Dorm Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit, Q. I'm gonna cum right now, better move your hand." I felt my balls shaking and my cock getting even harder, growing in Quentin's hand. Instead of removing his hand he started jacking me off. He pumped my rod three times and then pulled it all the way back to the base of my dick. My cock exploded! The cum flew to the other side of the room and hit my desk and lamp. Quentin stood in front of me holding my dick and I splashed him on his chest. He pumped me again and pulled back my dick, another load erupted almost hitting his chin. My knees almost gave way. I heard myself stutter as I shuddered. Then I heard deep, guttural moans coming from my throat.

"Unnh, unnnh, oh, Quentin, unnh, unnh, dammmmnnnnnn, uhhhhn, shiiiittt."

When it subsided I realized that I had a stranglehold on Quentin's still hard staff. He started quivering himself so I started to pump him up and down. He released my shaft and stood in front of me. I got a most perfect view of his tool with my hand riding up and down. I placed my other hand beneath his sac and pressed gently. With a grunt Quentin released his load, BAM! Right in my face. I felt it hit above my eye and on my mouth. I heard him let out a nervous little laugh and then "...sorry..." but he was lost again. I continued pumping him and he continued pouring out. The other shots hit my chest and arms, and still another hit my dick. The warm fluid felt kind of nice against my hot dick. Soon, Quentin was spent. I released his manhood and we both sat down on my bed.

I guess instinct made me lick my lips. I was stunned at first to realize what I was doing or tasting. Not gross at all. I always thought semen would be awful, but it was kinda like sweet sweat. Not like piss or anything else I imagined.

"Damn, Quentin, you don't taste too bad." I joked.

He was silent, just breathing real heavy, his limp dick laying to the side over one leg, just as mine was.

"Man, that felt good. I never came like that before. Shit, Jim, I don't know what to say. I mean, I didn't mean for this to happen, honest. I really had no idea..."

"Aw, man, lighten up. Look, it felt just as good to me too. I don't mind, really, I don't. It don't bother me, guy."

"It doesn't. Fuck, I thought I was in all kinda trouble when you started cumming. I just knew you were gonna blame it on me. I thought my ass was gonna be kicked outa here for life."

"Naw, nothing like that, man. It really felt good. Damn good. Shit, I wouldn't mind feeling like that for a long time." I couldn't believe I just said that, here it comes...

"Really, you'd like to do that again? Damn, me too. Man, I could get use to that."

"Quentin," I was more somber. "You do this a lot, I mean, with other guys?"

"Aw no, man. I've never, ever done anything like this before. Really, I could never go up to somebody and jack them off. This was different. I don't know why, I mean, you were drunk and stuff and well... hell, you were just there."

"Yeah, I know. Look, I wouldn't wanna make this a habit, but, you know, if you ever need... well, I mean, every once in a while we could... you know."

"Yeah, right. Shit, I'm getting hard again already."

So was I. Just talking about it was making me erect again. And watching his dick grow was stimulating me even more. I reached down and gently held his cock feeling it grow in my hand. He did the same with mine and in no time we were both hard as rocks again. We pumped each other for a little while both just looking at each other's dicks and not letting our eyes meet. Then Quentin got up and walked between my legs. He put his dick right on top of mine and started rubbing them together with both hands. It was the weirdest feeling I ever had. And the sight was pretty excting, too. Two purple heads being masturbated at the same time. My head would poke out a little farther than his from time to time.

Quentin continued this for some time, his head thrown back in ecstasy. Before I realized it my hips were pumping back and forth. I reached down and grabbed his hips and started rocking them back and forth. We were both in the throes of extreme pleasure. Then Quentin stopped abruptly and released our dicks. He moved back a little way and got on his knees. I raised myself to my elbows to see what he was up to. When I did I saw his head go down to my lap. Then I felt the warm presence of his mouth surrounding my glans.

"Oh, shit, Quentin. Oh, no man, you better not... no, man, I can't hold it."

He didn't stop just continued letting my dick fuck his mouth. His head bobbed up and down, his warm tongue surrounding my shaft. I couldn't speak anymore. Seeing this sight of my shaft disappearing into Q's eager mouth was almost too much. I felt my balls rise again. But before I could do anything, Quentin released me from his lips.

"Shhhh," he said, putting his fingers to his lips. Then he slipped on his warm-up pants, unlocked the door and left, closing the door quietly behind him. I was left lying across my bed with my boner at full attention crying for attention. I felt... well, I felt heartbroken. That's the only way to describe it. Like I had been left out or abandoned. Then I started getting pissed off. What the hell does he take me for? Did he come to his senses or something? Did he have second thoughts? What was he up to?

