Dorm Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting breathlessly as she came back to Earth, Belinda's lips pursed closely together to expel a myriad of sexual moans. Her trembling body was being crushed under Brad's weight as he fell on top of her, nuzzling his face into her neck. She sniffed the air, inhaling the stench of sex and sweat as it filled the tiny room. Her arms encircled around his back to hold him close to her as they regained their breath.

"Mmmmmm honey... that was extraordinary. Oh Brad, thank you. I can't tell you how incredible that was." She whispered into his ear.

He raised his head and smiled into her pretty blue eyes. "It was magical, Bel. Like nothing I've ever experienced. I think I love you." He shyly smiled at her.

Belinda gasped at his words, taken aback by his frankness as she twitched beneath him. A childlike giggle escaping her lips as the blush of her cheeks flamed her senses. She wasn't sure what to make of his last comment, but she adored hearing it from his lips. She also knew she felt the same way.

"Brad, I think I love you too. And I think we should do this again, real soon." She winked at him.

Smiling at her with adoration, Brad rolled over onto his back and wrapped the sweet angel up into his arms, pulling her against his body as he sighed deeply. She snuggled into his embrace and laid her head over his chest, raising her left arm up to drag her fingertips across the matt of fine dark hair covering his body. They lay there like this for several minutes until Brad spoke to her, gently kneading the top of her scalp with his fingers.

"Bel, I want you to stay the night with me. I don't want you leaving me yet. Please." He whispered to her, gently stroking the side of her face.

She looked up to him, rubbing her cheek against the dampness of his chest as she smiled and murmured. There was no need for words as she nodded her response, wanting nothing less then to spend another night wrapped up in his arms. And that is the way they stayed for hours after. Locked together in his warm bed, softly stroking one another with fingertips, they drifted off into a deep sleep, both of them with smiles upon their faces.

12