Dorm Room

Story Info
She seeks revenge on cheating boyfriend.
623 words
3.55
41.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock on your dorm door looking confused and turned around. You're only dressed in your boxers and your room mate is gone for the weekend. You welcome me in and close the door and scan your room for a robe or blanket but as it's a warm night you see none. My words tumble over each other and you can't understand me. I finally sit on bed and start laughing. You watch this bewitching vixen my long dark silky hair cascading over my shoulders my full breasts holding your gaze as they move under my thin white shirt, a lacy bra barely containing them. You finally get me to tell you that I just got dumped and I'm laughing at how it happened. I walked in on him and some twiggy blonde sucking his cock.

Not that I didn't like sucking cock but he wasn't good at letting my just do it. I begin telling you all about what a shock it was to see him that way. How I had almost considering seeing if the slut would eat me out as he had never done making some stupid excuse about taste. You hear me go on about how I know I taste just fine. You're confused and aroused as I spill my guts your eyes fixed on my soft lips. You shift in your chair trying to hide your own growing erection. Seeing my dark nipples poking out the thin shirt, concealing nothing. Only then do you notice I'm wearing a dark blue short skirt with white silk stocking the garters just showing at hem. About how I had been planning to give him his innocent catholic school girl fantasy and going on about how stupid I was.

I finally run out of steam and you stare tongue tied momentarily. Then you stumble for words asking if you can do anything for me. Or if I need a place to stay for the night.

I blush and say I'm too sexually keyed up to sleep. I part and close my legs flashing you glimpses of my curly dark pussy hairs. You struggle with my words. I stand up and say directly looking into your eyes. I won't be able to sleep until I've. The sentence trails off and you try to stand but I gently push you down on chair. My lips possessing yours as I easily slide your boxers down. Slipping my wet pussy right up next to your cock. Not forcing you in any way as you return the kiss. Your arms wrapping around me pulling me closer.

"I can do that," you whisper. You move me to lower bunk bed and kneel between my legs. The scent enticing as you find your way to my exposed pussy. I undo my shirt and bra freeing my breasts. I pinch my rosy nipples as your tongue and fingers tenderly explore my body. When I finally cum I'm more horny than ever. You glance into my eyes and my lips mouth the words, fuck me. You slip my skirt off enjoying the view of me just in the garter belt and silk stockings.

We manage to reach your bed before I pounce on you riding your nice hard cock. Your hands cup my breasts massaging hard nipples as I ride. Feeling my body spasm causes you to erupt within me. You are shocked at your reckless behavior. Then my soft whisper that I'm on pill. Your relief is swept aside by the feeling of our bodies together. I curl up on your chest pulling thin sheet over us. Kissing you before I murmur that I think I can sleep now. You yawn and agree holding me to you as we slumber.