I was about to get up from the bed when the door opened. I reached frantically for something to cover myself with when I saw it was Quentin again.

"What the shit's going on with you?" I whispered hoarsely to him.

"Nothing, shh, just lay back down." Quentin whispered back pulling his pants off again. He had brought something else with him but I couldn't tell what it was. He immediately got back on his knees and returned to his work like nothing else happened. I couldn't continue arguing with him when I felt his warm mouth around my cockmeat again. He just put the head in his mouth and with his hand he pumped on the base. Damn, I was lost again.

He continued pumping but he removed his mouth. "Jim?"

"Uh hmmmmmm?" I moaned.

"You ever wanted to screw a guy before?

****

What could I say? No? Well, yes, the answer was no. I never wanted to screw a guy before, at least before tonight. With what was happening tonight, now I wasn't so sure about the answer. Quentin held me in one hand, and with the other reached down and brought up a small white tube, kind of like toothpaste. He released my tool and opened the cap, squirting a good amount in his hand. It was a clear gel. He rubbed his hands together and then started to rub my dick with his hands.

"K-Y Jelly... for lubrication." he said matter-of-factly.

I didn't ask him where he got it or why he had it. He just continued lubing my dick making it glisten even more. Then he squirted more in his hand and reached below him. I thought he was lubing his own dick this time. Instead, I looked up and saw him rubbing his hand between his legs beneath his scrotum. He was greasing his asshole up real good.

"C'mon up here," he said. He reached out and grabbed one of my hands and helped me up out of the bed.

"Yeah, over here by the dresser." He stood in front of my low dresser and grabbed it by the edges. He was bent over sticking his ass in the air; his legs were spread wide and his asshole was staring me in the face.

"Go ahead, Jim. Do it to me!"

Throwing all caution to the wind I grabbed my slippery dick and placed it against the opening to his anus. I heard him expel a little moan when we touched. My dickhead was rockhard again, but it looked way too big to ever go inside of that little puckered hole.

"Go ahead and push, yeah, just push it inside. I'll relax, you go ahead, but slowly.... OOOOOHHHHHH!"

Penetration! I just pushed forward a bit and the tip of my head disappeared inside of Q's behind. The feeling was like a wave overtaking my groin first and then sweeping to the rest of my body. I felt my dick spasm. No, I wasn't cumming I was growing. His anus had a deathgrip on my dick, and it was like squeezing a balloon. All the blood was rushing to the head of my dick and I was getting larger inside of Quentin.

"Ooooh, take it slow, Jim. Slow, slow, oooohhh."

Little by little I fed myself to Jim's butt. I watched as I slowly inched inside of him, my full length being swallowed up. After what seemed like a half an hour I was all the way inside and just waited to him to get use to the size. When I felt the tenseness in Quentin's buttocks subside I started to pump back and forth.

"How does it feel, Quentin?" I had to know. It was feeling so fantastic to me to have my dick massaged so tightly that I wanted to make sure that at least he was feeling some pleasure.

"It feels wonderful. Ooh, like someone jacking me off from the inside. C'mon, pump."

Always the one to oblige I began to rock back and forth. I felt his anus relaxing on each thrust. Before long we were bouncing along in rhythm, his backward presses coinciding with my forward thrusts. Quentin managed to stand somewhat upright with his legs spread and I grabbed the top of his hips and began poking upwards sending my petrified meat back and forth. I glanced around his side and saw his own dick bobbing up and down with each poke. I reached around and grabbed his big dick, holding it and masturbating him in time with my thrusts.

It wasn't long before my balls began to swell and that familiar feeling started welling up inside of me. I released his dick and placed both hands on his thighs. My thrusts became deeper and deeper and more determined. He knew what was about to happen and he grasped the dresser again, bending over as he did so. I looked down and saw the white ring around Q's asshole where the jelly had foamed. Deep, deep inside I buried my man-sword, pulling it out almost to the crown around the head, then thrusting it back in. Finally, that peak feeling when your dick tells you "THAT'S IT!" I pushed myself completely against his bottom and held myself inside. My body started shuddering and finally I felt my dickhead explode for the second time this evening. This time I spent my seed completely inside of Quentin's beautiful buns.

When the spasms subsided we were both unsteady. I removed my wilted member from Q's butt and sat back down on the bed. Quentin sat next to me, his dick still at full attention.

After about five minutes of heavy breathing Quentin spoke up.

"You mind if I jack off, Jim?" he asked plaintively.

"Yeah, I do, Q boy. I do mind that you jack off," I answered.

