Dorm Room Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benoni
Benoni
51 Followers

But the headmaster did not step to the side of her to administer a spanking; he maneuvered between her legs, pulled her ass cheeks apart with his thumbs and positioned the head of his solid shaft at the back of her ass. "You asked for it!"

Suddenly realizing what was happening, Isabelle became frantic. "Oh, Headmaster!" she gasped, "No one's ever even seen my bottom, much less touched it."

"Names?" the headmaster said simply.

"I can't, Sir. I don't want to get them fired, Sir!" She would not make the mistake of mouthing off to the headmaster again … or would she.

"NAMES!" He smacked her right ass cheek with his right hand, immediately eliciting a continuation of earlier pains.

Again she squealed, "I can't! I don't want to get them fired, Sir."

"Last chance! NAMES!" SMACK! SMACK! His pre-cum provided some coating, and he reached his left hand around her hip to gather some juices remaining at her pussy lips and provide further lubricant for her anal opening.

Isabelle couldn't quite fathom what he was doing, just that each touch sent shock waves through her body. She felt him rub around her little hole, but mostly she felt the sting of his right hand as she sobbed loudly, "I … can't, Sir. I just can't! It would kill me to know I was the cause of their termination!"

Excellent, the headmaster thought … an excuse for what he was about to do, and assurance that she could keep a secret … his secret. He grabbed her hips and thrust his shaft deep into her tight little hole.

Isabelle grabbed the bed beneath her and screamed with pain and pleasure.

"Oh God!" the headmaster breathed as he held firm within her bowels. The pressure on his shaft was beyond his experience. He could feel the rumble of an earthquake deep down begin to surface. His body was about to shake, he was sure, and he began to pull back and thrust again, and again, before it was too late.

Isabelle moaned and pushed back against the headmaster. She never dreamed of such feelings as juices ran down her legs. Even as he called her a disobedient wench, a wave of stimulation flowed through her and caused her body to shake uncontrollably.

Both of them thought of her pussy at nearly the same time. She reached down to rub herself, and he found her there with his exploring hand a moment later. "You slut! You're feeling yourself, aren't you?"

With her other hand, she held on to the sheets for dear life. "Yes, Headmaster …" she gasped, "but only because I thought you might approve."

"You should NEVER feel yourself," the headmaster instructed emphatically.

"But … but … Headmaster, why not?" she whined.

"Because," the headmaster pressed his own fingers passed hers and began rubbing her clit, "only a MAN should touch you there."

"A man like you, Headmaster?" she asked knowingly.

"Yes," he answered as he continued pumping her ass, "a man like ME!"

"Mmmmm, yes, Headmaster," she purred softly, pushing against him.

The seduction of her answer sent him over the top. He stiffened deep within and unloaded his second climax within her gorgeous body.

Isabelle screamed in ecstasy again and again. "Oh Headmaster! Thank you!"

"You WILL learn obedience," he declared, "though it appears it will be the 'hard' way." He smirked at the double meaning.

"Yes, Headmaster," she responded with eyes lowered in submission. But disobedience was so much fun, she thought. She looked forward to submitting herself for discipline each day.

~ * ~

As Headmaster Michaels walked past the hoard of girls heading toward the dorm behind him, he snickered with two final thoughts. Isabelle may have missed seeing the 'Nut' cracker … but he didn't! By the same token, who was really the 'head' master?

Countess Devane and I have both enjoyed this story more than once, but we hope you too have reaped pleasure from it. Please consider voting. We greatly appreciate high marks and positive feedback. You can also email either of us. Thanks.

Benoni
Benoni
51 Followers
12