Dorm Room Dare

Story Info
Alicia's shoplifting punishment.
1.2k words
4.1
51.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers

Alicia was a 19 year old college freshman on a mission.

It was a Dorm room dare to steal a bottle of Tequila from a local liquor store. As she entered the store, the store owner, a man more than twice her age asked Alicia if she needed any help.

Alicia smiled and said, "no thanks, just looking."

Rick, the store owner went back to his books at the counter.

It was 8:50 at night, almost closing time. Alicia located the Tequila on the back isle and calmly slid it inside her winter jacket. She nervously walked towards the front door and waved at Rick, "goodnight."

As she reached for the door knob, to her surprise, the door was locked.

Rick cleared his throat, and said, "Excuse me, I believe you have something of mine?"

Alicia tried to play innocent. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

Rick just told her that the cops would be right here to straighten this out.

Alicia started to cry and begged Rick not to call the police.

"It was just a prank," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Here," she said as she handed Rick the bottle. "It won't happen again."

Rick told her "I know it won't," as he picked up the phone.

"Please no," Alicia cried.

"Have you been in trouble with the police before?" Rick asked.

Alicia hung her head low and mumbled "Yes."

Rick hung up the phone and grabbed Alicia by the jacket and told her to "Come here!"

Rick asked if she had anything else on her that she was hiding.

Alicia told him no but Rick didn't believe her. "Show me," he said. "I want you to get undressed," as he took a seat in a nearby chair.

"Right here?", she asked.

"Unless you would rather do it in jail." Rick exclaimed.

Alicia slowly took off her coat and handed it to Rick.

"Shoes and socks," Rick spouted with authority.

"Keep going," Rick insisted.

Alicia started sobbing as she undid her blouse exposing her cute little bra.

Rick yelled at her to be quiet. "You have to learn."

Alicia held back the tears as she un buttoned her pants and slowly slid them down. Alicia stepped out of her pants and stood there, in her bra and panties with her toes slightly pointed in.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Rick asked.

Alicia hung her head, reached back and undid her bra. She slid the straps over her shoulders and the bra fell to the floor. She stood there with her arms across her breasts When Rick yelled at her, "Come here!"

Alicia took a step and stopped.

"Come here!"

Alicia stood in front of him wearing only her panties.

Rick ordered her to put her arms to her side. She slowly lowered her arms exposing her perky breasts for the first time.

Rick reached up with both hands and gently touched her firm breasts and ran his fingers over her nipples that were now hard.

Rick sat upright in the chair and told Alicia that theft was wrong and she needed to be punished for her crime.

"A good spanking," he said. "Maybe you will learn from that."

Rick grabbed Alicia's wrists and hand cuffed them in front of her.

"I want you to take down your panties and lay across my knees," Rick said calmly.

Alicia again began to sob and begged, "Pleeeease."

Rick told her that he wouldn't tell her again. and pointed to his lap.

Alicia slowly pulled her panties down exposing her clean shaven pussy.

As her panties fell around her ankles, Rick grabbed Alicia's hand and guided her across his knee.

With her hands handcuffed, Alicia was helpless to Rick's hand.

Shestarted to squirm as she felt Rick's hand touch her firm ass for the first time.

He told her that the bottle she was trying to steel cost $25.00.

"One slap across the ass for each dollar value will suffice," Rick said, "Unless you try and fight me."

"Understand?"

"Yes," Alicia said softly.

"I can't hear you!" Rick said as he spread her cheeks wide.

"Yes," as she fought back the tears from hear eyes.

Rick's first blow of the hand was hard and Alicia screamed.

"Shut up, and take your punishment!" as he landed the second blow.

Alicia lost count at the hands of a stranger. The pain and humiliation of being spanked completely naked my a man she met just minutes ago.

Rick stopped for a minute and Alicia thought it was over.

Rick's right hand rubbed her tight ass softly, then probed her pussy lips for the opening.

"Are you hiding anything in here?" as he slid his finger easily into her wet pussy.

Alicia moaned as he stuck two fingers inside of her. He worked them in and out, then slowly pulled them out to taste her sweet juices.

Rick asked Alicia "Are you ready for the rest of her lashings?"

"You still have seven more left."

Alicia begged him, "Please no," as the first of the seven hit hard.

Alicia lay there, exhausted after the punishment had been delivered. Her ass was bright red and felt as though it was on fire.

Rick pushed her off his knees to the floor where she lay on her back with her hands covering her pussy.

Unconsciously, Alicia found herself touching her wet pussy and masturbating from the excitement.

Rick immediately caught this and told her to continue.

Rick stood up and pulled down his pants exposing his throbbing meat.

He knelt next to Alicia's head and began to stroke his hard cock.

Rick told her that if she was to cum for him, that she was free to go. If she was to fake it, the punishment would continue.

Alicia rubbed her pussy not believing how wet she was. She rubbed her clit as she watched Rick jack off just inches from her face.

She had never seen a cock that big before and it excited her even more. Alicia imagined how full she would feel with Rick deep inside of her.

Harder and faster she rubbed as she felt herself starting to cum.

Rick reached down and squeezed her tit as he came all over Alicia's face. Rick then layed his hot cum filled cock on Alicia's lips.

Alicia took his cock into her mouth as she moaned with excitement. She felt herself coming, but this time it was different.

"I'm gonna squirt," she screamed as she felt her flood gates open.

Several minutes went by with complete silence. Rick looked down at Alicia's cum covered face and told her that she was free to go.

Alicia looked up, ashamed at what had just transpired and held her arms out so that her cuffs may be removed.

Rick unlocked her restraints and got dressed.

Alicia quickly grabbed her clothes and dressed as quickly as possible, not worrying about her bra.

Alicia stood at the door, her head hung low, and softly told him, "I'm sorry."

Rick opened the door just a crack, grabbed the bottle of tequila and stuck it inside her jacket.

He kissed her on the cheek and said, "Feel free to shoplift here anytime."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers