Dorm Room 8-A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I allowed my tongue to swirl all around it like he'd done me. I also licked up the fresh precum that oozed out as I did this.

Dan was moaning softly. His hand came up to caress my face.

"Go down on me." he urged gently.

I sheathed my teeth like he'd done and slowly took his dick in my mouth.

I practiced going down on it taking a little bit more with each stroke. His cock was soaked with my saliva.

"Cup my balls in your hand while you do that." came his tortured command.

"That's it Baby," he exhaled shakily. "Like that."

Dan's hands moved to the back of my head and with a firm pressure tried to guide my movements.

"Oh yeah Baby," he panted. "Suck that cock. Suck it."

His breathless words making me so hot that I felt my own member start to revive a bit.

He was taking longer to come then I had. I wondered if I was doing anything wrong. I was starting to feel an ache in my jaws as they wrapped around his blood engorged pole

He started rocking his hips a little in time to my movements. I enjoyed pleasuring him, but my lips and jaws threatened to give out.

I gagged when he forced my head down too hard.

"Sorry," He quickly brushed back the hair from my eyes. He flashed me an apologetic look.

"You can just suck the top part and whack me off while you do it." he told me, then as to reassure me. "I'm so close."

I went back down wanting to get him off more than anything.

I had jacked his cock several times before. I sucked the head and bumped that sensitive place just under it as I whacked him off. I once again cupped his balls with the other hand.

It wasn't long before I was rewarded with a heated moan.

Once again he forced my head down. I tried taking as much of him as I could. His hip movements became frantic. I was on the verge of gagging again when I felt him pulse. I tasted his warm earthy seed as it flooded my mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he swore with every blast.

On automatic pilot I sucked it all down and licked his still twitching slit clean.

He forgot to keep quiet. I strained to listen for the television. I didn't know if it was only my paranoid imagination, but it wasn't near as loud as before.

"Screw them." Dan muttered, knowing me all to well. He reached for me and moved a bit so we could share the chair. "I don't care anymore who knows."

He took my face in his hands and claimed my lips. It seemed we made out in that chair for an eternity.

"I've loved you forever." he sighed in my ear after tugging my lobe with his teeth.

"I love you too."

I knew it wasn't going to be easy coming out, but I didn't want to go on pretending we were merely best friends. I wanted the whole world to know that we were a couple. I just didn't think coming out at that party would have been a good idea.

"I don't want to go home tonight." he whispered leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "Can I stay here?"

The thought of actually waking up in Dan's arms thrilled me.

"S-Sure." the stammer I thought I'd lost in childhood momentarily returned. I realized I would always be a geek, but with the total love and acceptance shining in Dan's eyes, I knew he wouldn't have me any other way.

He hugged me to him and planted another kiss on my shoulder.

All the nervous anxiety from before was gone. All I wanted was to have Dan make love to me all over again. Anything he wanted to do would be fine with me. We'd waited so long.

Pulling him up with me out of that chair, I led him to my bed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12