Dorm Room Show

Story Info
College couple doesn't know they're being watched.
3.1k words
4.09
66.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn. Can a man just get some sleep?" I thought to myself exasperated. I had studied for the seven hours prior for a chemistry test I had the next day. I was beat and wanted to get at least four hours of sleep before I got up to go study in the library prior to the exam. Just as I got to sleep, I was awoken by my roommate Ryan and his girlfriend Pam.

"Shh, be quiet. Mack is asleep." I was happy to hear that at least one of them was trying to be considerate. Pam was whispering.

"He's alright. He's been studying all day for a chem exam he has tomorrow. He's dead to the world," Ryan responded. I heard the click of the desk lamp on his side of the dorm room as he spoke. A dim light crept along the ceiling above me and over to the wall on my side of the room. I was lying with my face away from them, facing the wall opposite Ryan's bed, with my covers up to my chin.

I kept the eye closest to the ceiling closed, feigning sleep, and looked at my alarm clock. It read "3:22". "Man, this is beginning to suck," I thought.

"Turn out the light Ryan. Don't be a butt," Pam whispered harshly to Ryan.

"Alright. I'm telling you, he sleeps like a rock. He's not going to get up," Ryan whispered back aggressively. Ryan was right. I do sleep like a rock, but he didn't know that I had only just gone to bed this time. Half in an effort to remind them that I was trying to sleep and half in an effort to watch the activity that was keeping me from sleep I flipped over onto my other side. I huffed a sleepy sigh and smacked my mouth once to enhance my charade.

In the darkness, only cut by a campus streetlight shining through the blinds, the two of them were sure not to see my squinting eyes peering from just above the top of my covers. Just four feet across the gap between our beds was Ryan sitting on the edge of his bed with Pam standing facing him, just to his right. My slight irritation turned to interest as I watched Pam pull off her sweatshirt, leaving her in just a t-shirt and tight jeans.

Ryan and I were paired because of our interests and other characteristics by the university housing office. We were both from nearby towns and had both recently transferred after our freshmen years spent at community colleges. We got along okay and hadn't had any big disagreements despite the close living arrangements. We were considerate of each other and called each other friends, though we were hardly close.

I was more than a little jealous when he introduced her to me a week into the semester. Pam was a beautiful young lady and quite a catch for Ryan. Over the next month, I watched her during her visits to our room. She was a light brunette, 5'2, probably around 130 pounds. She really could fill out a pair of jeans and looked great in the tight sweaters she wore. Her tits were firm and at least a C cup I guessed. I wish I had caught her earlier in the semester, but it gets cool quick here in the upper Midwest. Pam was an average student, but what she lacked in intellect was more than made up for with an innocent, yet festive attitude and demeanor that made her a favorite around campus.

Ryan was lucky to have her. At 5'9" and 165 pounds on a rainy day, he wasn't quite a lady's dream. But who was I to talk? I was the nerdy studier with only his hand to keep him company.

Ryan pulled off his shirt and followed by standing and pulling his jeans down. He stood there with some silly plaid cotton boxers. He looked at her and said, "I'm going to take a shower baby. I'm feeling a bit stinky after the movie theater. Go ahead and relax." With that he walked towards the bathroom we shared with the guys that lived in the room next door. He quickly left my field of view, leaving just Pam in front of me.

Pam turned and sat at the edge of the bed. It took me aback a bit when she suddenly pulled her t-shirt over her head, leaving her with just her bra covering those perfect breasts. She sat there for a second and then reached behind her back, stretching to scratch her own back and consequently thrusting her breasts toward my awestruck eyes. After scratching a bit, she quickly stood up and turned toward the wall opposite me. I watched intently as she undid the buttons on the front of her jeans, moved backwards a foot towards my bed, put her thumbs in their waistband and pushed them down over her luscious ass and her tanned thighs.

My heart about stopped. As she leaned over to push her jeans down and pull them over her feet, her feet came apart a bit and she exposed her cotton-covered pussy to me. Her labia pushed against the cloth running between her legs and I stared, focusing on the crease between her puffed lips. She then stood up straight and reached her hands behind her back and unfastened the hooks on her bra, leaned forward and pulled the straps off each shoulder. The light was cast on her right breast and I quickly caught a glimpse of its soft, pink nipple as she turned slightly to throw the bra onto Ryan's desk chair.

The blood filling my cock confirmed that my heart had resumed its normal functions. I let my left hand fall onto it and grabbed it, awaiting whatever might come next. Pam wasted no time lifting the covers of Ryan's bed and crawling underneath them. She covered herself up against the slight chill in the room and seemed to shiver for a second as she pulled the cover up to her chin.

