Dorm Room Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Amy's hand returned to my crotch, her palm once again grinding into my pubic mound. Only this time the only separation was the flimsy material of my thong. I felt her other hand knead my ass as she continued to grind against my cunt. I imagined her hand getting slick with the juices from my saturated thong.

It was all too much for me I needed release; I needed the feel of a tongue or fingers or something sliding along my sodden trench. I reached behind me and pulled at my thong, it obediently slid aside so that Amy's hand had full access to my saturated pussy. Realizing that she had teased me long enough she got to work trying to get me off. Her fingers slid along my slippery lips several times, lubricating themselves in my juices before finally plunging inside my burning center. I gave another little cry as Amy penetrated me, working her fingers deep into my pussy. My hips started to move in time with her fingers ensuring that she drove them as deep as possible.

Lissy was panting hard from the attention that I had been giving her pussy through her clothing. I imagined that she must be in the same state that I was and pulled at her jeans trying to get at the delicious treasures inside. Fortunately I had been beside Lissy and my weight was not hindering the removal of her pants. She lifted her beautiful ass of the bed long enough for me to pull her jeans down to her ankles and then managed to kick them off altogether. I found myself staring straight into a pair of thin cotton panties that were somewhat dampened by Lissy's enjoyment.

With one quick motion I had her underwear down to her ankles and the full aroma of Lissy's delicious pussy wafted up to greet me. Her legs spread as I leaned in, inhaling her scent deeply. My eyes roamed over the glistening lips that I had come to know so intimately. I reached out, and gently rubbed her opening with my fingers. Lissy's hips responded immediately, trying to find a way to move so that my probing fingers would slide into her needy cunt. I pushed her lips apart, opening the delicate flower before me. And then ever so gently, pressed my tongue to her pussy. I instantly tasted the musky flavor of her juices. Slowly I started to lap at Lissy's tender folds, working my way toward her clit, while my fingers played across her opening.

Amy's tongue had joined her fingers in my pussy at some point that I can not remeber. But I was sure that she was now actively servicing me with her tongue while she continued to push her fingers deep into my throbbing cunt. It would not take very much more of this kind of attention to send me over the edge I'd already been so worked up by the time she had gotten into my pants.

Lissy's hands held my face to her lap as her hips gyrated against me. My middle and index fingers had worked their way deep into my lover's pussy, and I was doing my best to give her the fucking she deserved. My tongue lashing at her clit every chance it got.

It was then that Amy's work on my own pussy paid off. I cried out with pleasure, though they were mostly muffled by Lissy's cunt pressed tightly to my mouth. My hips bucked the wave of pleasure that Amy had created in my pussy washed along the length of my body. Amy pulled her fingers from my body as her tongue forced its way between my legs to the opening of my pussy. She savored the new juices that had flooded my cunt.

After several minutes Amy joined me between Lissy's legs. Her breath was full of the earthy scent of my cum. I raised my head to allow Amy access to Lissy's pleasure well. She gave me a deep kiss on the lips, our tongues played across each other, mingling the juices of the pussies they had been licking. Breaking our kiss Amy dropped her head to Lissy's cunt and started to savagely lick her friend's pussy. My fingers continued to push into Lissy assisting Amy in her work.

Recovered from my climax while laying on the bed fingering my roommate's sodden pussy I remembered Kevin. He was still recording the action, clicking away with his digital camera. "Why don't you come here and take some close ups?" I asked looking up at him.

Without hesitation Kevin moved closer, snapping away as Amy lapped at Lissy's pussy, my fingers pumping along below. Now Kevin was standing along side me and I focused in on his crotch. It was very obvious that our antics had affected him. From the looks of his pants I had to say that he was working with as big a tool as Amy had bragged.

I reached up and lightly traced the outline of Kevin's manhood with my finger. He looked down at me a look of pure delight on his face. I started to softly massage his cock as he continued to snap away at Amy and Lissy. I could feel his shaft hardening further under my touch. Reaching up for his fly I pulled at the buttons of his jeans. They relented with little effort allowing his pants to open fully. Kevin's cock twitched, sensing how close it was to freedom. I slid forward to give myself better leverage and almost fell flat on my face, my legs caught in my pants around my knees. I quickly kicked out of my pants and regained my balance, ending up on my knees in front of Kevin. Taking hold of the waste band of his pants and shorts I jerked them down to his knees, his erect cock sprung out and slapped me in the face. I gave a little smile, but no one else was watching. All eyes were on Lissy's writhing body as Amy brought her to a thrilling climax.

