd wake up and chase me out, call me queer or something."

John chuckled, "No, I wouldn't do that. But the question is, Do you have any regrets?"

Bob did not hesitate with his answer, "None. I like it and I liked you doing it to me and I especially like doing it to you. I still want more too. That is if you want to."

"Yes, I want to and as long as we both do we can continue. But I don't want you getting all jealous on me if I happen to meet a girl or if my girlfriend comes to visit for a weekend or something. You need to remember that I like pussy as well as cock."

Bob laughed a bit, "Ok but it goes both ways. I've never had a girl but if I get the chance, I'm going to try it."

Now John chuckled again "Who knows maybe we can share. I wouldn't mind you doing my girlfriend. I'm not sure how she would feel about it but who knows. For now though, we have something going here."

At that pronouncement he kissed Bob's neck. Bob responded by turning and kissing him back and offering his tongue to John's mouth. The two were soon lost in a kiss and John found how eager Bob was as a lover. Bob slid unasked and uninvited to John's cock and started his day off with a morning blowjob. This time though he did not allow John to return the favor. He jerked himself off while administering the oral gratification to his new boyfriend. Bob quickly came into his hand and he continued for a minute or so until John once again shot his seed into Bob's mouth. Bob rolled the cum around in his mouth savoring the taste and realized that this was the third load of cum he had taken and he already craved more. He decided he really like the taste of cum in his mouth.

After their morning sex they laid together a while longer before rising to dress and get breakfast. They walked to the cafeteria together like any number of other group of two or three or more giving no indication of what had gone on the previous night. Once done Bob wanted to go to the small general store that served as the bookstore and grocery for the campus. He had a mission, he wanted to get something they could use as a lube but he had no idea what to buy. On the way across campus he confided to John what he was up to as well as his ignorance. John laughed at his eagerness and told him that either K-Y or Vaseline would work but K-Y was better because it was easier to wash off. Bob succeeded in his mission and wanted nothing more than to return to John's room. Again John laughed at his eagerness, "Bob, in the last 12 hours you have given me three of the best blow jobs I have ever had. But man I am not superman. Let me rest and recover for a while then I will gladly give you what you want."

Bob looked sheepishly at John, "Ok, I'm sorry to push. I guess I'm a little excited."

"Don't worry about it. Let's find something to do a while and then later we can head back to the room and fulfill your fantasies."

They spent a few hours in the student union and library and then had lunch before heading back to John's room. Once there John closed and locked the door behind him before folding Bob into his arms and kissing him passionately, letting his tongue dance around his boyfriend's mouth. As he kissed Bob he began to undo his pants and expose his cock. John immediately went to his knees and drew him into his mouth. John worked Bob's cock until he spurt his cum into John's mouth. Then stood and kissed him. "That was for being so eager. Now are you still ready fro more?" John asked.

"Hell yes! I can't wait to feel you inside me." Bob answered. As he returned the kiss John had started. In minutes they were both naked and on John's bed. John urged Bob onto his stomach and grasped his hips in order to get his ass into the air a bit and exposed his asshole for easier penetration. He took the K-Y from Bob and put a little on his fingers and smeared it into Bob's ass crack and around his hole. Then slowly slipped a finger in and gently worked it back and forth. "How's that? Does it hurt at all?" John asked as he finger fucked his boyfriend.

"No, it feels good. Give me more." Bob answered.

John responded by adding a second finger then a third, slowly stretching the muscles around Bob's ass so that he could fit his cock in with no trouble. Once he had three fingers inside him and had worked them Bob was groaning and pushing back onto John's hand. John used his free hand to add some lube to his cock and positioned himself behind his friend. He removed his fingers and placed the head of his dick at Bob's backdoor and slowly pushed. His massive meat began to enter his boyfriend's virgin ass and in no time the head was completely inside and he stopped to let the other man become accustomed to it before pushing a bit more and working his length slowly inside. It took a couple of minutes but soon his cock was fully inside Bob's ass and he stopped. "How do you feel now?" John asked.

"Full, but like nothing else I ever felt. Fuck me. Soot cum in my ass. God I want this so bad." Bob answered.

John began to stroke himself in and out of Bob and increased speed and stroke as he went. When he started he had both hands firmly planted on Bob's hips then as they got moving he no longer needed the leverage and reached down with his right hand to find Bob's cock. It was hard and straight and he fondled his cock and balls while he stroked in and out of the smaller man's asshole. John was enjoying the fucking he was giving Bob's ass. And while he was ding it he ran his hand over the soft skin and fine light hair that covered Bob's back. "I could get used to this one." John thought while he pumped. "It's almost as good as a pussy and he doesn't give me half the crap I get from my girlfriend." Then he felt the tightening of his balls and the cum rushing in it's unstoppable journey up his cock as he gushed cum into his boyfriends asshole. He held his position after cumming and he slowly began to deflate and soon he popped out with a squeeze from Bob's sphincter. Then he collapsed on top of Bob. "Well what do you think? Was it all you hoped and expected?"

Bob turned beneath him and kissed him gently on the lips. "It was better and more than I had hoped. I want to do it again, maybe tonight? Maybe I could do you, if you want me to."

"I'd like that. Right now you wore me out." John answered as he kissed his new lover. "Interesting" he thought "even his face is soft" As they held each other and drifted off for an after sex afternoon nap. One of many they would share.

builder216
builder216
1,288 Followers
12