"Damn it. Shows over," I thought. Even so, I still kept my eyes open. Suddenly, I heard the water from the shower stop running in the bathroom next door. It caused Pam to look towards the door left slightly open by Ryan. A whisper came echoing into the room.

"Pam. Can you get me a washcloth from my closet," Ryan asked her from the bathroom door.

"Ryan, all I have are my panties on," Pam pleadingly replied to him in another whisper.

"It's alright Pam. Hurry up. I'm freakin' wet here," Ryan whispered more sternly.

Pam sat up and pushed the covers down with a huff. I was glad my mouth was under the cover because it was surely wide open. She turned towards me still looking towards his voice and stood up quickly. Her movements caused her tits to bounce slightly, showing me how firm they were. For a split second, I took in the view of Pam standing three feet from my face, light from outside splashing across her large, perfect breasts, firm tummy, and white cotton panties that hugged her thirty-three inch hips. The irritated look on her face only made her sexier to me as she walked towards the closet at the foot of Ryan's bed. She opened the sliding door, reached in and grabbed a washcloth, and then threw it towards him.

"Thanks baby," he whispered.

"Whatever," she indignantly replied. She then turned with her hands down at her hips and walked back to bed. Right as she was getting under the covers, she quickly looked back towards me. My heart was beating at an accelerated rate despite being sure that all she caught was my sleeping face. I waited to hear her get back into the bed, counted ten seconds, and then reopened my eyes to only a squint.

Much to my surprise and joy, Pam was laying on her back with the covers peeled back at her knees. She was lying with her breasts spread outward on her chest. Her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly parted. I listened to her breathing and watched as her chest rose up and down. Her hands were folded, resting on her navel. In the cool air, her soft pink nipples began to harden to points. The fingers on my left hand began to run along the underside of my hardened cock as I watched her trying to calm down from the little spat.

This wonderful scene was interrupted by the water stopping. At the silence, Pam turned towards the wall and pulled the covers up over her left shoulder. I watched as Ryan walked towards the bed completely nude. He leaned over the edge of the bed and whispered, "Pam, you know I like the wall."

With a big sigh, Pam pulled back the covers vigorously and turned over towards me allowing Ryan to crawl in behind her. I watched in envy as his aroused seven-inch cock dragged along her hip as he did so. "Hurry up. It's cold in here," she said tersely.

"Not for long," he whispered as he put a hand on her belly and put his mouth on her right earlobe. She reacted by giggling quietly and throwing her right knee forward onto the mattress in front of her. She put her right hand on top of his as he slid them down onto her hip, caught the band of her panties and began pulling them down. Ryan kicked the covers down towards the foot of the bed as he made his move.

"It's late Ryan. I've got class tomorrow at eleven," she said through a giggle.

"C'mon. At least let me touch it," he pleaded with her. "Is it him? I'm telling you, he's sleeping."

"No, I'm just tired." Her retort was cut off with a quick, loud inhale as he put his tongue in her right ear and ran his fingertips along the back of her right thigh. Her moan reflected her reluctant approval. "Are you absolutely sure he won't wake up," she asked in a whisper, showing her walls were beginning to crumble.

"Yes, I promise." He gave his answer and then continued to work on her ear and neck. With that, he ran his right hand up the rear of her thigh and began to rub her ass cheek over the panties she was how holding by the front waistband.

My fist was now very slowly pounding my hard cock as I watched Ryan begin pulling the back of her panties down. She drew her knees up slightly and her hold on the front of her panties created a gap that caused a tempting shadow to draw between her pulled panties and her pelvis. It made me wonder if I would get to see her treasure tonight.

Ryan reached his hand over her hip and grabbed Pam's right hand. He pulled it back behind her and put it on his cock. "Ryan," Pam whimpered in mock irritation as she began to slowly pump his cock behind her back.

"C'mon baby. We don't have to do it, I just want to touch you a little," Ryan whispered in her ear. He reached his hand over her hip, put it under her left hand as she released her grip and he began to pull down at the front of her panties. Pam turned and lay back on her back as he began to pull her panties down. I was stunned as I stared at the top of her pubes peeking out. Pam was pressing her ass down to keep him from pulling her panties down. She forgot, though, that he already had her ass exposed, so her panties moved down until she pushed her knees and thighs together, leaving them pulled down to the middle of her thighs. The crotch was still in place, stuck to her now moist labia. Ryan seemed satisfied with his progress.

I watched, then, as Pam continued to pump Ryan's cock with her right hand, his hips thrusting forward with every pump. She let out a small gasp as he leaned forward over her right breast and put its nipple into his mouth and began to suck. Simultaneously, he began to run his fingertips over her tummy, down below her navel and then began to stroke her pubes. "Mmm, Ryan," she whimpered as she spread her legs a little. As quickly as she moved, he did and pulled her panties down her legs. Realizing that she had lost this battle, she lifted her right knee and pulled her foot through the opening, then kicked her panties to the floor with her left.