He looked at me puzzled.

I said, "It wouldn't be right to have you take matters into your own hands." And saying that I turned around and lay on my stomach across my bed, my knees on the floor. I poked my butt outward. Quentin grabbed his tube again and got on his knees behind me. I felt his hands full of goo massage my butt crack and hole. I was feeling very apprehensive about the whole thing, but I couldn't very well turn back now. Not after what just happened.

Then I heard Q lubing up his own cock and soon I felt his hands spreading my cheeks.

"The secret is to relax your sphincter, Jimbo. You have to act like you're gonna take a crap. OK?"

It's damn hard to relax your sphincter when there's a big dick poking at it. But I tried as best I could. No way. Quentin wasn't going to get inside, no matter how hard I tried to relax. Then I heard Q pick up the tube again, and again I felt his hands around my hole soaping it up with K-Y Jelly. He surprised me by inserting one finger in my anus. It was full of jelly so it went in easy. He massaged the base of my anus toward my penis. The feeling was wonderful. He continued his slow rubbing until I could feel myself getting hard again. He was causing me to have an erection from the inside. Without warning I felt another finger enter me. There was no discomfort at all. In fact, it was quite comfortable. I was lounging on my stomach feeling my dick poke the side of the bed, just enjoying Quentin's fingers rubbing my insides when he removed both fingers. I was about to make an issue of this when he re-inserted his finger, much to my comfort. Immediately I realized it wasn't his finger at all but the very tip of his big dick. Before I could fully register what was going on, he popped the head of his dong inside of me. I felt slight discomfort, but a great wave of pleasure came over me. It was coupled with the feeling of satisfaction that I had knowing I could accommodate Quentin. I only hoped now that his orgasm was as strong as mine had been.

I steadied myself as I felt Q start to move in me. I swallowed his shaft bit by bit feeling its length go past my anal opening. He would slowly pump and feed me a little bit at a time. I felt so full that I knew I was going to cum again myself. His cock felt like a goddam football inside of me. It felt like my legs would be split apart. I was imagining how he felt with me inside of him.

When he was all the way inside of me I felt him pause, just like I did. I quickly became accustomed to his length. Then I felt him start to pull back, I felt his head brush against my prostate. The feeling was incredible. In and out he travelled his full length inside of me. He got faster and I began to grind myself into him. Soon he was pumping away.

I turned my head back and whispered quickly, "Quentin, jack me off!"

Without acknowledging he reached around and grabbed my pecker and began to stroke it. The feeling was incredible! I had the motion of Q's dick inside of me massage me internally, and his wonderful hand expertly handling my manhood from the outside. I felt the cum start rising again. Three times in a half hour was too much, but it was true. My tip was sore, but my balls started shaking again.

Then I felt Quentin start to shudder and his strokes became unsteady, his thrusts erratic. I felt Quentin grab me by the waist and push himself full into my asshole, the pressure was tremendous. Then I felt a flood inside of me as Q released his load. At that very same time I shot my wad without anyone touching my dick. I reached down and grabbed my cock and pumped in time to Quentin pumping his sperm into me. He came much more than I did my second time. I didn't want it to end.

He laid on top of my back for a while, his semi-soft dick still imbedded up my butt. Finally, I made a movement and Quentin got up. We both laid back on the bed leaning our heads against the wall. We wallowed in the silence both reliving the experience we just had.

"You OK?" Quentin broke the silence first.

"Fantastic. You?"

"Me, too."

That was all that was said for about five minutes. Then Quentin got up and started picking his things up.

"Man, I don't know about you, but I'm still horny as hell."

"Yeah, me too, but I'm sore all over the place. Shit, I don't think I could do anything about it if I could. I know I'm gonna have weird dreams, though."

"Yeah, me too." Quentin put his pants back on and grabbed his sandals and tube of jelly. "Listen, this was just one of those things OK. I don't think I could do this every night, and I don't think I'd want to. But I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

He voiced my sentiments exactly. It was just one of those things that had to happen. It was a complete sexual experience, on quite a different level than making love. We had feelings for each other, but not as lovers. More as experimenters.

We had similar encounters since then and we learned more positions and tried different things. We don't think of ourselves as gay but definitely bisexual. Women play a big part in both of our lives and we have regular relations with them. In fact, we've had a foursome with two straight females who were just overwhelmed at our ability to penetrate each other. It heightened our episode with them as well. They were quite appreciative of us allowing them to experience such as thing.

In two months we both graduate. I'm already accepted on the West Coast and Quentin's going to New England. I can't say I'm not going to miss him, but he'll be with me all of my life. It has been an experience.

12