My interest however lay in the massive tool in my hand. I ran my fingers over the length of Kevin's shaft enjoying its veiny surface. It was now almost fully erect, standing stiffly from his pelvis. I leaned forward and took his head into my mouth. My tongue swirled around his head as I gently sucked at it. My hands explored what they could reach of his body; his strong legs, taut abs, and firm ass. Once finished their exploration my hands pulled back to the length of his cock, pumping his length into my wanting mouth.

I looked up and saw that Kevin had redirected his lens at me. I imagined how hot the P.O.V. shots would look with his hard-on in my mouth. Keeping eye contact with the camera I tried to see how deep I could take his cock. It was a massive member and I was only able to get half his length into my mouth before I started to gag. I slid backwards resting on my heels, glad for the air, while Kevin's shaft bobbed in front of me.

"Kevin, your cock is so delicious," I said, staring up at his lens. "I just have to taste your cum before you leave tonight."

I turned to look at the others. We were all in various states of undress. Lissy was completely naked, and I wore only my thong, but Amy still had her pants on and her shirt open showing off those beautiful tits of hers. Kevin was also almost completely dressed, only his cock was out for us to see.

"I think that it's Amy's turn for some fun," I suggested. "Kevin, why don't you get rid of the rest of that clothing and show us how you fucked Amy last night."

"Oh, Yes," Lissy agreed. "Amy did such a good job licking my cunt, she deserves to be the first one to fuck Kevin." Lissy pushed gently at the busty beauty lounging against her, encouraging her toward Kevin.

Rising to my feet I took Kevin's camera from him. "Don't worry, we'll take good care of this while you're busy," I purred. I passed the camera on to Lissy, knowing that she would use it to continue documenting the evening's activities.

I took the bottom of Kevin's T-shirt and pulled the garment over his head, tossing it on the ever growing pile of discarded clothing. I ran my hands over Kevin's chest feeling his hard abs and the thick hair of his chest. My fingers found his nipples and pulled at the taut little nubs.

Amy rocked forward on her knees and ended up with her face in front of Kevin's cock. She reached up and took hold of his shaft and jammed it into her mouth. Amy sucked on Kevin's tool with long deep strokes.

I moved around to Kevin's side and pulled his head down to mine, giving him a long deep kiss. My tongue pushed between his lips. Our tongues danced around his mouth before moving into mine. Kevin's hands slid across my body, coming to rest on my breasts and ass, his strong fingers kneading my supple flesh.

Lissy moved around us with Kevin's camera, snapping away as Kevin continued to fondle me, while Amy sucked on his erection. Kevin's hand found its way to my pussy. His fingers slid over the outside of my panties before pushing them aside and driving into me. His angle was awkward and it was difficult for him to get very deep, but it still felt good to have his fingers working my pussy. However it was Amy's pussy that we wanted him to pay attention to and she was still wearing pants. I enjoyed his fingers for a couple more moments before pulling away.

Moving behind Amy I started to work her pants down her hips. Amy realized how difficult it was going to be to take off her pants while she sucked Kevin's thick rod. Releasing his tool from her mouth, she stood and was instantly in my former position; her tongue twisting with Kevin's while his hands worked their way over her body. She continued to stroke his pole.

Amy quickly joined the ranks of the nude. I slid between her legs and ran my hand over her pussy; already slick with her juices. I could smell her excitement. Parting her lips I leaned forward and traced her slit with tip of my tongue. I heard Amy's whimpers as I continued to explore the delights of her juicy cunt. Kevin worked on her tits while Lissy documented everything.

As much as I was enjoying eating out Amy's delicious pussy I really wanted to watch Kevin fuck her. That big tool of his needed to get its exercise. "I think this cunt is ready for that big fucking cock of yours Kevin," I declared. "Why don't you bend her over and give Amy the fucking she deserves."

I slid out from between Amy's legs so that I could have a good view of the action. Kevin's hand quickly replaced me, making sure that Amy was as ready for his invasion as I had said. Finding her pussy hot and absolutely dripping he took a step back and looked down at her. He too saw the look of wanting in her face and immediately took control. He twisted Amy around and bent her over, her pink pussy peaking out from below the curve of her ass. He pushed her legs further apart and moved in behind her.