Pam brought her feet up slightly and planted them on the bed. Her eyes were closed and it seemed any concern about exposing herself to me or waking me up was slowly dissipating. Ryan grabbed her right hand from his cock and pushed it to her pussy. "Make it wet baby," he whispered.

"You know I don't like to do that Ryan," she said through ragged breaths. He then guided her hand to her pussy and began moving it across her pussy lips and pushing her finger into herself with his. After a minute of this, he didn't have to aid her anymore and dragged his hand up her wrist. I caught a glimpse of the moist juice on his fingertips. He left a trail up her arm until he began to lightly pinch and pull at her now extended nipples. Pam was now obviously rubbing her clit and stroking the length of her pussy. The sounds of her soppy pussy in the room told them and me that she was very aroused.

Ryan took her right hand, now moist with her juices, and wrapped it back around his cock. Pam's left hand resumed where her right hand had left off stroking her own pussy. Now, the sounds of Pam stroking her pussy with her left hand and stroking Ryan's cock with her right filled the room. It was mixed with both of their uneven breathing.

Ryan then pushed Pam up on her left side. He reached over her right hip and began stroking the length of her wet pussy with his middle finger as Pam stoked his cock with her right and rubbed and pulled at her clit with her left. I saw Ryan's right knee come between Pam's legs as he caused them to spread, clearly exposing her dripping pussy to me. Pam's shoulder-length hair had come over her face which she pushed back to meet Ryan's in a very wet kiss. My hand was pumping as fast as possible without getting caught. Ryan's mouth covered Pam's, their tongues darting through the hair covering her face. Her moaning was becoming louder, but only just above a whisper.

The two's combined sweat began to excite Pam's dormant perfume and I could smell it mixed with the smells of her arousal just four feet away. Pam's hips were now bucking forward against Ryan's now buried index and middle finger. Down her left hip and thigh, gravity pulled the juices from Pam's aroused cunt to the sheet below. In a quick turn of events, Ryan pulled Pam onto her back and rolled on top of her. He put himself between her legs, now spread open at the quickness of his move.

Pam pulled her hair out of her face. It registered shock as Ryan's engorged cock began rubbing its underside against her wet lips and clit. "Oh Ryan, we can't," she pleaded.

"Why not baby? You know I love you," he almost begged now.

"Do you have a condom," she asked him.

"No, but I'll pull out. I promise," he whispered to her like a boy begging his mother for ice cream.

"Okay, but remember your prom...," she whispered, but before she could finish her words, she let out a gasp as he plunged his cock deep into her. He began to pump it in a steady rhythm. "Oh Ryan, do I make you feel good," she asked innocently.

"Oh yeah baby. You make me feel really good," he said holding himself above her. She held onto his forearms as he pumped hard into her. With each thrust, Pam raised her hips up to meet his, causing a slapping sound that they made no effort to silence.

"Do you love me baby," Pam asked, now just above a whisper. "Do you?"

"Oh yeah...oh shit, you feel so fucking good baby," he said. Her face twisted slightly at his dirty language. Despite this, she reached her right hand around his ass and began pulling him into her faster.

"Oh Ryan, you feel so good inside of me...oh Ryan...oh God!" She whispered as loud as she could without speaking aloud. Her body began to shake under his. He continued ramming his cock into her wet and inviting pussy. Ryan began to react as he felt the inner walls of Pam's young pussy gripping his cock harder as she came below him.

"Oh God Pam, I'm going to cum," he said. His pace quickened and he began to slam her wet pussy hard and deep.

"Not in me Ryan!" she whispered her plea.

Ryan pulled the swollen purple head out of Pam's pulsating cunt, just as its hole splashed hot white cum into her waiting bush. The further it came out, the more it pointed up towards her head, as she looked down between her legs. Pam was amazed at how much cum came from Ryan's dick as it squirted onto her stomach and the bottom of her breasts. Ryan's left arm collapsed as he began to crouch more over her body. The lips of his wincing face went to the top of her chest as he collapsed on top of her, splaying his cum between their already sweaty bodies. It was then that I noticed I now had my own seed splashed on the t-shirt I was wearing beneath my covers.

I watched as Pam's naked thighs wrapped around Ryan's hips, her pussy pushed up towards his abdomen. She wrapped her arms around his head lying on her chest, leaned forward and kissed the top of his head. "I love you so much Ryan," she said.

Ryan's reply was a light snore into her chest.

"Damn it Ryan," she whispered as she laid her head back down on the pillow.

I noticed the time. Even if I fell asleep at that instant, I was only going to get two and a half hours of sleep. "Oh well, that's not going to happen," I thought to myself. Because of the show, I hardly minded.