Dorm Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at him and nodded to herself, knowing he was right. Sleep needed to come first. There was always tomorrow. Belinda turned her body to the side and snuggled up to him, curling her arm over his belly as she settled her head against his chest, her eyelids closing over as slumber sneaked in to consume her. Brad's eyes fluttered open, feeling the silk strands of her hair spread over his arm and chest, and his breath caught in his throat. He lowered his arm to wrap it around her shoulder and hold her close to him. This was heaven to him, having her so close like this. More like a dream come true. He would never have thought in a million years that he would have her in his room, let alone holding her in his arms as they lay together in his bed.

"I guess miracles do happen," he smiled to himself, breathing deeply and falling into a blissful sleep as time continued to tick away.

Later on, during the night, Brad's room mate quietly sneaked into the room, unaware of the two bodies lying together in the bed. He began to remove his jacket from his narrow shoulders just as he turned his head to look upon them. Peering through the darkened room, his eyes focused on the cuddling pair, snuggled close together in the bed.

"Good on ya, buddy. About damn time," Joe thought to himself, and quietly stepped out of the room to leave them in peace. He could easily find a place to stay the night. His girlfriend's perhaps. Or anyone's really. Joe wasn't the fussy type.

12