Dorm Room Reversal

Story Info
Nerd gets ahold of a program that changes his life.
1.5k words
3.36
160.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I graduated from high school three months ago. I was so happy to be free of high school. I always felt like a loaner there. I only had one friend and I was often the focus of ridicule and jokes from my fellow classmates. No girls were ever interested in me as a boyfriend. My only friend Heidi, who was very popular and one of the most beautiful girls at John Franklin High, often found herself defending me. I think she felt sorry for me.

Heidi is perfect. She is 6 feet tall, long beautiful legs that seem to go on forever, blond hair, blue eyes a dazzling smile and an athletic body. Not much in the way of breasts, but she made up for it in so many other ways. She was a 4.0 student (higher if you consider her AP classes) and she was on the varsity volleyball team. All of the boys (and even a few girls) drooled after her. I often found my self fantasizing about her. She was the all American girl. I had no idea why she was friends with me.

I have two things in common with Heidi; I'm 6 feet tall and I also get good grades. That's where the commonalities stop. I was very awkward throughout high school. Even though I was 6 feet tall, I only weighed 150 pounds. I didn't have an athletic bone in my body. Some would even say I look a little effeminate. Boys use to joke that I looked more like girl rather than a boy. I had acne problems during that time and I tended to sport a very dark macabre look during those days. I think every piece of clothing I owned was black.

Heidi and I received many acceptances from various prestigious universities. I held off making my decision until I knew where Heidi was going to go. She decided to stay on the east coast near wear we lived and attend NYU. Knowing what a comfort she had been to me during high school I decided to attend NYU as well. I don't think Heidi was too happy with my decision, but she didn't fuss too much.

My parents drove me to my dorm and helped me get set up. Heidi's parents did the same with her. After they were sure we were all settled in they took off for home. My roommate wasn't going to arrive for another few days. I spent the time alone setting up my computer and familiarizing myself with the campus. Heidi was already making lots of friends and getting invited to various parties. As usual I stayed to myself and worked on my computer late in to the evenings.

I was working on my computer late the second night when I received an email from somebody I didn't know. The email read, "Dear Fred, I know that high school was rough for you. I always watched as others picked on you and feel ashamed that I didn't have the courage to stand up for you like Heidi did. To make up for this, I'm sending you the attached program. I'm quite certain you will enjoy it. Simply download it to your computer. The rest is self-explanatory. All the best, your secret friend."

This had to be a joke. I scanned the attachment for viruses. None showed up. I figured, "What the hell." I downloaded the large file and my computer went through a series of loading rituals. Upon completion the program booted up. "Welcome to the Master PC universe. This program will make you a virtual god." I new I was being punked now. I looked out the window to see if anybody was watching me waiting to laugh at me. Nobody was there. The program said, "Enter the name of the person you would like to alter." For laughs I entered Heidi's name. Instantly a rotating image of her popped up on my screen. She was dressed very sexy, wearing a very short red dress and high heels. I figured that Heidi must have been behind the joke and she figured I would enter her name so she preloaded her picture. She really went to a lot of work on this joke. The program had pull down menus and lots of different ways you could change somebody both physically and mentally. For fun, I pulled down the menu on breast size. It said that Heidi currently was a 34A cup. I moved the settings as a joke to 44DD. I also clicked a couple of boxes; one that said, "Apply changes while asleep" and another that said, "Target will be unaware of changes". I shut my computer not thinking much about it and went to sleep. The next morning I met up with Heidi for breakfast in the cafeteria and my eyes almost leapt out of their sockets. Heidi's tits were enormous. She was sporting a lot of cleavage so I knew they were real. She didn't seem to notice anything different. I sat opposite of her and as she spoke to me I couldn't concentrate. All I could do was stare at her enormous tits. After breakfast, I ran back to my dorm. Started the program and entered Heidi's name again. There she was spinning again, only this time wearing the tight t-shirt and shorts I saw her in at breakfast.

It was time to have a little fun with Heidi. I started playing with all of the choices. I increased the sensitivity to her nipples and clit. I made her grow 5 inches taller (I often fantasized about tall women). Now she would be 6 feet 5 inches. I lowered her gag reflex. Then I started working on her mind. I made her so she was increasing horny, but the only thing that would give her relief is fucking me. I made it so that all she wanted to wear was sexy short dresses and very high heels. I also raised the level of her strength and aggressiveness. I figured by lunch time she would be trying to track me down. Sure enough by 10:30 I heard a knock on my door. There was Heidi dress in her red dress that barely covered her ass when she was 5 inches shorter. She had on what looked to be 5 inch heels which made her 10" inches taller than me. She was clearly not wearing a bra. She stood at the door in a very seductive pose licking her lips. She started moving in on me. "Fred, I don't know what has come over me, but I need you." She kept backing me up shutting the door behind her. I fell back on my bed and she was on top of me. She pulled off her dress and thong and laid on top of me, her body enveloping mine. She had my pants down a few seconds later and in no time mounted me. He pussy was so wet, warm and wonderful. She rode me for over an hour while her breasts trapped my face in her valley of heaven. I was exhausted when she finally finished. She rolled off of me and I passed out with the biggest smile on my face. She finally had relief from her horniness but wasn't' tired.

An hour or so later I woke to Heidi typing on my computer. I instantly panicked that she found the program and figured out what I did to her. "So Fred, it looks like you were having a little fun with me." I tried to get up, but I couldn't move. "Just so you know I've made some changes of my own. I like how tall I am, but my tits are a little big. I made them a little smaller. I also made some changes to you. In case you didn't notice you can't get up or talk. I've also made it impossible for you to use this program again. I'm really pissed you took advantage of me Fred; Especially since I defended you all through high school. In a few moments I'm going to release you. Unlike what you did to me you will know everything that is going on, only you will not be able to speak of this to anybody or do anything about it. I made sure of that. With that she got up and left with my laptop. I was released shortly there after and went to get dressed. I noticed her thong on the ground and felt compelled to wear them. I thought that was strange. I then put on shorts and a t-shirt. As I started to leave my dorm, I noticed bumps on my chest. Almost like the formation of small breasts. I tried to go back in the dorm but felt compelled to go on with the rest of my day. I tried to cover my chest with folded arms, but every time I did the bumps grew. What other changes are coming?

To be continued?