Kevin took his cock in hand and slapped in several times on Amy's tight ass. The sound bounced off the walls. Then he positioned it right at her entrance and in one quick motion, pushed inside. Amy moaned with pleasure as Kevin established his pace. Lissy and I stood by and watched as Kevin's thick shaft pummeled Amy's little cunt. I imagined how good it would feel to have that tool stretching my pussy.

My vagina was demanding attention. Watching this arousing action was getting it very hot and bothered. Kevin had moved Amy to the bed, he was still taking her from behind, but now they were both on their knees on top of the lower mattress. Amy had only eaten me once before, but I can still remember what an incredible orgasm she had given me. I discarded my saturated panties and moved onto the bed, positioning my burning cunt directly under Amy's face. She needed no encouragement and lowered her mouth to my aching pussy. Her tongue felt wonderful as it stretched out to me and played across my soaking lips. She worked up to my clit and focused there as Kevin continued to plow his row, getting ready to sow his seed.

Rising up on my elbows I took hold of one breast in each hand massaging them and pulling at my nipples in time with Amy's tongue. I watched Amy body flex under each of Kevin's powerful thrusts. Amy rocked forward in rhythm pressing her mouth to my pussy. My attention drifted to Kevin, his strong chest fully visible to me over Amy's round ass. As I made it up to his face I noticed how Kevin's eyes were roaming over my body in a similar manner, as I lay there spread eagle, with the woman he was fucking busy lapping at my cunt.

I really wanted to tread places with Amy. I needed to feel that massive tool in my pussy. Then, perfectly timed to my desires, Amy cried out, her body shaking as a massive orgasm ripped through her. Now I could suggest a rotation with out feeling guilty that my friend had not been properly serviced, I thought gleefully.

But Lissy beat me to it. Laying the camera next to Amy she stated, "I think that makes it your turn to be photographer. You can't hog the only cock all night."

Amy shifted forward and rolled to her side, Kevin's shaft slid from her, glistening with a thick coat of her juices. Amy collapsed on her back, fully satisfied. Her head was on my thigh, and though she looked ready to sleep, I was in no condition to stop.

"Who wants the next turn?" Kevin asked, looking directly at me as he stroked his shaft.

"I'd love to feel your thick manhood stretching my pussy," I responded. I slid out from under Amy and scooted forward so that my ass was at the edge of the bed, my legs spread for Kevin.

Lissy dropped to her knees in front of Kevin and took his pussy slick cock into her mouth. I watched the scene before me unfold with amazement. I had never seen Lissy so much as touch a cock and now she was deep throating Kevin like some sex starved slut. Kevin moaned with pleasure as Lissy slurped on his thick shaft. With a loud pop Lissy pulled Kevin's dick head from her mouth as she sucked the last of Amy's juices from it. She positioned Kevin's member at my entrance giving my pussy a couple of quick slaps with the massive tool, before pushing it into my wanting hole.

Kevin waited for Lissy to slip out of the way and then pressed his full length into me. He felt bigger then anything that I had ever had inside me. My pussy strained to accommodate his girth. But my need for cock was so great that the pleasure of his penetration was far greater than the pain. Kevin kept it slow for the first several thrusts, allowing me some time to adjust before settling into an aggressive rhythm of quick, deep strokes.

"Fuck, Kevin, that feels so fucking good," I moaned. "I just love your big fucking cock fucking my tight little pussy. Make me cum. Make me fucking cum all over your giant cock."

I felt some movement near me on the bed and opened my eyes to find that I was staring straight into Lissy's cunt. The tuft of golden hair perched above her entrance was matted with her juices. My hands moved from my breasts and quickly started to fondle my roommate's supple body. She writhed under my touch, trying to push her pussy onto my mouth.

"Lick my fucking pussy, you bitch," Lissy cried in frustration.

I teased her for another minute before I snaked my tongue up to make contact with her sopping cunt; she tasted as delightful as always. I traced the edges of her folds with the tip of my tongue, making my way slowly up to her hooded clit. I pushed at the tender nub, causing her to whimper. My tongue now fully covered in Lissy's juices made the repeated trip from her entrance up to her clit. My hands busied themselves with Lissy's tight ass as my tongue pleased her pussy.

I worked my hand between Lissy's legs so that I could run my fingers along her as well as my tongue. I licked my fingers out of habit to make sure they were completely lubricated. Lissy was so wet it was not necessary, my fingers slid easily inside her. My mouth and tongue refocused their attention on Lissy's clit. I sucked her tender lips into my mouth pulling off the juices that clung their. Lissy's breathing was starting become more labored as I assaulted her with both tongue and fingers.

"Oh, God, Lisa, that's it," Lissy panted, "Make me cum in your fucking mouth."

I was in heaven. My pussy was being fucked by the thick cock of a beautiful guy while I licked out the dripping cunt of my college roommate. And she was on the verge of cumming. I increased the pace of my fingers and lashed Lissy's clit with my tongue. I was anxious to taste her cum.

"Oh yes," Lissy cried, her body shaking slightly above me. "Yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh. Yes. Yes. Oh. Yes. Fuck, fuck, fuck! YES!"

I lapped hungrily at Lissy's pussy, enjoying every drop of her cum that slid from her entrance as she moaned above me. I slowed my attention as she came down from her glorious high.

The combination of Kevin's cock and Lissy's cum had me right at the edge of my own climax. "Fuck my fucking cunt Kevin," I cried. "Make me cum all over that fucking monster cock of yours. Give it to me hard."

Kevin increased his pace at my insistence and was slamming his cock into my needy cunt. "Oh fuck yes, just like that. Fuck me Kevin. Fucking fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh fuck, that's it. Fuck my fucking pussy." The warmth of my orgasm spread from my pussy until my whole body was engulfed in a wave of pure pleasure.

Kevin slowed his rhythm as my pussy tightened on his shaft pulling him as deep as inside me as it could, thirsty for his cum. I had a different idea. I wanted Kevin's cum in my mouth.

"Oh, shit, I can't hold it any longer," Kevin called out. "I'm going to fucking cum."

"I want to taste that hot cum of yours," I cried. "Cum in my mouth."

Kevin pulled his long shaft from my still reeling pussy. I closed my legs as Kevin straddled me and moved up bed until he was kneeling over my chest. He was slowly stroking his thick tool, keeping himself right at the edge. I opened my mouth in anticipation of the thick cream that would soon be jetted into it. Kevin lowered his cock, pressing the underside of his head onto my tongue. I lifted my head and took his throbbing cock head into my mouth, sucking it gently. I increased my suction, caressing his head with my tongue as Kevin stroked his shaft with increasing urgency.

"Don't think your going to take the prize all by yourself, you little slut."

I turned my eyes in the direction of the voice to see Amy sliding up against Kevin's leg. She pressed her cheek to mine. "I know how good his stuff tastes and I want some too," She commented. "Come on Kevin give us that sweet cum of yours. Cum all over your two sluts."

Kevin gasped and I felt his first spurt of cum flood my mouth. He rocked back as his next stream was coming out and painted it across both mine and Amy's faces, before she grabbed his shaft and shoved the exploding head into her own mouth capturing what was left in Kevin's quickly emptying balls.

I swallowed the mouthful of cum that Kevin had deposited, trying not to loose any. It was hard to tell if any dripped form the corners of my mouth as his second shot had pretty well coated around my mouth. Amy and I seemed to have been thinking along the same lines as we turned toward each other tongues extended in search of more of Kevin's cum.

"Wait, don't lick it off just yet," Kevin called. We looked up to see Kevin standing next to the bed, camera in hand. His deflating cock glistened with a combination of saliva and pussy juice.

"You two look so beautiful with your faces covered in cum. I just have to capture it."

Kevin snapped away as we smiled and stuck out our tongues and played with each others tits, and eventually got back to licking the cum off the other's face. I felt something press against my back. Breaking a kiss with Amy I turned to see that Lissy had decided to join us. Her still nude body pressed firmly against my side as her arm snaked over me and took hold of my left breast. The three of us nestled up against each other in a warm and comfortable embrace. I heard the camera click the final shots of the evening.

"Come join us Kevin," Amy invited.

I pushed back into Lissy clearing a small space between Amy and I. "We have room for you," I added.

Kevin slid into the space we created for him, and Amy and I snuggled up against his strong body.

"You are both welcome to stay as long as you would like tonight," I added. I could feel sleep pulling at me as I rested between Kevin's and my roommate's naked bodies.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12